Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 28 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 am

Jaime flicked his ears at Snowstar then glared at the pup, he let his hackles rise and he growled "your other leader is dead, your honor belongs to your new leader" his voice was a low growl. he looked back at snowstar and sighed quietly he sat down and said "i will be loyal madam"
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:01 am

Brokenglare smiled slightly at the leader's sudden outburst at the fight. Seems she knows a bit about being a leader, she has the spirit, at least., the female thought while watching. But Brokenglare was reminded of Heather's death, too, taking the joy out of that smile. She won't ever be Heather, but she is the warrior Heather decided would take over her clan when her time was over..., she thought. I guess I should obey her just as much as Heather, it's the least I can do for her...
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Wow, lots and lots of rp.... Too much to read so I'm sorry if in my posts I say anything wrong because I don't know really what's happening xD)

Jadefeather stumbled into camp rather ungracefully, her fur matted with debris and eyes dark and sullen. After Heather's death, she'd gone out to the moors to be by herself although for a little longer than she'd expected. Now, after a moon or so later, she'd pulled herself together and made her way back to camp. The voices of her clan mates rang around the clearing making her more aware of the world around her as she lifted up her head and looked straight towards Snowstar with her eyes seeming a little clearer and confusion disappearing. "H-hey guys..." she barked though her voice was hoarse and croaky from having not spoken for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue8/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Barkstripe lifted his head at a horse voice. "Hmm?" The cut had been shallow,so it had scrabbed up in a few minutes. Though,it was slightly sore.
Barkstripe eye's widened at Jadefeather's appearance. "Woah! What happened?"[/] Hw blinked and padded over to the fae.

Grizzlypup snorted. [b]"At least I will honor her."
The pup then stalked away. Ignoring the unsettling sight of Jadefeather.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:50 am

Jadefeather perked her ears and turned to face the wolf who had spoken to find herself looking at a rather surprised Barkstripe and Grizzlypup. Why are they so surprised?, Jade thought but the question didn't need answering when she looked over at her pelt to see it caked in mud and what-not. "Uh... I don't honestly know... I went for a walk..." she stuttered in reply to Bark's question giving a frown of embarrassment and shame of herself for looking like this. How did she let this happen? Giving a gruff grunt of dissapproval, Jade began cleaning her pelt to rid of the twigs and heather and mud. It didn't take long before she began to start looking like herself again and not long after, Jadefeather shot a wary glance over at Barkstripe before pausing to clean her paw again. "It's good to see you again." She barked though a little quieter than she normally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue7/10WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue8/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

Barkstripe sighed. "Looks like you were stuck in a hole for a week." He flicked his tail as she groomed herself. "Are you sure your ok? I mean..." There was a piece of heather still on her forehead. He took it in his teeth. His face extremely close to Jadefeather. (XD I don't know what I'm doing right now)
He then gently pulled it out and set it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 am

xD smooth move by Bark there. By the way I sent a pm to Bark's account Wink )

Jadefeather gave a small huff of laughter at Barkstripe's comment before nodding and looking back at the male. "I bet I have been. And, yes, I'm fine. Managed to make it back to camp didn't I?" she barked with a hint of amusement in her voice although she trailed off as Barkstripe leaned forwards and took something from her forehead. Seeing it was a piece of heather, Jade gave a small smile and flicked her ears. "Thanks." she exclaimed feeling the fur that had risen a little on her neck lie back down again from the extremely close encounter a few seconds ago (lol).
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Barkstripe spat out the piece of heather and sighed. He didn't catch Jadefeather raising her neck fur though. He gave a soft smile and sighed. "Well...Welcome back then. I hope it was somewhat of a nice trip." He gave a small chuckle and flicked his ears. "You need sometching to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Jadefeather noticed Barkstripe sigh and frowned a little feeling bad for boring him. Shooting him a genuinely happy smile, Jade gently nipped his ear playfully and flicked her tail teasingly at Bark. "Sure am. Come share a rabbit with me?" She replied with the question as she rose to her feet and twitched we ears.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:12 am

Barkstripe blinked in surprise as Jadefeather showed her positive energy. "When was the last time you had eaten? You're just as energetic as ever." He gave a small grin and flicked his tail. He headed to the fresh-kill pile,and picked up a rabbit. Which kinda meant a yes to Jadefeather's offer.
He sat down by warrior's den and nudged Jadefeather forward. "Fae's first."
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:45 am

Jadefeather hesitated for a moment at Barkstripe's comment before replying, "Grass may look measly but it does great things to the mind." She gave a light chuckle as she finished speaking and followed Barkstripe over to the warriors den, giving him a soft nudge on the shoulder to show her appreciation. "You're too kind but thanks." she barked with a smile. The truth was she was absolutely starving but the thought of sharing a meal with Bark made Jade's mood a lot better and her spirits rise uncontrollably. Ripping the rabbit in half, Jadefeather nudged one half of the rabbit over to Barkstripe before lying down next to the den and gnawing hungrily away at hers with the occasional glance over at the male to see I he was eating.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 am

Jadefeather must have been hungry,since she was eating at a slightly quick pace. He tore off some of his rabbit,and tossed it over to her. "Heh,a wolf needs meat not grass." Barkstripe then turned to his own meal and started to take small meager bites. He savored the taste of metallic blood,and chewed at the soft flesh. (Jeez...I haven't eaten all day,this is making me hungry...)
Barkstripe licked his chops and turned to look at Jadefeather. Noticing she kept glancing over at him. "Umm,you want mine?" He thought that Jade kept looking at his meal; he was misinterpreting terribly.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Jadefeather noticed Barkstripe chuck a piece of his own rabbit over to her and felt a guilty feeling rise up in her chest but she was too hungry to listen to it. Finishing her half, she started to munch on the extra piece but stopped and looked up at Barkstripe in surprise at his question. "Uh no thanks. I've eaten enough." She barked with a slight suspicious glance. She wasn't THAT greedy. Sure she sometimes bit off more than she could chew, but she'd never do it on purpose. Jadefeather gave a sigh, rolled onto her side and rested her head on the ground glancing up at the sky and looking at the clouds to see what she could make them into. "That one looks a bit like a rabbit." she commented and pointed her grey paw up to the sky, half talking to herself but half talking to Barkstripe.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm

"Humph," exclaimed the male as he crawled out of the den. It seemed that there was too many deaths here in Windclan. Heatherstar, Sweetshine, and maybe Spottedheart now. He scented over to the voice of Snowflower, now Snowstar. He needed to discuss with her something important. Since Spottedheart was no where to be seen, and he hasn't heard of her for an extremely long time, this might mean that he is to step up now. With his cloudly blue eyes, his glance looked in the direction of the new leader, as he was on the left. He lowered his haunches until the one that had been speaking to her stopped. It seemed it was a dog from the Twolegplace, mostly because of male's scent. "Snowstar," he paused, to gather a couple of thoughts momentarily," I need to speak to you." His tone was emotionless yet with a tiny hint of stern. If the medicine wolf was gone, then that meant the clan doesn't have one. Medicine wolves are always important to a clan, as much as any of a clan's finest warriors. Bluepaw yawned quickly, before listening carefully for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue14/30WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Barkstripe nodded to Jadefeather. "Oh...I,umm. I meant no disrespect..." He avoided Jade's gaze in embarrassment. He he hid it by finishing up his rabbit. He licked his red chops and turned to Jadefeather. He was full,and he felt sleepy. The brute gave a loud yawns dn settled next to Jadefeather. "Yeah...I kinda does..."
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Jadefeather carried on looking at the sky but her ears angled towards Barkstripe hearing him yawn and settle down next to her. Giving a small, inward smile, Jade gave a happy sigh letting the sun warm her freshly groomed fur. I love Greenleaf, the black and grey female thought to herself as she shifted round to find a comfy spot. Jadefeather pressed her flank up against Barkstripe's side in a comforting gesture and rested her head on her paws, closing her eyes sleepily as the sun's rays beat down in the wolves. She would've easily dozed off but she wasn't sure how Barkstripe would react to her gesture so stayed awake just incase he left - which she dearly didn't want to happen although she didn't say this aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue14/30WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Barkstripe noticed Jadefeather snuggled up to him. He felt his face turn hot and red. He could feel his heart race at the odd situation. Uhhh... Though he thought I'd be impolite to get out of it anyways. Though,he found the warmth somewhat soothing. Soon he fell asleep without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Jadefeather soon heard his snoring a felt herself relax more. Soon she was also asleep deep in dreams. She was so tired. Sleep was all she could think about at that moment in time.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Grizzlypup snorted and stalked away again. He slunk into the dirt place and sat down. He stared at the soft ground and held himself back from unsheathing his claws in frustration. I'd just get dirt all over claws. He glanced around cautiously,then raced qui kelly out of the camp.
-Sc and Wc border-
Back to top Go down
Angelfeather

Angelfeather

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue35/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 am

Snowstar looked over to Bluepaw. "Bluepaw. Ah yes, I had the same thought."she said. "Enter my den."she said to him. She slunk away and into the leaders den again, sitting upright and facing the entrance. "We both know, Spottedheart is no longer with us."she said. "I will assign a warrior to escort you on your journey to the moonstone for Spottedheart can't accompany you of course. You can leave at anytime you please."she said. Her voice ended with a short sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Hurricane sent an arrogant look at the dog that had so foolishly decided to join Windclan, the handsome apprentice lashed his tail and let out a huff. He planned to make the dogs life hell, dogs didn't belong in windclan, they belonged in Thunderclan, the clan of the whimps. He failed to understand why Windclan was allied with such a weak clan.
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm

The handsome brute tilted his head and watched with amusement at the antics of a black wolf and a brown one. He flicked his pointed ears back and sat down waiting for Snowstar to return. He narrowed his eyes feeling harsh ones on him, he turned his head and bared his teeth a little seeing a gray young wolf glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:18 pm

The wolf twitched a shoulder, the drying blood caked her fur making it all stick together. She turned her head licking the blood off herself before she returned her look toward Raggedfur. She tilted her head then motioned her muzzle at Jadefeather and Barkstripe "well ain't that adorable" she murmured, her voice light and teasing.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Sunburst turned to the sight of the two brown figures snuggled together. He let put a lighthearted chuckle. "Hehe...Like someone I'll know soon." Of course he was referring to Raggedfur and Okamimaturatusu,but that could have been easily misinterpreted.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 am

Swiftstreak shook his head snapping out of his own day dream. The large black brute looked over at the dog with a chuckle. He was already kissing snowstar's butt. *How pathetic.* the black male though to himself before yawning, he got up looking over at hurricanepaw. Before leaving the camp the dark brute picked up a rabbit from the fresh kill pile, and left to the boarders.

-WC/TC boarders-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next