Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunclan & StormClan

Go down 
+32
Amberwing
Swiftstreak
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Darkclaw
Fernshade
Moonshadow
Graystar
Lilypup
Eclipse
Sophie
Ebonyfur
Pinedusk
Sky
Hawk
Snowstar
Amber
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Frost
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Blazestorm
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Direstar
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border between stormclan and sunclan, its a very wide border but is still there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Amber nodded. "I'm Amber... Mind if I help? She killed a dog, and then it'll be the other way around!" She circled around Mosseybreeze. "Why, why would you kill another canid? What did she do to you?" she paused, a sudden thought coming to her. "Was her name, Adder? If so, you'll die more painfully than before..." She began mumbling, "My sister..."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Sheogorath said in hsi insanity raked irish voice "her name was Adderpaw, shhe had ice blue eyes and black markings. a fiery personality". he bared hsi teeth at the offending wolf. the one who had killed a could be friend. his eyes burned with a dark insanity. "husky waht be your name? this wolf needs to knwo the name of her killers"
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Amber smirked devilishly. "I'm Amber... And you!" she growled, gesturing to Mosseybreeze. "You shall die with blood, and that blood will be feared! Anyone who kills a dog, shall be killed by A DOG! She lashed out at Mosseybreeze."
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm

"the murders name is Mosseybreeze", his eyes glittered with a savageness. a cold hatered of mosseybreeze. he paused and stared up at the stars. his eyes glittered adn he said "come, leave the wolf to try and find safety, though her fellow wolves are turning aganist her. come with me..."
-gfarm
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:56 pm

"A-Alright..." Amber stammered. "I'll follow." She glanced at Mosseybreeze. "Burn, BURN! You killed MY sister! And you will pay! Just wait..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

"I am leaving relax sorry." I run away. I need to say bye to my ancesters. I go to the one place I dread. I contuinie to run

-Mouthermouth.-
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

" im sorry Nightowl i was only following that dog." " he just suddenly left camp and i thought it was suspicious so i followed, but when i saw everybody i hid." " i wont do it again, i promise." she said before she headed out with him to the Stormclan camp.
sc camp
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Streakfire slowly padded to the border. Her mind was set. Loner is my destiny. No family... friends. Nothing but StarClan and mother earth.
She sniffed the air. "ThunderClan!" she spat. "The same reason that there isn't an alliance. But alas, I'm a loner so who cares!"
To another border~
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Direstar walked up and sat down on the sunclan side of the border, this was the closest place to reminding him of his windclan starting place. this area of sunclan territory was wide and open. he stretched and shook out his ruby fur. he was frowning to himself, he felt so happy around ebonyfur what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/10Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Ebonyfur walked over. "What's wrong?"she asked. The female was referring to the frown. "Turn that frown upside down."she giggled.

(Wow! An old quote!)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Fernshade arrived first at the border. She muttered curses under her breathe as she paced. "I can't get any closer to the Thundrclanners." She growled lowly. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Crystals : 132

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Direstar turned and growled at her "what makes you think the eagle went to thunderclan land it could have gone anywhere!" he sat down and grumbled to himself he had come here to get away form everything for a bit. seems everyone ran here.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Fernshade turned to see her father. She growled. Not afraid of her father. "i saw it fly that way,dad." She snorted at him. But flicked her ears at Ebonyfur
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Pinedusk padded over to the borders, looking at his sister. He looked at their father as he growled at Fernshade. The red warrior padded over to Fernshade, with a nod to the SunClan leader. "I'll think of a way to go to ThunderClan." He said, his mind going through different options for them to go there. "We could go to ThunderClan. We'd have to... uh, we'd... I can't think when I'm angry." Snorting to himself, he tried to think of a way to get to ThunderClan. "There are two ways. The easy way is to walk around StormClan territory to ThunderClan's border, or the harder way is to go right through StormClan." He told Fernshade.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Fern narrowed her eyes,then turned to Pine and blinked. "Of we go through Stormclan territory,we're as good as dead." Fern flicked her tail and sat down. "But how go around? Of we do we'll end up in Thunderclan anyways."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Pinedusk glanced at Fernshade as his sister talked. "We could stay on the very edge of StormClan's border; yes, technically inside the territory but I don't think they'd do anything. We'd then have to go a bit into their territory to reach the border with ThunderClan; the river border." He said, his brown eyes glancing at their father before he looked back to Fernshade.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Fern flicked her ears at her father. Telling him it was his choice. She snorted and turned to her father. He yellow eyes burning with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 am

EbonyFur sighed. "Fernshade, Pinedusk, do you mind taking that subject off?"she asked with a fierce glare. It soon subsided though. The black furred, purple eyed female smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

Direstar shook his head "its no use... the eagle would have killed him as soon as it had gotten up into the air. instead of fuitless discussioin reuturn to camp you two and we will think up new ways to protect the pups yes?" it wasnt a question it was an order. he flicked his ears for them to leave and said "ill ask at the next gathering but i will not risk war among the clans the peace is precious and delicate"
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 am

"True."said the black fae. "The peace amongst the clans are very thin."she sighed. Ebony was silhouetted in the moons rays. Her purple eyes glowered with a faint light.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 am

Direstar leaned against the exmedicine wolf a little his eyes half closed he sighed. his blood red eyes dimmed yet still shone with the intensity of his spirit and strength. it was hard being leader especially with moonwhisper dying with the birth of his pups. he smiled though they were all grown up now. he hoped that they would find love within the clans.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 am

EbonyFur gave a soft sigh. She wondered if Dire was asleep. Believing he was, she licked his cheek softly. The Fae then quickly pulled back and sat normally as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am

Pinedusk's brown eyes blinked as he saw Ebonyfur's glare. With a slight glare back at her, he let out a snort. He'd always thought of Ebonyfur as his mother, as she was the first wolf he'd seen, besides Thistlepaw and Sunstrike. He looked at Direstar as his father talked about Otterpup. He heard Direstar's order to go back to camp; but he was stubborn and would stay right here. The wolf heard something about peace and the Clans, but he looked back at Fernshade. "What should we do?" Pinedusk asked in a quiet whisper, standing next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 am

His eyes opened wide as he felt a lick on his check, he moved from his position next to ebonyfur and tilted his head. his eyes softened and he gave a sheepish smile, he flattened his ears as spots of rain began to fall. however they were warm so he paid them no mind. leaning against ebonyfur he whispered into her ear, his breath tickling her "i love you..."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:29 am

EbonyFur grew hot with embarassment as she saw Dire was still awake. She blushed as she felt him go closer and she heard thebthree words. The Fae smiled sheepishly. "I love you too..."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan & StormClan
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next