Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+31
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Applesplinter
Bloodcut
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Hollowfang
Direstar
Sweetpaw
Sophie
Snowstar
Dawnwish
Deerpup
Cherryfrost
Blackhawk
Ivyfrost
Moonwhisper
Heatherstar
Russetstar
Shadestar
Shadewhisper
Tallfeather
Coldpup
Rosepup
Stonestar
Skydust
Owlfrost
Spottedstar
StarClan
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp

"We are the closest Clan to StarClan, spiritually and physically, and we always know our warrior ancestors are watching over us. That is what makes us strong. No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

WindClan Camp is the members' home. It's large and airy, with gorse bushes all around to hide it. A legend says that Windstar, the founder of WindClan, scooped out some sand to make the natural dip that the Camp is based.

There are no proper den structures, so the members sleep out in the open, under the stars. If there is bad weather, they may go into little dens made by other creatures such as badgers and foxes, though this is rare.

In the middle of the camp is Tallrock, a place where the leader will make announcements. There are dens for the elders, and there is a nursery, by the wall of gorse. There is a leader's den next to the Nursery.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki. Quote from Tallstar in Secrets of the Clans, page 27.

Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/40WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Skydust bobbed his head up and down in a short nod, the trip would be long, but not as long as some of the clans. He stood and gave a stretch, the last he would get until later tomorrow. Skydust was a little anxious to go to Moonstone, he was still fairly new at being medicine wolf, so the thought of talking with Starclan filled him with wonder and fear.

Not that he wanted anyone to get the wrong impression, he love his duty and would not give it up for anything, but it was still a big position for a wolf that had always been the under dog. shaking his head with a rueful grin at himself he walked side by side with Stonestar. "It will be a bit of a journey, hope you don't mind walking." he asked just to start conversation as they went along.
Back to top Go down
Stonestar
Rogue

Crystals : 106
Location : In that one place...at that one time..with that one thing..

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 am

"It will be a bit of a journey, hope you don't mind walking."

Stonestar, laughed quietly to himself at this as he moved along side by side Skydust. “We were born into WindClan, our very clan was named after one of the fastest wolves in all four clans. So no, I do not mind walking.” He responded, his voice becoming a bit more upbeat and louder in tone as it took on a tinge of extra confidence. As the moved on though, Stonestar found himself with his head cast toward the sky. Earlier this morning the sky had been clear, but now storm clouds were rolling in and he was sure he was hearing the soft rumbles of thunder in the distance. "Looks' like it might storm." Stonestar commented, once again allowing a thought to escape the confines of his mind.

(We shall now be moving to The Highstones/Mothermouth. It can be found in the Four Clans board. As for the rest of you guys, while we are gone...feel free to do your own sort of thing ya know..of course don't go and start like a battle with another clan, but feel free to go check out the boundaries or something.

When we finish this, and we come back here..we will do the apprentice ceremonies. If you have any questions...just shoot me a PM or something. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Coldpup
Pup
Coldpup

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 am

LoyalSpirit saw how the time passed. The idea of being healed by the clan made him agree. He just laid down there, watching how the clan interacted. His ears flickered, then thought of giving his name out. He tilted his head, and tapped his tail agaisn't the ground. He looked at the wolf who was healing him and nodded, so he did as he was told.

"Thank you, I'm LoyalSpirit by the way"

His words were solid and firm, no lies. He gazed upon the leader, and smiled a bit. He was getting used to be around clan wolves. It was comfortable. He stood up, his shoulder not really hurting after all. He sat down and looked around. Waiting for a reaction, he yawned, and carefully looked around with care.
Back to top Go down
http://mythickeen.wix.com/mythickeen
Owlfrost
Young Warrior
Owlfrost

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 am

Owlfrost watched the interactions of her clanmates with a fond smile, keeping one still wary eye on Loyalspirit as Skydust bustled off and then back again. Orchidpup was trailing behind him, which caused Owlfrost to cast a curious look upon the soon-to-be-apprentice before turning to look at Rosepup as well, who had padded into the camp and to Stonestar as if there were no reason to be wary of this stranger in their camp. Laughing to herself, she realized that whichever wolves mentored these two would certainly have their paws full: both held a warriors spirit already, adventurous and undaunted. They'd both be forces to be reckoned with, once they were 'paws. And fine WindClan warriors not long after that, she added, hearing Stonestar confirm her thoughts as he commented they were nearing apprentice age.

Owlfrost was just about to open her muzzle to make a comment about soon-to-be-apprentice's needing a good breakfast to keep up their strength when Skydust mentioned the moonstone. The female warrior listened attentively to the conversation that indicated the pair would soon be leaving. "I"ll keep an eye on camp Stonestar, have a safe journey."

As Loyalspirit introduced himself, some of the tension eased from Owlfrost's worry. Healing, sounding very friendly, it was becoming harder to picture him as a threat. And if he honestly wished to join WindClan, it would be good to have an extra set of paws around while Stonestar and Skydust were away, especially with such energetic pups in camp and the faint stirrings of what could well be one doozy of a storm building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 am

Orchidpup's features expressed delight, her tail going as fast as the short appendage could go. Bouncing along behind Skydust as he entered the camp, the happy bundle of fluff tripped over her own oversized paws and sprawled in the dirt. Quickly she leapt back up to her feet and gave herself a shake, from her nose to her tailtip. She looked to the group of adults near the newcomer, tilting her head and blinking curiously.

She lost interest after several moments of watching them, sitting back on her rump and ducking her head to briskly lick the dirtied fur on her chest. Her thoughts began to wander as she did so, to the sky, as it usually went to first. Her ears flattened to her head when she turned her gaze upward, confused and a little frightened. Why is the sky so angry? She thought, watching the mass of dark stormclouds inch towards their territory.

Having always thought of the sky and it's little puffs of clouds as her friends, the strange pup rose to her feet and began to circle her spot anxiously. I'm sorry! She wailed inwardly to the clouds, her guilty conscience automatically assuming it was her fault for the upset. She hadn't even noticed as the conversation nearby had switched to the Moonstone, something she had pondered about many a time.
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Crystals : 118

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/15WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 am

“Don’t you think you are bit too old to be doing that now Rosepup?” He said gently, as he removed his nose from the young females head. “Hm, you and Orchidpup should be about six moons old now.”

Rosepup shrugged her shoulders, "Orchidpup left with Skydust, so I was bored," she complained, "I wanted something to do, so I came to meet him." She smiled and flicked her tail forward gesturing to the newcomer, named Loyalspirit. At the mention of her age Rosepup wagged her tail, her mood brightening, "Yep! I can't wait!"

"You are quite right, my friend. Such matters cannot be put off any longer, and I’m ready to set off whenever you are. When I return, we shall have your's and Orchidpups apprentice ceremony, and you two shall be placed with a mentor. ”

Rosepup rose to her paws and trotted toward the nursery, watching Stonestar and Skydust exit the camp. "Bye!" she called as she took a seat, "hurry back!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Orchidpup's sorrow over the sky's temperament was washed away briefly, as she heard the soon-to-be Stonestar announce the coming of their apprentice ceremony. She leapt to her paws with joy, uncharacteristicly hyper with the event looming ahead. Racing over to Rosepup, she'd leap and try to bowl her over playfully. "Apprentices at last!" She yowled, scrambling up to her feet after the lunge. "Who do you think our mentors will be?" She asked her denmate, plumy tail wagging.

Orchidpup sat down on her rump and began to wash her ruffled fur, her gold eyes shining with excitement. "I hope it's Owlfrost!"
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/15WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm

"Apprentices at last!"

Rosepup limply fell over as Orcidpup tackled her. She omitted a playful growl before sitting back up and shook her russet pelt. "Took long enough!" She yipped in agreement, equally as excited to be an apprentice, but tried to keep as calm as possible through she was almost bubbling over in enthusiasm.

"Who do you think our mentors will be?"

"I'd love to have Owlfrost, but I haven't really put too much thought into a mentor. I'd be lucky to have any of the warriors in the clan mentor me, but I'd be content with Stonestar. Not that he's almost the leader of this clan, but he seems wise." Rosepup shrugged her shoulders after her long explanation then repeated, "But I'd be lucky to have any of the warriors in the clan mentor me."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Orchidpup's head cocked to the side curiously, pawing at a beetle that slowly crawled along infront of them. "Well, that's true... They're all great, we're WindClan, after all!" Rising to her paws, she circled around Rosepup and licked her ear affectionately. "Stonestar? Mentored by the Clan leader? You sure don't aim for very much, do you?" She asked teasingly, dropping into a crouch and wagging her rump in the air, growling playfully.

Her mood for play-fighting seemed to vanish as Rosepup repeated the phrase, curiousity overpowering the urge to play. "Why do you keep saying that?" She asked, genuinely confused. Maybe her self-esteem? "Any warrior in the Clan would be lucky to mentor you!"
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 pm

"Well, that's true... They're all great, we're WindClan, after all!" Rising to her paws, she circled around Rosepup and licked her ear affectionately. "Stonestar? Mentored by the Clan leader? You sure don't aim for very much, do you?"

"That's true, WindClan is the best clan," she chuckled and pawed at Orchidpup's muzzle, though she was lost in thought. "You're right, I'm aiming high," Rosepup scowled, "Just forget a said a specific wolf, maybe Loyalspirit is a better choice since Stonestar will just be coming into his leadership and he'll have so much stuff to work on that he won't have time for an apprentice." She sighed, and slid her paws forward and raised her haunches, facing Orchidpup.

"Why do you keep saying that?"
She asked, genuinely confused. Maybe her self-esteem? "Any warrior in the Clan would be lucky to mentor you!"

Rosepup tiled her head to the side almost as if she couldn't recelect saying the phrase twice, "Trying to be modest, since you don't have to be apprenticed at 6 moons, it's rather a privilege. Some pups don't get apprenticed until they're 7 or 8!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Orchidpup's tail drooped, the tip brushing against the moistened ground. "Well, it's not that you're aiming high," Orchidpup stammered, trying not to stick her paw in her mouth, "who knows, maybe he will pick you. I mean, the deputy normally oversees all the patrols, so I don't see why he wouldn't have the time." With a flick of her ears, Orchid's gold gaze moved to the entrance to the camp, where the wolves had left for Mothermouth. "Loyalspirit? Is that the new one? I haven't gotten to talk to him yet. Kind of a strange name, don't you think?" She barked with amusement, flopping onto her side and stretching her legs out.

Orchidpup paused for a moment, dipping her head so her chin bumped the dirt. "I had forgotten, I guess. I hope our apprentice ceremony won't be delayed." Her ears flattened at the thought of having the opportunity snatched away, though she shook her head as if to clear it of such thoughts. She turned her attention to the sky again, though it offered no comfort in it's current state. "I hope Stonestar and Skydust will be okay." She mumbled quietly, the mass of stormclouds making the area quite darker than normal.
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm

WindClan Camp - Page 2 9rm25z

"Yeah, Loyalspirit is the new guy. He seems pretty neat, but I haven't talked to him personally," Rosepup barked, her gaze flicking toward the warrior. "It's odd, but I'm not one to judge. It's not as bad as Orchid though!" She teased sliding into a laying position, her stomach pressed to the cool earth.

Following her clanmate's gaze to the sky, she watched it solemnly, nodding along as Orchidpup spoke. "They won't be delayed," Rosepup reassured, though her once light-hearted smile that she had while she joked had vanished. She narrowed her eyes at the storm, "If they are delayed it'll be because of that!" She inched forward and grabbed Orchid's tail between her teeth tugging lightly toward the dens, "How about we go inside? I'm sure those two will have enough sense to do the same."
Back to top Go down
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/40WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Skydust laughed "It is easy for you perhaps, but these little legs are not very good long distance,I will stay as a medicine wolf, less running required. "There was no trace of self mocking in his voice only a tint of longing, most of it with a contentment know to surround the smaller wolf.

He picked up the pace as each step got them closer to their destination. "We should be there fairly soon." He looked at the male beside him, then at the sky above them, it was growing darker, yet the sun was still high. A storm was brewing, the light colored male only hoped they would make it back to the den before it got too bad.

(Lame post but moving to the Highstones/Mothermouth)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 am

Orchidpup sighed, nodding glumly to her denmate. "I wouldn't mind waiting another moon, if it meant that they come back okay." Her ears flicking uneasily, unable to keep her attention on the new wolf. The possible threat from the stranger seemed less compared to that of the storm. Still, as she was pulled toward the den by her tail, she exclaimed indignantly. "Orchid is a flower! Can we not be named after flowers, Rosepup?" With a snort of laughter, she batted towards Rosepup's muzzle with a paw and dashed into the Nursery, hoping to avoid a retaliation nip.
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 pm

"I wouldn't mind waiting another moon, if it meant that they come back okay."

"Agreed," Rosepup nodded since a clan would be nothing without a leader and medicine wolf. They would virtually be a pack of rogues banded together, but WindClan would have enough sense to nominate someone as leader. Rosepup pushed the thought away to focus on the positive, at least while she had Orchidpup's company. Time flies when you're having fun, the pup repeated to herself hoping that it would bring the high ranks back faster and get on with her apprentice ceremony.

"Orchid is a flower! Can we not be named after flowers, Rosepup?"

Rosepup followed Orchidpup into the den, growling playfully, "We can't help what we're named, just like you can't pick your family. "Maybe he's named after his kin or something," she reasoned. She bowed, waving her tail high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Owlfrost
Young Warrior
Owlfrost

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Owlfrost watched with a fond smile as the two pups scuffled through camp, chatting on about apprenticeships, teasing and playing. Someday's it felt like it had been a long time since her own puphood and apprenticeship, others it felt like it had only been a moon ago.

The pale coated female watched as the pups headed inside the nursery, wisely deciding that the gathering clouds meant possible trouble and having the good sense to get out of the rain. Sense that Owlfrost thought might be wisely heeded by the older wolves in camp. Standing, stretching out her muscles, she padded toward the freshkill pile, carefully nudging the remaining food into a dry, hollowed out log that would protect it from the rain. "Doesn't make sense to go out anywhere with that looming on the horizon," she commented to Loyalspirit, nodding her muzzle toward the darkening clouds. "We have enough freshkill to last a day or so and no sensible prey will be out now anyway."

Scooping up three rabbits in her jaws, Owlfrost walked over to the new male, dropping one at his paws. "You'll need to eat well to heal well, and you can stay dry in the den over there." With a sweep of her tail, she indicated the apprentice's den: it stood empty at the current, and in a position easily seen from the mouth of the warriors' den. While the young warrior didn't feel too worried that the male meant any harm, she would not take unnecessary chances, especially with Stonestar and Skydust away.

With that, she made her way to the nursey, nosing halfway in and just managing to catch their worried conversation about their clan leader and medicine wolf. "They'll be alright," she reassured around the mouthful of rabbit she was carrying. "StarClan wouldn't give us a leader or a medicine wolf that couldn't keep their paws dry or their pelts safe in a storm. They'll be back before we know it." Setting down the fresh kill, she nosed the largest rabbit toward the two young she-wolves, smiling. "Soon-to-be apprentices have to keep their strength up. If you need anything, I'll be in the warriors den."

Giving each of them a reassuring nudge, she scooped the third and smallest rabbit back up and trotted to the aforementioned den, settling down in the mouth of it, tucking into her meal and surveying the camp from the vantage point it provided just as the rain began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

"They'll be alright,"
"StarClan wouldn't give us a leader or a medicine wolf that couldn't keep their paws dry or their pelts safe in a storm. They'll be back before we know it."

"If you say so, Owlspirit," Rosepup barked, turning away from Orchidpup to look at the warrior. I can see why Orchidpup wants her as her mentor, she thought to herself. She seemed quite wise as well, or at least she knew 'stuff'.

"Soon-to-be apprentices have to keep their strength up. If you need anything, I'll be in the warriors den."

"Thank you!"
Rosepup chirped after Owlspirit as she padded back to the warrior den. The rain was starting to fall and thickened by the minute, it added to her anxiety. She tugged the rabbit closer to Orchidpup and sat down eyeing it's plump stature.
Back to top Go down
Owlfrost
Young Warrior
Owlfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:13 am

The storm had picked up quickly and considerably by the time Owlfrost finished the last of her meal. Licking her fur quickly clean, the warrior's sharp eyes surveyed the camp, beseiged by rain and wind. Thank StarClan that WindClan's camp was on a slant, allowing little trails of rainwater to trickle away rather than gather. As the storm continued to batter the camp throughout the night, it would protect them from being washed out, as she'd heard other clans had occasionally had to deal with. That angled ground, combined with the strength of their dens, should keep every pelt relatively dry and every wolf safe.

All the same, Owlfrost would not take any chances. Settled into a lying position at the mouth of the warrior's den, rather than in her nest a bit farther back, she would keep a watchful eye on the camp through the night.
Back to top Go down
Stonestar
Rogue

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 am

With the encouragement provided by Skydust, Stonestar advanced until he stood at the mouth of the WindClan camp. His eyes took in the images before him swiftly as they examined every aspect of the camp. Luckily, the storm had not caused any real damage. And as far as he could tell, no WindClan blood had been spilled. Greatly relieved, Stonestar proceeded further into the camp. He stopped just a few feet away from the Warrior’s den, where the watchful Owlfrost lay.

(Horrible! However, Stonestar and Skydust have returned from Mothermouth...so hopefully we can get at least Rose's apprenticeship thingy done by tomorrow's meet up at fourtrees. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Owlfrost
Young Warrior
Owlfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 am

Blessedly, the whipping, pouring, booming storm had ended before daybreak. Owlfrost watched with sharp eyes as it faded away, leaving a cool, damp sunrise in its wake. Nothing had gone amiss in the night, the pups had remained tucked away in the nursery and only a few scraps of twigs and bracken had been swept away in the mayhem. So long as WindClan's good fortune extended to their journeying Clan Leader and Medicine Wolf, the young warrior would be well and truly at peace then.

And it seemed she had not long to wait. Just as she was debating whether to get up or wait a little while longer, pawsteps began to break the silence that enveloped the camp. Moments later, they brought the familiar forms of the two wolves she'd waited up for through the night. Pulling herself up, Owlfrost greeting them with relief. "Stonestar, Skydust, I'm glad to see you back and safe."
Back to top Go down
Stonestar
Rogue

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 am

“Likewise,” Stonestar returned as he watched the female warrior break away from where she had previously been laying. “I’m afraid however, that with our return we must now be off once more. Of course this time the entire clan shall be coming along. As we must head to fourtrees and meet up with the other clans.” He continued on, his tone soft but clearly distinguishable as he turned to exit the camp. “I had hoped to have the apprentice ceremonies before we were to head to fourtrees, but I suppose it will just need to wait until we all return.” The leader added as he paused again, before giving a brief nod to Owlfrost, and every other WindClan member…a signal for them to all head out.

(Going to go post in the Fourtrees thread now XD)
Back to top Go down
Owlfrost
Young Warrior
Owlfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Owlfrost nodded, shaking the sleepless night and traces of rain from her fur. Time for a gathering, she thought as she padded across camp, taking a position at the back of the group to help keep an eye on the pups as they headed to Fourtrees.

[lame, but off to Fourtrees]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Nettlepup barked out with joy as his ears picked up the voice of the clan leader stating that every clan member is going to the gathering. The young pup's eyes sparkled as he darted up towards the others. Nettlepup suddenly stopped when he realized he had been moving to fast and slid on the wet surface. As he slide across the camp, he ran into the warrior, Owlfrost. "Er... i'm sorry, Owlfrost. I'll behave next time." Nettlepup said with his head hanging down at his paws. His tail was wagging slowly back and forth. The grey orbs on the pup shifted from warrior to warrior. He only made out the few pelts he knew. This is going to be my first gathering! The gray and white wolf pup sighed and sniffed the ground, "I hope i don't run into a warrior fro a different clan like that."

(Lame but to fourtrees)
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Tallpup couldn't hold back his sigh of relief as he entered Windclan camp, more than happy to be back to his home. The whole gathering had been creepy and overall strange -- the omnious dream, everyone's required "suicide". Shivering slightly at the memory, Tallpup padded to the center of the camp and sat down, claws kneading the earth as he wondered what to do next. As long and tenuous as the gathering may have been, Tallpup wasn't tired or hungry in the slightest -- he didn't want to eat or rest. More than ever, he wanted to go out into the territory to think, but he knew the idea would be frowned upon by the rest of the clan; pups were never permitted to stray too far from camp. The day I become an apprentice'll be my saving grace," Tallpup thought bitterly. Settling down, he stared longing at the exit from camp and entrance to the vast moorland beyond.

Staring at through the camp exit only rekindled Tallpup's longing to leave the camp, and this time the idea was much stronger. Should he really sneak out? Tallpup had always been a good pup, a strict abider by the rules. He'd never one to go off on senseless adventures...still though, the prospect of just getting out and away was hardly a fair match. Biting the inside of his cheek, Tallpup wondered where he'd go. Shadowclan, The thought was instantaneous, and Tallpup knew why. Perhaps Skypup would be there...or was it 'paw now? Shooting a furtive glance around the camp, Tallpup rose to his paws and slunk stealthily out of the gorse barrier. Shadowclan border, here I come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Adderpup still did not understand why the others had changed his name. Was it something he had done? Possibly not. Adderpup, beileved that he was one of the few pups of many clans that actually listened to his elders. With a little pup growl, he grabebd a moss ball in his jaws and gave it a good shake. He wagegd his small tall as his fading blue eyes looked down at his paws. His body was changing. He couldn't see it but his blue eyes were fading into a light ash gray shade. As for his pelt color, the dark grey was lightening up slowly into a mottled brown shade with black. Adderpup seemed to fit his new name rather well. Being as happy as he could be, without knowing of all the drama that had unfolded back at four trees. He barked out a short bark. It wouldn't be long until he would becom an aprrentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next