Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 27 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Raggedfur's eyes further narrowed as Swiftstreak intervened in the quickly escalating argument. He hadn't seen the male return to camp, but now that he'd laid eyes on him, Raggedfur couldn't tear his gaze away. As impervious and cold as his external apperance may always have been, Raggedfur felt the slightest tinge of guilt for Swiftstreak. Not only had he lost his clan leader, but his mate as well. Swiftstreak had always been one of the few wolves that Raggedfur could tolerate in Windclan - the others being Stormtussle and Okami - and Raggedfur hoped in spite of himself that Swiftstreak would eventually be able to bury his pain before he did anything to further hurt himself. Noticing that Sunblaze had wisely broken away from the argument and come to sit in front of him, Raggedfur gestured with one large paw towards the dog. "Ain't much of a new recruit, is he?" Raggedfur asked offhandedly, not in any mood to lower his voice to hushed tones. He didn't care who heard him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Sunblaze sighed and stared at the ground silently. Sun then straightened up and rolled his shoulders. "Hey,give him a break. He's defending his mate and clan leader." Sun tilted his head to the side. "But,he's settling in well."
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:16 am

Okami flicked her ears back as a massive fight broke out, she was on the verge of intervening when it stopped. She sighed and ran a pink tongue over the bleeding wound in her shoulder. She stood and walked over to raggedfur lowering her haunches to the ground she shot an expaserated look at him. Her black eyes often considered to be 'demonlike' in their darkness. However as always there was a slight glint to them that was well Okami. She let a short snort out of her black nose red markings standing out on her white fur "Well aint they all idiots... Honestly Swiftstreak needs to tone his anger down and the dog needs to learn to keep his mouth shut" The white wolf was annoyed at both young bucks but she resigned herself to the fact that the two would undoubtedly but heads again. She looked at raggedfur a slight amused look on her face. She had already forgotten about her chewed up wound that was on her shoulder. The result of a thunderstick about two or three moons back now.

[center]Table Image Credit Table Image Credit

Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:20 am

The dogs hackles rose as a pathetic black wolf appeared yelling at him, his black lips rose to reveal needle sharp teeth and he growled lowly "Housepet? excuse me but you seem to be more of a mewling quim than even a pup. Oh poor me my mate died boo hoo! Me? I am Jaime, dog who killed his so called master and undisputed warrior of the streets. I would take you on anyday black pup" The dark red dog stood tall and proud, he was the same size as a medium wolf and not afraid at all, his almond brown eyes glittered with annoyance, yes he might be a dog but he would not stand to be prejudiced against. He flicked an ear of undestanding at the orange wolf who had talked to him before. To his understanding starclan was like the afterlife, he nodded his thanks to The orange warrior then turned returning his loathing gaze to the complaining pathetic wolf. hmph, how pathetic to blame something else for the death of a mate, if you were not there to protect them then you obviously didnt care much for them. Even if a wolf was on the end of his tether you still had the choice to live or die. To hold on or give up. It was all very simple in the battle scarred dogs mind.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 am

(This s a realstic Rp so there is no way a dog can be as big as a Dire wolf or most wolves....)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 pm

Grizzlypup sat up and watched the fight breakout. Grizzly snarled at the dog. "HEY,YOU IDIOT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OF OUR LEADER THAT WAY!!!" The pup then raced over and slid under the dog. He bit his leg. Clamping his white canine down hard.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Barkstripe shook his head,trying to rattle his thoughts. Your going down again. Snap out of it Barkstripe. The brown brute sighed and sat up straight in his moss nest. His eyes slowly closed sleepily. [i]I need to sleep first...[i] And with that,he slumped over in his nest again and curled up. He closed his eyes and let out a large yawn. Licking hischops,he closed his eyes and slept the day away.
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm

(dude, they are just normal wolves, realistically most dogs are about the same size as wolves, do your research)

Jaime] stepped back from the pups attack his own lips raising more "excuse me pup but i thought the white fae was your leader" The handsome dog ignored the pup and walked away from the wolves, jeez what pathetic little pups. They were all bark but no bite. Feelings were what got you killed, the only safe emotion was nothing. The dog was on an island far away from the rest of the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Hurricane returned to camp, a tired windswept look about him. His gray gaze travelled to swiftstreak, he moved and walked over to the black warrior sitting beside him. He glanced up at him sympathy and respect in his eyes. The handsome young apprentice flicked his ears and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Raggedfur ignored Sunblaze's slightly chastising tone. He was surprised that the young Windclan warrior hadn't practically thrown himself at the new dog - from experience, Raggedfur knew that most wolves around that age were fiercely dominant in their new sense of clan ownership and protection. He supposed Sunblaze had always been one of the more level-headed, and a slight sense of respect ignited in Raggedfur for the male at the thought. He was young and inexperienced, but at least he wasn't constantly throwing himself in over his head, as Raggedfur had always done at that age. Surpressing a grim smirk at the thought, Raggedfur craned his neck as he registered a familiar scent and the sight of Okami came into few. A sense of warmth spread throughout the male at the female, and he inhaled deeply, her presence soothing his disgruntled attitude slightly. As she sat down beside him and offered her own words into their conversation, Raggedfur noticed that thick rivulets of blood were trailing from the reopened wound in her shoulder. Narrowing his eyes, Raggedfur made a mental note to confront her about it later - and, if it was what it took, bully Okami into getting it checked out. Her next words, however, distracted him and he frowned slightly. "Don't start draggin' Swiftstreak into it," He said, voice slightly hushed. He didn't want Swiftstreak - who was nearby - to get wind of their conversation and take it the wrong way. "You know he just lost his mate. Hes entitled to his grief."
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Sunblaze noticed the white fae Okami join them. "Hey,Okami." He tried to stretch a grin on his face,and succeeded...slightly. He then shrugged when she thought they would go at it again. "Well I doubt it. Someone would probably intervene anyways." When he finished that sentence,Grizzlypup had called out. Sunblaze let out a small chuckle. "Hehe,my point?" He kept an upbeat expression. Trying to lift the spirits of the unhappy campers.
Sunblaze noticed them whispering about Swiftstreak too. Huh...I guess they'll still go at it...
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Grizzlypup was shaken off by the dog. He barked again. "She was your last leader idiot! I guess you can't get anything through that thick skull of yours!" A growl rumbled in his throat. This stupid dog needs to learn he doesn't belong here. He's a dog first of all,and second. He insulted Heatherstar!
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 am

"your? im sorry pup but since i have never met this heatherstar i cannot accept her as a leader of mine, second of all just because im a dog does not mean that i am second to wolves. Prejudice pup" the handsome dog growled back. A low note in his chest that was suprising.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am

An ear flicked and the black eyed wolf replied to Raggedfurs comment "True" she smiled sweetly at the grizzled warrior and returned her gaze to the dog. The fur around her scruff raised a little as the dog couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut. All she wished for was some nice peace and quite, this dumb mutt was beginning to fray her ever patient nerves, she was about to rest her head on Raggeds shoulder when she thoughtOh wait he probably wouldn't want any physical contact instead she blew out through her nose and returned to watching the camp, the wind rustled through her white fur. The white and red fae smelled of the moors on a misty morning, she hummed and lay down stretching her legs out behind her in the dirt. Her black eyes glittered with intelligence

Table Image Credit Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Grizzlypup let out a cry of laughter. "Haha! Say it all you want dog,but you were breed by twoleggeds and therefore..." He paused to let it sink in. His hazel-gray eyes shining with victory. "Lower than all of us." He gave a loud snort and stalked away.

Sunblaze yawned. His orange back still turned to the argument. "Ohhh... That's gotta sting." The warrior had heard the pups come-back,and well...was slightly entertained by it. He flicked his tail and stood up. Sunblaze arched his back in a stretch and turned to the two wolves beside him. "You two up for a hunt? Or at least a patrol..." He trailed off in thought. Though...Raggedfur might have a heart to heart talk to Okami. Sun gave a small snort and chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Brokenglare laid down and started chewing the mouse softly while watching her fellow warriors talk, or rather argue with the new recruit. Windclan is turning into a shelter, and just as I imagined, the most of the warriors can't withstand it..., she thought, with a less awkward or naive face than usual. I Wonder how long the feud will last this time..., she continued thinking, now with a rather cold look to see. She started chewing the mouse for real and slowly ate it while enjoying the show, being more cold and quiet than usual.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 am

Barkstripe yawned as he rolled over in his sleep. He felt a sharp pain in his side and jumped up. He glanced down. "Ow..." He used his tail to flick of the metal piece out of his side. Where the heck did that come from?" Bark sighed and shut his left eye as pain started to shoot through his side. "Stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 pm

"Enough."Snowstar growled. The femme glared at Grizzlypup and Jaime. She silently called him over with a flick of her ear. "If this is what he calls a first impression, he's done it badly..."she muttered. "Grizzlypup, go play with Brokenglare if you have to. No one can talk to the new recruit that way. And, no one can talk about Heatherstar that way either. Swiftstreak, Grizzlypup, just do something else for the time being. It isn't hard, is it?"she ended. The femme huffed. 'They would have rather listened to Heather.'she thought.

(It hurt to scold you guys T^T)
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

The red dog blinked his brown eyes as the leader interveened. He lashed his tail then turned walking over to the white wolf he sat down and muttered "everyone around here is so touchy" he glanced over at the white wolf, curious about her. He could detect hints of sadness from her.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue17/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Snowstar sighed. "You can't blame them. Everyone is still mourning for three deaths. Sweetshine. Our former leader, Heatherstar. And my mate, Duskfang."she huffed. She huffed and blinked away small tears in her left eye. The fae stifled her sniffling. "Sorry. The whole clan is affected by this matter. That's all."she said. "Now, would you like to be called Jaimepaw or just Jaime. Apprentice or warrior. I noticed you seem to have some acute fighting moves already laid out."she said.

Last edited by Snowstar on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm

"i would rather be named Jaime, How come they do not think of you mourning for your lost mate? why does that stuck up wolf get all of the attention over the death of someone he loved" his tone was iron and yet somehow concerned. His black muzzle lifted up to show a faint smile of someone who knew what it was like to be betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Snowstar pondered. "I cannot answer that question."she frowned. "Swiftstreak and Heatherstar were lovers since they were pups. Like me and Dusk. Just...."she huffed. "I didn't think all of our time together would end so suddenly. Moonwhisper, Direstar, Heatherstar and Shadewhisper."she murmured their names. Her heart still grieved for the wolves she loved and the ones she took care of but her it can't move on yet. She then sighed and then looked back to the dog.

Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 pm

The dog tilted his head "why do your leaders have Star at the end of their names" his voice rumbled like an earthquake in his chest. He fliciked his pointed ears and lay down resting his head onthe ground, his brown eyes glancing up at the white fae. "my condolances for your loss, i also know loss"
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue8/100WindClan Camp - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

(Wah!!!! Snowflower's mad at me T-T hehe. You have a good angry demeanor.)

Grizzlypup snorted at Snowstar. "Why am I getting in trouble for defending Heatherstar." The pup growled. Wanting to challenge the leader,but thought better of it. Traitor He reapeated the words several times in his head as he glared at Snowstar.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 am

(Aaaaaaw. Don't cry. *strokes Grizzlys head* oh, really? My first time doing an annoyed and angry post with snow is a success then.)

Snowstar looked at Grizzlypup as he continued staring at her. "Grizzly, you know I scolded the both of you for fighting. How could you think of biting someone here?"she said. "Attacks are only meant for the battlefield and hunting."she said. She huffed. 'Not many understand how hard I'm trying to stay strong.'she sadly thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next