Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Twoleg Bridge

Go down 
+28
Blackwidow
Thunderpaw
Dewstorm
Reddust
Silkstream
Leopardpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Lightpaw
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Two-Legs
Raven
Sophie
Barkclaw
Ravenclaw
Twistedfoot
Bluepaw.
Lunalight
Snowstorm
Graystar
Creekfire
Magmafeather
Silverstone
Barkstripe
Fangclaw
Stoatblaze
Ripplestone
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Not far off from the river, there is a Twoleg bridge upstream. Rarely any twolegs visit during the colder days, but during the warmer days, twoleg kits with their mothers visit for some fun. Stay with caution.

Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Ekkkxt

Photo credits to their original owners
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Blackwidow sighed and then turned to Bane. "We have to tell them something Bane, they are right you know. They do deserve the right to know. We don't have to tell them everything." She whispered so only Bane could hear. Then she saw the apprentice and heard what she said and laughed. " we are from a clan that lives far from here in the mountains, we don't get out much, I didn't know that your pack even existed." "And little one I you should really learn to have some respect for your elders, you don't look like you have the right to be talking down to me." She said scolding Leopardpaw politely. "We are here because we were wondering what it was like to live in the forest, I might want to live here, you never know. Now that we have answered your questions and told you who we were, I believe you should provide us with the same information." She had noticed that Bane was staring at the river, " we have come a long way and are tired, thirsty, and in need of some food, is there a way that you could provide that for us.... Please." She added unto the end, although she truly didn't like saying it, it made her feel small for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/10Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:48 pm

(I'm gone for a day,and all of this happens....I'm slow,sorry guys.)

Reddust went silent when Snowstorm addressed him,but he stared coldly at the 'wolves'. He wasn't sure what they were. He hadn't seen a red wolf before,well,beside the black marking on her back. Then,the other brute had some...thing on his face. Reddust narrowed his eyes to red slits. Are you seriously willing to accept these maniacs? Their like colorful hippies. He flicked his tail as he listened to their story. He clicked his tongue and stared straight at Snowstorm. "And?" He waited to know whether or not they would be coming closer into their camp. Being caught up in Ivercalnners too just made things even worse.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 am

From Bane, Silentwhisper heard a muffled who they are. He couldn't make out anything else. Silentwhisper decided to introduce himself. "Fine, I'll tell you my name. I'm Silentwhisper." He then listened to Blackwidow explain herself. "Well if that's the case we could at least give you scraps. If you are completely innocent and are not doing what we think you are then thats the least we could do. Scraps." Silentwhisper looked around at the other wolves for a moment. His idea was not terribly bad. No one ate the scraps. Maybe if they helped these two wolves out they could become friendlier to this 'clan' they come from above the mountains. The least Stromclan wanted was an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/40Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:13 pm

(Sorry for posting late)

Snowstorm glanced around at the other wolves as they arrived and began approaching these strangers in their own ways. He listened to what both sides had to say. "If you are hoping to find out who we are, fine, then." He said. "I'm Snowstorm, the deputy of StormClan. And I hope you understand that we can't just allow strangers to come into our territory without a good reason." Then, seeing Bane stare at the river, and Blackwidow say that they were hungry and thirsty, he said, "I suppose you can take a quick drink from the river, and as Silentwhisper said, we could perhaps give you some scraps. I hope you don't mind, but as you know, we do have to feed our own clan." The white male wasn't planning on giving these wolves much more information, even though they hadn't gotten much. "And by the way, if you're going to explore, I'd suggest being more careful where you go. For all you knew, we could have attacked you immediately, without even saying a single word."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Blackwidow thought for a moment on why she had come here in the first place. she told herself that it was just for some excitement, but was it really. she had been feeling that home didnt feel like home lately. that she really didnt feel like they were a fuctioning clan, all they did was hunt and spar at home. and for awhile she was ok with that, but not anymore. she turned to Bane to see what he wanted to do. "Bane, what do you want to do? do you want to stay and make a home here, or return home. its just i dont feel like we are a real clan at home, all we do it hunt, spar, and sit around. I want some excitement, to feel like im actually apart of something, im going to miss everyone back at home, but it seems better to live in the forest. but i want to hear your view on it." she was at conflict with herself, she liked the forest, there seemed to be much more prey, more members, more everything. but didnt she tell Batwing and them that they would be back soon, she would leave the decision up to Bane.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Bane perked his ears, the apprentice was bold and a sly smile spread to his eyes lighting them up as he watched the younger wolf and a white female. Their ways reminded him of the home but this was larger and more... active. His gaze turned to Silentwhisper as he was now known to Bane and Bane gave him a small nod of acknowledgement before Snowstorm spoke up as well claiming himself deputy of the clan. Bane flicked his tail and chuckled to himself, trying to compare this deputy to the one he knew very well. They would have attacked us before saying a thing? Perhaps that would have been more entertaining... The gray brute thought to himself, liking the idea of a fight all of sudden especially with so many wolves present. Blackwidow spoke up next to him, freezing in his spot as he listened to her. The masked brute blinked, she didn't want to go back? Bane was truly at a loss for words now as he sort of just watched her. The clan, Batwing, Thunderstrike, Poisonivy... they were the first wolves he had grown comfortable with since his escape and exile but Blackwidow was more important to him. With a soft sigh that sounded quite strange through the mask he rolled his head to release the tension collecting there as he narrowed his eyes with a small smile he nodded, if she wished to stay they could stay as long as they were accepted by this large group of wolves. Bane tilted his head to the Snowstorm and Silentwhisper, their ways having earned his respect. "If we sought admittance into Stormclan, what would be the chances of getting accepted into your clan?" The brutes voice was a low grumbling growl as he tried to make sure his words were understood through the muffling mask, it was about time he directed himself to the wolves or at least Silentwhisper and Snowstorm, everyone else was still on his "caution" list.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Blackwidow didnt hear a direct reply from Bane, and she slightly confused as to what he was going to choose. but then she heard Bane ask Silentwhisper and Snowstorm the question about them entering their clan. her ears perked us at this, she wondered if they would just tell them to leave, or if they would allow them to stay. she was going to ask Bane's true feelings about this whole matter later. 'well he must respect Silentwhisper and Snowstorm enough to talk to them, that a good thing, at least.' she thought to herself, and then frowned when she thought about their own deputy, the one she thought that she had onced loved. she shook her head to clear her thoughts, and just waited. with a frown still on her muzzel.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Whitestorm listened carefully as he took a back seat in the conversation his eyes glared down on leopardpaw who was trying to intimidated the strangers. He then listened to blackwidow explain why they had come. He still didn't like that the strangers wanted join stormclan, they were wasting his time and everybody else's. They had wolves to look for yet these two strangers had to come trespassing on to their territory. "Its not that you don't have a chance of getting accepted. The leaders of the clan may accept, but don't think you can get to comfortable integrating into our clan." The white brute yawned "At least your not those twoleg mutts that want to join us like thunderclan." The male rolled his eyes at the thought of that clan.

"Anyway Blackwidow did you mention that you was hungry." The male said raising his eyebrow a bit before looking back to the river.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/10Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Reddust silently glared at the two new comers. Thought of them swirled in his mind. Accept them? Stormclan is filling with Twolegged pets and loners. We won't even be of clan blood anymore... He twitched as Silentwhisper spoke up alone with Whitestorm,then he stood up. Red snorted at the two then turned to pad away. Annoyance filled his chest as more wolves came by to the peaceful river. Reddust easliy padded rough the silvery pebble bed. He turned and dove into the water. Easily swiming across,then shaking his pelt dry. He lowered his muzzle and began scenting out Bluepaw again. Trying to get those new wolves out of his mind,but their appearances sat at the edge of his conscience. Who are they? I know their known as Bane and Blackwidow. He narrowed his eyes and paused. But...I suppose the question at hand is,what,I suppose,are they? Reddust crinkled his nose in disgust,with his back turned to the group. He then kept walking along,trying to scent his sister.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/40Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Snowstorm's ears went forward as Blackwidow spoke to Bane, trying to hear the words, and he did. Bane then turned to Snowstorm and Silentwhisper and asked what the chances would be of them getting accepted would be. "I believe Graystar will accept if you ask to join StormClan," he replied, his voice still calm. "But Shadestar may be a different story. If you wish to join our clan, you must come back to our camp with us and ask the leaders yourselves. But I must warn you, we have many members in our clan, and they will keep a very close eye on you. So you have two choices. You can come with us and ask to join and be watched closely, or leave our territory and return to where you came from, or wherever you may chose to go. It's your decision." The deputy awaited a reply, wondering what these two wolves whom appeared to have come from a much different place would chose.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Reddust sighed as he neared the Twolegged place. He stopped and stared at the houses. The stench of car exhaust and more Twoleggeds wafted over his nose. He crinkled his nose in disgust and snorted out the smell. His wet fur cling to his skin. It irritated him,but he let it be. Red then turned around to head back,Snowstorm had continued talking to them. Red speculated silently,his red eyes stared silently at them. He felt like growling at them,but he knew they'd probably run with their tails between their legs. Or,they'd attack them back. He didn't want more trouble of scars and blood. Coping with Bluepaw was enough as it is. Reddust sighed and shuffled over back to the bridge. He stared across it. It had been crowded,and one of the reasons he didn't take it back to the Stormclan shore. He sighed and turned back to the forest. He stood on Riverclan land,it of course,unnerved him. He closed his eyes and imagined the soft mush called mud under his paws. The shadows loomed from the stunted trees. With Shadowclan wolves prowling around the marsh. He shook his head from thought. Like that's going to happen. Graystar and Shadestar don't seem to be changing their minds. I kinda wish I got some sight of what kind of life my dad had... Red muttered a curse under his breath and peered through the brush again. Waiting for sometching else to pop out,just like Thunderpaw did,but nothing did. Red narrowed his eyes in suspicion,but shrugged in the end. He walked along the other side of the shore. Creeping beside the river. Twitching at every splash that echoed in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

We should accept them if they like it. More warriors are better, making the odds of winning in battle higher. Thunderpaw thought. He gave a small smile that only the two other wolves could see and them made it quickly vanish. They ask me what my name is, I tell. They threaten me, I threaten back, right? he asked himself in his head.
[lame post, im really tired]
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/10Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Barkclaw had nodded as Snowstorm mentioned that the Twolegs had been over the Twolegbridge. His gray eyes glanced forward as he tried to think of where the Twolegs might have gone. There was a nearby Twolegplace, or at least he thought there was. Maybe Bluepaw and the others were there? Perhaps the Twolegs had decided to be clever and brought Bluepaw somewhere else, far away from the Twolegplace. Barkclaw hadn't had much time to think before a new scent drifted by, and quickly the warrior's pelt was bristled. Intruders? On StormClan territory? I have enough to deal with already. Barkclaw thought irritably, glaring as two wolves approached his patrol. Barkclaw snarled, though Reddust and Leopardpaw had already spoken towards the two loners.

The brown-patched wolf heard one of the wolves, the reddish-furred one, say that she and the other were adventurers, introducing herself as Blackwidow and her mate as Bane. Barkclaw listened as she said she was from a pack in the mountains; he wondered if that had anything to do with SunClan. Barkclaw growled slightly, wondering what to say to the two wolves, before hearing Leopardpaw's responses to Blackwidow and Bane. The young warrior agreed with the apprentice- the two wolves didn't have any right to trespass. Barkclaw had blinked upon hearing Blackwidow mention her pack was a Clan; there were other Clans? Barkclaw listened as the conversation continued, hearing Snowstorm and another wolf introduce themselves- he hadn't met Silentwhisper before, though that could wait for another time. Barkclaw turned back to the two newcomers, not trusting them yet; the wolves hadn't at first mentioned they were from a Clan, and they had still come onto StormClan territory. "Did you have any reason for wanting to join StormClan?" Barkclaw asked, his tone a slight growl as he looked at the two newcomers. He heard Snowstorm's reply to their questions, and also waited to hear their response to that as well.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 am

Bane had to bite his tongue as Whitestorm spoke up. Instead he thought what he wished to say, I do believe I was referring myself Snowstorm and Silentwhisper not some other pack member. His ears perked forward as yet again the white wolf addressed his mate. There was courtesy and being kind and generous and then there was being annoying and getting on Bane;s nerves. The gray masked brute suppressed a growl as he looked at Snowstorm who finally spoke up. He listened intently and nodded with his words. For a moment he thought about it, this was Blackwidow;s wish after all. With a deep sigh the brute nodded, catching the smile the apprentice (Thunderpaw) flashed before making it disappear. The brute cocked his head at this and tried sending him his own smile, only of course the apprentice would not be able to tell he was smiling. Before he could answer another wolf spoke up,, and Bane sighed softly. He closed his eyes and wished for eternal patience before looking the wolf right in the eyes as he turned his gaze on each and every one. "We do. There comes a time in ones life when we wish to truly find our place. After such hard beginnings, and a clan we truly loved and will forever hold close we wish merely wish to join a larger system and become as close as possible, to a point in which we would protect the pack as if we had been born into it." Bane had to suppress the feeling growing in his stomach as he spoke some truths and some lies but what he said next made him want to heave. "You have shown us how well you work together even with differing opinions. This is something my mate and I truly admire." He growled, but remained quite relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 am

Snowstorm nodded at Bane's reply. "Very well, then," he said. "If that is your decision, then we will take you back to our camp. Everyone, listen up! We are going to take Blackwidow and Bane back to camp. I need at least three wolves to accompany them and myself back. Anyone who wishes to come with us may, but there has to be at least three wolves left on the patrol if it is to continue. And do not act hostile towards them for now. We have come into agreement that we will take them back to camp to be judged by our leaders whether they can join StormClan or not. So, whoever is coming back to camp, let's get going." The large male looked around at his clan mates, waiting to see which ones would be going back to camp, and which ones would stay on the patrol, if any.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

Silentwhisper looked at Snowstorm. "I'll go with you." He quietly replied. The large black brute slowly got to his paws and stretched. Afterwards he stood up straighter. He looked at Blackwidow who had been silent for a while before heading in the direction of the camp, looking back every now and again to see if anyone was behind. He would occasionally wait for them to catch up.

~ Stormclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 am

Reddust had caught scent of some raccoons. After all this 'madness',they needed some food after all. He spotted the chittering gray form come through the brush. His red eyes glittered,then turned sharp. He snarled and leapt forward. He felt his fur brush his paws as Snowstorm's call echoed through the woods. The raccoon skittered away. Reddust's muttered a curse and turned around to the group. They had started going back with the newcomers. He narrowed his eyes. "I'm staying to look for Bluepaw." Then added quietly to himself. Whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Blackwidow was quiet throughout this whole conversation, she was letting Bane take care of the 'letting me join part,' she was thinking on if she was making a good decision or not. She saw the apprentice (thunderpaw) smile at them for a quick second before it disappeared, she smiled back at him and then padded over to the river on the other side of the bridge to get herself a much needed drink. She then turned around and followed Silentwhisper back to there camp. While she walked she thought about what Bane had just told the wolves and couldn't help but smirk, she knew that some of what he had said was a lie, yet if she didn't know him, she too would have believed him. She glanced at Bane, with a loving but nervous glance. And then continued on to the camp.
Stormclan camp
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Whitestrom glared at the masked male feeling the tension from him. He didn't say anything and Silentwhisper and Snowstorm led the two back to the camp. "Something is still not right." He thought the male stared at them as they left "I wonder what it is." He said to himself before looking around to se who else was here.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Leopardpaw scowled after the two intruders as they ventured on into StormClan camp. The cheek of it! They didn't even look normal, and they spoke in an odd way and they just.....they just didn't fit in, that much she was sure. The female looked alright - but the male...he was just odd. No, she decided. She wasn't going to stand for this. And, as usual, she directed her rant towards her mentor.
"Silkstream, why do these strangers have to stay with us? They look weird and they speak in an odd way and I don't like them and I hate them and and and and....."
She looked up at Silkstream and stamped one paw childishly, a scowl upon her features.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Snowstorm nodded to Silentwhisper and Reddust, then looked around one more time. So far, there weren't three wolves with him, only one, but he was sure that some others would come. He walked along with Silentwhisper and the two newcomers, staying next to them and keeping an eye on them, making sure that they didn't try anything. The white deputy led them back to the StormClan camp, hoping the whole way that these weren't spies or something, and he hadn't just made the biggest mistake of his life.

~StormClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Bane waited for Blackwidow to cross first, as Snowstorm called out his orders. The gray brute tuned them out somewhat as he turned to look back in the direction they had come. Far off, he knew that from Rainbow mount he could have seen this place but would have overlooked it. Now he could not see it but he could imagine it. The brute gave a soft sigh, a last goodbye to the home he had truly loved but he wished to be with his mate more so he followed quietly after. The large brute padded through and heard Leopardpaw, while allowing a smirk to form beneath the mask, but his eyes glared at the apprentice. So much he could say... so much he could do. Oh well. Bane waited for Silentwhisper, thankful the wolf had spoken up and Snowstorm to lead the way before casting a final glance back and following the brutes and his mate deeper into the territory of Stromclan.

-Stormclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/30Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 pm

The fae arrived pretty much slowly and lame. She yawned softly as she squeezed her eyes for a bit. She saw Reddust in a distance and also Barkclaw. Luna felt somehow relieved. She walked by the river coast as she lowered her head and began drinking. The cold and clean water made her feel a little bit fresh. The warrior glanced at her sons as she spoke "Did you found something while patroling?" The she-wolf frowned a little when she heard her stomach rumble.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 pm

"I'm staying." The apprentice said, in a suppressed growl. Whether you like it or not. Thunderpaw flicked his tail irritably before glaring at Reddust. Thunderpaw would never say it, but he admired the warrior, no matter how easily irritated he was. He sniffed the air to try to search for clues. Nothing. I've got to keep searching, he thought. Shaking out his ragged fur he padded towards the end of the two-leg bridge, before stopping and staring at the other side. It seems like the two-leg carried Bluepaw over there. He didn't want to speak, so he just looked at the others with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Once the rouges had left ear shot,Reddust turned back to the brush to continue hunting. He brushed away the bushes to look around. Then a familiar sweet scent wafted over his nose. He turned around nonchalantly and yawned. His eyes started to water as he stared at his mother. His long tongue ran over his muzzle. He clicked his tongue at her question. "Tck! All we found were those two mutts you just passed." Seeing as he felt the coldness of the weather deep into his bones,he gave up on hunting. A loud crack sounded above them,then the scent of fresh rain washed over him. "Dang weather..." He muttered under his breath. He padded over and sat by his mother. He turned to look at Thunderpaw,who wasn't more than 3 feet away. He wrinkled his nose from the overwhelming scent of those loners. He sighed,exasperated,and completely drained off all emotion and feeling. Reddust watched the water lap near his paws. The wind was already howling his ears,and pounding at his fur. The cold had penetrated his unusually long fur. He didn't want to be wet,then even colder. Reddust stopped himself from shivering at the cold. He then looked up at Thunderpaw. He sent a some kind of a mischievous grin at the group. Reddust raised his eyebrows. "What...?" He said in an irritated tone. The apprentice got on his nerves,but he was still a kid,and you had to have patience with kids. His mind kept going back to Blue. He just imagined them as a family in the nursery. Now this had to happen. Dang Twoleggeds... He cursed himself,Starclan...and well,there was no one else he could blame,but himself. That's what made him feel the worst. If he had been their,they would have taken him,or he would have just chased them off. His red eyes filled his rage,but he kept a silent and straight face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twoleg Bridge   Twoleg Bridge - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twoleg Bridge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next