Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy Hollow

Go down 
+27
Toadpaw
Bane
Poisonivy
Stick
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Fernshade
Echochime
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dovepaw
Thunderpaw
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Fangclaw
Windstorm
Icefrost
Firestar
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Scratch
Frost
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Hawk
Phoenixstar
StarClan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It is an area filled with red sand and dirt and sheltered by trees, located in a slight dip just outside of the ThunderClan camp. A river once ran through the hollow before drying up and leaving only a stream beyond the hollow.It is used by the ThunderClan wolves for aspects of training, particularly mentors drilling their apprentices in fighting and hunting moves. Due to the soft ground, training wolves are unlikely to get hurt while fighting. It can also serve as a well-known meeting place for warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Stormchaser wrote:
"Echopaw this would be our secret. I promise never to tell. I will never tell Firestar." He ment what he said.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Echo stepped out of the trunk, she trembled as she walked towards Storm.
"Please... don't hurt me." Echo asked with a soft voice, she was trembling all around.
Echo knew something he didn't; that he was the father. Echo was unsure how to tell him, and she considered running off to a place that would understand.
"You want to know, don't you?" Echo asked calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

"I do please tell me! I need to know!" He was worried. Who was the dad? Was it him?
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:49 pm

"Storm..." she began. Then she thought about it for a minute; he didn't know. She could turn this into whatever she wanted. She was afraid to tell Storm the truth; what if he took the pups away from her and moved clans?
"Promise me something.... Promsie me you won't hurt them. or me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:14 pm

"I will always stay with you. I will guard you and the pups with my life. They will never be hurt and you will be safe." He nudged her.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Echo sighed. She needed to tell him, what other choice did she have?
"Storm... these pups..." Echo struggled to find the right words.
"Storm... your the father of these pups." the she-wolf whispered, praying that he wouldn't flip out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

"They are? Wow I am a dad!" He licked her cheek. He was so happy. But yet how did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

She sighed and proceeded to say;
"Storm, you can not tell any wolf of this. Not even Firestar or Feathersoul, and if someone asks deny it. Deny everything."
Echo looked to teh sky, the sun was slowly rising, but the sky was still dark and foggy. She hoped Starclan would guide her paws through whatever was in store for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

"I will never tell a soul! I promise. But what are we going to do? Some one is going to find out." The wolf was worried. What is some one found out?
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 pm

"They won't. Not when Im in charge." The she-wolf said, a rush of protectiveness coming over her. She knew they should get to camp, before her clanmates got suspcious.
'Lets go back now." She suggested and ran to camp.
-Camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 pm

He saw her run. She is amazing! But I can't keep the secret forever. He ran after her.

camp
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:29 am

Hawkpool trotted through the forest slowly. She watched the trees slowly pass by her. She yawnd and sat down at the edge of the sandy clearing. She blinked her orange eyes. She flicked her tail. She laid down and sighed. Happy to finally get away from all the commotion inside camp.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Hawkpool yawned. Tired of laying down. She stood up and flicked her tail. She blinked her bleary eyes. She then walked around the territory. She felt bored.
-Snake rocks-
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/10Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:54 am

Wind came into the quiet and sandy clearing. He looked around, it doesn't look as if Firestar was here. He siffed the air, no golden either. Puzzled, but feeling no threat near by, he sat down on his honches and waited. He had been backtracking their way here and they must had headed in a different direction while he was doing that. He will wait until they arrived.,
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:51 pm

The firey wolf walked into the hollow, eager to speak to her mate and Rocky. As she passed a hollow tree, Firestar stopped and then turned around and sniffed. Stormpaw and Echopaw had been here together but why? Dismissing it for the moment, Firestar looked back and saw Wind not far off. "There you are Wind", she padded towards her mate.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/10Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:15 am

Wind glanced up, smiled and gave Firesta a soft nuzzle. "Yea I'm here. Where's Rocky? And what's the plan?" he caught the destracted look in her eyes and licked her muzzle, "Hey, everything's going to be alright. I know stormpaw and echopaw had been around. I think they want to be mates." he said smiling, "Don't worry about them." he soothed. Then getting up, he caught a vole and dropped it at her feet, "Eat something. I haven't seen you eat lately with everything going on."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:41 am

Firestar smiled at her mate and nuzzled him back. Between mouthfuls, she told Windstorm her plan, eyes shining bright. "Rocky can go to the two-leg places and find some friendly two-legs and bring them back to here. Hopefully the thundersticks will be here and he can go back to camp to report to me. We'll wait here a little while and then if Rocky doesn't turn up then I'll go back to camp to do the ceremonies." The firey wolf stood up and smiled. "Stormpaw and Echopaw are old enough to have their warrior ceremonies now. In fact when we get back to camp, that's the first thing I'll do." She looked at Wind. "I know that they have feelings for each other. Although they're just apprentices at the moment. "What if it goes further?"
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am

Wind looked at his mate, his ears twitching in confution. He flattened his ears slightly, "Well then, I suppose they would be mated?" he said unsure. "They could do that right? They're both of thunder clan after all. I think it would be good, we need more pups afrer all the deaths and leaving of members." If they have pups, then they'd have to hold on until they are warriors." he licked her ear, "It will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Rocky padded over to Firestar and Windstorm, shaking out some leaves from his pelt. He slightly wondered what his housefolk must be thinking; he didn't really care though, as he was sure they didn't care if he left. Looking back towards the two, he nodded to them. "I took a while to get here, I'm sorry about that. I'm here now." He said, looking at the other ThunderClan Clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:02 am

The fiery leader saw Rocky and walked over to him. "Now, Rocky, I want you to go into the two-leg dwellings and find some two-legs. Could you charm them if you can and lead them to this place. Firestar gestured to the carcasses lying around. "This is what the thundersticks have done. Lead them here then come back to camp and tell me." The fiery wolf smiled at the dog and her mate. "Come on, Wind. It's time we got back to camp. Good luck, Rocky." She padded swiftly out of the hollow, eyes gleaming.

Camp
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:45 am

Wind smiled at Firestar and gave rocky a nod, Run swift and safe my friend." he said. Then the grey and brown fighter was loping among the trees, following his mate back to camp. He was sure Rocky would be successful. To date, he haven't tet met a single human who didn't like dogs. With a slight smile on his muzzle, he allowed his fur to blend in with his surroundings and making him a mere shadow in the forest.

Camp
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:56 pm

He looked up as Firestar walked over to him. The golden retriever nodded, both to Firestar and Windstorm, before padding back towards the Twolegplace. He wasn't sure what Twolegs he was looking for, or what a Twoleg was, but he would find them. His Clan needed him, and he'd do what he could to help.

~Berkshire shopping district~
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:02 am

Echobreeze padded to the Sandy Hollow. She looked around, searching for the she-wolf. It seemed that she hadn't arrived yet. Echobreeze sat down and waited patiently for her clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Moonshadow let the younger wolf pass her. She flicked his tail and sighed. She gritted her teeth. Then she spoke. "I know your secret. Your belly's getting bigger." She said with a hint of a growl in her voice. "And Stormchaser is being a little rude and over protective of that." She felt her hatches lock into an aggressive position.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Surprised by the wolf's aggresion rather than her knowledge of her pups, Echobreeze locked gazes with her.
"Its no secret Moonshadow. I'm a warrior now, and Firestar is well aware that I'm expecting pups." The silvery fae said, getting a bit defensive. Stormchaser could fight his own battles, but right now Echobreeze wanted to know what Moonshadow had against her, and why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hollow
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next