Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 22 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 22 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:55 pm

"What happened? Wait what! I would never kill that is not my thing. Death is a unforgiving offense." She then said under her breath,"I learned that long ago."
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Break Down licks her pups on the head pup feels weak and sick. She strolls out of the bushes and looks around. She staggers and collapses in agony. She moans and blinks blinks the dust from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://thewanted.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:01 am

Swiftstorm heard her mate. He ran over to her. "Are you ok? Some on get a medicine wolf! Breakdown is sick or something?!"

Breezesoul blinked what the heck? She looked at the wolves. Something was going on she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:06 am

Fernshade turned to see Breakdown,literally break down. She growled and glanced at the dog. "Lest,everyone will die." She snorted. "I'm sure you have killed,i can see the guilt in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

BreakDown moans and staggers too her feet she stares at Fernshade with a dead cold stare. Just because her attitude. Breakdown shook and fell again closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:10 am

(Is she dead?)

Swiftstorm didn't know what to do. He was scared. He fell to the ground crying. He knew that his mate was dieing.
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:12 am

Not yet...)

BreakDown looked at Swiftstorm and then closed her eyes and stopped breathing. her body went limp. her ears fell flat and the color of her nose turned pale.

(Now she is Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:16 am

"No!" Hw yelled. He didn't know what to do he looked for some on to go to. No one was there. He sat next to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:17 am

Russetwind rounded on Breezesoul "Get out mutt" his voice was dangerously cold. his green eyes shone like hard greenstone. he turned and walked over to swiftstorm never having really gotten on with him but he put it behind him and gave swiftstorm a comforting lick to the ear "shes in starclan now Swiftstorm. she will love you from there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:22 am

He growled at Russetwind."Get away from me!" he turned on his. He tried to slash out at him.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:29 am

Fernshade noticed Breakdown's cold stare. She twitched her ears as she fell inot a cold dark sleep. Fernshade growled. "Swiftstorm,relax. Shes not entirely gone." She sighed then turned to Russetwind. "And you,stop pestering the dog. Just because shes a lesser species,doesn't mean you should treat her that way."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:43 am

Gentleheart turned to Breezesoul. "i believe it is best if you leave right now." " if you still wish to join Sunclan then come back at a later time, when Ripplestar is here and we arent currently having tragic events. her eyes were filled with tears as she watched her clanmates dying around her. "you must leave us."
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:56 am

Bramblepup returned to the clan, her multicoloured fur shining in the afternoon. seeing mosspup she barked with excitement and charged over to him her tail stuck up in the air. "mosspup mosspup! i made a tunnel for us girls!" she almost slammed into her best galpal and beamed from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue1/10SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:34 am

Nightpaw chuckled. He touched noses disdainfully with Swiftstorm. He padded over to Mosspup and Bramblepup happily. The male smiled.

Flamepup stumbled out of the nursery. He went over to Mosspup, Bramblepup and Nightpup. "Hey."he grunted. The male was smiling inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:59 am

Mosspup smiled at the news of a tunnel. She saw flamepup. "Hi flamepup! How are you?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:33 am

Stoatblaze looked up when he heard the Clan meeting begin to continue. He smiled at Ripplestar as she made different annoucements. Hearing about an apprentice, he looked over, his eyes wide as he saw Snowpaw. A warrior had said the same also happened to Obsidianpaw. "No!" He said as he ran over. His smile was long faded as he looked at the two apprentices. This wasn't happenining; it couldn't be. What had injured the two apprentices? Obsidianpaw smelled like ThunderClan. He wasn't sure if they were the ones responsible for this. Seeing the two apprentices brought out, he stayed where he was for a few moments, unable to think of what he'd just heard. Stoatblaze padded out after Ripplestar soon after, seeing her burying their pups. He tried helping her, his heart feeling as if it had been torn up as he couldn't bare to look at either of the pups.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:50 am

Pinedusk looked up at a Clan meeting. Hearing Amberwing no longer the deputy, he twitched his tail. He thought she was a good deputy; though what his former mentor, Ripplestar, said next, made him glance at his paws a bit embarrased. Seeing Obsidianpaw, he blinked. His first apprentice had been hurt? Stiffening, he saw that it was more than simply being injured. "Fernshade, what happened to her?" He asked, though ended his sentence a bit as he saw a dog in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am

Gentleheart realized Obsidianpaw smelled like Thunderclan. she wondered about this. she decided to wait for Fernshade's answer before making a move. but she lifted her head and let out a sad howl. why did starclan need them now, why starclan, why.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Fernshade growled under her breath."I don't know Pine. One minute shes stumbling into camp. Next,shes dead. Just like Obsidianpaw." She sighed and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:02 pm

((Can someone bring me up to date on what I have missed please))
Back to top Go down
Fawnlight
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 85

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue7/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Fawnpaw's eyes widened as Ripplestar told her that she should go to the Moonpool that night. Her pelt felt warm again as nervousness overtook her body. She didn't feel ready but her Clan needed her. But as Snowpaw fell dead she felt cold again. As her leader buried her two pups. Pain clenched her heart as she slowly got up and made her way over to Gentleheart, trying to ignore all the commotion around the camp. "Gentleheart, I am going to make my journey to the Mothermouth with Aurorapup now," she spoke softly before turning around and calling out Aurorapup's name. "Aurorapup! We are leaving now!" With a double check that the she-pup was following her, Fawnpaw turned around and made her way out of camp for the journey to Highstones.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Aurorapup nodded her grey fur sleek and neat. she trotted after her new mentor her purple eyes glittering with excitement. her fur fell into her eyes making her try to brush it out before she tripped and sat up blowing at it with her breath. she ran after Fawnpaw.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Gentleheart stopped her howling and nodded at Fawnpaw as she told her that she was making her trip to Mothermouth with Aurorapup. "have a safe journey." she called after them. she was glad that Fawnpaw was going to be the Medicine wolf. When Gentleheart first came to Sunclan it was her that took care of her.

(Amberwing two of Ripplestar's pups have died, so has Breakdown i believe. i was made deputy, Ebonyfur's pups have been made apprentices, i believe thats it)
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:31 pm

((Thanks Gentleheart))

Amberwing looked around the camp from the entrance and smiled saddly. Seeing Pinedusk she headed over to him. "Pine I just wanted you to know I am leaving the clan for a while. Maybe for good." she said softly, "I love you and would love for you to come with me but I dont want you to have to chose between me and the clan." The white warrior backed away smiling saddly. "I am going to head over Windclans territory for the highstones and beyond maybe. If you wish to come I wont stop you." The white warrior walked over to Gentleheart. "Good luck as deputy Gentleheart. You will be better than me. If I return I will look out for you my friend. Good-bye." Amberwing headed for the entrance way and gazed around. A sigh escaped her and she left for her journey.

~Windclan-Sunclan Boarder~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Breezesoul walked up to a handsom wolf. She though his name was Pinedusk. "Hi I am Breezesoul." She smilled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next