Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan & StormClan

Go down 
+30
Thunderpaw
Hurricanefang
Whitestorm
Hawk
Bluepaw.
Snowstorm
Reddust
Pandapup
Sunblaze
Darkclaw
Ebonyfur
Opalwing
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Snakepaw
Nightfall
Nightfeather
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Heatherstar
Direstar
Dawnwish
Moonwhisper
Shadewhisper
Snowstar
Apachewind
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Shadestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between WindClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:18 pm

( Mind if I cut in?)

Apachepaw had been following Skypup's scent, uncertain whether he would be welcome if he approached and attempted to apologize. Hearing voices up ahead, one of them Skypup's caused the male to pause. Smelling the scent of Windclan caused him a moment of worry, but such a thing was brushed away. To harm a pup would be to break a part of the code, and even though Skypup had been announced as Shadestar's apprentice she had yet to go through the ceremony.

He also figured that whom ever had approached her while she was angry certainly would need his help, an angry Skypup seemed to be able to take on anything. Smelling only one wolf the apprentice crept forward until he caught sight of another pup, satisfied that this stranger was not a threat the male withdrew unwilling to interrupt their conversation. Finding a nice spot underneath in the shade of a large bush just far enough away that he could not understand the words exchanged, but he could hear if any sign of commotions or a fight broke out. Apache sat and for the tenth time went over the words he had spoken earlier, trying to figure out where he had went wrong. For some reason Sky was offended by her fur color and would become angry when it was mentioned even in a compliment.

Personally he loved the pure white coat, a color so pure and light it may show in great contrast to the darker hues known for Shadowclan. But Apache thought nothing of such a difference, he was in fact a mixture of light browns, grays, and white colors that were abnormally light for a wolf of Shadowclan, of course not as noticeable as ivory. The male did not believe that it had only been her coat color that had angered her, there had to be an underlying reason as to why she felt so offended when he spoke. But no matter how hard he tried Apache could not figure out a reason as to why she'd get so angry, and so he brushed it aside for later contemplation.

Wanting to join his clan-mate in the conversation with the Windclan pup Apache cast a longing glance in their direction. But he would not interrupt, and perhaps this wolf could help Sky in a way he could not. Sighing the male laid down, head resting on large paws the apprentice waited.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Sky stretched out on her side, her muscles tensing once before they relaxed. Her tail flicked against the ground quickly as an uneasily feeling over washed the small wolf. She'd always had the talent, if you will, to tell when she was being watched. A strange feeling would go from the tips of her ears, down her neck, and to the tip of her tail. She sat up slowly and looked around, moving her head as if she was only looking at the scenery, but her ears were perked up and her eyes were taking in everything around her at an even pace. Finally, after searching everything to her left, Skypup looked over to her right and, almost as soon as she did, she spotted a familiar mixed pelt of her clan mate. She soughed softly but shook her head to get rid of thoughts again. "Apachepaw, I know you're there," she spoke quietly, as if afraid to break the silence she and Tallpup had created.

Last edited by Skypaw on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Tallpup hadn't picked up the traces of another wolf until Skypaw spoke outloud -- he'd been so absorbed in just relaxing, enjoying the warmth and peace of the moment. Tallpup tensed when Skypaw spoke and he twisted his head over his shoulder, fur bristling. Skypaw was right -- now that he was alert, Tallpup could smell fresh Shadowclan scent lingering somewhere nearby. Somewhat wearily, Tallpup pushed himself to his paws and sat down, eyes darting between Skypaw and the place where he assumed Apachepaw was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Being so far away Apache did not hear Skypup say his name, all he heard was a quiet mumble he did not even attempt to strain his ears to hear. Fore that would be eves dropping, and he would not break his friend's trust by listening in on her conversations, and so the apprentice continued watching an ant as it carried a seed that was larger then itself- it amazed him how something so small could be so strong.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Skypup rolled her eyes and got up. She shook her fur, sending dust around her. With a small smile towards Tallpup, Sky slowly made her way over to Apachepaw, careful to be quiet and sneak up on the male. When she was close enough but still hidden by the tall grass, she silently pounced on top of her clan mate with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

He had watched as the ant pulled the seed over a particularly large stick, and once again he found himself marveling at its strength and determination. When suddenly a weight landed atop him, and his a start the male rolled dislodging the would be attacker before leaping to his feet tail erect fur ruffled and spiked out. His tense body relaxed and he returned to a sitting position when he realized it had been Skypup who had jumped on him.

Ear back the male lowered his head, his deep brown eyes staring up at her apologetically. "I had come to apologize for what ever I had said that upset you, I merely wanted to express my admiration of your beautiful coat and lift your spirits. " His tone was sincere, " I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive my actions and total lack of control over my tongue."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 pm

As Apachepaw rolled out from under her, Skypup fell into the dust with a plooff. Her fur coat covering with the thin grains or dirt. She smiled softly, but a little slyly, up at Apache. When they look of apology appeared in his eyes, she inwardly flinched. She would be the first to admit that her temper got the better of her and hurt others. She gave Apache another smile and nosed his chin, "It's okay, Apachepaw," she said, "I...overreacted to what you said and I had no right because you don't know what's behind my snapping so you didn't intentionally make me upset."
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Apache smiled his expression of sorrow melting from his face like snow on a summer's day, returning the nuzzle he said, "I wish I knew what is bothering you so, you are my friend and so I worry. But I will not ask you to tell me, you will when you feel I have earned your trust enough to do so."

Turning his gaze onto Tallpup he cocked his head, "And you might you be?" he asked, coming to stand at the border flicking Skypup in the nose in a friendly gesture as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:29 pm

At first Tallpup didn't recognized Apachepaw; then, he remembered that he had been the wolf who'd upset Skypaw earlier. Tallpup was glad to see them making amends, and that they both forgave each other for whatever it was that had happened. Pleased, Tallpup sat down, letting his fur lie flat. "It's Tallpup," He introduced himself, nodding slightly. "and you're Apachepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Shadestar quickly trotted through the forest, following the twos scent trails. Figuring it wasn't that big of a deal and they wouldn't get into too much trouble, he stopped a few times when he scented prey, digging a hole and leaving the prey there for later. Afterwards he continued to follow the trail, noticing that a light rain had begun to fall. Pushing that from his mind, his golden eyes looked about the territory and noticed three wolves where the scent trail came to an end. Hiding in the foliage in the area, he watched to see what they were doing. He knew he was the leader, but perhaps something else was going on here? You couldn't be too curious. In only a few moments he would leave the bushes, but he wanted to see if his acute hears could hear any part of the conversation first. Right now it seemed like it was simply pleasantries.

edit; having shade leave almost immediately so he can go back to camp for the fourtrees

Last edited by Shadestar on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:04 am

"it is a pleasure to meet to Tallpup of Windclan." Apache said with a smile, " Yes, Apachepaw would be my name and I believe you have already met the lovely Skypup." Sitting the male's ears twitched, he noted that the Shadowclan scent markers did not smell as powerful as the Windclan meaning a patrol had yet to pass this way, if they did and they saw the Windclan pup near the border would they act hostile? He had not crossed the border nor had he attempted do, merely havinga conversation with the two Shadowclan wolves from his side as they did the same.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:12 am

Tallpup nodded, returning Apachepaw's grin. For a moment he sat back, scrutinizing the space between him and the two wolves. It bothered him that they all had to sit apart, that there was a boundary between them...gritting his teeth and pushing his weariness back, Tallpup decided that for the present, he didn't care about boundaries. As far as he could tell, there was no patrol or other wolves around, so without hesitation Tallpup bounded forward to sit beside his new friends, blatantly ignoring the scent markers that flooded his senses as he crossed into enemy territory. "There," He said cheerfully. "We don't have to sit apart now."
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Aache's ear instantly pinned back when Tallpup stepped over the border. "I personally do not mind allowing you to cross the border, but it is against the Warrior Code and you know it Tallpup. It can cause trouble between our clans, and unless Shadestar or a warrior tells you it is okay I have to ask you to please stay on your side. I don't want any fighting, I'll come closer to the line it is not as wide as the path said to be traveled by those monsters so we can still be close without breaking any rules." His voice remained kind, but his eyes showed a sadness that told Tallpup he would love to ignore the borders and simply chat, but to do so would be to betray his clan and he could not do that. So he stood and moved closer to the border until his front paws touched the invisible line, turning his head to look at the Windclan wolf he waited for him to return to his side.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Tallpup couldn't take the apprentice seriously. He knew Apachepaw was only doing what was right, but being as inexperienced as he was, Tallpup didn't care if he was breaking rules and putting himself in danger. He'd already done as much by leaving camp without permission, and as far as Tallpup was concerned there was nothing out here nearly as risky. Unwilling to displease his new friend, but not caring about abiding the warrior code either, Tallpup got to his paws and didn't move. "Oh, come on," He testified, tone light. "Whats it gonna hurt?" Tallpup would cross back to his clan territory if Apachepaw so wished, but not without defending his own case
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Apache gave the pup a small smile, "I truly wish it wasn't so important, we are all wolves we all bleed, we eat, we love, we feel pain and loss. The only thing different would be our pelt colors, personalities, and skills, I honestly do not see why we have to be apart but it is the way things are and it will not so easily or suddenly change. It is something all have to willing choose if it were to work, and with such diverse personalities and the way we are taught I doubt it will happen." He paused, sitting the male allowed his eyes to sweep over the land, " Our clans often do not see eye to eye, Shadow Clan live in a territory that is harder on us and our prey then the others because of this many are hostile towards other wolves from different clans. They would not take kindly to the idea that a Windclan wolf even a pup crossed the territory, we have the code to help keep order and prevent another catastrophic war from breaking out among the clans. "

"The idea that crossing the border as a pup does not sound at all threatening, but even mighty avalanche or rock-slide can be caused by a small shift, a small stone being dislodge until it all comes crashing down. " Having spoken his peace Apache gestured his his nose toward the border giving the pup a pleading look. He did not wish to fight him over this, but he also would not back down. Even if he thought that idea was rather stupid, they were all wolves striving to survive and they would stand a far beter chance if there were to work together. But he also knew to force others to work together would result in such an idea failing miserably, only when everyone agreed with such an idea and willingly, honestly attempted to work together, not because they were forced to but because they wanted to could such a plan truly stick.

He had very little hope that any of this would happen, such a change would be a long hard road, gradual, of course he wasn't about to attempt to make that change. He was still young and knew not the ways of the world, how could he picture the world the way it really was when he hardly knew about anything past the walls of the camp. No, he would not go preaching change to all four clans, but he could at least share his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:45 pm

What Apachepaw said puzzled Tallpup, and for a moment he didn't move, staring at the border line through furrowed eyes. In a contemplative daze, Tallpup rose to his paws and padded back to the Windclan side without a backwards glance, still lost in Apachepaw's vague words. Tallpup had never heard of anyone suggesting the clans being united rather than divided, the whole concept sent a chill up his spine. Tallpup could never see the clans working together as one; as long as he'd been born and for countless moons before, the clans had been their own individuals and Tallpup wondered if that was ever even liable to change. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Tallpup sat back down, staring out across to the two wolves on their own side.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Apache frowned when he saw how his words had effected his new found friend. "Do not take what I have said too seriously." he amended, " It was merely the simple ramblings of an apprentice who has yet to see the world in its true light." He gave the pup a smile in an attempt to lighten the mood that had seemed to settle over them. he was unaware of Shadestar watching them, be he did have the odd sensation that he was being watched. But when he had swept his gaze out over the land earlier he had not picked anything up and so all he could do was act as if he felt nothing all the while remaining alert.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am

Tallpup was staring at the ground, still lost in his thoughts, when Apachepaw spoke. He started slightly, jolted out of his contemplative haze, then looked back up at the Shadowclan apprentice, nodding slightly. "Yeah..." He started. "Yeah, something like that would never happen."

Despite his confident words, Apachepaw's comment was really getting to Tallpup. He knew it was probably only a lingering thought, a fantasy that would vanish as soon and suddenly as it had come, but Tallpup couldn't help imaging the four clans, all united as one. It was an absurd thought, but a strangely promising one. No more fighting over resources, arguing over the pettiest things...the idea appealed to Tallpup.

Deciding he was just being foolish, Tallpup pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and looked up, tail thumping the ground feebly.

[[tallpup is vanishing to the gathering, mwaha]]
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

{Im just gonna go to the Gathering xD I can't think of what to post here right now -lefail-}
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am

SnowFlower was bored (again) so she went off to shadowclan's boundaries.
"Another boring night."she said.

Dim in dusk, dark fields and forests lay
Open, exposed to lengthening light.
Golden beams glinted on heads and helms
Silently slipping from forest fastness
Into open twilight
-- reaching the road --
-- on the verge of night. --

They were awaited: one in sable silk
Bowed gravely in greeting, held out his hand,
Wishing welcome to His Lordship's lands.
The riders reined in, their heavy helms
Revealing elvish eyes:
-- Avari, unyielding --
-- Wary, yet wise. --

Hunched on the heights, a castle crowned the crag:
In fading light it loomed stark and strong.
The cobblestones clattered; flaming torches flared
Shielding corners in shadows that dipped and danced.
They entered the hall:
-- bright gold, crystal --
-- a trophy-lined wall. --

The master of his men sat in state
Tall as a tower, gaunt, with gleaming hair.
Briefly they bowed, then stood silent, still
Like statues of stone in a tyrant's tomb.
The tall lord smiled
-- as a hunter might --
-- to something free and wild. --

'Welcome,' he said, 'And where is the smith,'
'Whose unbreakable armor is famed near and far?'
One stirred and stepped forward; softly spoke:
'The smith stands before you, for Cordil has come,'
'And would learn from your lips what price you would pay.'
And his face was cold
-- his voice polite --
-- and utterly controlled. --

'Have you skill sufficient,' said that master of men,
'Armor to make unbreakable by man?'
'No price may be paid for the perfect piece,'
'But gifts I may give, exchange priceless for perfect.'
Thus the grim lord
-- offered for armor --
-- a choice from his hoard. --

'If the metal is mithril,' the Avar answered,
'My skill could shape it strong and sure.'
'But armor unbreakable? Only Powers could prove it,
'Or battering of battle, though the smith should strive'
'Armor to make unbreakable by man.'
'But what, great lord,'
-- might you have to offer --
-- from the depths of your hoard? --

"why is it always so boring?" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Apache had made his way awa yfrom camp, almost completely invisible as he moved wit hthe land using the same techinque he had used to sneak up on his mentor Nightfeather to silently move across the land in search of prey. His nose twitched, ears and eyes moving as he searched for prey, upon finding a rather strong scent of vole that had strayed to far from the small river that flowed through the area. Quitly he positioned himself down wind of the animal, approaching it with great care. Soon his prey came within sight and he stopped, although he never held completely still, if the bush who's shadoe he was using as cover did not remain stark still then wouldn't it bea little odd if he did? Remaining frozen would caus him to stick out like a sour paw among the rest of the constantly moving and swaying landscape around him.

The vole was anware of his presence as he watched its brown body move from the corner of his eye, only resting his full gaze on it every now and again in order not to tip it off. Positioning himself accordingly the male exploded from his hiding place, the vole started but it did not have time to flee as his powerful jaws closed around it snapping its spine with a single bite. Triumph pulsed through the male, if only his mentor had been here to see him!

Digging a shallow hole thanking Starclan as he did so, the aprpentice placed his catch into it for later retreval befors setting of in search of more prey. voles and other land animals were all fine an dandy but what he realyl wanted to try to catch was a flighty bird, if he could manage to snag one of them he'd be extatic. So he set of following the sound of singing birds, soon coming across a flock as they dug for worms and bugs, using the same tatics as before Apachepaw positioning himself for another strike when the sound of a wolf fro mthe other side of the border startled his prey sending them into the sky their startled cries ringing through the land alerting other prey and sending them to their holes.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Shadepup was calmly looking for pants. The more he could study and learn, the better. He scented ShadowClan. Normal, he was along the ShadowClan border. He talked to himself. "Plants, come out come out wherever you are." But it was loud talk. He was speaking at normal voice, he was maybe a wolf's length from the apprentice that he didn't know was there.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 pm

the male let out a disapointed huff, before turning his attntion toward the maker of the noise. "Excuse me," he said," Do you mind talking quieter, I am trying to hunt." His tone did not carry any anger, he was not being rude or mad at this wolf for intrupting his hunt. How could this Windclan wolf kow he was hunting, he had merely arrived qat the wrong place at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Shadepup was not known for being nice or pleasant, but actually quite down to earth and rude. [b]"I would if I could, I'm trying to find plants right now and they only come out if I look and call to them."[/b He said. His necklace a bit heavy around his neck. It was a ribbon with a strange medallion on it. The medallion had odd symbols to represent water on them.
(I bought him a necklace, not sure if it was added to the log so I'm just gonna say he as it on)
WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Katara%27s_necklace
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Apachepaw cocked his head an amused grin lighting up his face." I never knew plants needed to be called like a pup," he said, "So is their a certain skill, ap lant whisperer that you need to become to be able t otalk to plants and summon them forth?" As he spoke he made his way toward this rather rude wolf, noting how as usual he stood taller then the black wolf, who's coat made his appear to be mroe suited for Shadowclan rather then windclan while Apache's mix of browns grays and white might have bene better sutied for the yellow grass of the Windclan territory. his personalit certainly fit that of a Shadowclan wolf, that was for sure, apache mused, his normally joval personality often set him apart from his more grouhy pack-members, its certainly annoyed his leader.

Last edited by Apachepaw on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & StormClan   WindClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & StormClan
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next