Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Panthera  - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Panthera

Go down 
+9
Phoenixstar
Graystar
Ivyfrost
Heatherstar
Shadowpup.
Dovepaw
Lightningflash
Silverheart
Russetstar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the African plains, the zebra graze calmly, their foals playing chase between the adults’ legs. The stripy Equines are relaxed, not knowing that their archenemy is waiting in the grasses only a few metres away. However, this enemy will not kill a mere zebra today; she has far more important prey to catch.
A lioness waits in the grass, swishing her tail impatiently. Her sandy pelt, covered with dust, provides perfect camouflage. She is still, like a statue, ready to pounce on her quarry, the wolf a few metres away. A bird calls from a tree behind her, and her amber eyes look up anxiously, her heart skipping a beat, however, seeing nothing, she calms and focuses back on her prey. She moves towards it, slipping through the grasses. She must not be seen, and not be heard; for the Canid will notice her and run. She cannot afford that. Her cubs are starving, and she must kill today.
The mother lion’s right ear twitches as she hears the roar of another lion nearby. Her heart goes into her mouth as she sees the wolf look up, snarling at the creature. She will have to do it now, for else it could be too late and the wolf will have gone.
The lioness’ paws thud against the ground as she gains speed, not caring anymore. Her muscles strain. When she is near enough she pounces, her razor-sharp claws extended, ready to slice into the flesh of her prey. A roar escapes her lips, her golden eyes loose all their intelligence, and in their place is the fabled red mist of old, of the mighty, deadly predators in their element.

Welcome to Panthera, a feline big cat RolePlay. The RolePlay is set in a fictional landmass named the Shadow Lands by the human inhabitants which live on the outskirts. There are many different terrains in this area, from mountains to plains, and it is famous for it's many breeds of felines which live there.

Right then, onto the felines your character can be. To avoid wasting time, any type of feline's allowed. If I list them all we'll all be ninety years old and probably not interested after having waited all that time, so yeah.

The usual stuff (like different coloured eyes, etc) is okay, just avoid flying, pink tigers with multicoloured wings with a marking on it which looks exactly like a white parrot in flight, please. Albinos, etc are okay. All the TFC rules apply, so nothing inappropriate.

List of Members:

Russetstar = Tundra
Rainstar = Joey
Lightningflash = Savira
Silverpaw = Jade
The Shadow = Sai
Heatherpaw = Taryn
Nightpup = Rhedyn
Graystar = Cloud
Hawkpool = Saphira

Here is the form thing to join:

Username:
Feline character name:
Species:
Reference (optional):

Here is my own form which I will use as an example.

Username: Russetpup
Feline character name: Tundra
Species: Snow Leopard.
Reference: Panthera  - Page 2 3945364115_a7e67cf6ea

Note: The actual term "Panthera" is a genus containing the tiger, the lion, the leopard and the jaguar, however in this roleplay you can be any size of any species of cat, from a domesticated to a lion.

Last edited by Russetstar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Tundra nodded. "Yup," she replied bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Joey scowled, "Well I guess that's what I get for being large." Sighing he rolled over and stayed on the ground. His tail flicked back and forth, "Well I'm not going to." He made a disgusted face, "I'm sorry if this sounds rude but I have other things to attack instead of small leopards no offense again." He smiled kindly, he wasn't going to hurt anyone, nad he wanted someone who would trust him.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Tundra nodded. "I guess there are better things to do," she agreed. "I'm sorry for being rude, but I didn't catch your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Joey smiled politely, "I'm Joey, the nicest tiger you will ever meet." Laughing he rolled over and swatted the sky. He kicked up some snow and got up shaking his pelt. He looked at Tundra and smiled, but kept his distance wanting her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Her scarlet amber gaze fell upon a medium sized a gazelle. She dropped low the grass brushing her pelt. Slipping a foot closer breathing softly bolted as soon as it raised it's head. Lunging and pounded the ground softly. Her muscles bristled and her claws dug into the ground. In a matter of minutes her claws grappled it's back she growled and clamped on it's neck. It flew to the ground and skidded to a halt and her muscles relaxed. Spotting a tree nearby she dug a hole big enough for the both of them. Then dragged it into the dip and layed down flat tearing into the belly.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Joey looked around, and sniffed the air. His tail flicked back and forth, turning in a slow circle he flops onto his side and plays in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Savira watched the cheetah take down it's prey. She stayed low, hidden in the grass, until the cat brought down the gazelle. The young leopard swiped her tongue over her maw and followed the cheetah, more closely this time. Once the hole was finished and the cheetah dragged the gazelle into the hole with it, Savira crept closer, silent, eyes fixed on the prey. She would not really steal the prey, however she did not think that her body posture, that of stalking, would appear threatening. She got closer and closer, hoping the cheetah would let her take some. Besides, she could likely take down the cheetah easily if it came to a fight. Or at least injure it so it can't hunt.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Jade raised her eyebrow and growled at the movement in the grass. She could smell the leopard only a few feet away. Hackles raised she lifted her weight from her haunches ready to lunge. Rolling her eyes she quickly tore chunks from the easy meal. It was enough to feed two cheetahs but there was a catch. She was carrying three young cubs due in two weeks. Needing the extra meat she growled steadily chewing.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Joey got up shaking his pelt again. He looked like a white tiger instead of the orange he was. He looked at his tail and pawed at it. He had never thought about his color but he noticed it stood out well against the snow. His ears pricked to a far away noise. Shrugging he looked at Tundra again.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Panthera  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Savira stopped when she saw the cat lift up a bit and heard her growl. She sat then licked her chest fur a few times. A couple of birds chirpied above and she hissed at them, hating the thought that those brds saw her. She leapt at one that came a little too close, her youth showing, and missed. She watched them fly to a tree then she turned back around to look at the cheetah. "Stupid birds." She said, siting back down and licking a forepaw. She was still hoping the other feline would allow her some prey. If not, she would probably just head to the snowy terrain and see if she could find a cat she had seen in passing before.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Quickly chewing the last chunk the carcass still had small slabs here in there. The neck was untouched and meat still hung from the ribs. Then walking past the tree to glance at the leopard. Her belly was warm full and holding the healthy cubs. Smiling st the sky she trotted off to a distant mound peeking from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Savira watchd the cheetah leave. She yawned and waited, making sure the cheetah did not seem to think she was too eager to get the meat. With a quick glance around, the young leopard jumped onto the gazelle, searching out the rest of the meat and devouring it swiftly. Once done, the feline trotted away, back to the tree, her favorite tree. In all honesty, she had no true territory yet. But she had been in this area for a few days and that tree was just her favorite. However she caught a scent as she approached it and looked up to see a male leopard devouring the last scraps of meat from the tommy she caught earlier. She hissed, knowing the male. It got up and started to make it's way down, growling. She turned tail and fled for the cold snowy terrain, knowing that that particular male hated the snowy land. She was quick until finally her paws touched snow. She walked on and then soon she smelled two scents. One was a little familiar. The other was not at all familiar. She kept going then slowed to a creep, her fur not blending very well. She got to a small, snow covered tree that hung low, low enough she could creep under it and see past it without easily being seen. She did just so. Her blue eyes picked up on an orange pelt and a lighter, snowy like pelt. One was a tiger, the other, a snow leopard. She smiled and inched closer, but she inched in the wrong way and snow fell from the tree, landing on her head. The young cat jumped out of her hiding spot and rolled in the snow. Then she looked up to see that she had rolled next to the tiger. She smiled hesitantly and bounded away from him, closer to the snow leopard, the cat she had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Joey heard a sound grunted a bit seeing a leopard land next to him. He had a shocked expression on his face and then he began to laugh. "Well, hello. I am Joey, and you are?" His voice still carried smoothly and pleasantly. The tiger watched as the leopard ran to the snow leopard, he flattened his ears, "I know, you think I'm mean."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Savira listened to the tiger's words. They sounded pleasant and friendly. "No. i don't necessarily think you are mean. I just make it a habit not to be so close next to something bigger than me that i don't know." She said licking a forepaw to get a clump of snow from it. Her voice was gentle and confident and so was her posture. After finally getting that ice out of her paw she looked at the tiger. "I can assume you are one of those very rare tigers that try to be nicer and explain to other cats that tigers are not always big and bad. Big maybe, but not bad." She said, easily deducing that fact just from the words he had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Joey smiled kindly. "Hehe smart move sadly not much is bigger than me. And yeah that's me large but friendly. You are smart to use what I said" Joey stood up and yawned and stretched. His face was bright and happy. the large male tiger walked around in a circle yet still kept his distance, he didn't want to provoke anyone. Smiling he sat down curling his tail around his large paws.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Tundra nodded, but her eyes widened as she saw the leopard walk closer. She scampered up a tree like a shot, peering down fearfully from the branches.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Joey chuckled, watching. He winked, "No worries if a fight breaks out I'll charge and the attacker will run off." He smiled and licked his muzzle. Chuckling he added, "Nah don't worry, c'mon down. please." He didn't like seeing animals that were scared, it made him feel mean .
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm

(Where is everyone?)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

(Joey, Savira and Tundra are in the snow, and Jade is on the plains.)
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Savira watched as the snow leopard darted up a tree faster than the cat could even notice the cat had disappeared from the snow. She looked up and tilted her head curiously as the tiger asked the she-cat to come down. Savira, confident, walked closer to the large tiger and looked at him, hesitatnly sniffing his bright orange pelt. She looked up at the snow leopard then stuck her paw on the tiger's back, adding the next one, a playful move to show the snow leopard the tiger and she meant no harm. She yawned happily and smiled at the tiger, her gesture a friendly one.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Joey looked away from Tundra to see the leopard coming towards him and sniffing his pelt. He looked at her curiously. And was very impressed as the leopard placed her paws on him. He smiled and flopped onto his side as if she had pushed him. He pawed her leg carefully keeping his claws sheathed. He smiled happily no one had ever touched him before. He chuckled and his tail swished in the snow happily. He chuckled and lied there.

Last edited by Rainpup on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Jade trudged onto the shorter grass then snow piled at her paws. She sighed and quickly sprinter up the angled ledges. Finding a large tree that was flat and wide in the center she crawled carefully across the branch. She held her tail out to balance herself her belly barely touching the ground. Laying on her side she could she three other felines. One was familiar the leopard from earlier on that morning. She grunted as a kick was jabbed from the inside of her belly. Then licked her chest fur and paws patiently purring.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Joey flicked his ears to the sound of a grunt as he lied on the floor. He looked up and sniffed the air. Still lying on the floor, he recognized that there was yet another animal in the area. Lying his head down again he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 pm

She then rested her paws on the dry and sturdy wood. Humming softly curling her lower body she pressed her ears to her enlarged stomache. Then smiling she rested her eyes thinking of her cubs. Then watched the Tiger and Leopard curiously her eyes twitching from one to the other.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am

Joey scanned the area, searching for the source of the grunt. Finally he came upon a small flicker of movement in a tree. He smiled and watched to see if the animal would reveal itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panthera  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panthera
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: