Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hartford Dump - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hartford Dump

Go down 
+11
Ripplestone
Flip and Flick
Duke
Sophie
Nightingale
Amber
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Flower
Dusk
Shadestar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hartford Dump - Page 3 Garbage-Dump

The Hartford Dump is tucked away, far away from the richer denizens of the suburb. Out of sight out of mind, right? This large dump has grown in size over the years, and not much has been done to regulate or clean any of the land up. Large 'monsters' are used by Twolegs to move around the trash into large piles, but there's still trash almost everywhere. For the strays of Hartford, this is the most wanted land for scavenging and it's very competitive to find food to survive. The Twolegs that do come around here are never friendly, and neither are the dogs for that matter. When night falls there is almost no lighting, so the place becomes unsettling and creepy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Flick raised his head sleepily, eyes half-lidded. He gave a wide yawn that felt like it could crack his face in two before setting his head back down. He grimaced at the dry taste in his mouth and smacked his mouth a few times, scraping his tongue against his teeth. He glanced up at her dolefully, eyes dead. "Moooorning," he replied in a sing-song tone.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:53 am

(omg sorry i havent been on in ages :/)

She twitched her tapered elf like ears and said in her cold yet fiery voice "quit cho jibber jabber! daylights burning" The huge dog looked bright and dapper first thing in the morning. her whip cord tail gave a wag that sounded like a whip crack. her brown eyes sparkled "i got contacts in the boulevard district. Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Flick kept his eyes narrowed. "What? But it's early. I need my beauty sleep, you think I'd look like this without it?" He gave a sleepy mumble that sounded suspiciously like 'stilts' before closing his eyes again. He knew she would drag him up and awake, but he always had hated waking up the morning. Granted, anyone who has been woken up by Flip sitting on them hates waking up. He sleepily rolled over, batting the air with his paws, "I'm not getting up and you can't make me."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:45 am

The great dane narrowed her brown eyes and her whipcord tail lashed, however instead of engaging him she simply turned with a slightly loud hmph before she padded away. Showing no qualms about leaving the white shepard behind. Her claws made slight clicking sounds as they connected with some of the garbage around the area. She flicked her ears and thought for a few moments, after deciding where abouts she was going to head she turned and trotted merrily off toward the lower district of the town
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 am

Flick opened one eye, then lifted his head when he saw Nightingale leaving. He wobbled to his feet, pausing every few steps to contort his spine and be rewarded with dull pops and cracks. He gave another ear-to-ear yawn before he seemed fully awake. His eyelids still drooped down but there was an actual energy behind them now. Flick followed her silently towards the lower district.

--Lower District--
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/30Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 am

the once was leader walked up, starclan had turned against her, they had forced her to leave her clan and torn away everything that was good. first all of her pups were dead apart from Rainheart and Ottersky, ottersky hated her and now she had to leave the only family that she had. The wolf slipped and fell heavily apon a twisted peice of metal making her let out a hollow scream of pain. She pulled herself up a gaping hole in her flesh
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/30Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

Dusktail searched around the dump, worry filled his heart as he let out barks for her. He needed to at least see her face, he would stay with her. He determined, even if it was a forever banishment or just a twenty minute banishment. He.would.never.leave.her. "Ripplestar!" He called out when he saw her injured and hurt. He ran over to her.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 am

Direheart walked up keeping an eye out for any particuarly annoying dogs, he perked his ears as he heard his brothers painfilled howl, he moved easily over the piles of two leg rubbish and came to a stop. He flicked his ears and nosed his brother "Ill keep watch my brother" his voice was low rumbling and awkward.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/30Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 am

Ripple opened her eyes, her ears tilted back and she said softly "i have no star at the end of my name, im not a leader dusktail" the large wound on her shoulder ached, she looked down at it watching blearily the pink flesh hanging off. The wound was jagged and ugly, if she wasn't careful she might end up gettin gblood poisoning. She sat down feeling slightly dizzy, she smiled faintly at Dusktail.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/30Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:32 am

Dusktail shook his head, it was all wrong in his mind. "No Ripplestar, you will always be a star in my book." He said, sitting down next to her. He knew only a few simple remedies like cobwebs and could be of little help to her injuries. "Brother, can you go find me cobwebs?" He asked, knowing he had to try to help her. He looked at her sadly. "I don't care what StarClan says, we need to get you back to camp, you belong there."
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 am

The white and black wolf frowned blearily, her cyan colored eyes staring at dusktail with pain in them. She stood up slowly and winced keeping the weight of her off her shoulder. She said softly "don't worry about me go back to the clan Dusktail" she in truth had no intention of returning to sunclan. She couldn't bear the thought of being shamed. She was just thinking of becomming a loner
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 am

Dusktail shook his head, refusing to give in to her wishes. "I'm staying with you Ripplestar. You deserve more than this life." Sadness in his voice because StarClan was cruel to them all with this. He wondered how long they would be loners, he was staying with her until the end and she would like it.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 am

She stared at the other wolf then slowly nodded her ears tilting back, she said hoarsely "we might as well find a cleaner place to treat my wound then, tell your brother to go back to the clan. Tell him to tell them that im sorry" she stood her front paws inky black, her white furred shoulder was a crimson color
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:41 am

[I'm once again sorry if I shouldn't have had Stoatblaze come; I wasn't certain, as I didn't know if only Direheart and Dusktail were to find Ripplestar, or not]

Stoatblaze padded forward, unsure exactly where he was; he'd managed to follow Direheart's and Dusktail's scents to this place. He wasn't sure what kind of a place was this; it sure didn't look or scent like anything a wolf would like. Stoatblaze looked up as he noticed Direheart and Dusktail, before noticing Ripplestar. He smiled slightly, before realizing it seemed that she was injured. Stoatblaze padded forward, nodding to Direheart who appeared to be on watch, before he padded over to where Dusktail and Ripplestar were. "Ripplestar." Stoatblaze murmured, happy once more to see her again though worried for her injury. "Can I help in any way?" Stoatblaze asked Dusktail, not arriving in time to hear Dusktail ask Direheart for cobwebs, or to hear any other words said after.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Dusktail looked at Direheart, nodding to him. "Go back to the clan and tell them she is sorry. We'll be there soon." He added an I hope silently in his mind. He nodded, hoping they could find a clean area around the place. Ripple's mate arrived and Dusktail nodded to him. "I need you to find cobwebs or go back and get Aurorapaw to get herbs to fight infection and then cobwebs. We need to get Ripplestar to a safe place." He said, determination in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:47 am

Ripple shook her head "im not ripplestar anymore, starclan stripped me of my nine lives and leadership, i can't return to the clan stoatblaze, i can't" her eyes glittered with pain. She nosed her mate and said "you have to go back to the clan, whoever is the next leader will need your words and support" The white wolf smiled painfully, starclan was punishing her and she couldn't let stoat get mixed up in it all and hurt
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 am

Dusktail shook his head, he was about to argue but he figured it would be pointless to argue with her when she kept denying who she truly was. Dusktail moved a bit farther away from her since her mate was there in front of them and Stoat could always kick his butt. When Ripple dismissed him, Dusk almost hoped that he would leave, though he knew that he probably wouldn't. It didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 am

She flicked her tail and murmured "you have to go back, for Rainheart Stoatblaze" she nosed her mate, sadness in her eyes. Turning her head she plotted a safe course down the garbage heap and acted apon it. her black front paws and white back ones were soon safely standing on short dead grass but the earth once more. She sighed flicking black ears back.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Hartford Dump - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 am

Stoatblaze turned to Dusktail as he heard the warrior reply about cobwebs, and nodded. Before he had time to decide what he'd do, he heard Ripplestar begin to speak to him. He listened as she said she was not a leader any longer, and that she couldn't return to the Clan. Stoatblaze felt Ripple nose him before hearing what she said after about him needing to go back to the Clan. Stoatblaze frowned, nodding to show he'd heard what she'd said, though unsure what he should do. He couldn't just leave Ripplestar; even if she did tell him to go back, she did need help at the moment. "I-I can't leave knowing your injured, though." Stoatblaze stammered out, looking at Ripple's injury. "Should I at least bring Aurorapaw back to help you with your injury?" Stoatblaze murmured, looking at Ripple; he noticed Dusktail seem to move a bit further away before he heard her speak once more. Stoatblaze frowned; it was true he couldn't just leave Rainheart. He felt Ripplestar nose him before she had padded down, laying down nearby the strange Twoleg objects. Stoatblaze looked after her, waiting to hear her response about bringing the medicine wolves to help.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:09 am

She shook her head "aurorapaw has to take the next in line to the moonstone, ill be fine you big silly" she smiled faintly, "ill be back within a moon after all, Starclan decreed that i must stay away for that amount of time" she lied through her teeth, she had to stay away from sunclan now. She however hid that behind a brave face and stood awkwardly "we should probbaly get to a safer place then this"
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:17 am

The man grunted and flicked his tail, he wandered off and soon came back with a face full of cobwebs. He had a disgruntled look to his face but he began licking ripplestars shoulder and smeared the cobwebs over it once he was finished with it. Dire had practised as a medicine wolf for a short time when Sunclan had had no med wolf, so he knew plenty about herbs and the like. he glanced up at his brother communicating with his glance[/color]

Last edited by Direheart on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 am

Stoatblaze nodded slightly as he heard Ripple say that Aurorapaw would need to take the new leader to the Moonstone, knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to come. He nodded once more as she'd said she'd be fine with a faint smile before adding that she would be back within a moon. "Alright." Stoatblaze replied, trying to smile back though not able to. "It probably isn't so safe here, as you said though." Stoatblaze replied, glancing around. Noticing some cobwebs nearby the edge of the dump, on a strange silver wall, Stoatblaze padded over and grabbed some cobwebs as Dusktail had told him to, walking back and placing the cobwebs on the ground. "Are you alright walking?" Stoatblaze asked, looking at Ripple before he quickly glanced back to see where Direheart and Dusktail were. He noticed Direheart return with more cobwebs as well, nodding in thanks as the wolf had helped with Ripple.
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am

Direheart took the cobwebs from stoatblaze and smeared them over Ripplestars shoulder saying to the other brutes "there is a two leg farm not far from here, that should be a good spot for her to rest up, and stay" the male in his youth had explored the two leg place. He stood and said "follow me" he lead the way toward the farm
-garelick farm
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 am

Ripplestone flicked her ears jerking back a little as the cobwebs were smeared against her wound, she shot a grateful glance at her mate and Direheart. She felt like her heart was turning to stone. She glanced up at the sky a look of betrayal apon her face directed at her warrior ancestors, she watched as direheart mumbled something about a safe barn or something and nodded slowly. She pushed herself up leaning on stoatblaze a little she murmured "ill need a little help"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:34 am

Stoatblaze watched as Direheart had applied the extra cobwebs to Ripplestar's injury, before hearing him say that there was a place known as a Twoleg farm nearby. The orange-tan warrior nodded, looking back at Ripplestone as she'd said she'd need a little help. "Okay Ripple, I'll help you get there." Stoatblaze murmured, making sure Ripplestone was ready before he slowly padded off while letting Ripplestone lean against him, careful of strange Twoleg objects that were on the ground as he padded after Direheart. He would be sure to thank Direheart and Dusktail for finding Ripplestone when he could.

~Farm~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next