Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Burnt Sycamore 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Burnt Sycamore

Go down 
+42
Silkstream
Thunderpaw
Grizzlypaw
Fernshade
Reddust
Duskpaw
Matrixpaw
Magmafeather
Snowstorm
Eagleflight
Frost
Dewstorm
Graystar
Foxpaw
Moonshadow
Hawk
Darkclaw
Slyshadow
Sparrowheart
Frostpaw
Dusktail
Brackenspirit
Honeysplash
Creekfire
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Deathwish
Stoatblaze
Fangclaw
Darkdeath
Ripplestone
Applesplinter
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Lightningflash
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Shadestar
Nightfeather
StarClan
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

Apprentices come to train here to practice attacking and killing prey. Many times of prey can be found here including moose, deer, elk, muskrats, snakes, lizard, and raccoons. There is a large burnt sycamore in this territory, which was struck by lightning long ago. It is a dead tree, now, but was clearly large and lush at one time.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue44/30Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue61/100Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 pm

((I am so slow T.T So sorry.))

Nightfeather stopped for a moment and watched in confusion as the other wolf hurried over to the Burnt Sycamore. It took a moment for the other female's words to register in her mind. Race..? Why? She thought for a very brief second before realizing that Darkfeather was far, far ahead of her. Deciding that falling behind would be worse than racing, she sped forward, intent on at least catching the other wolf. She knew that she probably wouldn't win. The distance between the camp and the Burnt Sycamore wasn't a large one, and she was built for stamina instead of speed. At least she wouldn't be tired when they got there. That is, if she had been paying attention to what was beneath her feet and hadn't tripped.

Last edited by Nightfeather on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue15/15Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue100/100Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:41 pm

The male leader thought to himself and his paws simply took him where he wanted to go. When he was younger, the Burnt Sycamore was the place he liked to go to train most. It's tall, burned trunks seemed like some kind of haven or symbol of strength. As he approached the tall tree, he wondered how long ago it had been burned. The thought led him to surveying the tree for its details. Though it was long dead, life still lived under its watchful trunk and branches and it seemed comforting in its own way. Shadestar would never tell anyone he thought that, though. His gaze turned towards two dark shapes running towards the trees- the two female wolves who had left the camp earlier. One seemed way in front of the other in this race and appeared to hold much more speed than the other. Turning his gaze away from the two, the leader went to lay underneath the large tree for a few more moments rest.

His watchful gaze still looked at the two wolves as they approached the tree. Suddenly, the slower one's faltered and the wolf tripped on itself, falling into the dust. Although Shadestar wasn't one to confront, his pack was the most important thing to him and he needed to make sure she was okay. Quickly getting up, he trotted to the female where he approached her side. His worried gaze looked at the dark-pelted female. "Are you injured?" he asked, quickly getting to the point and not waiting to speak any formalities.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Nightfeather looked around to see if anyone had saw her trip, and much to her dismay she saw Shadestar walking toward her with a look of concern on his face. Quickly getting up, she winced as she felt pain in one of her front paws. Of course, this happened right when Shadestar had asked her if she was injured. "I'm fine," she said quickly. She took a few steps forward to test the paw. Thankfully, the pain had subsided since when she had first stood up, and she could easily live with it for a while if it meant that she wouldn't appear weak right in front of her clan leader. Now standing in front him, she wondered what brought him to the Burnt Sycamore, though she decided it'd probably be better not to ask. Instead, she waited to see if he would say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

The slight wince did not escape the notice of Shadestar, who wondered whether or not she was lying that she was okay. If the paw was broken, it would need immediate attention or rest. Nevertheless, the leader did not press it and decided that it was her responsibility to make sure she was healthy. He knew the two female warriors were young, but certainly they would be full warriors soon. There wasn't much action around camp recently with any training, but hopefully that would begin soon. "If you two don't mind, we're going to need a patrol or two around to check the markings of the boundaries... And also more food for the Clan when you can. I can assist with the patrolling but you two should probably practice your hunting skills for yourself." Looking up at the sky, he could see a dark storm approaching. Despite the fact that it would probably begin raining soon, the markers were still important... Besides, both tasks could help with catching prey. "You might want to hurry, looks like it's going to rain soon." The leader waited to see if the reply would be well-received, and if he was needed. He needed a walk anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

"We actually came out here to hunt," the dark female replied. "We can probably find some prey and then join you on a patrol," she added, despite not knowing whether Darkfeather agreed or not. She was about to start her search for prey when Shadestar spoke again. She looked up at the dark storm clouds, wishing she could predict when the rain would fall, and then back to Shadestar. "Guess we shouldn't waste any time then," she said as she started to walk away from him. Too bad we've probably scared off any prey that wasn't already retreating from the storm.. she thought as she did a quick scan and found nothing. Oh well. Something must still be out.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

"Very well." he replied curtly, his personality changing from his nice, calm self to his rude, demanding side of him. It seemed he was only nice when he thought a Clan member was hurt or injured, but not for any other reason. He noticed that after he said that the two wolves had not yet begun to move away from the tree in order to hunt. Were they even at the tree for that reason, anyway? "Well hurry up and come and find me when I'm needed. If the storm breaks before you get back just run to high ground or back to camp if you can to help." He turned away and walked back towards the tree, sitting down near the trunk and then turning and watching the Warriors. He didn't know how well the two hunted, so perhaps it would be best if he followed one of them... whichever one left first, most likely. At least he would know how advanced they were, then. His gaze portrayed none of his thoughts as he simply watched the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Darkfeather
Inactive/Departed
Darkfeather

Crystals : 79

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue7/40Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue10/100Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm

(Sorry I'm so late on replying my computer got messed up blah blah blah)
Darkfeather looked behind her spotting Nightfeather. It seemed Shadestar needed something. Sighing the ebony padded over to the two of them. "A storm is coming?" she hadn't yet noticed the grey clouds forming in the sky and when she glanced up a shiver ran through her, she hated storms. Nodding Darkfeather tried to hide the fact she hated storms "okay Shadestar." She looked at Nightfeather and said "I think I smell a hare somewhere over there." Walked off she crouched low on the ground eyeing the tendrils of grass she suspected sheltered the small rodent. She slowly prowled forward and snapped a twig beneath her weight. Snarling in frustration she sprung forward as the hare bolted off, her teeth clamped on air and she sighed as it scurrying into a small hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Nightfeather looked around just in time to watch as the hare dove into its hole, escaping Darkfeather's jaws. She sighed and looked around, not seeing much, though she did smell some smaller prey. Too bad it wouldn't be enough to actually feed anyone. She wondered if she should try somewhere else. Shadestar did mention that the boundary markings needed checking. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check one of our borders, she thought as she looked back at Darkfeather. "I'm going to check the RiverClan border, think you'll be okay back here?" She asked the other wolf as she began walking toward the RiverClan border, not giving Darkfeather much time to reply. "I'm sure you'll be fine. I won't be long," she added.

((And now to the RiverClan/ShadowClan border))
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Shadestar carried out 1 launched of one Hunting small animal :

Shadestar watched Darkfeather's first failed attempt. He noted Nightfeather's words before she went off to presumably check the boundary and hunt at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone. he thought with approval, watching a lone bird peck away at the ground not too far from him. With the two warriors racing through the brush and the clumsy wolf's trip, most of the prey would be hiding. With any luck it would be coaxed out by the smell of the rain and the need to gather food before too long. His thoughts went to ThunderClan territory. If only we had their Sunningrocks... or RiverClan's river. Surely fish would be swimming around constantly now. It might be something to ponder about.... the land, anyway. Sitting up, he watched the bird. Mine as well try his hunting skills out for size, eh? Before he could, there was a huge clap of thunder and the bird turned, catching sight of him and flying away. That timing was terrible. But it couldn't be long until the storm broke, then.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue7/10Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore Left_bar_bleue20/100Burnt Sycamore Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Skypup wandered after the scent trail of Shadestar. It was slightly weak and the smell of a storm was covering it up slowly, mixing up his seances. He let out a huff of annoyance as he ran into a tree when he wasn't looking. Happy that no one saw him, Skypup continued until he nearly ran into a black blob. Skypup jumped in surprise and into a bramble bush.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

The male leader was watching out for any more prey when suddenly he felt something right near him. Turning around to look he noticed a small pup hiding in a bramble bush and looking at him. He recognized his scent as one from ShadowClan. It was Skypup. Shadestar let out a huff of annoyance. "You're not supposed to leave camp." He said, annoyed. "I don't know how you got here but you definitely know that. You could have been killed on the way here, nevermind the way back!" The leader wondered if he should just send the pup back to camp. He could be in even more trouble if he did that, and it was another chance for injury. He should probably just let the pup stay here as long as it didn't get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Skypup bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from retorting badly to his Clan leader. With nothing good to say in his defense, the male looked away from Shadestar to instead look over the older male's shoulder at the trees above. Don't do anything stupid in front of Shadestar. Don't do anything stupid. No, never mind that: Don't say anything stupid
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Shadestar gave a bigger huff of annoyance aimed at the pup who now couldn't even meet his eyes. "I don't think you understand. There are poisonous snakes and other predators that are probably looking for a measly snack like you. We live in a swamp. It's dirty and wet underfoot, you could get stuck in quick-sand and sink faster than you could say Help! From now on if you ever leave the camp you must leave with at least a Warrior." He dictated, still looking at the pup in the eyes even though the small scrap wasn't looking at him directly anymore. "There's a storm coming and it could start raining at any time. If you get lost, we can't go find you." Shadestar figured scaring the young thing was probably the best way to keep it out of trouble from now on. "And since you came all the way, just stay here, but don't leave my sights."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Skypup narrowed his eyes slightly and looked his leader in the eyes, "I wasn't scared coming out here, I was bored. I know about snakes and the quick-sand. I followed your scent trail and know you wouldn't be stupid enough to get to close to danger. And the rain was easy to detect, it was covering your scent slightly and there're clouds gathering." He took in a ragged breath after all that ranting and finally just plopped down at the feet of Shadestar.
Back to top Go down
Darkfeather
Inactive/Departed
Darkfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hearing the commotion Darkfeather walked over to Shadestar. Once the ebony canid saw the paw she let out a small sigh and glanced at Shadestar, her leader didn't seem pleased that the pup came so she opened her mouth to make an offer. "I could take him back to the camp if you want" she looked at the pup with narrowed eyes. She could remember what it had been like to be be a pup, always wanting a purpose and to become an apprentice already. A slight smile twisted onto her face and she glanced down at the pup slight sympathy in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 pm

His eyes narrowed. "You obviously don't know anything about it since you came here and broke multiple rules of our Clan. At this pace you won't be an apprentice very soon at all." He hissed, further annoyed at the pup's arrogance. He turned his glare towards Darkfeather who addressed him. Taking the pup back to camp? That might be the best idea, now. "He doesn't deserve to be out of camp, at any rate, so yes. Take him back." His seething gaze turned towards the insolent pup. "And stay there, this time." he added.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Skypup turned his back to Shadestar and Darkfeather, mimicking Shadestar's words tonelessly. He sighed and flicked his tail in annoyance, "Fine. I'll stay like a good little puppy."
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Shadestar continued to glare at the puppy even as he turned his back and mocked him. "I'd advise you not to mock your leader, and it would be a good choice for you. This is your last warning." he growled. His eyes turned to look at Darkfeather and he motioned for her to take the pup and bring him back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Walking back toward the tree, Nightfeather kept her eyes near the ground, careful not to trip on the snake she was carrying. She wasn't about to make herself look like a fool by tripping.. again. With the shapes of her clan members making themselves clearer, she noticed one of them was much smaller than the others, it looked like a pup. Why would a pup come here? she asked herself. As she continued walking toward the tree, she saw that the small wolf was indeed a pup. She stopped a few steps away from her clan mates and stared at Skypup in confusion, snake still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Skypup glared at the ground in front of him, "Yes sir." he said softly. He sighed deeply before turning his emerald eyes to Darkfeather and waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Darkfeather
Inactive/Departed
Darkfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Looking down at the pup Darkfeather shook her head and nudged him a bit and began walking. She sighed at the pup as she continued walking at a steady pace and said "you should have expected Shadestar would chew you about leaving camp alone." The dark canid pulled her gaze up again, staring strait ahead as she walked towards the camp.

-To the Shadowclan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well, I didn't expect to literally run into him." Skypup mumbled as he followed the female warrior back to camp.

-Tothe ShadowClan Camp I go!-
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 am

Shadestar's gaze flickered to Nightfeather who seemed quite surprised from the comical look on her face and the snake in her mouth. Well, at least she was successful at catching something. Not that it would feed a very hungry belly. The male leader sighed. "You can take that back to camp and put it on the fresh-kill pile. Nevermind doing any more patrolling, I'd like to make a plan regarding this storm." He looked up at the dark clouds as he referenced them. No, it wouldn't be long now. This storm would probably be the worst one the Clans had in a long, long time. Without waiting for a response, Shadestar picked his way out from under the tree and started making his way back towards ShadowClan camp, blending in with the shadows.

-to shadowclan camp C:-
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Nightfeather nodded as Shadestar began his trip back to the camp. She would've liked to catch more prey, but the storm was probably going to hit soon, and despite the fact that she actually liked storms, she had a feeling this was one that no one should be caught in. She looked back up at the storm clouds for a moment before following Shadestar back to the camp, not saying a word.

~ Back to the camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burnt Sycamore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnt Sycamore
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next