Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:36 am

Rainwhisper shook the sleep away. She refused to succumb into its warm gentle arms. It called to her gently a soothing voice that made her dizzy. She stood up and walked in a circle trying to stay away from sleeps open arms. She couldn't wouldn't fall asleep. ot yet she had to know something. "I will not fall asleep. I will not fall asleep..." I will not fall asleep... Rainwhisper yawned, sleep seemingly inevitable. She kept mumbling to herself.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:38 am

Nightowl stood having finished his meal and walked over to rainwhisper. staring down at her he said "you need to sleep, you cannot keep pushing yourself like this forever. ask feathersoul im sure she would agree with me". his words were gentle, his voice as usual rumbled in his black chest.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:48 am

Rainwhisper looked at Nightowl, raising a brow. She kept going in circles. "I will go to sleep... when I feel like it. It's... *yawn* early morning. I can last longer. Besides, it's been a few days... I wouldn't stop on our return here. That's why Falconpaw is fast asleep and me... I feel great. What if I'm needed?" I don't need it... I definitely don't need it. She kept going in circles.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am

He rolled his eyes and said "you have been without clan for too long Rainwhisper, the clan has me to defend them, as well as Windstorm and Firestar, even Icefrost also". he paused then said "besides in the time of Leafbare it is peace within the clans. the clan will be well feed for many days thanks to your find. now relax and sleep, i will keep watch for the clan and i will not sleep till you wake". he assured her, his eyes staring into hers with perfect certanty.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 am

Rainwhisper watched him with the same evenness in her eyes. She gulped and looked around. "Fine. But don't think I will sleep too long. Too much to do!" Ugh I need sleep. Her voice was short and cautious, she didn't want to sleep but she needed it! She sighed and gave Night a thankful glance before rushing by him with a sudden burst of energy enough to get her to the warriors den.

Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:02 am

Nightowl nodded and sat down in the middle of the camp, his eyes flicking from the nursery to the sky to the entrance of the camp. in a steady repeditiveness, he lay down and thumped his tail in a slow rhythmic tune before he began slowly humming. his eyes still flicked from nursery to sky to entrance to the camp. in time with the rhythum of his tail actually.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:07 am

Rainwhisper nosed around the moss until it was big enough for her to be comfy. She lied down in the very back of the den. Yet sleep did not come quickly. For a while she watched Nightowl before sleep finally had her in its grasp. She fell into a deep sleep. So sleepy... Soon enough, the fae's breathing had slowed down and her chest and stomach rose and fell in a smooth rhythm. The sound of Nightowl's tail thumping filled her ears and she slipped away.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Feathersoul gazed up at Silverpelt for a long while. The early morning stars twinkled as she tried to read what might be in store for ThunderClan. Soon, Nightowl's humming and thumping tail broke through to her, and her eyes began to droop. They eventually closed, sealing herself off from the outside world as she drifted off in her little snow hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Mossey looked at Copperpup. She then walked to the warrior den her molted fur blowing in the wind. Once she go to the den she laid down in her nest. She feel asleep till morning.
Back to top Go down
Kaistorm

Kaistorm

Crystals : 32

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Kaistorm walked into camp
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

(Sorry Kaistorm. I know you must be eager to play, but please refrain from role playing until Firestar accepts you. I'm sure it won't be too much longer, but, while you wait, feel free to join us in some games and such while you wait :3 Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Kaistorm

Kaistorm

Crystals : 32

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:37 pm

(ok i was accepted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 pm

(Start posting now)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Firestar padded back into camp yawning, relieved to be back home again. She gazed around the camp, seeing that most of the wolves were either asleep in their dens or outside in the clearing. It was early in the morning after all. The firey leader saw Nightowl sitting, thumping his tail while two of the pups wrestled each other. "Hello Copperpup, Shadowpup." The firey fae came up and looked at the playfighting duo. "Who's winning?" she asked with a grin. Firestar turned to Nightowl. "I see you've been standing guard while I've gone, Nightowl", she gave him a smiled and a friendly nudge. "Thank you." While sitting beside them, Firestar noticed a slender grey-brown wolf with amber eyes walk into camp. She smiled and greeted the wolf. "Hello, what's your name?"

(By the way, Falconpaw, I've already answered your question)

Quote :
"Yes, you can have a hunt." She smiled at both her friends with a mischievious glint in her eyes. "Try not to get into any big trouble." She winked at Icefrost. It will be good for them, friends hunting together. "You might like to revist some places, Falcon", she said.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:10 pm

(I know I'm waiting for Icefrost)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

The black warrior chuckled and replied to firestar "it was the only way i could convince Rainwhisper to let her guard down and sleep". he continued thumping his tail to a rythum that noone else seemed to be able to hear. his golden eyes glittered with amusement as he watched Copper play with Shadowpup.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Rainwhisper snorted, and her paw rubbed against her muzzle. She moved her dark head and bumped it with the walls of the den. Rainwhisper stood in a blind panic. She looked around as if thousands of creatures were attacking her. She growled slightly "Darn..." What?. Rainwhisper blinked, once, twice. She wasn't being attacked. She sat down panting, getting over her horrible dream. That was why she had refused to sleep. Her dreams were haunted with bad dreams. She thought they might go away but now she couldn't trust it... She sat in the warrior's den, looking at her white paws looking a bit better. Yet he bright blue eyes seemed shadowed with fear.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Nightowl glanced over at rainwhisper and noticed the hunted look in her eyes. he pushed himself up and dipped his head to Firestar before he lumbered over to rainwhisper and sat down. he rumbled in his deep voice "what hunts you Rainwhisper" (i know you said haunted). His golden eyes watched the black fae with worried caring eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Shadowpup stopped playing with Copperpup to answer Firestar's question. "Copperpup is he caught me by surprise."She said a little defeated. Wagging her tail she asked Firestar " How is everything."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Rainwhisper didn't think about who he was, or why he cared she had to get this out of herself. "There's screaming and pain. Cloud was killed by a fox... Black was killed by a dog... Storm died of sickness, Lily disappeared shortly after. Snake is dead, Phoenix is dead. Why is there so much death?" So much death... everywhere. There is death in the forest. I feel it.. Rainwhisper looked at the black brute, and her eyes widened. She shook her head, she had forbid herself from ever spilling out what she felt, what she dreamt. It just annoyed and troubled others, something she did not want at all. She hated being a bother. She frowned and took a step back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't trouble you with my petty dreams and nightmares. You got other things and your brother to worry aboiut, instead of a fae who attacked, almost killed ya and who was about to leave you in a hole. I'm sorry. She looked mad, but mad at herself. she nodded and began to walk out of the den a slight wieght off of her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:55 pm

She smiled and nudged the black pup. "Surprise is a good tactic to use in a fight. It can often save your life. But I thought that you were doing quite well." Firestar had a sudden thought. "Ah yes, it's high time I started thinking about your warrior ceremony, Shadowpup." Firestar's tail twitched about on the ground. "The others' ones too." She looked up to see Rainwhisper walking out of the warriors' den, looking disturbed. "Rainwhisper? What's wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Nightowl gave a flick of his ear to Firestar, silently asking her to let him take care of it. he saito rainwhisper "you can always talk to me, yeah sure we got off to a rocky start but thats in the past now, infact i barely even think of it". his golden eyes watched her, he said softly "there may be death in the forest but there is also so much life, so much worth fighting for to protect. from theyoungest pups to the oldest elder. Death is part of life, everyone goes through the same rituals, birth and death. what happens between those two rituals is your choise rainwhisper"
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Shadowpup's eyes gleamed with happiness. " you mean it, oh wow!" "i will finally get to be an apprentice, oh thank thank." She said as she got up and started to run around Firestar. "im so excited i dont know what to do." Shadowpup stopped running and stood with her tail wagging in front of Firestar and bowed her head respectively to her leader. " thank you very much Firestar."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Rainwhisper looked up at Firestar and shook her head. She smiled, erasing most signs of her weary nature. "Wrong? No-nothing." Rainwhisper stuttered slightly before going on with more confidence in her mask. "I hear there are pups ready to become apprentices. Did I hear right?" She turned back to Nightowl and sighed. She chuckled softly." Well I think about how guilty I feel. About once a minute a day. Done." She became quiet, always trying to mask everything with her sense of humor, her own sense. Is it a choice? She sighed, She turned back to Nightowl and sighed. She chuckled softly." Makes life better to take the positive choice..."

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:14 pm

"it may seem that way, but only sometimes". his eyes glittered a little as he flicked his ears at Copper. "i would put my self through all the negatives to make sure he had the positives, because i love him. hes my little brother". he glanced at Rainwhisper and said so softly it was almost like he didnt say it "as i would put myself through the negatives to make sure you had the positives". he flicked his ears adn turned heading for the warriors den. curling up he half closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next