Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Farm - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Farm

Go down 
+13
Tigerfern
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Spottedheart
Hurricanefang
Barkstripe
Jadefeather
Amberleaf
Okamiamaterasu
Moonwhisper
Direstar
StarClan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Farm

Windover farm is a farm near the north-west border of the territory. Wolves do not come here very often, due to the large amount of twolegs which live and work at the farm. Cows, horses, dogs and sheep live here among the twolegs.

A barn is in the middle of the farm, which is a safe place to sleep if a member can't get back to Camp. It has an upstairs loft, and has warm hay to sleep on. For an added bonus, there is also mice and rats that live here, which can provide a food source.

You can access Windover Farm through the tunnels.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cat Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm

She looked up and her eyes widened "oh im sorry, i wasnt thinking my my mind was clouded with greif dont tell heatherstar please... i dont want there to be war its just that my darling Thunderfang died, ive never spent a day without him. im so lost". her yellow eyes were full of tears. and she lowered her head. why was he being so nice? most wolves would have attacked the upset she. she bit her tongue to try and stop herself from babbling but she couldnt help it. she couldnt move that much either, every muscle inside her ached.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Stormtussle shook his head. "It's okay, I won't tell on you," he flashed her a smile. "And I'll make sure my idiot brother doesn't either." His golden eyes softened at the rest of her babbling and he a few steps closer until he was right in front of the she-wolf. "Was he your mate?" he asked with a soothing voice. Stormtussle didn't like to pry much in strangers' lives but the timber wolf seemed to be talking without a filter and he wanted to let her know that it was all right to use him as a listening relief.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:05 pm

She nodded her eyes filling "i knew him ever since i was a pup, he was the one who changed me from being so angry to kind. he was the only one who ever loved me. my mother Streakfire ignored me because i looked like my father, Oakpaw and moonpaw left for thunderclan" she sat up her back hunched over. her brown and cream fur all ruffled with a few leaves sticking out here and there. raw aching surged from her pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Breezesoul saw the wolf come in. "I am sorry to hear. I hate losing family. I lost my parents when I was a pup. I am a new member Breezesoul. I used to live in Hardford."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Raggedfur sighed in exasperation as Okami turned on her heel and made her way back to Windclan camp. He couldn't gauge a reaction out of the female, but could practically feel the confusion radiating off of her. Women. No matter how much Raggedfur may like Okami, there was always going to be something about she-wolves that he was never going to understand. His brother's apologies not falling deaf on his ears, Raggedfur turned to tell Stormtussle that all was well when he suddenly registered the wolf was no longer beside him. Where had the idiot gone now? Eyes combing the barn, Raggedfur's gaze narrowed in scrutiny as his eyes landed on his brother comforting a she-wolf in the far corner. Dumb flirt. After a moment, Raggedfur realized that the female was a Sunclan member, none the less, barging onto Windclan territory like she had no care in the world. Under normal circumstances, Raggedfur probably would have grabbed the female by the throat and kicked her straight off of Windclan land, but he had no patience to deal with such things right now. Shaking his head in exasperation, Raggedfur forcefully told himself that he and Stormtussle would be having a very stressed chat later on about his involvement with she-wolves - and especially those from other clans. Trusting his brother to deal with the situation accordingly, Raggedfur turned on his heel and loped back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Breezesoul hated being ignored. She was thinking about going to a diffrent clan. She though maybe Sunclan? She would be liked there. She ran to camp to cay good bye to some friends.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Tigerfern looked up, her fragmented heart obvious in her yellow orbs, like minature suns they stared down stormtussle. she huddled herself tighter into the straw, her soft cream and brown coat blending in alright with it. the light brown back fae looked up at him. her silver braclets from her father on her paw. She felt that everything that she was, all of herself was slowly drifting away. She made up her mind to leave sunclan and join windclan, perhaps she could start again, perhaps. her yellow orbs filled with liquid aka tears watched the bigger wolf with miniscule wariness.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Stormtussle's heart felt somewhat clenched as the she-wolf told him about her fallen mate. He knew what she meant about family members not loving you. With a small shake of his head to get away from those memories, the grey male plopped down next to the brown wolf with a content sigh. "Can't say I know exactly what ya mean, doll," he said, his accent thick, "but I do understand where you're coming from." He smiled softly at her before brushing his bushy tail against her front paws. "Anyways! I'm Stormtussle, warrior of WindClan!" Stormtussle puffed his chest out proudly but at the same time jokingly. He turned his golden gaze back to her. "An' who are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/20Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Tigerfern looked up her yellow eyes bleak "Im im Tigerfern" she cringed at her name alot of wolves were prejudiced against the name of Tiger. She flicked her ears back remembering Tigerstorm. she looked up at the warrior, Stormtussle, the name rang a little she said softly "I guess its nice to meet you stormtussle sad that its under the circumstances"
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Stormtussle smiled as the she-wolf Tigerfern spoke her name. "Well, what a beautiful name for such a beauty." His eyes gleamed with friendliness towards the SunClan wolf. It wasn't everyday that you meant a wolf with the sur of Tiger. Stormtussle didn't understand why one could hate a name just because of certain wolves before them. With a small snort at his musings, the grey male nodded at her second sentence. "Nice ta meet ya as well," he gave her another smile. "Really do wish the circumstances were better. Ya know, you not crying and my side not having a hole in it."
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:25 pm

She looked up rubbing her eyes with a paw "you have a hole in your side? thunderfang only had three legs, you dont want to get it infected let me have a look!" her voice was worried, they had only just met but he seemed like a friend in her yellow eyes. her brown fur was rather unkempt still as it had been a bit of a blind dash down from the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Stormtussle chuckled at her worry. "It's okay, it's okay," he reassured her. "My Medicine Wolf had me in her den for a moon. I'm sure it's fine, just some scabbin' and soreness." But to ease her concern, Stormtussle rolled on his right side so that she could see the mark from the root. It looked slightly better than when he'd woken up. It's swelling had gone down and the redness had turned a nice shade of pink. The bruising around the edges was still there and clear but it was difficult to see most of them through the cobwebs.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

She inspected it then gave it a lick before sitting down "um, is it ok if i stay here for a bit? i cant go b ack to sunclan... there is too many memories and it hurts... i need a clean break. maybe become a loner for a bit" she looked at the wolf who seemed so kind "i wont stay long i just... need to clear my head"
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Stormtussle nodded his head. "Stay as long as ya need ta, Tigerfern," he ignored his pelt getting hot at her lick to his wound. "If ya want ta, though, I could take ya back ta WindClan camp." His ears flicked and twitched a little nervously. What he was nervous about he had no clue. "I'm sure Heatherstar wouldn't mind. But ya don't have ta," he rushed in quickly, trying not to put off the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:15 pm

She paused then nodded "that might be best, but um. Is it ok if i just wait for a bit, I heard that she hasnt been seen since the gathering? ill go when you bring word that shes back". she began pawing the hay together. eventually she had made a comfortable nest and she looked at Stormtussle gratefully "i owe you one Stormtussle" her voice held a certian degree of respect.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Stormtussle nodded his head in agreement. "I know she's at camp, but I'll ask her about lettin' ya join," he smiled softly at her before getting up. He stretched out as he watched her make a nest in the hay. With a small glow to his heart, the grey male's golden eyes stared into her own sunny ones. "It's nothin'," he said self-consciously. "Anyway, I'll be back sooner than ya could say the four Clans." With that and, after hesitating a moment, a small lick to Tigerfern's chin, Stormtussle turned and started his way out of the barn. Just as he was about to exit he turned around. "Be safe!" he bellowed out before making his way to camp.

- Ta Camp! -
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:34 pm

She froze as he licked her chin then relaxed as he moved away, she flicked her ears silently to his order of being safe. she gave a soft smile, he was kind. however her heart was still fragmented, she couldnt forget THunderfangs laugh or face. her eyes glittered with tears and she curled up in her nest. as she thought of thunderfang her heart throbbed, she remebered him climbing up the sunclan cave to prove that he could do it. she remembered helping him get down and taunting duskfang. as all of these memories came to her mind she found herself shaking. Her dear guardian angel thunder who had brought her out of her angry shell. without him she would have turned out like Oakthorn. her yellow orbs became watery, where was she to go now? who to turn to. She couldnt stay in Sunclan, not without Thunder. Her staunche trooper. They had been meant for each other. She was lost alone and cold.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Hurricanepaw wandered up and felt his fur bristle at the scent of a sunclanner, his silvery gray eyes glittered as they fell apon a sheltering wolf. He let out a savage growl and snarled "oi get off windclan land ya sunclan mutt!" his voice was harsh and unforgiving. He was not in a good mood especially since the wolf that he loved had a crush on another wolf. He was well and ready to get into a scrap with this mutt
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Tigerfern shot up, tears in her eyes as she saw a gray windclan wolf snarling at her, normally she would have growled aggressivley right back but right now her heart was fragmented so much that it hurt to even breathe. All of the wolves that she ahd loved were gone, Shadowstorm, Her father, and now Thunderfang. she had never loved her mother as her mother had always just seen her as a mirror image of her father and so stayed away from her. She felt her chest compact at the remembrance of her mothers glares and such. She backed away from the windclan wolf not wanting to get into a scrap.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

The storm and steel gray wolf bared his fangs in disgust as the in tears female infront of him backed off. He lashed his tail this wasnt what he wanted, he knew that this was tigerfern daughter of Oakthorn. The infamous murderer of a thunderclan pup. He inhaled through his nose and sneered "ha! the famous Oakthorns daughter is nothing but a pathetic coward" he leapt forward and sunk his fangs into the cream and brown females nose holding on until blood was drawn then leapt back waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:20 am

A spark of anger showed in the sunshine eyes of the exsunclan warrior, she stiffened a little then felt a wave of acceptance wash over her. Feeling drained of all energy she lowered her head and all but collapsed onto the unforgiving wooden planks beneath her delicate paws. The spitting image of her father, the queen lay on the ground, her eyes half open. A haze of pain blaring through them so blatantly and so openly that it was almost painful to watch. As the gray wolf attacked her she flicked her ears and murmured "yes... i am nothing without my thunderfang, my anchor to this world..." however even though she was in the darkest depths of mourning for a love that was gone. A small glimmer of hope raised in her chest, a blossom? too strong a word for a tiny tendril of hope. More like a sapling that has just hatched from its seed and is tentativly poking its head through the dirt to see the outside world for the first time. It was this sort of hope that ran through the brown adn cream wolfs heart as she thought of the kind windclan wolf.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Swiftstreak sat down close to the farm area with he's rabbit. And tried to eat, he hadn't ate or slept for a few days now he tried to wake him self up more with a bit of food, which he didn't look like finishing as he left the carcass, the wolf looked at the open field near the farm. He wasn't used to such open spaces as he use to be a forest wolf. It was kind of weird to him, but he yawned as he walked into the long grass the covered him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Jadefeather padded into the area and cast her gaze around for Swiftstreak. She had to make sure he was going to be able to cope and not try to join Heather in Starclan. "Swiftstreak?" she barked, looking around. Then a new wolf scent hit her nose that she didn't recognise mixed with Hurricanepaw's. What is that apprentice doing now?, she thought and looked around. "Who's there?" she called, her fur instinctively fluffed up to make her look bigger than she was, ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Swiftstreak opened he's sore eyes, it was bright and he was dazed to the sunshine. He waited till he's dried out eyes adjusted to the daylight. Hearing he's name he popped he's head out of the long grass with a menacing glare. He stalked the person making the sound. Before noticing it was jadefeather the large jet black male stood out of the grass standing not far behind her. He stayed silent and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Jadefeather swivelled around as she heard the rustling of grass from behind her. Recognising Swiftstreak, the female let herself relax and her fur lie flat again. "Hey Swiftstreak. I-I just came to check you were okay and all..." she began but trailed off realising she had no idea what she was going to say. "The clan will always be here for you, you know that." she barked and gave a faint smile to the male. How Swift would react to that she did not know, but Heather's death had struck everyone differently - some worse than others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Farm   Windover Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Farm
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next