Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hartford Dump 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hartford Dump

Go down 
+11
Ripplestone
Flip and Flick
Duke
Sophie
Nightingale
Amber
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Flower
Dusk
Shadestar
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue15/15Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue100/100Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Hartford Dump Garbage-Dump

The Hartford Dump is tucked away, far away from the richer denizens of the suburb. Out of sight out of mind, right? This large dump has grown in size over the years, and not much has been done to regulate or clean any of the land up. Large 'monsters' are used by Twolegs to move around the trash into large piles, but there's still trash almost everywhere. For the strays of Hartford, this is the most wanted land for scavenging and it's very competitive to find food to survive. The Twolegs that do come around here are never friendly, and neither are the dogs for that matter. When night falls there is almost no lighting, so the place becomes unsettling and creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Crystals : 48

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue0/0Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 am

Dusk patrolled around her territory, the dump she now called home. Sticking her nose in the freshly dumped crowfood, she grabbed a peice of paper with her teeth and pulled it to the top. Sighing with satisfaction when a full slap of slightly moldy meat fell out, she devoured it in an instant, the taste lingering of her lips. She flattened her ears at the sound of the monsters, but knew she was in the freshly dumped part. They wouldent come over here for another sunrise at the least. She felt her gaze being pulled towards the forest and wondered what it held in store. She had heard rumors of wild wolves living in large packs that ate bones for meals, but scoffed at them. She could take any one of them any day. Remarking her borders she stretched and headed for the forest. No problem. Let's go meet some of these forest wolves, she thought a sense of adventure flowing through her. Stepping into the forest, she smiled and headed in.

-owl tree, tc territory-
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 am

Flower was raised from a very small age to take care of herself, her mother taught her the basics and then she was sold. she hated having to rely on her humans so she often came to the dump to scavenge for food. she poked her head around, her ears perked up and her strong nose scenting around for a rat or maybe some trash that wasn't nasty. She had been completely reliant on scavenging for a month now. She prided herself in that and she figured if she survived this long, soon she could just go to her humans house to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

Dusk snarled as she saw another dog at the dump. Were her scent markers not clear enough? Bounding up to the dog, she stood in a dominant position before her. "And you here why?" she asked, her tail twitching. The dog looked well fed. She could have some other place to get food.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:31 am

Flower turned into a snarl in defense. "I'll ask you why you claim the dump as your own? What are you? A pack dog? A wannabe?" She snarled back, her tail curled up and her ears perked with interest. She calmed herself and smiled at the fae with a deviant look. Perhaps this fae would be fun to mess with. Maybe if she got a reaction that led to a fight, then it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Dusk bared her canines. "I claim the dump because I have made it my home. This is my territory, not yours. And I don't need a pack, I can survive by myself." By now she had detected a faint, but still there, scent of two-legs. "Its better than being a house-pet," she sneered. Not going to give the dog the satisfaction of a fight, she just fixed her with a cold stare.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Flower growled, "I may be a house pet, but I have more of a fighting heart then you ever will. I was raised to kill, to fight. You on the other hand were simply raised to get you no where in life. I am a house-pet so I survive the harsh nights, I am stray during the day and support myself. More then you do it seems." She growled at this female, her tail flicked with annoyance as her claws angrily swept over the ground in a raking fashion.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Dusk rolled her eyes. "Ooh, a fighter. And how do you know I cant fight? Spending the night with two-legs makes you a house pet, like it or not. I bet you couldnt survive alone without them. And I have supported myself fine." The large dog glared at the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Flower snorted, "Not survive without them? I already survive without them. I hunt for myself, find nooks and crannies to sleep in when I refuse to go back to they're house at night. I'd say you can't fight as good as me. I was raised in harsher weather. The temperatures at night would freeze a dog like you from where I came from." She snarled, her muscles in her legs tensing more as if preparing to leap. She calmed herself. "Only packs claim territories. If you were a true loner, you wouldn't waste your time claiming land."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"You underestimate me, house-pet. I'm tougher than you think. Just because you are stuck up and think your a wonder dog doesn't mean you are. I wouldnt freeze, I can tell you that. And I prefer to have a territory, rather than moping around were my nose isn't wanted." Her muscles bunched and released, preparing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:34 pm

"I will not fight you, unless you fight me." she said calmly. She could teach this wolf a few things about discipline and respect. "You know nothing of discipline and respect for where noses are? No, you don't know that until you are out there on the tundra's. Running, pulling much weight on your back with other dogs, wolves even sometimes. I can teach the respect I have, you can't. You have none." She growled, she was just trying to make Dusk angry now.
Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Trotting towards the dump,he notice two arguing female dogs. He chuckled,but he noticed it was loud enough for them to hear. So he just shrugged and kept walking. He saw a big Longpaw machine rumble in the distance. I hate the dump. He glanced back at the other dogs. Why do they even bother protecting territory? He shrugged and kept picking his way through the piles. I guess they have no where to go. He stopped in his tracks and sat down.
He then heard the words "raised to fight." He snarled under his breath. He turned towards the dog that said those 3 words. He then stood in front her. In between the other dog. Never dare to want to fight. Being raised that way will be the worst life you will ever have. He snarled. Why is this stupid dog wanting to fight? All thats brought me was misery.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Lucy padded into the dump, glancing around at the towering piles of trash. This is so different than home, the little Yorkie thought, flattening her ears against her head. She heard distant snarling. The little dog shuddered, thinking about what would happen if there was a fight. She picked up the pace, until she was hurtling through the foul-smelling place with top speed. She skidded to a stop suddenly, her dark brown eyes widening in surprise. Two dogs, a mutt and a malamute were facing one another, snarling, while a border collie stood between them, growling. Gulping, the little dog scurried behind an old tire, poking her head between the hole to watch what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue1/10Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue3/100Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Jasmine padded between them calmly. "And what is all this ruckus."she said in a velvety voice. She spotted the Yorkshire terrier and looked to her. "Watching and waiting for what would happen isn't right you know."she said to the little dog.
Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Seeing the two other dogs,he shook his head. Then glared at the white dog. "Just remember this house-pet. Never learn or say you were raised to kill." He spat at her,then trotted past the collie. "Everything's fine. Just leave it be. He decided to just go back home. He has had enough of this.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Flower turned with a snarl on her face to the new wolves. "If you were wise, you'd stay out of this, or you'd pay the price." She growled with a warning. She'd not be berated by loners. Not now, not ever. "Now, stay out of my business." She growled holding her ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Lucy watched as Cole stormed off. Well, that went well, she thought, her sarcasm kicking in. She glanced over at Jasmine. "So do you want me to get shredded by those two?" her high pitched voice growled. Wriggling uneasly, she peered back through the hole, waiting to see if the two dogs would really fight.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue1/10Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue3/100Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

"You wouldn't say you would get shredded if you were strong."she said. ""Most of you strays are alike."she growled. Jasmine looked to them and padded back to her home. One of the two biggest houses in the Cecil Boulveard.

-Cecil Boulevard-

Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 pm

The Yorkie snarled, her tiny whine teeth bared. "Wow, a Yorkie facing a huge dog like that! Likely!" She sank her claws into the earth, even though her House folk wouldn't like her to get dirty. She shook the dust off her sweater and bow, glancing around. Watching the way Jasmine headed, as she couldn't remember the way she came, she followed the trail back to her home.

~Cecil Boulevard~
Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Hearing the white dog speak,he sat and glanced at her. Only flicking his ears. "Nice come back. But you will never know what its like to be raised to kill. He glared at her. He snarled. Then turned and walked towards the barn. Flicking his tail as he went.
-Garelick barn-
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue2/20Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue0/100Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Adder looks around curiously. She still had the energy and playfulness of a young puppy, but she was not afraid to defend herself in danger. "Will any more dogs come around here?" She looks at her paws. Maybe the boulevard has some dogs to meet.

__~~~Cecil boulevard~~~__
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 am

The huge black dog rumaged through the disgusting two leg trash. she shoved her nose into a box and found with delight the decaying remains of a pizza. she hungrily began guzzling it down her tail tucked underneath her as she continued chowing the food down. One of her pointed ears twitched and she lifted her head, her eyes gazed through the darkness to the local farm house. swallowing the last of the pizza she leapt towards it
-garelick farm
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump Left_bar_bleue16/20Hartford Dump Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Swlightly sad,Sophoe glanced around. It was empty and she wanted to do something. She mumbled and felt hungry. She though about Cecil boulevard. The place was always full of food.
-Cecil boulevard.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 am

The large female walked up to the burrow at the edge of the trash. she slipped into it and began digging. strengthening the walls and such. there was enough space for her to crawl around on her belly. clambering out she scent marked feircly around teh bush that hid it. trotting up onto the moountain of decay she began searching for food.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Raj made his way to the dump, by now he was shaking out of control and a cloudiness had taken him over. His steps were like drunk mans as he made his way through the garbage. The laughter rang in his ears. He had never been laughed at before, and it made his heart break into even more pieces than it already was. The male finally stumbled as he walked and no matter how much he tried he could no longer stand. The male shivered violently, the white foam dripping from his jaws and creating a contaminated pool around his paws.

Raj's thoughts wandered. "I never found a mate... I will never feel the warmth of spending time with the pack, like I had promised them. I will not protect those I love and those who loved me... What am I kidding, this is better. I want this, I deserve this. No one ever wanted me anyway. Long legs, dogs.No one wanted me around. This is for what I have done. I pay all I have done to everyone through my own suffering..." After that he couldn't think. He just felt. He could feel the pain he had. He wasn't ready, never had counted on giving up on life. The once strong male was giving up. allowing himself to slip into a dark haze. His body ached, his mouth hurt with everything he had said. His sides heaved with pain. he just wanted it to be over. He wanted it gone. With a final whine, he allowed his head to slip into the shallow pool below his head. Dirty and poisoned by the thing he hated most, man, the large once proud dog allowed himself to slip away. He felt no pain, he only thought of what he could have done better and how now... he would never have the chance to do it. With the final whine, not of pain, but of regret Raj slipped away into non existence.

-End of Raj-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hartford Dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next