Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue2/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Hawktalon blinked. He decided to follow, too. Whatever may be there, he was ready for it. Tired or not.
GS
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Feathersoul felt the urge to follow, but she decided to stay and teach Leafpup. She smiled, seeing that the pup had reunited with her foster mother. "Leafpup, I'll be in the Medicine Den. Feel free to come and join when you want." She turned, slipping into the Medicine Den. Sniffing Echobreeze's mint-scented body and satisfied with the pup's work, she piled the herbs on top of the wolf and began to drag her out into the clearing, where her vigil would be held that night.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Hawkpool watched as Stormchaser lunged at the dog. She tackled him into the wall. Then tore his ear with one of her claws. She snarled and pinned th ears back into her head. "ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR STUPID PUPS,GO GET THEN MOUSE-BRAIN." She growled and purposely stepped onto his tail,then watched as Firestar left camp. She'll take care of that. She turned to Yuri. "Sorry about Storm. His mate just died and well..." Hawk sniffed and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Stormchaser was getting really mad now. "Sorry about Hawkpool she can be a cranky elder some times...I mean all the time." He lunged at her and snagged her ear tearing it. "HAWKPOOL YOU NEED TO LEARN THAT YOU DON'T ATTACK THE LEADERS BROTHER!"
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm

[Hawk, Pinecone; when roleplay battling you can't say your character was successful, it's up to the other person's character to decide (but not every move can be dodged) ]

Rocky looked around the camp, unfocused on anything. He saw another dog come into the camp, and Hawkpool and Stormchaser were fighting. He couldn't do much about that; both of the wolves had been nice to him. He wondered why others were going out of the camp, and he walked over to the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Hawkpool jumped back at Stormchasers attack. She growled and turned to Yuri. She dipped her head. "Excuse me for a moment. I won't kill him don't worry."
She turned to Stormchaser. "And you need to remember I'm deputy. Second in command in this clan Storm." She then slid under him,and tried to trip him with a paw.
She noticed Rocky. She sighed. "Ignore whats happening. Just help out at the Sycamore. They'll probably need it."
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Upon hearing snarling and ripping fur, Feathersoul dropped Echobreeze's body in the middle of camp, where most vigils were held. She whirled around, spotting Stormchaser and Hawkpool duke it out. She raced over to them, leaping up with her claws outstreached to tackle the male and knock him away (When he was attacking Hawkpool). She aimed to pin him down. "Stop it, both of you!" she snarled, clambering off the warrior. She narrowed her eyes at Stormchaser. "Just because your Firestar's kin doesn't mean you can go around acting like an idiot! I mean, really! Attacking the deputy and the dog who offered to save your children!" She snorted. "Now, both of you just stop! And don't you dare disobey your Medicine Wolf!" The last comment was slightly aimed more towards StormChaser, but to both, nevernless. She huffed, sitting down to make sure this was over.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Rocky nodded to Hawkpool. He scented at the air, trying to figure out where the sycamore was. The golden trotted off as soon as he caught scent of the others. He hoped everyone was okay.

~Sycamore~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 pm

He jumped out of the way of Feathersoul and tried to trip her. "Leave me alone! I don't care if you are my parents! Go away!" He growled at them.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Hawk pool nodded to Feathersoul. Then noticed Storm try and trip her. She growled and tried to ram into him. She turned to Feathersoul. "I know we have to stop,but he needs to be."
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:55 pm

(Okay, the little "my parents" part didn't really make much sense.)

She snarled at Stormchaser, using her speed to her advantage and swiftly side-stepping his attempt. "Fine I'll leave you alone. Once you learn some respect It's not all about you. Everyone has stress and problems, me, Hawkpool, Firestar and Rainwhisper at the most right now." She wrapped her tail around her paws. "You don't just go around attacking intruders, you politely ask them why they're here and then to leave." She snorted, rolling her eyes. Honestly. He was much better as a pup. "Hey, no more fighting, its not the answer. Just...just sit down and try to relax, both of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:57 pm

(Can you be nice? I mean he took Echo's death really hard?)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:07 pm

(Storm,its just rp....)
Hawk then jumped off of Stormchaser. She sighed and blinked at Feathersoul. "Storm,Feathersouls right." She turned to him. "I know Echo's dead,but we all cared about her. Your not the only one. And don't go making an excuse you cared about her more because you were her mate."
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Crystalpup awoke from her short nap and looked around for blackpup automatically. she bared her white teeth a little seeing more pups! her white fur bristled. this was her mother and she wasnt going to share! she shoved one pup away silently growling.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Sophie set down the pup at the entrance. She noticed a white pup shive away amother pup. She snorted and glanced around. She picked p the pup and set it down with the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

(Brewingpup is still at the farm?)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

(I picked up Graypup I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:47 pm

(He was at camp already!)
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 pm

[Biologically, her being able to see and walk this young doesn't make sense, but RPing a furry meatloaf is getting monotonous x^)]

Firepup stirred at the sound of raised voices in the camp. She opened her eyes, the flash of colors and light a shock to her. The vaulted roof of leaves and branches hung far over her head, and she felt that no matter how long she looked, she would never know the delicate intricacies of the slender boughs. Her craning head and neck eventually made her tumble onto her side, then back with a startled yip. She opened her eyes, realizing it was much easier to see the roof while on her back. She gave a little laugh and swatted at the air, stirring the soft dust motes that hung in the air like tiny planets.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 pm

(Lol Firepup!)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:15 pm

(I have Brewingpup)

Firestar ran back into the camp, setting Breezingpup down by Rainwhisper. "Take care of her and guard her." She looked at the she-dog who'd brought the other pup back. "Thank you very much for helping to bring the pups back." The fiery wolf turned to the other dog. "And you for warning us and bringing back Graypup." She smiled and then started speaking. "I think from now all pups need to go with a warrior if they go out of camp." She sighed and lay down. n the Two-leg place."

Last edited by Firestar on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Cloudpup let out a yawn, slowly aware of her surroundings. The pup could feel her sister begin to move next to her, and she didn't know where her brother was. There were several more pups next to her; they must all be her siblings, she decided. The young wolf slowly began to blink open her eyes, a pale blue with the faintest hint of a minty tone.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 pm

(He is still at the farm I had writen He flinched away form his aunt.)
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Firepup's awe was cut short as another stirred beside her, so she turned her head to look. The most she could see was a stretch of soft white, tempered by a green that was lighter than that of the canopy over her head. She bounced over to the other with excitement, her face in a wide grin. "Hi! Hi hi hi hi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Brewingpup walked into camp. When he saw his dad he ran to him. "Daddy Daddy!" He was crying. He had missed his dad.

Stormchaser was so happy. "Brewingpup are you ok? Are you hurt?" He licked over his pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next