Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy Hollow

Go down 
+27
Toadpaw
Bane
Poisonivy
Stick
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Fernshade
Echochime
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dovepaw
Thunderpaw
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Fangclaw
Windstorm
Icefrost
Firestar
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Scratch
Frost
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Hawk
Phoenixstar
StarClan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It is an area filled with red sand and dirt and sheltered by trees, located in a slight dip just outside of the ThunderClan camp. A river once ran through the hollow before drying up and leaving only a stream beyond the hollow.It is used by the ThunderClan wolves for aspects of training, particularly mentors drilling their apprentices in fighting and hunting moves. Due to the soft ground, training wolves are unlikely to get hurt while fighting. It can also serve as a well-known meeting place for warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Moonshadow gazed back at the wolf. "I know. I saw you were talking to her." She sighed and dug her claws in the sand. "Just make sure nothing bad will happened." Her blood-shot eyes stared at Echobreeze. "Or something will."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Echobreeze narrowed her light, minty green eyes. She took this wolf's words as a threat.
"What do you mean?" She growled. Echobreeze didn't wait for an anwser.
"Me and these pups will be perfectly fine. And I don't need anybody to tell me differently? You won't lay a paw on these pups. I'll make sure of it, got that?" Echobreeze said fiercly, motherly instincts were kicking in. Suddenly realizing this could be about Stormchaser, she snarled and said.
"And don't even think for a splitsecond I don't know what hes doing. Protecting me! I don't need anyone... or anything!" The once gentle snd curious fae said insanley. Everything was gone.... from Stormchaser to herself.
[i]Starclan has abandoned me...[i/] the fae thought... slowly breathing. Echobreeze was calming down, but not once did her glare leave Moonshadow. Not once.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Moonshadow growled back right at her. "Not the pups." She heard Stormchaser's name. And noticed that she guess her thoughts. She nodded and grunted back at her. "But if you don't need protection." She paused to let it sink in. "Then why stay with him? He's not good. And you know that Echobreeze."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

Echobreeze let the she-wolf's words sink in. She met her eyes with a confusion, one she had held back for a long time.
"No one is good...." The silvery fae muttered quietly. She glanced back up to Moonshadow and said bravley;
"No one is perfect. Are you perfect enough to say you have no mistakes? I'll be the first one to admit I have mine." Echobreeze said. Deep down she was confused... terribly confused. All she knew now was that there were tiny little lives depending on her. There was no longer time for her hapiness or a chance to be free. No lonfer a time where she could learn friendship and love. Had she put that all away for a mistake? Perhaps so. But she couldn't give up now. She had to hang on. No matter how much terror was ahead. Even death.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Moonshadow growled. "Everyone has mistakes. Your smart enough to know that." Her gaze wavered as she glanced around. She felt eyes on her pelt.
She unsheathed her claws,and slowly turned her back from a rustle in the bushes. She turned to Echobreeze. She mouthed several words. Do you hear something?
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Echobreeze narrowed her eyes.
"Stop acting so perfect th-" The silvery fae was cut off by a violent rustling. Her gaze flickered to Moonshadow. Echobreeze gave the slightest nod to her clanmate in reply.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Moonshadow bunched up her muscles. But stuck her ground. She blinked. And watched as a big blurr shot towards them. She snarled and leapt at it. She felt bristly fur,and a lightbulb went in her head. She leapt off of the creature. She was right. "Their boars. And that's a female. Which means there are more."
She growled stood in front of Echobreeze. "Well finish this conversation later,for now." She then shot out at the boar from earlier. Which was bleeding at the shoulder. She aimed to tackle it to the ground. It dodged her,and came at her. Moon took hold of its neck and tasted the metallic taste of blood. She crushed the bones in its neck and dropped it.
She panted slightly,and blood dripped out of her mouth. She felt a sting in her shoulder. "Stupid prey." She muttered curses under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Echobreeze was atonished as the huge creature dashed past Moonshadow. She watched her clanmate harshly take down the boar.
That could feed most of the clan!" The silvery fae exclaimed sniffing the boar.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Moonshadow snorted,then licked her muzzle clean. "Careful. It might have been part of a group of them." She narrowed her eyes and growled. Letting the blood n her shoulder drip to the ground. "We need to find the rest." She glared arod warily. "And we should report this to Firestar." She nodded,and took hold of the large boar.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Echobreeze was feeling weary. Usually she could stay more active then this but.... maybe it was time to move to the nursery? She sighed at the thought.
"Umm Moon... I'm feeling a bit tired. Maybe we should get back to camp."
Then listening to her clanmate talk about the herd, Echobreeze nodded. She flicked her tail wondering if Moon wanted to find the herd or inform the leader. Secretley, Echobreeze wanted to find the herd, but she was concerned about her and the pups.
"Well?" She asked glancing at Moonshadow.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Moonshadow frowned and narrowed her eyes. She didn't turn. But stared down at Echobreeze. "Your tired you should get to camp." She turned to the brush,her back turned to Echo. "I know you want to take them down as a duty. But you know what will happen if you do." She growled. And dashed deeper into the forest. "And," She added. "Try and bring back that boar!" She sped through the forest. The scent of the boar in her nostrils.
-Great Sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Poisonivy

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Echobreeze sighed. She looked at her clanmate with a slight dissapointment.
"Alright... if you don't come back then I'm looking for you."
The silvery fae then reluctantly dragged the boar to camp.
-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Rocky leaped into the hollow, his paws running as fast as they could. The Twolegs weren't far behind, and he knew they'd end up here. If they got lost, then maybe they knew their way around the forest? These Twolegs were the ones who said of the forest. "Over here! And stay right there!" He barked out towards the Twolegs. He knew they wouldn't understand him, but he wanted to make sure they wouldn't move. When the trees around the hollow began to move and signal the Twolegs' approach, he bolted off towards the camp.

~Camp~
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Firestar padded into the hollow and crouched by a bush. She watched the Two-legs argue and start to walk away when the hunters appeared. I think they're arguing.[/i/] The two-leg hunters seemed to be arguing with the new ones, and they were getting rather loud. The fiery wolf heard raised voices and turned to see the twoleg hunters retreating hastily in the direction they'd come with the other twolegs in pursuit. Smiling, she looked and saw the full moon. [i]It's time for the gathering. The fiery female moved some sticks on the ground into the shape of an arrow that pointed in the direction that she was going in. Firestar then sprang away through the bushes and towards the gathering.

-fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Rocky looked up as he padded over to the hollow, crouching down just out of the Twolegs' sight. He looked up as some other people came; they'd argued, and the second Twolegs to appear left. Rocky got up to his paws, looking around for the ThunderClan leader. He didn't see her, however; but he did notice some sticks on the ground. Sniffing at them, he could tell Firestar had placed them there. "Should I go in that direction?" He wondered out loud, before trotting off where the sticks pointed at, and following Firestar's scent. He realized that the fiery leader wasn't going back to camp, but decided to see where she was going; perhaps another place in ThunderClan territory?

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Shadowlight arrived at sandy hollow and let out an angry howl. she has never been this mad in her whole life, but everything was just catching up with her now. She missed talking to her best friend Emberfeather, calling Thunderclan thieves, and then Ebonyfur. she went to a tree and raked her claws on the bark. then she settled down in cool sand and fell asleep.she woke up after her head was clear, and walked on back to camp.

camp
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Origamiheart walked into the hollow and looked about. His training here had taken a long, very long, time. A small apprentice, unwilling to fight or hunt before others, a small apprentice not wishing to speak or come into contact with anyone. His mentor had truly had some hard times. He sighed and lied down by the tree with a heavy grunt and looked around, warty of his surroundings.

Soon bored, Ori stood up and shook out his pelt. It had been long enough and he was rather hungry. Slowly the quiet male went back to camp.

-TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm

The small apprentice made his way up, his ears tilted backward, he chewed on some dandylion leaves before curling up under the roots of an old tree. Tears were in his eyes, and slid oily down his pointed face. He wanted to be a medicine wolf, he hated hurting other wolves
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Owlflight finally found his apprentice. He walked up to him concerned, " hey there Toadpaw, what's wrong? You didn't touch noses with me, do you not want to be an apprentice, because then you could never be a warrior like me." He stated, he then noticed that the pup looked pretty thin. " have you been eating Toadpaw, you look really thin?"
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Toadpaw growled "you assume that i want to be a warrior!" his eyes flashed the normally shy pup was brought out of his shell "i hate hurting things! i don't want to hunt i don't want to fight! i want to help!" his ears were pinned back and he glared at his mentor. He snorted and said "i refuse to eat the meat of animals"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/30Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

( just ignore this right here, I messed up when posting)

Last edited by Blackwidow on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/30Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Owlflight raised his eyebrows. "Did you tell Firestar that you don't want to be a warrior, or did you talk to Feathersoul? Because if you didn't then the only one to blame s yourself so don't get mad at me Toadpaw. And before you say that Leafpaw s already the medicine wolf apprentice, I'm sure they would work something out if you really didn't want to be a warrior. And you know Toadpaw even medicine wolves eat meat, it's in our nature, that doesn't mean that you still can't be friends with the other animals but if you don't eat, you will starve and die."
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:01 am

The apprentice crouched down, bearing the brunt of what he saw was the warriors wrath, he stared sullenly at his paws his large coyote like ears were flattened to his skull. He grumbled "i hate the taste of it" he meant meat, it was true the taste and smell of the 'food' made his stomach roil, surely there were herbs that he could eat instead? The emaciated wolf was lost, he had no father nor mother to guide him, he felt like he was lost at sea. Everyone else was happy and normal and then there was him who instead of having wolf friends pretended to be a frog.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 pm

owlflight looked at the aopprentice. "Toadpaw i wasnt trying to be mean, i only wanted you to see reason. and how about we go back to camp and talk to Firestar and Feathersoul and see what they say about you also becoming a medicine wolf apprentice and about you not wanting to eat meat, huh buddy? how bout it?" Owlflight wanted his uncle's son to live a happy life and if that meant helping him to become a medicine wolf fthen so be it.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Hawkpool skidded to a stop on the soft ground. She had kicked up dust,and was now coughing hard. Dust filled her lungs. The white deputy flicked her tail around. Waving the dust out of her face. She had closed her eyes. Not wanting grit getting in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hollow
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next