Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:47 am

Barkstripe sat up,and dipped his head at his leader. He flicked his ears. She does have a point. He blinked and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/10WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 am

Dawnpaw sat straight to attention. She hoped she would get picked. The black fae swivelled her ears foward, listening for Heatherstar's reply. 'But I probably wouldn't get picked, I'm not even a warrior!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:53 am

Nodding conclusively as no one else spoke up, Heatherstar looked down at Dawnpaw, a smile showing on her muzzle. "Before I reveal the army, I would like to perform one ceremony. Dawnpaw, I think it is time you became a warrior. I, Heatherstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/10WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:57 am

Dawnpaw jumped a little. Then she stood up, looking up at Heatherstar. 'I will live and die by the warrior code. I live to serve the Clan.' She spoke, hoping there wasn't a tremor.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 am

Heatherstar smiled at Dawnpaw's enthusiasm and continued." Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Dawnpaw, from this moment you will be known as Dawnwish. StarClan honors your patients and skill, and we welcome you as a full member of WindClan." Leaping down off of Tallrock the leader placed her head upon DAwnwish's in welcoming before quickly turning tail and resuming her place upon the towering monument.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 am

Jadefeather let out a small, celebratory howl as Dawnwish was made a warrior. "Dawnwish! Dawnwish! Dawnwish!" She called, extremely happy for the female. It's about time he was made a warrior too, Jadefeather thought and gracefully sat back down on her rump.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:35 am

Duskfang sat in silence as Heatherstar made the announcement, his fur bristling excitedly at the thought of tearing into those StormClan mutts' flesh. He was not too phased by his leader's decision to take SunClan with them; he didn't really have to help them in any way really, so why should he be bothered? All he had to do was destroy the StormClan scum and be done with it, and that was enough to put a sly smile on his face. "They won't stand a chance" The large male mumbled at the end of Heatherstar's first speech, and that was the inky noise that came out of his muzzle for a while. Sitting in silence he watched Dawnpaw being made a warrior, and began chatting her name half heartedly. "Dawnwish, Dawnwish." He grumbled characteristically, souly wanting to get the ceremony over with so that the battle could begin.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:11 am

Now sitting upon Tallrock again, Heatherstar waiting for the chanting to die down before announcing the patrol of wolves she wished to take. "The battle patrol will consist of the following members: Myself, Duskfang, Jadefeather, Brokenglare, Dawnwish, Raggedfur, Barkstripe, Tallfeather, Okamimaterasu, Swiftstreak, and of course, the Medicine Wolves. Those that are left behind I want you to try and build some reinforcements such as strengthening the barrier etc. Snowflower, you will be in charged whilst we are away so I trust that you will do your best to share out each of the duties. I would like to take this opportunity to remind those fighting that our aim is to teach StormClan a quick it hard lesson, not tear them apart or anything too elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:27 am

Spottedheart had watched the ceremony from the edge of her den. She grinned as Dawnpaw was named Warrior. "Dawnwish! Dawnwish!" She cheered with her clan mates. The She-wolf then returned to her work. "Hmm, I think we have the herbs ready now." She thought, quickly stacking them up.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 am

'Dawnwish! My warrior name!' The black fae thought. She pricked her ears as she heard her name mentioned to be fighting StormClan. 'My first battle!' The apprentice-turned-warrior thought excitedly. She gave a faint chuckle as her leader said,' I would like to take this opportunity to remind those fighting that our aim is to teach StormClan a quick it hard lesson, not tear them apart or anything too elaborate." Her leader was probably thinking of Raggdfur.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 am

Duskfang's grin widened still as his name was included in the battle patrol, and he sprang to his paws eagerly. Kneading the ground impatiently with his large front paws, the large and muscular male cast his sights to the camp entrance, wanting to be on his way as soon as possible. The group chosen form WindClan was certainly full of good, strong warriors, and Duskfang was sure that along with the SunClan patrol, they would be a formidable force again their StormClan rivals. Flicking his tail anxiously he looked back up at Heatherstar expectantly, waiting for her to give the order for them to leave for the SunClan camp.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 am

Swiftstreak headed to the entrance he's quiett dark body, ears twitched a little when the names of the warriors where called out. The male turned around, looking at heatherstar a little worried she was going to be involved in the battle. The male walked towards the female passing the other warriors, "Are you sure you want to fight heatherstar, no disrespect but I don't want you to get hurt." The male whispered looking at the size difference between her and other warriors.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:36 am

Heatherstar looked down at Swiftstreak from Tallrock and smiled, leaping down and readying herself to leave. "I wouldn't abandon my Clan at a time like this for anything." She replied confidently, her small size very apparent compared to the rest, but she was not phased by it. She would not let it phase her. What she lacked in height she made up for in her words and attitude, and as she looked around at the Clan, she raised her muzzle to the skies once again. "Let the chosen wolves follow me to SunClan's camp where we shall meet Direstar's own army and advance forth to StormClan!" Casting Swiftstreak one last glance of stubborn sureness she turned around and bounded away at a steady pace towards SunClan, her head held high and her tail streaming out behind her.

-SunClan camp-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 am

Swiftstreak watched as he's mate refused to change her mind, he chuckled a little as he got up and bolted out of the camp heading for the Sunclan camp. He wondered who and how many warriors did Direstar have to combine with Windclan, mainly a male dominanted clan, as he looked back to the rest of the wolves.

-Sunclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 am

Dawnwish ran over to camp entrance. She followed her leader through it to SunClan. 'Well, here goes.... My first battle!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 am

Jadefeather perked her ears as her name was called. Yes! This'll be my first proper battle that I will fight in, Jade thought and her lip began to lift in the faint beginnings of a snarl as she remembered the evil wolves who'd attacked their patrol. Seeing Heather leave with Swift, Jadefeather rose to her paws once again and streaked out of camp towards SunClan territory.

-SC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue13/10WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am

Bluepaw snorted, "I am not healing any of that wretched SunClan. They have their own medicine wolf." He picked up any possibly needed herbs, then went to SunClan with them.
SuC CAMP
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:12 am

Brokenglare smiled as her name was called. My first battle! Time to show some power!, she thought. The female ran after the others, imagining herself standing over hundreds of defeated shadowclanners. "Sunclan, here we come!", she shouted.

-Sunclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Raggedfur whirled around to face his brother as Stormtussle's name wasn't called to be included in the battle patrol. For a moment, his gaze hardened and he considered snapping a harsh retort, but the look quickly vanished. Instead, he took a step forward and gave his brother a quick lick across the muzzle. "Stay safe, little brother." He told Stormtussle, then whirled on his heel and followed the Windclan caravan out of camp and towards Sunclan. He was ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Duskfang watched Swiftstreak through untrusting, narrowed eyes as he strode up to Heathersyar and asked if she was sure she wanted to fight. What a mutt. He thought scathingly, his loathing for the other warrior quite clear. Turning away he gave Snowflower a swift lick on her cheek in a wordless farewell before bounding out of the entrance and after the others, his eyes shining with excitement for the upcoming battle. Those StormClan wolves could throw anything they wanted at him, and he'd be ready for it.

-SubClan camp-
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Barkstripe flicked his ears as his name was called. He shot Dawnwish a smiled. In congratulations. He quickly left camp after the others.
-Sunclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Swiftstreak was first to return to camp as he looked around, he looked for Stormtussle. "Stormtussle the battle is on, I would like you to keep the camp in order, there are two patrols heading to stormclan. My patrol will being go to attack stormclan from windclan boarders, so I just want you and the other wolves here to keep you guards up." The male said calmly as he waited for the rest of the patrol to arrive before heading to battle.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Raggedfur trotted into camp closely behind Swiftstreak. He bristled as the warrior spoke to his brother - did Swiftstreak seriously expect Stormtussle to be doing any protecting in his wounded state? Sighing and holding his tongue for fear of Stormtussle starting up another heated argument, Raggedfur stopped a few feet behind Swiftstreak and waited for the rest of the patrol so they could move out to Stormclan. He nodded briefly to Stormtussle before looking back at the camp entrance, his paws itching to engage in combat.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Barkstripe quickly folowed. He sighed as he remebered leaving the battle-hungry camp. He cringed at the though of blood. He sighed and glanced at Swiftstreak. "What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 pm

The black wolf looked at raggedfur and Barkstripe, "We will have to waist outside the camp for the others." The male said walks up and down a little waiting for the rest of the patrol to arrive. As he wondered if stormclan where prepared for the battle.

Last edited by WhiteStone on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next