Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 23 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 23 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:41 pm

(Yeah,I read about you hunting earlier hehe Smile )
Fernshade nodded. She paused. "Thats true. I would allow it,but we should ask my da." Fern stopped herself. "We should ask Direstar." Fern flick,Ed her tail and stood up. She nodded to the fae and padded towards her dad's den.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

She paused and said "you should be proud to call him dad, i never knew my dad my only family is ripplestone" she shot a glance at the entrance of the camp then followed her. she held her head high and waited for Fernshade to talk to her father. The brown sleek wolf tilted her head as she waited.
===

Direstar awoke and lifted his head, his blood red eyes droopy with sleep. he yawned and said "what is it Fernshade" he didnt notice Keaflight behind her. he sat up nearly bumping his head on the ceiling of his den. he loved his clan with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Hearing Keaflight she nodded. "I never though about that." She paused. "I'm sorry about that. But you have a sister." She smiled. "Everyone of my siblings are brutes." She chuckled then approached Direstar's den. She sat down and nodded to him.
She notice him bump his head. "You ok? And,I'd like to ask." She glanced at Keaflight. "Wel more like Keaflgith would like to ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Sunstrike limped over to his dad. "Dad hi." He tried to smill at him. She was hurt though. He plopped down. his arm still hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Thunderpaw limped slightly into the camp, his front paw, chest and muzzle bloodied by the deer's blood. He panted and hopped a top a rock, resting for a bit. His excitement to go out, quenched like a raging thirst. He closed his eyes unaware...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Fernshade turned to see Sunstrike. She flicked her tail. "Sun,me and Keaflight have to talk to dad. Sorry." She nudged him outside.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 am

keaflight blurted out "i would like to Train Thunderpaw, Fernshade acknowledges my idea and agrees with me. he and i seem to connect like when we went out hunting earlier. please let me show the clanim worth something"
----
Dire rubbed his head with a paw then said "alright Fernshade and Keaflight, keaflight you can let him know i dont think we will need a ceremony for that. Fernshade this is very mature of you im proud" he gave his daughter a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 am

Otterpup watched the others be all happy and immediatly pulled a face. his ears flicked back as he heard a screech from above him. he glanced up and noticed a large eagle, it circled around and around he watched it almost sleepily lying on his side watching it. noone was prepared for what happened next. the eagle swooped down and clutched the pup in its talons and was up in the air out of reach before any of the other wolves could do anything. the eagle wheeled about in the sky and began flying off. its wings spreading out, it was soon out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 am

Fernshade smiled and nodded at Direstar. She flicked her tail and padded out. She came out just in time to see an eagle flying in the air with Otterpup in its talons. She looked up."OTTERPUP!!" She watched,worried.

Snowpup heard a screech and she flattened her ears. She laid on the ground beside Tigerpaw. She saw a big bird sorting n the sky. She watched intently. She then spotted a familiar brown pelt in a talons. She cried out. "OTTERPUP!!! NO!!" She screamed tears running down her face. She raced out and leapt into the sky. Trying to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 am

Keaflight leapt out at the screams and growled at the eagle, her eyes blazed "who was on guard duty?" she asked in a furious tone who was going to tell ripplestone about this! her precious precious nephew who shared her brown fur. she lowered her head tears running down her face. this was the only time that she showed the emotion of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 am

Fernandez tacked as the brown pup was carried away. She growled. Her yellow eyes blazing. She turned to see Keaflight crying. Her face was softened and she nuzzled her. "We'll find him." She touched her shoulder. "I promise." Fern decided to make Keaflight as least a friend.

Snowpup curled up. Her fur wetted by her own crying. "Otterpup,Otterpup..." She hoped to her his familiar voice. When she didn't hear it,she curled up even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 am

Thunderpaw lifted his head at the sceams and saw Otterpup being carried away. Thunderpaw gasped but he did not scream, nor yell and much less cried. He narrowed his eyes and watched him go, no emotion overcoming the apprentice. Thunder sat down and watched the dot fade away.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 am

EbonyFur sighed as she saw Otterpup. She noticed Direstar looking really depressed as well. The fae walked up to him. "Hey Dire, you wanna um...go for a walk or something?"she asked with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 am

He glanced up from his moping of Otterpups taking, the clan basically knew that otterpup was as good as dead. he nodded standing, he wondered where they should go "where would you like to go" so much death so much death around him.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:44 am

EbonyFur lifted her head and thought of the tune Dire hummed most of the time. The forest befitted it perfectly. "It sounds like earth...so...I guess we'll be going to Stunted forest."she thought to herself. "Stunted forest."she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 am

His ears flicked suprised that she chose there, he nodded and stood stretching out his aching limbs, he flicked his ears around for shadowstorm then said to fernshade "keep the pups in the cave, ill hold a meeting about it when i return" he smiled at ebonyffur and walked out of camp with her
-stunted forest
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:49 am

EbonyFur smiled. The fae looked at the male and to the deputy. She then walked off alongside him. She was really happy. The female headed off.

-SF-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am

Fernshade just shut her eyes. She sighed. Then flicked her tail. She opened her eyes and they blazed with anger. "We're going to find Otterpup. I can promise you that." Fern growled.

Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 am

Stoatblaze watched what was happening in the medicine den, when a screech was heard. Glancing up, he saw an eagle. It had managed to get into the cave, and then took off with his pup. His dark blue eyes grew wide and he sprinted as fast as he could out. "No! NO! OTTERPUP!" He howled. He bolted out of the cave, following the eagle until it was out of sight. Stoatblaze stopped, tripping over his paws as he stared up at the sky. What just happened, why had an eagle been here? He would trace down that eagle and tear it until it was no more. Stoatblaze let out a snarl, walking back towards the cave. He'd never been one to getting angry; the last time he'd been angry had been when he was an apprentice and a dog attacked Ripplestone. As he padded into camp, and saw Ebonyfur smiling, he let out another snarl. How could someone even think about being happy at a time like this? He tried remembering who'd been guarding the camp last, hadn't it been Pinedusk? Stoatblaze let out a snarl at the red warrior, who was still by the Medicine Wolves' Den, before padding over to Snowpup and laying down next to her. He softly licked his pup's fur, hoping to make her feel less sad; he had nothing he could say which could make her feel better, let alone himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Obsidianpup saw her brother fly away. "No not otterpup!" She fell to the ground and sobbed. She looked to the sky to see if he was there.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Scarletpup pounced back as she watched Otterpup get snatched up by the bird and flown away. "NO! OTTERPUP!" she cried and dug her claws into the ground. Hearing that Fernshade was going to go look for otterpup, Scarlet sprung over to the warrior with big, eager eyes. "C-c-can I h-help?" she asked feeling nervous but desperately wanting to be part of the search.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:23 pm

Pinedusk nodded as Fernshade said what had happened to their brother, Sunstrike. His brown eyes watched in surprise as he heard an eagle, and saw it fly away with a pup. His ears folding back, he wondered if he should have still been guarding the camp. He watched as Stoatblaze snarled at him; the warrior seemed to blame him for what happened to Otterpup. Can't I do anything right? He snorted in his thoughts. Letting out a sigh, he padded over to where Fernshade and Scarletpup were. "If you're going, I'm helping. It's my fault my mentor's pup is gone. I shouldn't have ever earned my warrior name." The newly named warrior said in a quiet tone to Fernshade.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Ripplestone returned to camp, the sunlight shining of her white fur, she watched the sad other warriors apprentices and pups and tilted her head completly bemused. noticing her mate stoatblaze she recognized the anger oon his face. it reminded her when they were apprentices and a mangy dog had attacked her. stricken with sudden fear she walked over to him and asked softly "stoatblaze... whats whats happened?" she was going to ask what was wrong but decided that was the wrong phrase to ask.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Stoatblaze blinked his eyes, looking up at Ripplestone as he noticed her. "Ripplestone... oh, Ripplestone, something's happened." He said at first, glancing at Obsidianpup, who was also crying as well as Snowpup, before looking back at his mate's blue eyes. "Ripplestone, an eagle took Otterpup and flew away." He managed to say, each word hurting him. Stoatblaze got up to his paws from where he was on the ground, licking Ripplestone's ear to try and make her feel better. He'd try searching for Otterpup, even if it took moons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm

"Mommy brother is gone he is gone!" The pup fell to her mothers feet. She sobbed she had loved Otterpup. He was her brother after all. "Mommy he is gone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next