Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Oakpaw smiled. "Even though that I'm going to ThunderClan, you'll be the father I never had." she said, smiling. She looked up. She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Direstar said softly "you will always be one of my kin, if you ever need help dont hesitate to ask me, even though thunderclan is not my ally you will be oak". he smiled and gently nudged her toward the apprentices den. "go on, brag to moonpaw". he chuckled and glanced over to where the warriors den was. he smiled noticing ripplestone. flicking his ears at stoatblaze he said "stoatblaze you wanted to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Oakpaw giggled. She ran over to Moonpaw. "Moonpaw, Moonpaw! I'm an apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Rowanpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Rowanpup stuck his head out of the nursery, breathing in deeply. The cold winter air stung his lungs, and he shivered, but stepped outside anyway. Well, he didn't really step -- the pup lifted one foot and then went down, tumbling several feet on his back before he managed to regain himself. Sneezing violently as he pushed himself to his feet, Rowanpup shook the dust from his fur and looked around. He didn't care if anyone had seen his embarrassing stunt -- Rowanpup was used to being a spectacle. He'd humiliated himself too many times.

Rowanpup trotted to the edge of the camp, its rocky, jagged walls casting shadows down over his fur. He wasn't sure what was going on; Rowanpup spent most of his time buried in the nursery. He liked being outside, but he wasn't sure anyone else liked him sharing their air. Rowanpup flattened his ears at the thought, looking shamefully down at the ground. So many people scorned and snapped at him, calling him foolish and silly. Rowanpup had tried to correct his behavior, he really had, but nothing seemed to quell their anger and distaste.

Rowanpup looked up hopefully as a familiar scent caught his nose. It took him several moments to stand back up -- his long legs kept getting tangled up in each other -- but when he did, he raised his muzzle up in the air. He smelt Fawnpup; Rowanpup hoped she was nearby. The feisty, adventurous female was the mirror opposite of him, but she was Rowanpup's best - and only - friend. She always brightened his otherwise gloomy days, and Rowanpup needed a friend right about now.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Stoatblaze looked up at Direstar, nodding. "Yes, I wanted to tell you about the apprentices. Earlier Ripplestone was on a cliff, she might have fallen if they hadn't helped. Cloverpaw brought me over from the gorge, and Pinepaw and Fernpaw tried to think up a plan to help Ripplestone." The warrior said. "I don't know what I would have done if anything happened otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Fawnlight
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 85

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Fawnpup was lying outside the nursery, off to the side and out of the line of vision of others. She was unusually quiet as she didn't want to be found by any others. It wasn't that she didn't like attention, she was a pup and half of the time tried to get it by doing stupid things, it was just that she was tired of the same pattern her life went through. Day after day she woke up in the same stone nursery, day after day she played around with Rowanpup, getting under the feet of the older wolves.

With a loud sigh, Fawn plopped her head on her paws but before the two limbs could meet, the scent of her friend filled her nose. She got up quietly and turned her head around the corner of the stone. There he was, Rowanpup in all his tall, lanky brown glory, standing just a few paw steps away from the entrance of the pup den. With a small smirk, Fawn jumped out and grabbed the male pup's scruff, pulling him in her hiding space and pinning him to the ground. Her ears were perked up happily, tail wagging, and slightly panting. Rowan may have been less muscular than her but he sure was still heavy. Her front paws were on either side of his head and his hind ones were between hers. She was smiling so hard that it hurt but she ignored it, happy to see her only true friend. "Pinned ya," she said with a playful voice.
Back to top Go down
Rowanpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Rowanpup let out a strangled yelp as a force grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. He was tugged away from his little spot and for a moment he was blinded by darkness; then he realized where he was. He'd only been to the place a thousand times. It was a familiar hiding spot Rowanpup often found Fawnpup sulking. When she was upset or angry or just bored, he'd check here first and it was a almost always a guarantee that she'd be laying in the silent darkness. A grin splitting his muzzle, Rowanpup didn't fight back as his friend slammed him down on the ground, her paws gently but firmly pressed against his face. She was the one person that Rowanpup didn't mind getting beat up by.

Moments after she spoke, Rowanpup felt Fawnpup's grip weaken slightly; seizing his chance, the pup threw all his weight forward, topping her off him. 'Course, it wasn't really a good idea in the long run; moments after he got free, Rowanpup stumbled several feet forward. He'd kicked himself off balance. Scolding himself as he faceplanted on the ground, Rowanpup struggled to get to his feet, succeeding only in tripping over his own legs a second time and rolling onto his back. Giving up, Rowanpup threw his legs in the air, writhing wildly like an overturned turtle. His tongue hang out of his mouth and he flopped on his side in a ridiculous gesture. "I surrender!"
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Tigerpup watched the two play with solem yellow eyes. she knew how they felt about each other. Thunderpup was her only true friend. he was a true true friend she thought to herself. lightly wriggling out of ebonyfurs tail she frowned. now where could he be.. she was going to find him and talk to him. scenting the air she attempted to find hsi scent.
Back to top Go down
Fawnlight
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 85

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Fawnpup chuckled at her friend's actions. He always had been a little too small for his long legs, always tripping over himself and anything on the ground. If she were being truthful, Fawnpup would admit that she found Rowanpup's lanky legs a cute little quirk about him. Without them he wouldn't be him. It was actually one of the many things the she-pup liked about the male. She remembered clearly when she was only a few months old and she had first roughhoused with Rowanpup. Their legs had gotten all tangled together, hers being a little too short and his being a little too long. They had ended up getting worn out together and passing out still tangled up. Fawnpup's mother still teased her about it whenever it would happen now.

With a small smile, the brown female plopped down next to Rowanpup and nosed his side gently, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Brindlepup
Pup
Brindlepup

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Shadowstorm padded over to the pup that he would guard with his life. Tigerpup was like a sister to him, purely because she was exactly like his brother had been. "Hello Tigerpup, sorry I was gone so long!" He said, he really liked Tigerpup.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

(Recap? Please Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

"Hello Swiftpup."Ebony greeted. The Fae felt Tigerpup wriggle out from her tail and smiled. "Welcome back Shadowstorm."said the fae. She looked to the deputy in delight.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:28 am

(Nevermind,I'll try to post well)
Noticing Oakpup joyously jump at her,Moonpaw blinked. Then flicked her tail and growled. "Oh so Tigerpup is still a pup." She then stalked away. My family,is no longer my family. If Tigerpup gets mistreated anymore again. She stopped and sank her claws in the ground. It would be too soon. She then flicked her tail,and laid down in some bushes. Glaring out of them.

(Fernpaw)
Padding slowly in,she noticed Tigerpup in the nursery. She smiled. Se heard Oakpaw being an apprentice. She frowned. What about Tigerpaw? I mean,she can't still be a pup.. She frowned and quickly trotted over to Ebony and her sister. With another pup she did not know. She saw Shadowstorm approach. She rolled her eyes,and settled next to her new sister. She grinned at Tigerpup. "So,what happened while i was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw
Apprentice
Blackpaw

Crystals : 81

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Blackpaw padded into camp, very tired. He had been out for a few hours memorizing the borders. He went and plopped onto his side in the sun, he sighed in delight as the sun warmed his fur. He closed his eyes and rested calmly, happy for some rest.

((Do they have a fresh-kill pile?))
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

(yah of course we do)
Tigerpup blinked bewilderedly and said quietly "i am fine shadowstorm, do not fear". she stared up at Fernpaw and said "direstar wanted to see you". her own gaze flicked to the camp entrance. where was thunderpup? she wanted him! shadowstorm was like a father but she didnt have a mother. she had rejected Streakfire as she saw that Streakfire had never stood up for her. she only loved Moonpaw and Oakpaw. Tigerpups eyes glittered darkly as she thought of Oakpaw. She said "im going to go look for Thunderpup". she turned adn trotted out of camp slowly her nose to the ground
-stunted forest
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Seeing Tigerpup walk off again,she swallowed the lump in her throat. I'll have to go after her later. Right now i need to find out what happened with Direstar. She quickly made her way to the Leader's den. She blinked,then bowed her head respectively to her father. Then swiftly lifted it up. "You called for me?" She grinned and sat don. Putting her tail on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Pinepaw padded into the camp with a yawn. He was exhausted from exploring and from worrying about his mentor almost falling. He headed to the Apprentices' Den, just barely recognizing his own nest. He fell down onto the moss, falling asleep soon after his fur touched it.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Direstar blinked his Blood red eyes and he nodded, he leapt up onto thestump and said " I,Direstar, leader of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (S)he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. Fernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Padding outside,Fernpaw noticed a warrior ceremony happen. Then hearing,her name,her ears barely twitched. She blinked and step forward. She nodded her head. "Yes i do Direstar." She felt happiness swell through her. She felt her cheeks grow hot from the attention.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:37 pm

"then in the name of starclan i give you your warrior name of Fernshade, you have shown compassion and bravery in saving Ripplestone". he touched his nose to his daughters head. pride in his blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:04 pm

She smiled. Then nodded. "Thank you Direstar." Fernshade then stepped over to the tree. She took some moss,and went into the warrior's den. She made her nest,and sighed. She then glanced outside. It's dusk. I need to get Tigerpup now. I'll do my vigil after. She glanced around warily,then dashed after Tigerpup's scent.
-Stunted forest-
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Cloverpaw grinned as Fernshade had her Warrior ceremony. "Fernshade! Fernshade!" She called. She was proud of her sister. A bit jealous, but for the most part, proud. She couldn't wait to become a warrior herself. Standing up, Cloverpaw trotted over to where Blackpaw was. "Hello Blackpaw." The Apprentice greeted. Cloverpaw Sat down next to him, tiredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:52 pm

(Direstar I bought meself a promo on mosseys account for swiftpaw his name shall be swiftstorm)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 am

Nightowl carefully walked into the Sunclancamp. he diddnt burst in he just quietly walked in and looked around for the wolf that he had come to talk to. he gulped knowing that Thunderclan wasnt well... welcomed here. noticing Direstar he walked up to him and dipped his head low and said in his most polite tone "greetings Direstar of the clan of sun. I do not wish to intrude but i was sent to inform the clans of a Murder in the Thunderclan ranks. A dog had been taken in her name Adderpaw, you may have met her once or twice. Mosseybreeze was given the honor of mentoring Adderpaw. and without a second thought and in cold blood Mosseybreeze murdered her apprentice. the young innocent of wrongs Adderpaw. Mosseybreeze has been outcast from thunderclan and we felt that it was our duty to inform the other clans of her sin". having finished with his long speech he turned andd began racing towards home. thunderclan.
-thunderclan camp
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 am

Cloverpaw growled and stood up when she saw a Thunderclan wolf enter the camp. "At least this one shows a bit of respect by being submissive." The Apprentice thought, watching the wolf closely. Cloverpaw perked her ears in surprise as the wolf went on to say that another wolf named Mosseybreeze murdered her own apprentice! Then the wolf ran out of camp. "Mosseybreeze! Wait a minute! I know that name!" The Apprentice tried to remember where she had heard the name before. "That was that rude wolf who came here some time ago!" Cloverpaw let out a growl and lashed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next