Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Great Sycamore - Page 10 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Great Sycamore

Go down 
+30
Cloudwhisp
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Whitestorm
Leafpaw
Adderfang
Echochime
Sophie
Duke
Falconwing
Copperstream
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Bluespirit
Windstorm
Runningpaw
Frost
Firestar
Amber
Feathersoul
Evieshine
Caprina.
Swiftstreak
Echosong
Barkstripe
Scratch
Hawk
Dovepaw
Phoenixstar
StarClan
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

The Great Sycamore is a large sycamore tree in the ThunderClan. It is located near Snakerocks, east of the ThunderClan camp, closer to the ShadowClan border. It is one of the tallest trees in the forest, described as a gigantic tree with its crown stretching beyond the canopy that shields the sky. Its branches are strong all the way to the ends, and its roots are thick, twisting around its base and burrowing far into the earth. Sometimes, it serves the use of an ideal hunting place - or a place to master stalking.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

I wish to be okay, to know what is happening to me. Echopaw thought, hoping it would come true.
Echopaw suddenly felt depressed. She sobbed and then felt frustrated. She curled up into the den, feeling sick to her stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

The apprentice watched his lover. She was so mixed up lately. He curled up next to her. He dreamt of them together and having pups.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Echopaw was feeling all mixed up, first she was angry, then she was depressed, now she was happy and jolly. She felt like frolicing through the night. She was so happy that she couldn't sleep. Echopaw slipped out of the makeshift den, and scented for prey, for flowers, for anything! She danced around in the moonlight feeling free and alive despite the jerking pains she felt constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 pm

He watched her what was wrong with her? Was she getting fatter? He stood up and walked up to her. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

"Huh?" Echopaw said suddenly feeling calm and serene. "Hey! Did you just kick me?" she asked since she couldn't see in the dark. She felt another jerk and she cried out;
"Stop that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 pm

"Sh calm down I didn't kick you? Wait let me see that!" He touched his paw to her tummy. He felt a kick. Dang it! She is preggy! But how!?" Umm My love I have to tell you some thing and I don't want you to freak out."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Suddenly feeling angry with yet another random moodswing she didn't believe that he didn't kick her.
"No!" Echopaw yelled suddenly and stormed off. She wasn't sure where she was going though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

He chased after her and got infront of her."You are expecting. You are going to have pups. I don't know how but you are."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

"No im not, what world do you live in, hmm? Your crazy I'm telling you!" Echopaw exclaimed. She padded forward in anger; she was having constant moodswings. Growling and now grumpy, she was bound to do something stupid.
-Sandy Hollow-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 pm

He growled at her. She didn't know but he did that is how Rainwhisper had acted like. He followed her. He ws going to loss her again.

(Following her)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Echopaw reached the Great Scyamore; panting with exhaustion. She needed to have a serious talk with Stormpaw. Everyday a piece of her broke as she grew untrusting of him. She loved him; but love was not strong enough over what would be right. Frowning; she waited for the apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Stormpaw walked in. "Why are you so sad?" He looked at her. He loved her and wanted to keep her and the pups safe. He sat down.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

"Storm; your holding me back! Im trying to live my life the way it should have been! Don't realize? My life is never going to be the same again! I can no longer laugh and play with the others, I have to take care of pups! And I will love them with ever last drop of sweat and blood; but I need to live life too! Do you want me to sit around, not train and eat prey all day? And have my clanmates stare at me with suspcion? What kind of life is that!" Hurt flashed in her eyes with each word she said. She had a life too; and she wasn't going to stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 pm

He so upset now. He didn't know what to do. Should he just run away? He did the one thing good in life. He ran.

Snake rocks.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Echopaw shook her head. She was alone. Who would help her now? How could Stormpaw abandon her like that? How could he abandon his pups. Sobbing, Echopaw wrapped her tail around herself and whispered;
"I'll be strong for the both of us, I promise. I will fight for you till my last breath."
Echopaw ran as fast as she could; but she was now slowed by her unborn pups.
-snakerocks-
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue16/20Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Moonshadow stopped. It seemed the herd of pigs were driven off from the scent of blood. She snorted and licked the blood of her pelt. She cringed as she took a lick at her shoulder. She shuttered and stood up. She shook he gray pelt,and blinked.
She noticed the full-moon. She sighed and flicked her tail. Quickly trotting to Four Treea
-Four Trees-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hey how about we go to the gathering!" He ran over to Echobreeze."I am going to show you my brother Swiftstorm and My sister Mosseybreeze!" He ran to the four trees.

Four trees.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Feathersoul trotted up to the Great Sycamore, sitting down on one of its large roots. She lowered her head, letting Leafpup hop off. She smiled down at her daughter, swishing her tail around in one large gesture. "Welcome to the forest."
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/80Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Leafpup hopped down and gasped in wonder. She looked at the tall tree, taller then moth herself and her mother. She leapt around in joy, over roots under them. "Wow! Do you come here a lot? Do you like it? Why are these here?" She asked pointing to the protruding roots as she raced around.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Feathersoul chuckled as her pup raced around the tree eagerly. "Slow down there, little one," she chuckled. [i]Oh she's so much like me," she thought, smiling. "She stood, approaching the tree. She lifter her face, peering up the trunk. "Well, actually, I do come here a lot. I used to come here a lot when I was younger, too." She grinned at Leafpup as she motioned to the roots. "Well, it shows the power of the tree. The Great Sycamore is so strong and mightey, it's roots reach out of the ground towards StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Crystals : 274

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Leafpup wrinkled her nose in a funny way, "What's starclan? It sounds funny... and yet important to." She bounced around before flopping down at her mothers paws with a soft sigh. "Mum... Sorry... I meant sorry..." Her tail tucked between her legs before she scurried some ways away her ears flat.

(THE DRAMA! OF IT ALL!)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:59 pm

(DRAMA LLAMA, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

Mum? Feathersoul's inky black eyes shadowed for a moment, worried. Although, she felt as if a huge burden had been relived from her. She padded after Leafpup, smiling. "StarClan are our ancestors," she said, peering up. "See all the little white spots up there? Those are called stars. They're all different, just like us. There's big ones, small ones, bright ones, dim ones. They're all special. They're up in Silverpelt, StarClan's territory. When a wolf leaves our world and goes up to Silverpelt, their spirit becomes a star. They hunt in their own Clan, StarClan, and they live very happily."
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:04 pm

(XD )

Leafpup looked up at the stars, studying the small spots with care. Her ears twitched, before she turned back with to Feather. She wrinkled her nose, as she asked ever so quietly, "Are they happier up there? How are they happy, when their own family misses them down here?" She lifted her head up to the sky once more. She did not understand how one could be happy, when others missed them down here. Did they not know they were needed?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Feathersoul curled her tail around Leafpup. "They're happy because their family misses them. Because they miss them, they know that they're loved, and they won't be seperated forever. One day, all wolves join StarClan, and then they can all live happily together. But the best part is at night, while we're looking up at them, they're looking down on us, watching and protecting us, and waiting."
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 pm

[quote="Leafpup"](XD )

Leafpup looked at her mother in confusion but nodded. A small yawn took her over as she smiled sleepily and cuddled into Feather's tail. She smiled kindly and once again yawned. "Can we go home now?" All this exploring had tired out the tiny fae and she was ready for a good night sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Sycamore
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next