Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 19 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 19 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue19/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Thistlepaw watched as the ceremony was completed. He sighed, his tail twitching across the ground as he became suddenly lost in thought. He was the last of his siblings to become a warrior. At this rate the younger apprentices would be promoted even though he was already much bigger than they. Shrugging off the thought, because he knew he wasn't ready, Thistlepaw turned his pale yellow gaze to his father. Walking up to address him, he caught sight of his brother as well. Nodding, he took a seat further away and listened to Sunstrike in silence. War? Now? "That might not be a good idea right now." he said, making sure to voice his own opinions firmly. "Just because they tormented a warrior doesn't mean jumping to war is the best option. They lost one of their own to Mosseybreeze- no matter how innocent she is and forgiving we are, it would make more sense for them to attack us than the other way around." Now his face turned towards the leader of SunClan. "Dad, I went to the river earlier this morning. The water level is rapidly dropping. It's like there's a drought, but the weather isn't warm enough for that. In a couple days the river may dry up." Watching his father intently, Thistlepaw's voice had a tinge of anxiety to it.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 pm

"I noticed that to when I went with Fernshade just a bit ago. We should check it out." The warrior looked at his father. He though that Thistlepaw should be a warrior already.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Snowpup was sitting around. Snow felt bored,and jumped up. Her white fur gleaming bright. She smiled and bounced around camp. She smiled and giggled,until she ran into a leg. She shook her head and sat down. She sniffed it,then stood up and back away. She looked up to see Sunstrike. Although she didn't know him. She blinked her brown eyes. She heard them talking about attacking someone. Snow growled. "Why would you want to hurt Antie's old clan? Streakfire is dead too. But she wouldn't want this!" Snow never knew the wolf,but she sure hated fighting.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 pm

"Your Auntie is my friend she was kicked out of that clan of unpure dog wolves. Sorry dad but that is what they are we are strong because we are all wolves. But anyway the water level is falling we should see what is happening."
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue19/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue25/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Thistlepaw sent a sharp glance towards his brother. "I don't think being a dog has anything to do with defending your Clan." He was a firm believer that, no matter your genetic make-up or bad situation, as long as you tried you could become a good a warrior as any. There were plenty of examples all around. The boy wasn't sure if he liked the quick change of subject his brother had applied to the conversation after Thistlepaw had disagreed with him. The water level was important, yes, but a suggestion of war was also. His gaze turned to Snowpup. "I agree with you, Snowpup," he said, his glance moving to Sunstrike before going back to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:54 pm

I growl at them,"Can we get back on topic please I am worried." He clamed down again trying to keep calm. So this is how Mosseybreeze Feels? He looked at the apprentice and pup.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:17 am

Thistlepaw looked at his brother with a guarded expression on his face. "What topic, war or water?" he asked. The growl that had come from his brother's jaws had seemed unwarranted- the boy was in no way attacking his brother, just commenting on his own opinion. He believed that all sides had the right to be heard no matter what. Sunstrike appeared not to want to express his opinions which Thistlepaw thought as strange when he was the one to bring up the topic to his father. The apprentice fell silent now, waiting for his father to reply.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/80SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 am

Falconwing perked his ears and looked at Ripplestone and her pups. "Well it was nice being here and all, but I don't think staying around much longer will do me any good." The large male who had brought the pups felt slightly offended at the readiness to attack them. He flattened his ears. "Thank you for your kind hospitality." He watched the two female pups and with that the Thunderclan warrior began to leave the camp.

-SC WC border-

Last edited by Falconwing on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 am

Direstar flicked his ears and said "no... No fighting unless it is against stormclan my son. Thistlepaw i would have made you a warrior but you have not completed your training which is mainly my fault. i will do what i can to make you a warrior as soon as possible. this speak of water level drop is bad. i have a feeling it may be to do with two legs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 am

"Dad let me send a patrol to come with me to the river. I will pick the best swimmers and trackers to come withe me. Plus Thistlepaw could prove himself if he came with me. I think we should it could help us find the root of the problem." The warrior was so excited.

(I am back ya'll!)
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

Thistlepaw nodded to his father. "Until you decide I am ready, I will train to be the best warrior possible." With a respectful dip of his head, the apprentice then turned his attention to his father's next words. Two-legs? Here, in the mountains? What could they be doing that would be affecting the river? Thistlepaw wasn't so sure of that idea, but he decided he should go along with it in any case. He turned his pale gaze to his brother. "I will meet you at the river," he said. "I have to take care of Tigerstorm." At the mention of the dead warrior's name, the apprentice turned to look at the body that had gone cold long ago. Nodding his head once more as a good-bye, Thistlepaw turned to grab ahold of the scruff of Tigerstorm and drag him out of camp in order to bury the dead warrior.

Moving a little distance from the entrance of the camp, Thistlepaw laid the body of Tigerstorm down before beginning to dig a deep enough hole to bury the body.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 am

With a soft sigh he said "sunstrike take stoatblaze and ebonyfur to investigate". He paused seeing obsidianpup talk to mosseybreeze. He should probaly make the pups apprentices. His sharp bloodied gaze fell apon shadowstorm. His tonge appeared as he moistened his nose in thought. Shadowstorm limped stil he frowned with a t
witch of his ears. But who would replace his deputy. Putting away that thought he stood and dociley made his way over to mosseybreeze "hello mosseybreeze would you like to come with me to the sandyslope?" he waited for her reply his ears swivled as he listened to the sounds of camp.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:49 am

Shadowstorm sat own and groomed himself. He had overworked his leg lately with all the running he had done, he had run to moonstone, a border patrol and too the gathering. Therefore he had gotten more then his fair share of running. He rested his head on his paws and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

"I would love to Direstar. What were you talking about the river? What is wrong?" The warrior was interested to know what happened. SHe was happy to go for a walk to though.
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Breakdown blinked open her eyes, she uncurled. As she stood up she stretched out. She got to her feet and blinked the sleep from her amber eyes. She flicked her tail, stretching again she took a step forward. She pricked up her ears to her stomach grumble, she was quite hungry. Breakdown looked around and sniff the air for the closest apple.
Back to top Go down
http://thewanted.forumotion.com
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Swiftstorm saw his mate was awake. "Breakdown are you ok? You look hungry let me get you some thing." He ran over to the fresh kill pile and got a juicy rabbit. He brought the rabbit over,"How is this we can share it."
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Direstar rolled his shoulders and said "Sunstrike is taking a patrol to the river and i would also like to have a practise of my battle moves. shall we be off then?" He tilted his narrow head. his whole boddy was rather skinny and lanky. but behind the fur there were powerful muscles that had been worked up by the effort of running around sunclan territory. his red eyes glittered as he watched the mottled warrior infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Tigerpaw grinned at Thunderpaw and snuggled into herwarm mossy nest she said "tomorrow we should practise our hunting in the stunted forest. shadowstorm hasnt trained me in anything yet". her yellow eyes glittered with disappointement. not wanting to delve any deeper she shoved her face into the moss and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Shadowstorm let an eye peak open as he heard Tigerpaw. "I have not trained you you say? It seems then you have learned nothing." He said with a smile on his face as he looked at Tigerpaw. "Patience is the more important key to training, your being impatient, you really are just like my brother." He said, the last part had amusement sunk into it.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Breakdown nodded, she flicked her ears and sniffed the rabbit. "Can I have a hind leg?" She asked with a laugh. Her eyes twinkled as she stood taller on her paws. Breakdown turned in a circle and barked, "I'll be right back." She darted off. As she came back into view she had six apples on her back, she laid down and let the apples slip off.
Back to top Go down
http://thewanted.forumotion.com
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Fernshade yawned. She wasn't really sleepy. She lifted her head and glanced around. Se heard about an attack on Thunderclan. She growled. And from my own brother. She growled. But hearing about the water,Fern remembered about it as well. Fern stepped up to her father. She blinked her yellow eyes. She dipped her head. "Dad,may I go as well?"

Snowpup glanced at Thistlepaw. She smiled. Hearing she was appreciated. She then saw Falconwing go. She bounced after him. She smiled and waved after him. Her brown eyes twinkling. "Bye Falconwing!"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Stoatblaze glanced at Ripplestone and the ThunderClan warrior who'd brought back their pups, flicking his ears in thanks to him. He smiled at Ripplestone before he headed over to where Sunstrike was. "I heard my name mentioned? Direstar sent us on a patrol, I believe?" He asked, looking at his previous apprentice. He was proud Sunstrike was a warrior; he didn't want to remember what happened to his other, previous apprentice; he was at least glad Sunstrike had turned out to be a good warrior.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Rainpup's amber eyes looked at Falconwing as he left. "Bye Falconwing, thanks for coming!" The pup yelped, and let out a yawn. She glanced around the camp and wondered what she should do. Padding over to her sister, Snowpup, Rainpup sat down, looking at the other wolves nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue16/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Fernshade watched Stoatblaze come into the den as well. She nodded."Yeah you were called." She blinked her yellow eyes. She shook her head. "And i want to come." She stepped forward towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Thistlepaw finished digging the hole. It was relatively deep, certainly large enough for Tigerstorm. Grabbing the warrior by his scruff, the boy lightly placed the rigid body into the hole. Pushing the dirt on top with his back paws, he watched as the fur of Tigerstorm disappeared slowly. Soon it was gone completely. The apprentice sighed. The death seemed unneeded- random, even. It still bothered him that no one really seemed to be noticing the deaths occurring in recent times. Were they cursed by StarClan? Thistlepaw's thoughts went back to the conversation with his brother. Could the thunder be caused by StarClan, or an omen from them? The boy did not know. He hoped Tigerstorm's soul had made it up to StarClan- since he hadn't done anything particularly sinister while in SunClan despite his cruel words. Turning back he walked into camp, noticing Direstar had already made a patrol to check out the river. Thistlepaw noted that he wasn't included in the list of names and instead went to get a meal before moving out for a patrol. The others were probably more than capable to take care of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next