Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hartford Dump - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hartford Dump

Go down 
+11
Ripplestone
Flip and Flick
Duke
Sophie
Nightingale
Amber
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Flower
Dusk
Shadestar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Hartford Dump - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hartford Dump - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hartford Dump - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hartford Dump - Page 2 Garbage-Dump

The Hartford Dump is tucked away, far away from the richer denizens of the suburb. Out of sight out of mind, right? This large dump has grown in size over the years, and not much has been done to regulate or clean any of the land up. Large 'monsters' are used by Twolegs to move around the trash into large piles, but there's still trash almost everywhere. For the strays of Hartford, this is the most wanted land for scavenging and it's very competitive to find food to survive. The Twolegs that do come around here are never friendly, and neither are the dogs for that matter. When night falls there is almost no lighting, so the place becomes unsettling and creepy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Hartford Dump - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hartford Dump - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Hartford Dump - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hartford Dump - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 am

She let out a foul burp and looked around the darkened night, hearing foot steps she appeared close to raj like a night ghost. she watched as he passed into the void and gave a growl. "now those pathetic pack dogs are going to blame me for his death". she looked sorrowfully at her comfortable burrow that she had made before she grabbed the large dog by the scruff and dragged him away. she began digging under a bush determined to get rid of the body. soon the dogs body was gone and she was besmirched in dirt. shaking herself she began tracking his scent. she wanted to figure out what had killed the healthy brute.
-shopping district

Returning from her little excursion the large dane returned home panting, her mouth turned up in a smile. she enjoyed running about. shaking the dampness off her pelt for she had run through several sprinklers her mind turned to its cheif thought of foraging. since she was so big she needed a lot of food to conintue functioning..
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Flick wandered into the dump quite by accident, not exactly paying attention to where his paws were taking him. His mind was a haze of guilt and regret, trying to formulate some plan, some way that he could apologize to Flip. He didn't know what had made him explode like that, but he did know his twin well enough to realize her need for privacy at a time like this. He vented his frustration by smacking a crumbled soda can in the nearby pile, hearing it clatter down. He grimaced, knowing he hadn't exactly thought that action through. As of current, he was too frazzled to deal with it and continued on his way, silently daring anyone to mess with him right about now.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Nightingale looked up at the sound of a can and a low growl rumbled in her chest, her black nose scented flick and she grunted. she shook out her black short pelt and walked over to the white dog and said from the shadows "what are you doing here Flick". her voice wasnt meanacing nor was it friendly. it was simply neutral, if you believed her tone you would think that he meant nothing to her. was that the case? nightingale didnt even know herself.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Flick looked up, his expression sour to say the least. His look softened a bit as he looked away. "You know, I think the irony here is really quite astounding," he quipped, shaking his head a bit sadly. He looked back up, eyes apologetic. "I'm sorry for that little.. display. Normally, I don't get so angry." He gave a slow wag of his tail, hoping to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 pm

She shrugged, his temper tantrum hadnt really influenced her much to say the least. Her brown eyes watched him with veiled curiosity. she said "i can tell" as usuall her tone was icy, renowened as a porcupine she was normally on her own. she wasnt sure what irony he was meaning but she let it sail over her head metaphorically. her whipcord tail was in a relaxed position as was her stance. her tapered elf like ears were perked and listening to the other dogs repsiration and speech. She noticed his softened look as he looked at her and felt the fur on her shoulders bristle a little. the tip of her tail twitched irritably before she stilled it, forcing her fur to lie down. her Face showed nothing of the internal agitation within the large shadowy female.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Flick ducked his head as he laughed, still embarrassed. "I also apologize if I'm making you uncomfortable. I get you're not proficient in touchy-feely matters like.." He trailed off, letting the sentence end in a semi-awkward pause. "I just- I'll go. It's fine. This is your home anyways." He turned to leave before looking back with an intrigued smile. "Unless you want to eat. I can see that you require frequent sustenance given your.. framework."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:01 pm

"i never said you had to leave, unlike most canines you arent a particuarly annoyingmongerel that i want to tear the throat out of" she stated, lifting her head up as he talked she said "my framework dose require generous portions of food so i am often forced to graze away all day like a cow" her face was impassive as she talked to the smaller white dog. Elfin ears twitching as she heard birdsong she said"where did you have in mind" her white tipped toes grippedthe garbage to keep her balance. thin for a Great dane she looked well fed for a stray.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Flick gave a wheezy, friendly laugh, his face creased with genuine happiness. It had been a while, he realized as he chuckled. "And as for the eating, I'm in no place to judge you for that. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't one to eat all the time every day." He dismissed the comment with a small shrug. Then he smiled, "Well, seeing as this is your home, why not give me a tour? We can eat at all the finest trash heaps." He gestured towards the heart of the dump with his tail, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:54 am

She stood and said "i know a good spot" she turned and lead the way over the mountain of trash, rats and seagulls were allover the place and nightingale sometimes hunted them for a bit of sport. she slid down one of the bigger piles and began digging in a spot that smelt like she had buried something there, she unearthed a chicken carcass and a pig carcass. she said "i know a local butcher" as a matter of explanation.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Flick followed her up the pile of trash, bouncing deftly from perch to perch. The seagulls were squalling overhead, so he laid his ears back as he clattered down the other side of the pile to follow Nightingale. He stood by as she unearthed the two carcasses, clearly impressed. He laughed again at her explanation, "Even knowing a butcher shouldn't get you this nice of a reward. This butcher must be fattening you up for the slaughter as well!"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:03 pm

She shrugged "i help him out with theives sometimes" she dug into the cleanly picked over pig carcass, and began chewing on a bone. she lay down on a cleaner bit of trash and anchored the bloodied bone between two forepaws and really got stuck into it. she inclined an ear inviting him to join in as well.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 am

He dipped his head in thanks for her kindness, taking a haunch of pig for himself. The meat wasn't exactly new or the most prime of cuts, but he appreciated it nonetheless. In such a community as he had recently found himself living in, sharing food was a rare occurrence. The dogs had gone tough and lean, much like the scraps they chased from dawn until dusk. Flick suspected it was the lack of any formal training in hunting--like he had been blessed with--confined these individuals to these small oases of edible food. He found himself staring off into the distance, lost in thought. However, since the meal had since proceeded in a soft silence that he felt no need to break, he contented himself the whimsy of clumsy and unguided thought.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:29 am

Nightingale was glad that it wasnt maggot ridden, it was only a week old so to her it was a pretty good meal. she tucked in hungrily, glad that she couldnt blush as she made several well what would be considered rudenoises. she sternly reminded herselfnot to care of this white dogs opinions and continued eating. her brown eyes staring at the carcass. the silence soft and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 am

Flick gave a quiet half snort, half laugh at the semi-rude noises Nightingale made as she ate. He took it as a challenge and so began to eat with forced, yet voracious bites, complete with wild, exaggerated expressions. He directed all these pointedly at her, letting his tongue messily flop around every time he opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 am

She lifted her head and tilted her ears back a little, a slightly shocked expressionon her face. she snorted and said dryly "now i see why you are single" her sarcasam evident as she continued eating ignoring his loud eating. her black pelt contrasting with her white paws.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 am

Flick started at her words, his tongue still hanging limply from his open maw. His eyes widened a bit at her comment before he gave a scoffing exhale which curled the corners of his mouth into a smile. His mouth stretched wide as he gave a peal of startled laughter. Quickly, he had to place his head between his paws, showing no sign of stopping his uproarious yet musical laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:00 am

Nightingale blinked her brown eyes then having finished her meal she began digging in the trash working to build a deep enough hole to bury the carcass, once she had buried it she shook out her short coat and twitched her peaked ears. waiting for the white shepard to tell her what was so funny.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Flick stifled his laughter somewhat by placing his paw over his face, still shaking with mirth. "It- It's just-" He dissolved into messy giggles once more before regaining himself. "You.. of all people. Of all times I've used that gimmick." He broke into a wide smile. "Well, this is obviously Fate. We must be soulmates. And no taking it back--soulmates is soulmates is soulmates," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 pm

She twitched her ears back uneasy and stood stretching replying dryly "since you have obviously taken leave of your scenses i think i might retire for the evening" with a elegance befitting a queen. her paws were set down neatly and rhytmically. slipping down one of the steeper rubbish slopes she found the bushes that hid her underground lair and laydown beside it.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Flick looked crest-fallen as Nightingale stood up, "H-hey!" He followed her, abandoning the scraps of his meal. He moved to follow her, but was torn. Clearly, he'd overstayed any sort of welcome he may or may not have been given, but he wasn't sure there was anywhere else to go. "Nightingale.. Look, I'm sorry if that.. made you uncomfortable or anything I just.. It was just a joke, you know? ..J-Just forget about it, okay?" He let his tail hang limp and ears fall down to a posture of penitence. He really didn't want to mess up for a second time today and lose another.. friend? Acquaintance? Sentient life-form that actually tolerated him? Whatever the case, Flick was loathe to trample the seeds of tentative friendship that he had been sowing between them.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Mulling over his words she said slowly "I never said you had to go, i was meaning that i had finished with my dinner and i was coming down to rest". she blinked at the pitiful look he gave her as she moved away and sighed slightly irritably. "come and join me if you want", she paused then said "i was also teasing you when i had said that you had taken leave of your sences". she restedher head down between her paws and allowed her whip cord tail to give a slight wag.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:12 am

Flick gave her a gracious smile, ducking his head to avoid the trailing branches of the bushes as he settled down a little ways away from her. All the food he had eaten was making him sleepy, though he could barely even register this feeling past his drowsiness. He laid his head down on his foreleg and shifted onto his side, the familiar sensation comforting, despite the dull ache of knowing that for the first time in essentially ever, his sister was not beside him. He heaved a sigh, letting his eyes flutter closed.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:59 am

Nightingale watched him curiously her pink tongue flopped out of her mouth and she began panting. she looked up at the almost full moon in the sky and began making connections in the stars. feeling the last vergistes of the winter wind run cold fingers through her short black pelt made her shiver. Rising to her white tipped paws and walked closer to the white male. curiosity in every line of her frame, blinking her brown eyes the female wondered why he had decided to hang around with her. most of the time those she spurned backed off. lying down not to far away she rested her head between her paws and joined him in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Flick continued to doze, his mind just brushing sleep as it wandered through his thoughts. He vaguely registered Nightingale's shift, though he did not acknowledge it. As his breathing relaxed and slowed, a hopeful glimmer of rest appeared, but remained out of reach. No matter what tricks he may have to lull himself into sleep, none worked when guilt crept so thoroughly throughout his conscience.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 pm

she woke up on the morning stretched out on her side, she lifted her head smacking her chops together. she puffed out her belly like a balloon then got up rather unsteadily. looking at the white male who called himself flick she tilted her head. tapered ears flicking and registering scents. she said "wakey wakey sleeping beauty"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartford Dump   Hartford Dump - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hartford Dump
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next