Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 29 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 29 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 am

Ripplestone walked over and said "congratulations on your mentor rainpaw, Ebonyfur is one of the nicest wolves i know" she smiled at Ebonyfur and flicked her black ears. her black paws shifted from place to place. she was a little anxious but she was determined to do her job right. she frowned, why didnt mosseybreeze get an apprentice? she decided that she would ask Direstar that later
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

Amberwing smiled at Ripplestone. "I always wanted this little one for my apprentice. Im sure we will get along just fine." she said smiling brightly, "Congrats on becoming Deputy. You deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:36 am

Bullet sat in silence as odd chanting roared in his ears and he flinched away slightly each time the uproar started, very confused as to what was happening.Looking around the camp he tried to see if Eclipse had arrived yet, though when he failed to spot her anywhere within the clearing, his suspicions rose. Where is she? Is she ok? Has something happened to her? As these baffled thoughts spun around in his mind he pinned his ears to his skull.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:49 am

Shadowstorm shouted out the names of the apprentices and Ripplestone. He sighed, it was done and he was deputy no longer. He blinked briefly and looked at Ripplestone, walking up to her. "Congratulations Ripplestone, I know you'll do great." He told her.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:56 am

Amberwing padded over to Shadowstorm. "I am sad to see you move to the elders den Shadowstorm." the young white warrior said, "I can only say I hope you remain with us for many more moons to come." Her amber eyes shone with respect for him.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 am

He smiled at Amberwing as she spoke. "Before I can move to the elders den, I need to finish training Tigerpaw. It would be unfair to her after all." He told the warrior, a nod back, he felt he did not deserve such respects.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:06 am

Amberwing inclined her head. "That is true. She will become a fine warrior." she said smiling softly, "I can only hope that I can train Snowpaw as well as you have been training her."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Pinedusk had glanced at his father as Direstar told him he would be the mentor to Obsidianpup. He nodded, surprised; but touched noses with Direstar also. The warrior padded away, letting out a yawn as he sat down in the cave. He looked up as he heard a Clan meeting begun. He had become mentor to Obsidianpaw, just like his father had told him. The warrior touched noses with his apprentice. "Anywhere you'd like to go?" He asked, before smiling proudly at his mentor, Ripplestone, in congratulations to her.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Stoatblaze looked around the camp, his dark blue eyes watching for anything that would be of danger to both the Clan, and his pups. He was surprised at what happened to his apprentice, Sunstrike. He'd been a good apprentice, and Stoatblaze didn't know what made him act out as he had. Hearing a Clan meeting, the warrior padded over to the tree stump. He smiled proudly as his pups were made apprentices; as his mate, Ripplestone, became the deputy, he smiled again. "Snowpaw, Rainpaw, Obsidianpaw, Ripplestone!" He howled loudly. He padded over to each of his pups, telling them congratulations, before he walked over to Ripplestone. "I'm so proud of you. You'll be the best deputy there ever was." The warrior said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:50 pm

Padding back to Snowpaw, Amberwing nudged the white apprentice in the side and headed out of the den to sit in the sun. She said down and curled her tail around her paws and closed her eyes. A gentle breeze ruffled through her pelt shifting her feather markings on her sides.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Rainpup's ears flattened when she heard what Amberwing had told her about Otterpup; only now did she realize what had actually happened. Frowning, she nodded at what the warrior told her. When she heard a Clan meeting, the pup padded out. She smiled as she became an apprentice, touching noses with Ebonyfur. She still was feeling unhappy; Otterpup should have been here too, and not taken away by some eagle. "Do you know what we're going to do first?" The apprentice said to Ebonyfur.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

"Do you want to go to the sandy slope?"asked the fae as she swishes her tail behind her. EbonyFur looked to Ripplestone. "Congrats."she said before looking back to Rainpaw. She smiled at her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

The apprentice looked up at Ripplestone, wanting to congratulate her. Instead, she smiled at her mother, before looking back at Ebonyfur. "Alright, that will be fun!" Rainpaw said, her ears perked up now instead of pinned back.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Ebony smiled. "Let's go."she said happily. The fae started walking off. Always looking back to see if Rainpaw was following. She waited for her apprentice and walked on.

-Sandy slope-

(I'll have to post the training thread when I get back from school.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:05 pm

The wolf was shocked. How come she didn't get an apprentice. They were her nieces for starclans sake! She looked at Ripplestone of course I knew this would happen. She was so upset again.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm

[Okay Ebony]

Rainpaw's amber eyes looked up at Ebonyfur, and the apprentice padded after her. She wondered what it would look like at the sandy slope. She was curious as to what they'd do there. The apprentice ran quickly, slowing her pace when she was near her mentor.

~Sandy Slope~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Obsidianpaw was mad she had wanted Mosseybreeze as her mentor!. "Mosseybreeze why idn't you get an apprentice?" The apprentice was confused. She looked at pinedusk.

"I don't know young apprentice. I am going to talk to your mentor now." She walked over to Pinedusk. He seemed to be a nice wolf. "Good luck with training Obisianpaw is is a hand full."
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Direstar walked over to mosseybreeze and lightly touched his nose to her ear "do not think that you are left out MOsseybreeze, i had planned to give you Obsidian but then Ebony gave me some news. She is pregnant with my pups and i want you to mentor one of them" his blood red eyes watched her with pride. he gave her a half smile, hoping that she would like this idea. she was a good warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 am

Ripplestone smiled at her mate and touched her nose to his, she smiled a little breathlessly and said "would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me Stoatblaze?" her eyes glittered with pride at their three surviving pups. she wagged her white floofy tail and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 am

Bullet grumbled audibly at the wolves around him as they conversed happily about something or other and began exiting the camp. Was he meant to chant to? Apprentices? What were they? And Deputy? What was that? Second in command maybe? The large dog did not know; he was completely oblivious. Looking around he wriggled his ears back and forth, displaying his awkwardness at sitting in silence without a sliver of a clue about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am

Noting Bullet Direstar walked over and said "i am leader of the clan, Deputy is the beta or second in comand, warriors are like umm soldiers and fighters and hunters. apprentices are in training, medicine wolves heal the clan and well you can guess what pups are. we hold ceremonies to celebrate each stage, the warriors earn their warrior names and pups become apprentices at six moons of age." he smiled "Ask any questions"
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 am

Bullet turned to Direstar, a slightly blustered expression upon his face as the leader started launching facts about the Clan at him, but soon found sense enough to abandon the surprised look and adopt a more interested and focused one. Soaking up the information that the crimson pelted wolf was giving him the German Shepard now began to understand what had been going on, and why such celebrations were required. "You say that apprentices are in training. What are they training for exactly and what are they taught?"
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 am

"they are taught how to hunt, how to fight, how to scout for predators and prey" he flicked his ears and said "i will make you and the other dog eclipse was it? apprentices if you do not know these things. however if you show me you can do all of those then ill make you warriors. Fair enough deal yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 am

Bullet swayed his tail gently through the air for a moment as he contemplated. His offer seemed fair enough. "Very fair indeed. I'm not sure when Eclipse will be join us here, but I'm sure that she will arrive eventually." Smiling at the more dominant canine he tilted his head questioningly. "How might you test our abilities to hunt, fight, scout etc?" The dog asked curiously, even though he had a rough idea of what the other male's answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:45 am

Scarletpup wagged her tail happily to see her friends be made apprentices and for Ripplestone being made the new deputy. "Rainpaw! Snowpaw! Obsidianpaw! Ripplestone!" She chanted happily and gave a little bounce. I hope I'm made an apprentice soon, she thought eagerly and bonded over to the group of wolves. Why is there a dog in camp?, she asked herself and cocked her head to the side. She was still young and didn't realise dogs could join clans too so the arrival of Bullet confused her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next