Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+57
Weedpaw
Dolphinpaw
Raven
Voidpup
Toadpaw
Raggedfur
Barkstripe
Crystalheart
Rosepaw
Thunderpaw
Silkstream
Minkpaw
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Dracopaw
Shadowclaw
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Matrixpaw
Silktuft
Icepaw
Duskpaw
Shadestar
Magmafeather
Nightfall
Snowstar
Ravenclaw
Barkclaw
Echopaw
Feathersoul
Yuri
Gentlestar
Moonshadow
Angelfeather
Stick
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Reddust
Twistedfoot
Darkclaw
Frost
Ghostpup
Sophie
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Opalwing
Graystar
Whitepaw
Silverheart
Lilypup
Whitestorm
Lunalight
Bluepaw.
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Pandapup
Hawk
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall. The medicine wolves' den is similar to the apprentice's den but a thick tree with a hole in the bark and a big gray rock inside, and outside there is a small herb growing patch.

(Found by Silentwhisper, above den ideas by Silentwhisper, herb growing patch idea by Ravensky)

Original post:

Redpup noticed more pups was up in the nursery. He flopped his ears down and sighed. What a drag. He then padded back t the tree he was at earlier. He gazed up it,then launched himself up. He quickly propelled himself up a branch and sat down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm

She giggled at the pup. He was very cute. They could be friends. She fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Whitepaw
Apprentice
Whitepaw

Crystals : 110

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

She looked over and saw Silverheart holding a pup that she had never seen before. The pup looked adorable! She kept watching the pup as it squeaked and wiggled. She smiled a little at the little pup.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpup

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Ghostpup sneezed in his sleep and woke up whining and squeaking for it startled him. His little white paw stuck out like a sore thump against the green grass. He sort of squinted his eyes open and squeaked for he was hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Aprilpup looked at Ghostpup. "Are you hungry? Sliverheart Ghostpup is hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ghostpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Ghostpup looked at Aps and squeaked and scooted over thinking she was the one with food. He sort of tickled her belly only to relize she had no food. He whined and rolled on his back and wasn't able to roll back onto his belly. That is when he became frightened and began squeaking over and over.
Back to top Go down
Whitepaw
Apprentice
Whitepaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:39 pm

The cute little pup woke and started whining. She giggled a little at the small pup. She wanted to go over to the pup and play with it. But the pup was way to small to play with. She realized she'd been staring at the pup for a while and turned her attention back to Aprilpup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

April laughed. She flipped him back over. "It is ok little ghosty. I am your friend." She had given him the nick name Ghosty.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Ghostpup smiled as he was flipped back over. Then he heard a small sweet sounding voice and his little runt tail began wagging."Like Aps". he said forgetting his I
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:50 pm

[Alright Golden; though I'm not exactly sure what's happened recently, I think some pups went out of camp besides the Clan meeting

Also, to finish the ceremony I'll just continue on after the apprentices would have said 'I do', if anyone wants feel free to have their wolf actually say that]

Seeing the apprentices, Graystar looked down first at Nightpaw. "I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The wolf asked, looking at Nightpaw. After a few moments, Graystar continued. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nightpaw, from this moment you will be known as Nightfall. StarClan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." Graystar looked over until she saw her apprentice, Darkpaw (as soon as he's in camp).
"I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Darkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She waited for the apprentice's reply. Feeling proud, she continued. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Darkpaw, from this moment you will be known as Darkclaw. StarClan honors your fighting skills and strength, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." Looking around until she saw Eaglepaw, she smiled at the apprentice; he'd been kind in trying to protect her when SunClan had tried attacking.
"I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Eaglepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Waiting for his response, she spoke once more. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Eaglepaw, from this moment you will be known as Eagleflight. StarClan honors your fighting and hunting skills, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." Looking at Goldenpaw, she continued.
"I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Waiting for the apprentice's response, she said her new name. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Goldenrod. StarClan honors your helpfulness and bravery, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." She placed her head on each of the warriors' shoulders as she said their name, as how it usually happned.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

The newly named Goldenrod wagged. She chanted enthusiastically, "Darkclaw! Eagleflight! Nightfall! Darkclaw! Eagleflight! Nightfall!" She glanced at Eagleflight with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Looking up she greeted then with a more then welcome grin. "I think I have some space to spare," she beamed while nudging her pups making some room for Ghostpup. Wiggling slightly until she was comfortable she then glanced towards the pup. He was really young and by the looks he definitely was hungry, but full of energy now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Ghost pup smelt milk and scooted towards silverlights tummy and started to suckle. He was content now as he scooted closer to his new milkgiver and continued drinking.
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Darkpaw padded into camp, and was about to go into the apprentices den, when he heard his name called. He stopped and looked up to see Graystar on top of the highrock. This must be his warrior ceremony. He went over to the highrock and looked up at Graystar, waiting for his ceremony. He wasn't as excited as the average wolf would become a warrior, but he was more excited than usual.

When Graystar asked him the usual question, he answered with a "Yes." He waited for all the ceremony's to be completed, then looked over at Graystar with happiness. His mentor and leader was the best friend that he had.

(By the way, sorry for never posting in our training thread Gray. I forgot about for the most part, and Hawkpool bought me automatic promo)
Back to top Go down
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 113

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Tornadopup stared after Aprilpup as she left without replying to him. He turned and was about to start playing with Whitepup, but something else caught his eye. He turned his head to see a butterfly flying past him. He immediately pounced, but missed it badly. But he was persistent. He kept chasing and pouncing. The pup never caught the butterfly, and by the time he finally gave up, Aprilpup came back with another pup. Tornadopup watched the pup, whom was even smaller than him in wonder. He backed up and sat next to Whitepup, still watching the pup.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Snowstorm nodded to Whitestorm as he replied. "I'll find another wolf or two, and then we can go," he said, padding away and looking through the crowd. He scanned the wolves, but there weren't many warriors other than the newly named ones, and they had to keep a vigil. He finally decided that, now that the ceremony's were over, he would just ask Graystar. And if she refused, then Whitestorm and him could go alone. He padded over to his leader. "Hey Graystar," he said when he reached her. "Would you like to go on a hunting patrol with Whitestorm and I?"
Back to top Go down
Whitepaw
Apprentice
Whitepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Tornadopup had caught sight of a butterfly and chased it but never caught it. She was to deep in thought to get catch the butterfly. She was still sitting quietly staring at the wall. She snapped back into reality and watched the young pup with Silverheart. She took a few steps forward and then stopped wondering if it would disturb the pup. Sat down examining the pup that she had been so interested in. She turned back around and walked back over to Tornadopup. "Who do you think his mother is?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Twistedpaw had glanced up at Whitestorm as he'd thanked her, licking her on her cheek and then padding away. She nodded to him, watching as he brought something over to Lunalight. She padded out, looking over at the Clan meeting as it started, with her brother becoming a warrior, and Goldenrod, the first wolf who'd actually playfighted with her like a normal pup, was made a warrior in addition. "Nightfall, Darkclaw, Eagleflight, Goldenrod." She said, rather unemotionally. She remembered Nightfall to be a pup that had glared at both her and Eagleflight, and she wasn't sure if Darkclaw was the one who'd injured her brother. She sat down near the medicine den, wondering if she'd need to go out to collect some leaves.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Goldenrod flicked her ears as Snowstorm mentioned "two more wolves for a hunting patrol". "M-m-may I come?" she stammered, her quietness now flooding back to her. Quietness doesn't start arguements... she thought to herself. She was starting to get fat from early pregnancy, but others would assume she had eaten to many rabbits.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Tornadopup took his gaze off of the pup and looked at Whitepup as she spoke to him. "I don't know," he said, confused. That was a good question. Where was this tiny pup's mother? He definitely wasn't old enough to be on his own. "Hmm..." he said quietly as he thought. But, especially as young as he still was, he couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Snowstorm turned his gaze to Goldenrod as she asked him if she could come. He looked up at the sky, and decided that it was probably early enough that she would still be able to do a vigil. He looked back at her and said, "Okay, you can come. But we have to be back before sundown, so that you can keep a vigil." The deputy then turned his attention back to Graystar, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Whitepaw
Apprentice
Whitepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

She heard chanting and walked out of the nursery quickly. When she looked out she saw all the wolves gathered together. Four wolves had just become warriors. She got a bit pouty when she realized no one had come and told her. She walked back inside the nursery and sat in front of Sliver watching the pup quietly for a couple minutes. Then she said " Why wasn't I told that there was a gathering." she said in a pouty voice. She sat there and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Tornadopup followed Whitepup and peeked out of the nursery. It was much brighter outside the nursery, and he let out a squeak, bringing his head back into the nursery quickly. He then followed his friend again, this time over to his mother. He sat down and waited for an answer as well. He thought that this had something to do with becoming a warrior, so he was interested.
Back to top Go down
Ghostpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Ghost was still suckling when he fell asleep, his little white paw was a strange marking for his breed of wolf. His little chest rose and fell with each breath as milk stained muzzled pressed closer to silverlight's belly.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm

[It's alright you didn't train on the thread, Snow]

Graystar smiled back to Darkclaw, proud of her third apprentice to become a warrior, before looking over at Snowstorm. "I'll come, I haven't been hunting in a while." She nodded to the deputy, leaping down from the rock. Hearing Goldenrod want to come, she nodded also to the young warrior, before looking back to Snowstorm to see where he wanted to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Whitepaw
Apprentice
Whitepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:13 pm

As she waited a butterfly passed by her. She angrily shooed it away with her paw. I'll come back for it later she thought. She looked down at the pup. He was so adorable! She leaned down and sniffed the pup. Then she remembered why she was sitting there. She sat up straight again trying to act sophisticated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next