Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 15 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Duskfang frowned a sarcastic and exaggerated frown, curling his bottom lip over and pretending to make it tremble. "Aww, does the idy bidy ickle pup not want to play? Is he too tired to stand up? Why doesn't he just scamper off to Heatherstar's den to tell her what a terrible day you've had? And that you were too weak to rise to your paws before the large wolf? I'm sure she will take pity on such a worn out pup"
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Swiftstreak laughed at the male. "That one was actually funny." The male said sarcastically. "Last time I remember it was you then ran away having a puppy temper-tantrum crying on Snowflower's shoulder like a heartbroken scare little kitty cat." Swiftstreak looked at the ugly pelted smelly wolf. The large black male yawned blanking the Dusty wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Duskfang snorted and grinned broadly, staring at the male who reminded him greatly of a repulsing and ugly bat, with his big black ears, and to him, an oversized pig-like nose. "Stop it, your killing me." He chuckled sarcastically, reaching forward to try and clip the mutt over the head casually. "At least she appreciates my company. Others just tolerate yours. No one wants a traitorous coward in their Clan. That's bad enough. But then, we got dumped, with you, and well, I don't even want to go there." Turning his head to the sky dramatically and stood up, bored off the traitor's lack of wit and utter stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Swiftstreak laughed at the male, "Running away again. Don't tell me your going to cry yourself to sleep this time without snowflower." The male mucked the rottn looking wolf, "I'm not wanted says the wolf that jumps into conversation that don't concern you. You little spoilt magget looking mut." The male spat bored at what the idiot had to say.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Duskfang looked at Swiftstreak blankly, raising an eyebrow and laughing. "Ooo, i'm soo scared!" He yelled mockingly, pretending to cower and shiver with fear. "The ugly monster is going to eat me!" Lifting his tail up the larger brute covered Swiftstreak's body from view, replacing it instead with his tail and screwing his eyes tight shut. "I can't look at it any longer. Im going to throw up! Can anybody rid me from this ghastly sight? Or make it shut it's trap so that i can't smell it's putrid breath?"
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 pm

The bigger muscular male laughed at the male, "Childish ugly hideous mutt, noone wants you here you pittyful brat." The male said with a moking voice. Not even bothered by the lone male. Swiftstreak yawned as he laid he's head on he's paws not even aknowldging the rotten mutt who would get what he would deserve... Son enough
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 pm

"Woah, woah, too many insults in one sentence there, buddy." Duskfang chuckled, rolling his broad and muscular shoulders. "You almost had me running there." Yawning widely, not really caring about anything that the flea-ridden brat said, he looked around lazily. "Well, if a fight isn't going to break out i see no reason to have to sit by an ugly pup like you, and besides, i don't want to walk away covered in your fleas and stench." Chuckling loudly, a handsome grin spreading across his muzzle, the male stood up and made to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Swiftstreak laughed the last time they fought he ran off like the ugly little pup he was. "Pfffft still bark no bite." The male mocked as he laid onto he's side bored the ugly rotten mutt wasn't worth any of he's time right now.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

(Four sentences please Swift)
"Feisty little mutt aren't you?" Duskfang sighed, thoroughly bored to death of the buck toothed rat's chitter chatter. "Your all flab and no muscle." He chuckled heartily, mocking his structure of sentence and flicking his tail lazily. "I'm wasting my breath with you." He concluded openly as he padded away towards the warrior's den. "You can bring the fight to me if your so brave and eager." He told the male simply, his temper short with this mutt.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/30WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Swiftstreak yawned. "Yeah we will see about it ugly duckling." The male said before he swayed he's tail across he's left side. As long as that ugly retarded looking wolf was still in the clan Swiftstreak was going to make sure he would be the only one left, as he's eyes glittered with pure calmness hiding he's killing hate for the fool.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Duskfang snorted a huff of laughter and lay down just outside the warrior's den, splaying himself out comfortably across the ground. "Speak for yourself scrawny rat-faced mutt" He mumbled tiredly, fed up of hearing the black wolf's squeaking high-pitched voice and looking at his pathetic little face. One of these days...
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 am

Brokenglare walked tiredly into camp. Due all the scribble-scrabbke about battling Stormclan and Direstar dying she had not realised how tired she was until now. She sat down by the tallrock and waited for Jadefeather. Would the insanity stop spreading? Brokenglare looked at Duskfang and Swiftstreak, as usual fighting and arguing. "Tcht...", she mumbled and turned her head back.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:58 am

Jadefeather padded into camp, a rabbit swinging from her jaws. Not again!, she thought as she noticed Duskfang and Swiftstreak squabbling over by the warriors den. Trotting over to Brokenglare, she placed the rabbit at the female's feet and cast her a geeky smile. "Males. Always arguing. " She laughed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Light flickered down on the She-wolf as she opened her eyes. Gazing around, Spottedheart realized that she was in her den. "Great Starclan! It's almost Sun-high!" She thought, getting to her paws. The light at the entrance of her den was coming in full force, signifying that she had over slept. Spottedheart then stretched, and padded out the den. She blinked against the sun's blinding rays as she looked around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Okami returned to camp her muscles smoothly working together, she found herself searching the crowd for raggedfur. she curled her upper lip in distaste at Duskfang and Swiftstreak, they were too alike those two. she shook out her white fur and walked past them. she thought that swiftstreak probbaly thought she was a mutt toobecause of her markings. she took a hare from the fresh kill pile and sat down thoughtfully eating it.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Raggedfur snorted as Swiftstreak and Duskfang began arguing. Those he didn't hear what either of them said, Raggedfur's eyes instantly narrowed as they landed on Duskfang. Though he wasn't particularly fond of either of them, Raggedfur had never much liked Duskfang. The wolf was just as grumpy as Raggedfur, and perhaps the only wolf in Windclan that could match him when it came to fighting. He'd never scrapped with the wolf, but Raggedfur felt a rising irritation the longer the pair argued. Finally, he turned on his heel with a contemptuous rumble in the back of his throat, eyes scanning the camp for his brother. When he couldn't find Stormtussle, Raggedfur flung himself in a comfortable position near the edge of the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Spitting out a rabbit bone she buried the carcass and stretchedher ears flicking thoughtfully, her mind drifted as she leant on one foot scratching her ear with the other. the plate with heatless flames on her back was heavy today. she shook irritably and lay down, why did she have to look this way? she hated herself.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:56 am

Brokenglare looked at Jadefeather. "So, seen Heather around here yet?", she asked, a tired look filling her face. Heather might have calmed, or she might not. Everyone else in the clan seemed normal and on their regular 'duty'. Brokenglare hoped itwas a sign of sanity returning again.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 am

Jadefeather shook her head and looked around the camp. "She couldn't have gone far." she exclaimed to Broken and sniffed. Though, as she was looking around camp, she couldn't help but let a flash of anger run through her at the site of Raggedfur growling at her old mentor. What does Raggedfur want NOW?!, she growled in her head and lashed her tail. If he attacks Dusk I'll be so mad I'll-, she thought but snapped out of her anger, blinking to try calm down. He wouldn't dare attack Duskfang, she thought and nodded, trying to encourage herself. "I think Heatherstar will recover. I mean, we all know Heatherstar; she's never been one to give up." she explained as she licked down a few scraps of her ruffled fur.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Barkstripe watched as Duskfang and Swiftstreak argued like puny pups. He rolled his eyes,then sat up. He yawned and rolled his shoulders. He turned around,and noticed Borkenglare and Jadefeather having a conversation. He shrugged and padded over to them. He sat down and flicked his ears. "So,how's life going so far for you?"
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Ever the more irritated, Raggedfur finally rose to his paws. He was bored of sitting around and doing nothing, listening to these imbeciles argue amongst themselves. Grumbling to himself, the male exited camp. He didn't know or care where he was going, as long as it was away from here.
Back to top Go down
Dawnwish
Apprentice
Dawnwish

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue16/10WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 am

Dawnwish wished she could get away for a bit. She licked her paw absent mindedly, thinking of where to go. She thought of the borders. The black fae hadn't been there for a while. She decided to head over to the ThunderClan and WindClan border and trotted out of camp.

TC and WC Border~
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/30WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:31 am

Jadefeather had just finished speaking when she heard someone approaching them. Spinning around, she noticed Barkstripe coming over and smiled. "I think we all know the answer to that. Worrying about Heatherstar..." She answered in a sigh. "How about you?" She returned the question to Barkstripe. Maybe he might have some ideas of how to help Heather.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Barkstripe nodded to them. "Well thats for sure." He sat up straighter,then blinked. "Well,not much. Its kinda boring n camp. But I don't know what to do." He shrugged and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 am

The storm and steel gray pup growled to himself as he watched others ignore him. sick of it he turned and walked out of camp. his normally goofy expression grumpy and upset. he began his awkward running gait out of camp.
-moors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next