Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #6

Go down 
+31
Stoatblaze
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
Creekfire
Wolfpup
Frost
Magmafeather
Ashfur
Whirlpup
Sparrowheart
Shadewhisper
Graystar
Spottedheart
Nightfeather
Heatherstar
Emeraldpup
Dusktail
Firestar
Silentwhisper
Silverstone
Windstorm
Apachewind
Feathersoul
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Coathonor
Hawk
Tallfeather
Snowstar
Emberfeather
Shadestar
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue5/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue40/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Creekpaw stood. THe large male flexed his shoulders, little flecks of dried mud falling. The gray apprentice stiffly moved away from the edge of the clearing, heading in the direction of camp. Gatherings over he thought, slowing making progress across the snowy ground. It flew by! He swatted away a lump in the snow, which was a rock, as it was in his path. I can't believe that Russetstar and Rainstar both left behind their Clans at the same time. Kinda creepy. I wonder if they died battling eachother.[i/] The mud-caked wolf changed course, swerving around the GreatRock, not noticing the trampled snow around a hole near the base of the giant boulder. [i]And I can't believe that Graystar announced me as an apprentice! It felt so great, having the other Clans knowing who I was! He didn't even mind that he was coated in mud for his first Gathering. Wait a minute. I can't go into camp like this! I'll be the laughing stock of the Clan! I'll make a detour to clean myself off. And with that, Creekpaw headed off into the heart of StormClan territory.

~Twoleg bridge~
Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #6
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18