Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 22 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+71
Brewingpup
Raccoontail
Barkclaw
Lightpaw
Bluepaw.
Opalwing
Rainclaw
Silktuft
Copperstream
Gentlestar
Lilypup
Blackwidow
Swiftstreak
Ghostpaw
Spangledstar
Ripplestone
Dovepaw
Whitestorm
Raven
Amber
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Blazestorm
Grizzlypaw
Squirrelpup
Fernshade
Magmafeather
Dewstorm
Nightpup
Riverpup
Skyfeather
Mammothpup
Purefeather
Direstar
Hawk
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Foxpaw
Tealpaw
Tallfeather
Brackenspirit
Frost
Ebonyfur
Nightfall
Duskfang
Thornbreeze
Apachewind
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Twistedfoot
Brindlepup
Achakpaw
Fangclaw
Graystar
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Silverheart
Honeysplash
Feathersoul
Thistlepaw
Heatherstar
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Creekfire
Shadestar
Darkclaw
Lunalight
Barkstripe
Slyshadow
Cougarpaw
75 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 am

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)

Owlscreech's post:

Owlscreech shook himself and gave darkpup a good hard stare warning him to be quiet. he then regarded skyfeather for a few moments before saying "Slypaw, go fetch some moss and wet it then bring it here, Skyfeather needs a drink". he fluffed up his fur then stood turning he noted his sister glancing around for someone and rolled his eyes irritably. he lashed his tail and stomped over toward shadestar he sat down and said in an iron voice "all of Skyfeathers pups are small, very small and not a single one came out nose first the way starclan intended pups to do. I have a feeling that these are illegitimate pups. the question is what are you going to do about it". his amber eyes watched shadestar, he personally would go back to shadowclan when the two clans split up again.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brindlepup
Pup
Brindlepup

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue8/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Brindlepup was curled up against her momma when she past. Her eyes widened in fear, she was a bit premature, not quite grown fully so she had yet to be an apprentice. "Momma?" She asked sofly, seeing her mother's limp body, she began to cry. "Twistedpaw! Momma needs help!" She called out like a blundering kit, she was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue24/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:40 pm

(sorry to post on the wrong character)

Creekfire padded into camp somewhat gloomily. His attempt to fish in the River had been fruitless. His swipes and bites were slow and messy. I guess I just need some sleep, he thought, slipping into the nursery. "Hello, my love," he chortled, curling up beside Sparrowheart. He pressed against her, waiting for a responce, but all he felt was her cold, limp body. "Sparrowheart?" He gave her a lick on the ear, but all her head did was loll to the side. He peered down at Brindlepup as she started to cry out for her sister, Twistedpaw, that her mother and his mate needed help. He jumped to his paws, starting to nozzle Sparrowheart, refusing the fact that she was gone. "No, Sparrowheart, talk to me. Don't give up on me!" He was barking now, standing up. "Come on! Don't leave your Clan! Don't leave your pups!" He bent down, burrying his mussel in her chilled body. "Don't leave me"
Back to top Go down
Brindlepup
Pup
Brindlepup

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue8/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Brindlepup had no idea what was going on, completely lost and dazed. "Daddy, what's going on, what do you mean that Mommy left us?" She cried, she was lost and it hurt to see her mom so limp. It was chaos in the nursery, a queen giving birth and her mommy dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:53 pm

The warrior looked in the entrance. He sat down and waited. Finally away from that clan of mutts. Sunstrike was scared.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue7/40StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue65/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 pm

"Okay, I guess." replied Magmafeather. "The clan is filled with grief. A death was barely prevented, but another occured. And Twolegs with thundersticks roam the territory."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/50StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 am

Foxpaw looked up a new scent was in her clans camp, her fur bristled along her spine and she bared her teeth in a wary growl "intruder in the camp"she barked. alerting everyone, she had one of the keenest noses in the camp. she began sniffing around and bumped into a big yellow wolf. she stared up at him with wary dark brown eyes. her orange pelt gleamed brilliantly in the sunlight she gave a short sharp bark "who are you? state your business"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 am

"I am Sunstrike. I have come to join this clan. I have left sunclan for this clan. I find that the leader of sunclan has become weak. If you allow me to join I will give some information in return." The warrior looked at the fox like wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 am

Everything was happening too fast, but the only thing Shadestar could do was watch. Bluestorm was returned to camp dead with a bullet hole and was laid to rest by Lunalight. The she-wolf seemed to have collapsed in the pain and suffering of her mate's death, but instead it was her pups arriving. StarClan seemed to have equalled the pain of loss with the pain of new life. He hoped everything would be okay with all of her pups. At Foxpaw's alert of an intruder, Shadestar's head snapped upwards and his golden eyes found Sunstrike there. He could smell SunClan on him and the male's body became stiff as he stood up, the hair on his back standing up as a growl emerged from his jaws. Walking to stand beside Foxpaw, he replied, "What kind of information?" while straining his eyes to look beyond the warrior and see if anyone else was secretly with him.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am

Creekfire stood up, his mournful eyes staring down at Brindlepup. He flashed her a weak smile and curled his sleek gray tail around her, pulling his pup closer. "No no, she's just weak. She's just in a deep sleep right now. Don't worry, we'll see her again soon."
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue6/20StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue6/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

"Information about Sunclan. It could help you with your clan and make that clan of mutts fall!" The wolf looked at the leader. He wanted to join this clan of the strong.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Snowstorm glared at Owlscreech as the cranky medicine wolf entered the medicine den. When he told Snowstorm to leave, the deputy did go out, but returned with a thick stick in his jaws. He set it down in front of Lunalight. "Here," he said. "You can bite down on this." He then turned around and padded out of the medicine den again. But before he could reach the nursery, Foxpaw alerted the clan of an intruder. Snowstorm caught the scent as well, and was instantly over there, along with Shadestar, too. He stood slightly behind his leader, watching the stranger closely. It seemed as though something had happened to the wolf that made him hate his clan. That's a bit obvious, The large white deputy thought when the wolf said that it was information about SunClan, the clan that he had come from. But he would let Shadestar do the talking. He was there in case Shadestar needed him for anything.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue7/40StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue65/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Faintly hearing a struggle outside, Magmafeather quickly murmured to his former apprentice: "Bluestorm...is no more. And soon, Stormclan too, I think." Leaving Silverheart to ponder his words, he rushed out just in time to hear Sunstrike say the words "clan of mutts fall". Wondering what he had missed, he went to a position a couple steps behind Shadestar. He saw no need to interfere yet, and he didn't know if Shadestar truly trusted him. But he waited for the right moment to drive out this disloyal Sunclan scum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue24/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Hearing shuffling outside of the nursery, Creekfire stood, his ears errect. "Stay here," he said, nosing Brindlepup before peeking outside of the entrance. There was a strange male in camp, and he was talking about some sort of information. After a struggle of forcing himself out the nursery, the large gray warrior, stood outside of the nursery. His sleek fur was fluffed out to make him look larger, his paws planted firmly on the ground in a fatherly protective stance. His tail was raised in a dominant pose, alert and ready to fight no matter what the cost if the intruder decided to become unruly.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Twistedpaw glanced up as she heard her sister asking for her to come. She looked at Owlscreech before limping over to where Brindlepup was. The amber-eyed wolf looked at her father, and then at Brindlepup. "My mentor hasn't taught me what to do when it comes to wolves not responding." She said, knowing that something worse had happened to Sparrowheart. Twistedpaw refused to show any emotion, when inside she felt like a lost pup. The apprentice looked out of the nursery as their father walked over to another wolf. She growled at the newcomer, before looking back at her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 pm

"I wish to tell you alone great leader of the clan of storm. I am only here to share news and join. My father Direstar has cast me out. I hold no bonds with my family." He was harsh when he said it. He growled a bit at the though of his father.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Luna glanced at the stick that Snowstorm brought before leaving. She took it in her mouth and prepared for the next wave of contractions. She was still breathing the way Owlscreech showed. A sudden sharp pain made her bit the stick hard. A loud grolw came out of her throat. She squeezed her eyes still bitting hard on the stick and waiting for the medicine wolf's orders.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:53 am

(Okay Graystar)

Darkpaw looked at the medicine den. It seemed as though another litter of pups was being born. The apprentice watched his leader, whom was also his mentor now, go out of camp. He stood up and bounded after her, getting far away from camp quickly, so he didn't know about the intruder.

~SunClan/StormClan border~
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/50StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 am

Foxpaw snarled "who says such things about their father? i wouldnt trust this dung as far as i could throw him" her brown eyes glittered with hatered for this other wolf. "most likely hes a spy for sunclan and will sell our secrets to them". her tail lashed from side to side she could smell blood on him. "what could he have done that would make Direstar cast him out i wonder, everyone knows hes leaniant. so he must have done something treasonus" her eyes glittered with intelligence. putting together facts was easy for ehr.
Back to top Go down
Eagleflight
Apprentice

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue14/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Eaglepaw ran over to the nursery when he heard his sister's cry . "No!" he yelled when he got there. He looked at Twistedpaw for what to do. He was proud of her calmness. He looked back at Brindlepup." Are you ok?" he asked concerned of his other sister.
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue35/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Slyshadow ran over and stood by Foxpaw. If she didn't trust the brute then did he. He stood beside her with his hackles raised. He waited for his leader to reply but was dead set on watching this wolf go down. Many of his clan was ready to kick this wolf out they only needed one word from Shadestar.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Creekfire cast a sorrowful glance at Eaglepaw, his distressed wail reaching him. He abandoned his post in front of the nursery, squeezing himself back into the den. Twistedpaw had appeared, which was good. The large gray male sighed, sitting down infront of Sparrowheart's body. "Don't worry. We'll see her again soon," he muttered, taking her scruff in his mouth. Lugging his former mate's body outside of the nursery, he lied her down in the clearing and curling up beside her body. He closed his eyes, refusing to shed any tears. I'll stay strong....for the both of us...
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

So, this wolf was Direstar's son. Snowstorm looked down at Foxpaw as the fox like apprentice went on about, this wolf was probably a spy for SunClan, and he would probably sell StormClan's secrets to his clan. Snowstorm didn't think that this wolf seemed like a spy, though. The stranger seemed very bitter towards the clan he was born to. But, spies could be very deceiving. One couldn't know for sure. The StormClan deputy stood there, watching and waiting for anything. An order from Shadestar, the other wolf to suddenly attack, or for more wolves to arrive. He was prepared for whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 pm

She gaped at his words and looked at her paws. "I knew it all along," she murmured to herself. Shaking her head she looked up and closed her eyes. Silently praying to Starclan that her clan would recover from all of this. Looking down at her pups she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Rosepup woke with a whimper, her short legs splaying out beneath her. She felt the squirming bodies of her siblings beside her, and the warm, pulsating mass of her mother nestled against her. Under normal circumstances, Rosepup would have buried back down against her family, but for the past few days she had felt a restlessness stirring in her young, tiny body. She was tired of sleeping and eating and wasting the day away in the warm, stuffy nursery - she wanted to get outside and feel the wind against her fur, the scents of her clanmates wreathing around her. Slowly, Rosepup allowed instinct to take over, and her eyes opened for the first time, revealing a shock of blue. The young pup shuffled backwards away from her littermates and rose steadily to her paws, wobbling on the unseasoned legs.

Wow! Even inside the nursery, everything looked huge. Litters of pups and their respective mothers were snuggled tight together, sheltering against the chill of early spring. Rosepup wobbled forward a few steps before stumbling and tripping in a tangle of limbs and fur. Even for a month old pup, she was exceptionally small, but Rosepup didn't let that deter her. Her tiny nose quivered in anticipation and eagerness as she stepped into a pool of warm, dappled sunlight. Slight anexity ignited inside her at the prospect of leaving her mother and two siblings, but she pushed the fear away. Rosepup was going to explore - it was her first time awake, after all!

As Rosepup headed for the exit to the nursery, entranced by the gleaming light flowing through it, she suddenly lost her balance and tripped over a fluffy, outstretched tail. The pup let out a cry of alarm as she fell onto her face, a pure, silver-y white appendage beneath her. She pushed herself to her unstable paws and gave the wolf who'd tripped her [Silverheart] an indignant glare.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

She chuckled and smiled down at the pup. "Going somewhere young one?" She cooed softly her eyes gleaming. Reeling in her tail she sighed and glanced over at the litter she belonged to. They looked to be happy healthy pups. This pup at her paws was most likely looking for an adventure, but she was very young. Her mother wouldn't want her wondering too far from her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next