Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Stoatblaze yawned, waking up. He blinked open his blue eyes, looking outside of the den. He saw Direstar looking at Oakpup, he hoped he'd be able to speak to the Clan leader soon. He glanced back at Ripplestone, who was in her nest, smiling at her, before quietly walking outside of the Warriors' Den. "Direstar, could I speak to you later? It's about Pinepaw, Fernpaw, and Cloverpaw." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 pm

(Why isn't Swiftpup a apprentice yet?)
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 pm

(he is mosseybreeze! i gave him to honeyfrost)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:44 pm

(But his name hasn't changed?)
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 am

EbonyFur looked to Streakfire. "She has been overwhelmed with grief."she sighed. The fae padded over to Tigerpup. "Hello."she said softly with kind eyes. The fae's tail twitched once.

-----------------------------------------

Tinypaw ran over to his father. "Daddy? Are we going to start training soon?"he asked with a play stance which quickly changed into a pounce stance. The male tilted his head as a few other wolves went over. He sat down, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:04 am

Tigerpup glanced up at Ebonyfur and immediatly felt at home. a soft sweet smile spread on her creamy jaw and she walked up to the black herb scented wolf and buried her head in her fur. she snuggled into the medicine wolfs fur and sighed comfortably. her tail wagged and her yellow eyes stared up at Ebonyfur.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 am

EbonyFur's gaze softened. The medicine wolf sat down and put her tail around the pup. "I hope you aren't cold."said the fae. She smiled and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sparkpup
Pup
Sparkpup

Crystals : 30

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 am

Walks over to Ebonyfur. "Hi Ebonyfur and Tigerpup" I say
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 am

"Hello."Ebony said kindly. The smiled softly and looked around. She looked back to Tigerpup and Sparkpup. The fae licked both of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 am

Tigerpup as usual didnt speak, she only spoke when it was nesessary prefering to use body language. she smiled and snuggled into ebonyfurs tail. she sniffed ebonyfurs fur and grinned, she liked the scent of the herby wolf.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 am

Oakpup went over to Direstar, a cold look on her face. She really didn't like the leader; for punishing pups when it was not needed. She would still be going to ThunderClan, but she would be doing so at the next gathering. She stopped at the leader, looking up at him from down at the young apprentice size. "It wasn't my fault TIGERPUP attacked me! I was defending myself!" she said, her eyes were tearing up.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Cloverpaw trotted into the camp with the robin in her jaws. Setting it down on the Fresh-kill pile, she spotted Ebonyfur and Tigerpup together. The Apprentice padded over to where they were. "Hello Tigerpup and Ebonyfur." Cloverpaw said casually. She was in a pretty good mood after helping Ripplestone and Stoatblaze earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Streakfire dragged the elk to camp. The strong female was tired. She waited for Honeyfrost to help her drag it to the fresh-kill pile. She was a warrior now, and not a queen; her pups should be apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Crystals : 90

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Honeyfrost helped drag the elk into camp wearily, her neck now burning from the strain. Despite this as she deposited the prey onto the fresh-kill pile she looked around, her eyes finding there way straight to the leader's den. (Or at least i think that Direstar is in the leader's den, i am not sure.) Hearing Oakpup shouting angrily at Direstar she bid a hasty farewell to Streakfire and padded over to the two, a confused look crossing her features as she gazed down at Oakpup. What was this about Tigerpup attacking someone? Staying silent she flicked her tail and looked up at Direstar, wondering what he was going to say next.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Streakfire nodded and padded to her den. Oakthorn's spot was still beside her. She would never let anyone use, or clear, his spot while she was alive! She lied down. She was looking outside of the camp when she finally drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Direstar paused then said to Oakpup "i know, i was just trying to get you and your sister to be friends, i never had siblings you see. now i know that you are ready to become an apprentice but can you prove that to the clan? when your mother next leaves camp tail her and bring her back to camp. after that ill make you an apprentice". he paused wondering if Oakpup would take to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:34 pm

[could it be tiger instead? Streak's sleeping and I don't want her sleep to be disturbed]

Oakpup nodded. "I don't want to be apprenticed late like my mother. Rainstar forgot to apprentice her before she left!" she said, backing away from Direstar a few steps. She looked up at him, faintly smiling.

Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Sunpaw looked around the camp. He saw his father Direstar talking with a pup. "Hi dad what is wrong?" he asked. His golden fur shined in the sunlight. He looked at his dad the bezt leader in the world.

(Swiftpaw)

Swiftpaw Ebonyfur and the small pup. "What is wrong Tigerpup?" he asked. He nuzzeled the pup in affection. He had always had a soft spot for pups. He sat down next to them.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Streakfire woke up. She barely had a wink of sleep. She heard in on Direstar and Oakpup's conversation. I'll let Oakpup take me to camp... she thought. And with that, she started out of camp, straight to the stunted forest.
Stunted forest

Oakpup watched as her mother drifted out of camp. She followed silently, staying in the bushes. She paused looking back at Direstar. How would she be sure he wasn't lying?

''
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Oakpup bounded into the camp; to Direstar. "See? I did it! I can be an apprentice now!" she paused. "Unless you lied to me!"
______
Streakfire watched Oakpup with an intent smile. She headed back to the warriors den. Her job was done. She lied down, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Direstar grinned and leapt up onto the stump he called out with a voice taht echeod over the camp "from this moment forward till she earns her warrior name this apprentice shall be known as Oakpaw. Streakfire you will mentor oakpaw. You have both gone through such a horrible experience of loosing a loved one. one that i understand. Draw strength from each other and follow your hearts. they will never fail you". he looked down and smiled at the newly named oakpaw.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Oakpaw wagged with excitement. Her mentor was her mother! "Thanks, Direstar." she said simply. She looked around for her mother. [awesome I can mentor myself]
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Direstar chuckled and leapt down saying in his kind way "why dont you go make your nest in the apprentices den and let your mother sleep? you two can start training on the morrow". he gave her a gentle lick on the head. Trying to be kind of like a father figure to the newly named apprentice. he sat down and curled his tail over his paws "i hope you find what you are looking for Oakpaw"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Oakpaw smiled. "Do you know..." she paused. She didn't want to say it. She looked at Direstar.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm

He gave a soft smile "that you want to leave for thunderclan? yes, it was simple to read, for i too once wanted to leave my clan. only instead of going to another clan... i started my own one for miscreants and oddballs". he yawned and gently nuzzled her "you are like anther daughter to me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next