Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #7

Go down 
+36
Blackpaw
Windstorm
Ripplestone
Duskshadow
Lightdawn
Cougarpaw
Isenfire
Clovermoon
Firestar
Fangclaw
Dusktail
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Graystar
Magmafeather
Heatherstar
Ninjastorm
Lunalight
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Snowstorm
Swiftstorm
Fernshade
Spottedheart
Barkstripe
Okamiamaterasu
Hawk
Sparrowheart
Skyfeather
Thistlepaw
Frost
Oakthorn
Tallfeather
Direstar
Snowstar
Shadestar
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

The pup watched what was happening. Direstar had annouced of him and his siblings, and of other news as well; Pinepup frowned when he heard Moonwhisper said. The pup then looked as another wolf had leaped at another, leaving the wolf injured. He frowned, glancing around for his siblings. "Thistlepup? Fernpup? Cloverpup? Tinypup? Brackenpup? Where are you?" The pup said as he walked around.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm

(too lazy to switch)
Brackenpup ran to his brother, Pinepup. "I'm here Pinepup." He said with a certain vigor and confidence that he would have his brothers back. His eyes gazed around, "where did that wolf come from?" He asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Pinepup looked at Brackenpup as he noticed his brother. "Hi, thanks for coming." The pup said in response. "You mean that wolf who just came and hurt someone? I don't know, I think it came from the top of the slope." He replied, his eyes looking back up to see if that wolf would be coming again.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Brackenpup nodded, his eyes in a worried tangent as he searched up the top of the slope. "She disappeared, it was like it was into mist. It's so strange. I've never seen anything like it brother." He murmured to his brother about the fae who killed Lightdawn.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Pinepup glanced at Brackenpup as he spoke, nodding. "I know, and why did she attack that other wolf? And why did that one wolf leap down? Is that Shadestar?" The red pup whispered back to his brother, looking at the dark-furred wolf standing next to the injured, or worse. "And I haven't seen anything like that either."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue13/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yes, they will," She said. She knew not to tell him about one or two of her pups going to ThunderClan. He would be mad. She heard Direstar speak. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/40Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

(Sorry I missed a day. I'm going to start this post from a long time ago in the gathering)

Snowstorm nudged Bluestorm back and then replied to the other StormClan warrior. "I don't know, the last time I saw him, he was still at the twoleg bridge." He then watched as Bluestorm went over to Lunapaw who was talking to another wolf. He limped over to one of the oaks and sat down.

His eyes grew wide when a wolf suddenly appeared and attacked Lightdawn. What was that all about? He wondered. He got up and quickly limped over to the injured wolf, but kept a bit away to give the injured wolf, the medicine wolves and Shadestar, who appeared to be her brother, some space.

The white wolf watched as they tried to tend to Lightdawn's wounds. He shook his head, it was probably too late. He suddenly lifted his head back up and looked around, fury in his eyes. "Who would do this!?" He growled, ready for the wolf that had injured Lightdawn to come back and attack another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Tallfeather couldn't explain how relieved he was when Skyfeather returned the affection gesture. He had half expected her to shy away from his touch, as if her regained memories had sudden disappeared and she no longer wanted to be anywhere near him. Skyfeather did the exact contrary, though, burying her face in the fur around his neck, and Tallfeather rested his head gently on top of hers, breathing in deeply. He didn't care that they were out in the open where anyone could see their affection -- Tallfeather felt more relaxed and at peace than he had in moons. Even with the chaos going on around them, which Tallfeather barely registered through the serene bliss flooding his mind, Tallfeather wasn't sure there had ever been a time when he was happier.

When Skyfeather suddenly began to twitch and wince in pain, however, Tallfeather's spirits plummeted and he pulled away, his eyes scanning her skinny, lithe figure. "Are you alright?" He asked, concern lanced in every syllable of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

A growl rumbled in the back of Shadestar's throat. Some wolves approached Lightdawn, others seemed oblivious to what had just occurred. He lifted his head and looked into the golden eyes of his sister. She stared back at him, the life fading from her eyes. With the last of her strength she lifted her head and whispered into his ear, before collapsing at his feet. A fiery resolve burned in his eyes as he whispered one last good-bye to his only sister and nudged her neck. Have a good journey, the leader thought in anguish.

A loud cry-like howl of mourning burst from him. The Medicine Wolf had disappeared without a trace to go meet with StarClan about a supposed sign, leaving his sister to die. His tail lashing irritatedly as his morbid thoughts increased, he realized he would do whatever it took to hunt this wolf down and kill it. "StarClan has betrayed us," Shadestar growled loudly to Snowstorm. "That is one of the things Lightdawn told me. We are just small pieces in their schemes, nothing to them." The fury rose in his chest as he stood up, his eyes burning with hatred as he looked up towards the sky. His gaze moving back downward he said, "No one touch her. I will bring her back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:57 pm

(Oh geeze, i have no idea what's going on. (theres no way i can read all 14 pages xD)

Creekfire padded nearer to Four Trees, oblivious to the passing events. He scanned the crowded clearing for Sparrowheart's beautiful gray and brown fur, but gave up with a shrug when he couldn't locate his mate. He glanced around, hearing Shadestar say something about taking a wolf to camp. It sparked his intrest, so the large gray male approached Shadestar, stopping several fox-lengths away, as he intently watched what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 pm

(Lightdawn reappeared after her long disappearance from before shadowclan and riverclan combined. she warned of danger and then another wolf appeared, ripped out her throat, and left. lightdawn just died)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue24/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

(Oh. Thanks for the catch up! So this is that secret plot you've been talking about ;])
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Graystar looked up at her once apprentice, Snowstorm, as she heard him speak. Shadestar had replied to him, also saying he would bring his sister back to camp. Graystar frowned, knowing what that must have meant; Lightdawn must not have survived. She looked at Creekfire, though she didn't know that he was now a warrior as she hadn't been at camp, as the other wolf walked nearby. The she-wolf looked back at Shadestar. "I'm sorry, Shadestar." The wolf said quietly, though loud enough for the other leader to hear.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Firestar saw that Lightdawn had died and heard Shadestar howl in sadness. His next words surprised her. StarClan would not abandon us, they watch over us. They do care for us. She was furious that this had happened. "Who was that wolf?" she muttered to herself.

Last edited by Firestar on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Seeing Shadowstorm dart off,she sighed. Then heard a howl. She felt a bright light in her eye and looked up. Its..Its a dieing warrior from Starclan." She gasped and raced at the scene. She noticed a white pelt,surrounded by wolves. The trace of an intruder remained. Her neck fur rose. "Who is mouse-brained enough to break the warrior code!" Her orange eyes glanced red in the moonlight. "If i find the stupid wolf that did this,they will die." She growled,and looked around. She swished her tail. [i]Shadowclan scent. Must have left when Stormclan formed. She bared h er teeth. Glinting in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Sky began to shake her head but thought better of it, the dizziness that was weak now stronger. “I-I don’t know,” she whispered out, another groan of pain escaping her lips, “My sides are hurting, though.” She squeezed her eyes shut as her muscles continued to clench and unclench. Sky was panting by now, her legs feeling loose and numb as they shook. She felt like she would pass out from the lack of oxygen getting into her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Smiling,he licked Luna's ear. He then heard a howl. Bluestorm growled and raced after it. He saw a familiar white pelt on the ground. Stained with blood. He saw Shadestar pressing his muzzle into its fur. He backed up slowly. [i]Thats Light isn't it." He shut his eyes,then turned. His ears then perked up,then turned and sniffed the air. His eyes widened. "There was an inturder." He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:57 pm

I look around the clearing. I see a dead body and sniff it. I then see a big wolf named shadestar standing next to it. I tell him,"Shadestar I am sorry for your lose. If you want I will track the intruder and kill him for you."
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/40Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Snowstorm turned his attention to Shadestar as the leader spoke to him. StarClan betraying them? That couldn't be. He had always learned that StarClan protected and helped the clans. Shadestar must have just been mad. Snowstorm couldn't even think of how the leader must feel. He had just lost his sister. The white warrior decided that Shadestar would probably change his mind after a while. But part of him also told him that that was not true.

Snowstorm stared down at the lifeless body of Lightdawn, and the fury returned to his eyes. The large white wolf let out another growl. The wolf whom had done this would not live to see the next leaf-bare if it attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue45/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 am

Hearing her name called,she looked around and saw Pinepup. She then saw a white pelt covered in blood. Her eyes widened. Racing over,she stood by him. "What happened? I..I... What is happening?" She took a deep breath and pinned her ears to her head. Keeping her tail down,afraid of the fear-scent in the air.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 am

Direstar said "that wolf smelt worse than the darkforest! what is happening to the clans! Starclan would never betray us!". his blood red eyes shone with anger that shadestar could say such a thing. he lashed his tail and said "sunclan return back to camp, a horrible pain within him beginning to tear his heart in two. he trembled a little as he felt his muscles tense. he glanced toward heatherstar, and a look of longing was in his eyes before he turned. He had noticed the clouds forming over the sky
-sunclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 am

Fangclaw sat there, made a nod to his friends as they appeared, but kept quiet. He was born in Riverclan, so he knew nothing of Lightdawn and the sibling relationship she and the Shadowclan leader they had. But watching as Lightdawn came out of no where just to get assassinated made the warrior flinch. No. Tonight was a night of peace, not horror. To make things worse, everything was confusing. "What is going on." He muttered, loud enough for people to hear. Sure, Fangclaw felt bad for not telling his friends what was really bothering him, but one day he will. Now was not the time. "Sorry Stoatblaze and Ripplestone. I'll tell you guys what's going on soon okay?" He told them before walking away from them both towards Creekfire, and sat down beside the newly appointed warrior. "I was dazed during most of it. So I didn't catch it all. What happened?" Hearing Snowstorm growl earlier made Fangclaw bristle his fur on end. Clearly this dead wolf meant a lot to Shadestar, and seeing someone just bleeding like that erupted a growl in his throat too. But it died down soon after, but yet he was still on edge.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/10Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue28/100Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:25 am

Oakthorn gently draped his tail over Streakfires back "come on, i think the gathering is over, Shadestar is Obviously distraught. it would not be fair to continue the gathering while such a horrific thing has happened". he gave a gentle lick to her cheek before barking at the pups "come on you ruffians, i think Direstar has something to talk to us all about". he lashed his tail and bounded off.
=sunclan camp=
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:55 am

Shadowstorm saw SunClan leaving, that was his que for him and Isen to go back. "Come, we must go back to camp and celebrate your return. We also must somehow figure out who's body that was." He said to the love of his life. He ran off, who was the unknown soldier in the tomb?
-SunClan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/20Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 am

Isenfire nodded and followed, was it that Storm or someone else had been looking like her. Hanging around the territory. What did it mean? She didn't care. She ran back to camp after him.
-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #7   Fourtrees #7 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #7
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next