Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Panthera  - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Panthera

Go down 
+9
Phoenixstar
Graystar
Ivyfrost
Heatherstar
Shadowpup.
Dovepaw
Lightningflash
Silverheart
Russetstar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the African plains, the zebra graze calmly, their foals playing chase between the adults’ legs. The stripy Equines are relaxed, not knowing that their archenemy is waiting in the grasses only a few metres away. However, this enemy will not kill a mere zebra today; she has far more important prey to catch.
A lioness waits in the grass, swishing her tail impatiently. Her sandy pelt, covered with dust, provides perfect camouflage. She is still, like a statue, ready to pounce on her quarry, the wolf a few metres away. A bird calls from a tree behind her, and her amber eyes look up anxiously, her heart skipping a beat, however, seeing nothing, she calms and focuses back on her prey. She moves towards it, slipping through the grasses. She must not be seen, and not be heard; for the Canid will notice her and run. She cannot afford that. Her cubs are starving, and she must kill today.
The mother lion’s right ear twitches as she hears the roar of another lion nearby. Her heart goes into her mouth as she sees the wolf look up, snarling at the creature. She will have to do it now, for else it could be too late and the wolf will have gone.
The lioness’ paws thud against the ground as she gains speed, not caring anymore. Her muscles strain. When she is near enough she pounces, her razor-sharp claws extended, ready to slice into the flesh of her prey. A roar escapes her lips, her golden eyes loose all their intelligence, and in their place is the fabled red mist of old, of the mighty, deadly predators in their element.

Welcome to Panthera, a feline big cat RolePlay. The RolePlay is set in a fictional landmass named the Shadow Lands by the human inhabitants which live on the outskirts. There are many different terrains in this area, from mountains to plains, and it is famous for it's many breeds of felines which live there.

Right then, onto the felines your character can be. To avoid wasting time, any type of feline's allowed. If I list them all we'll all be ninety years old and probably not interested after having waited all that time, so yeah.

The usual stuff (like different coloured eyes, etc) is okay, just avoid flying, pink tigers with multicoloured wings with a marking on it which looks exactly like a white parrot in flight, please. Albinos, etc are okay. All the TFC rules apply, so nothing inappropriate.

List of Members:

Russetstar = Tundra
Rainstar = Joey
Lightningflash = Savira
Silverpaw = Jade
The Shadow = Sai
Heatherpaw = Taryn
Nightpup = Rhedyn
Graystar = Cloud
Hawkpool = Saphira

Here is the form thing to join:

Username:
Feline character name:
Species:
Reference (optional):

Here is my own form which I will use as an example.

Username: Russetpup
Feline character name: Tundra
Species: Snow Leopard.
Reference: Panthera  - Page 6 3945364115_a7e67cf6ea

Note: The actual term "Panthera" is a genus containing the tiger, the lion, the leopard and the jaguar, however in this roleplay you can be any size of any species of cat, from a domesticated to a lion.

Last edited by Russetstar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am

Tayn lay down in the snow, facing the jaguar, her eyes sparkling with amusement at her cautious approach. She smiled kindly, "Don't worry" she rolled onto her back, "Like i said, i have no intension to harm you" she sat up again and gestured with her paw to the water buck, "You want some? Because i certainly can't eat any more!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Rhedyn relaxed a little but still stayed cautious even though the white tiger seemed alright. She sat down and hungrily teared off a chunk of meat, sinking her teeth into the meat and swallowing it gratefully. If it wasn't for my pelt colour i wouldn't be this hungry and useless... she thought annoyingly
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Taryn waited patiently for the jaguar to finish eating, and glanced back once or twice before finally looking back at the other cat. (sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Rhedyn's belly was now full and she looked over at the white tiger. "Thanks... I'm Rhedyn..." she said almost a mutter
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Taryn dipped her head politely, "Im Taryn, nice to meet you Rhedyn." (sorry, another short one)
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:12 pm

She smiled a little to Taryn then liked her muzzle to try and get rid of as much of the blood as she could (short sorry :s)
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Taryn searched her mind for a good conversation starter. "So, what brought you here, then?" she inquired, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Rhedyn shrugged. "There was a big disaster where I lived and we all had to leave and I ended up here." She didn't really want to talk about her past as she hated remembering what she had lost and the fear everywhere... "So, what about you?" she asked shifting her paws
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she had instantly regretted asking the question once the words had come out of Rhedyn's mouth, but she didn't say anymore about it. Her ears perked up when Rhedyn returned the question and she smiled, "I came in search of an adventure i guess."
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Rhedyn chuckled and flicked a snowball she had secretly been making at Taryn. She then ran and hid behind a wall of snow incase the white female decided to throw something back
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Taryn grinned as she got hit in the face by a snowball. "Oh, so you want to play like that then do you?" She chuckled and ran over to the snow wall. It felt good to be with someone again, she thought. She hid on the other side of the snow wall, wondering if Rhedyn knew she was there and planning her next move.

Last edited by Heatherpaw on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Joey smiled and looked at Tundra, "Why I came here is a long story, and frankly I'm too lazy to tell." His eyes sparkle with mischief. He chuckled, "Why would you want to know?" His tail flicked back and forth and his ear twitched clear sign he was hiding something.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Rhedyn heard Taryn run behind the wall and she chuckled, thrusting her body into the wall making it collapse over Taryn. Rhedyn then took a step back and stood in a crouch position waiting for Taryn's next move.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Taryn gasped as snow cascaded down on her and she looked at Rhedyn with mischief twinkling in her eyes. She leapt at Rhedyn and rubbed a snowball in her face, though not too hard incase she hurt her. "You will look like me before you know it!" she teased.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Rhedyn yelped playfully as the freezing white substance was thrust into her face. She shook her head franticly and lunged herself at Taryn, pinning the tiger to the ground with a cheeky smile on her half white, half orange face.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Taryn smiled and wriggled out from underneath Rhedyn. She bounded a few steps away and started to dig a hole, throwing the dug out snow at Rhedyn as she went. (i have not got a clue Razz....)
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Rhedyn chuckled and moved out the way of the flying snow path. She then sighed and lay down in the snow feeling sleepy and cold. She wasn't used to being in the snow as much and she missed the lush green and warmth of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm

(Woo - 10 pages!)

Tundra shrugged, shy once more. "I dunno...." she trailed off, but then heard noises. "I think some cats are out there," she added, peering out of the cave. She could vaguely see some feline-like shapes out in the snows.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Taryn continued to dig, making a sort of snow den that she used to make in her old home. Once she had finished she gestured to Rhedyn to go in if she wanted. "I used to use these back at home." she explained, "It's like a den, and it's much warmer inside." She had noticed by Rhedyn's actions that she had been getting cold, so she thought that she might like it.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Rhedyn looked up at Taryn a little confused about how being inside snow could make you warmer. But, she shrugged away her doubts and stood up, shaking the snow off of her fur
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Taryn's ear twitched when she saw the confused looked on her face, but thought it a bit rude to ask so she stayed quiet and waited to see what Rhedyn thought.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Eventually Rhedyn nodded and waited for Taryn to go first as she had the idea and Rhedyn was a little shy. The female let out a little sneeze and smiled
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Taryn smiled back and padded inside, instantly felling at home again. She sat down near the back and once again curled her tail around her paws. She waited for Rhedyn to come in.
Back to top Go down

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Rhedyn followed and settled herself down at the far left corner of the den. She instantly felt a little warmer and sighed with relief. Wow, didn't expect this... she thought and placed her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/30Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100Panthera  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Jade found her feet again and began padding to the frosted forest. Snow flew through the air only 20 feet ahead she tilted her head slightly. Then tensed in pain as another contraction pulsed through her body. Breathing light and brisk she continued towards the forest, but still had her eye on the area where she had seen the snow being flung.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panthera  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panthera
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: