Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 39 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+31
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Applesplinter
Bloodcut
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Hollowfang
Direstar
Sweetpaw
Sophie
Snowstar
Dawnwish
Deerpup
Cherryfrost
Blackhawk
Ivyfrost
Moonwhisper
Heatherstar
Russetstar
Shadestar
Shadewhisper
Tallfeather
Coldpup
Rosepup
Stonestar
Skydust
Owlfrost
Spottedstar
StarClan
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp

"We are the closest Clan to StarClan, spiritually and physically, and we always know our warrior ancestors are watching over us. That is what makes us strong. No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

WindClan Camp is the members' home. It's large and airy, with gorse bushes all around to hide it. A legend says that Windstar, the founder of WindClan, scooped out some sand to make the natural dip that the Camp is based.

There are no proper den structures, so the members sleep out in the open, under the stars. If there is bad weather, they may go into little dens made by other creatures such as badgers and foxes, though this is rare.

In the middle of the camp is Tallrock, a place where the leader will make announcements. There are dens for the elders, and there is a nursery, by the wall of gorse. There is a leader's den next to the Nursery.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki. Quote from Tallstar in Secrets of the Clans, page 27.

Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 am

Shadewhisper followed him into the den. "I've got a bit of information involving the ShadowClan pups, the RiverClan apprentices. I've also got something else. I'm afraid bad times are upon us. A prophecy." He said, his eyes full of worry and trouble.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:11 pm

"Oh StarClan," the Clan Leader muttered, "We don't need a prophecy........okay, tell me what I need to know."
The male retreated further into the Den, and beckoned silently for the Medicine Wolf to do the same, so they wouldn't be overheard.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Shadewhisper moved over to Russetstar as he moved back. Being over heard could be disastrous. "As for the pups, they're story is true. I received confirmation, under the Medicine Wolf oath that they truly were kicked out of ShadowClan. It was for several reasons that raised tension with Thunderclan that they left." He said, now for the prophecy. "As for the prophecy. It's as follows.

Of brave and bold,
the forest wolves seek,
In a location old,
At a dangerous place, especially for those meek,
Guarded fiercely,
With poisonous bite,
And hidden away, out of sight.

For those sleek,
Hidden in a place with your interest piqued,
Covered by time,
Yet not by grime,
Emitting a soft light,
Visited by creatures of whom you do not delight.

To those quick,
These animals surely stink,
A place to be wary,
You'd better not tarry,
Inside a place unlike,
And one you surely dislike.

With eyes in mist,
Those must persist,
Deep in the fog,
Of the bog,
Something happened here,
Of which your leader fears"

Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Russetstar said nothing about the rogue party outside, but narrowed his eyes. Wouldn't poke them with a barge pole. They're bad ones, for certain.
When Shadewhisper had finished the prophecy, the Leader spoke softly, so the rogues wouldn't overhear. "And one that you surely dislike......."
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:24 pm

To those quick,
These animals surely stink,
A place to be wary,
You'd better not tarry,
Inside a place unlike,
And one you surely dislike.
He repeated the line that would match to WindClan. "It says they stink. The rouges have nothing that would stink. A place inside. I don't know. Maybe badger sets or something? He whispered. He needed to put deep thoughts into this.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm

"Don't know," Russetstar replied, musing. "A place to be wary......where would we have to be on the look-out?"
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Heatherpaw lay down near the Medicine Wolf den, the scent of herbs distinct even from here. Feeling a sharp pain in her paw, she gently ran her tongue over it, the rhythmical lap not only physically soothing, but also mentally. Musing about the gathering, the apprentice thought about the events that were soon to occur. Letting her gaze rest on the group of effective rouges, the female's eyes narrowed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue27/30WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue53/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Moonwhisper limped into camp, her face wincing. Seeing that Shadewhisper was busy with Russetstar, she lay down and rythamatically licked her paw. She pain subsided a bit, but she chided herself for running on it right after she had hurt it. Her ears flicked as she caught some of their conversation, but she stayed out o it. Pretty soon she wouldent belong to this clan anymore.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/50WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Direblood flicked his ears back at heatherpaw his blood red gaze boring into her with a chiding stare. it said "you are just as guilty as me, you are a traitor for loving a thunderclan wolf" turning his head he nodded to oakpup flicking his ears he muttered to himself "just need more time... more time"
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue28/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

The yellow eyed pup blinked as shadewhisper returned and took russetstar away. flicking his tail he wondered about things to himself before standing and padding back to the den. watching as shadowpup left he flicked his ears back. feeling a cold gaze on him he turned and narrowed his eyes seeing heatherpaw glaring at him. his hackles rose and he bared his fangs glaring right back at the stuck up fae! his yellow eyes hardened with a look that showed he had been hated before. flicking his tail he lay down and muttered to himself "windclan huh" his black nose quivered as he waited for his brother to return. sighing he turned and began licking the fur on his side, cleaning it and brushing it back into its right place. he wondered what would happen at the gathering and if Direblood would tell the other clans about this new clan he was forming.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Russetstar heard conversation outside. "Excuse me," he said to Shadewhisper, poking his head out. "Excuse me," he said, throughly irritated. "Stop having a go at my apprentice, and remember you are guests. You may cease to be guests at any moment, should I see fit. And may I mention, you are in debt to WindClan and myself, as without me you'd be out in the wastes."
He paused.
"Quiet."
The Clan Leader looked back within the Den. "Sorry Shade," he apologised, sitting back down. "Rogues out there making a racket. Do continue."
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue40/40WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue85/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Stoatpaw watched what was happening within WindClan's camp; some wolves were looking at the wolves in other Clans, Russetstar even coming over to them and telling them to be quiet. Stoatpaw's dark blue eyes watched as Russetstar walked away. He managed to hear the Clan leader mention something about rogues. Is that what this Clan thought Stoatpaw was? Just some rogue who had entered into WindClan's camp and annoyed them? So since they think I'm a rogue, suddenly I don't matter anymore? Stoatpaw thought to himself, twitching his ears. He thought of when wolves, even one from WindClan, had came into RiverClan's camp; Graystar certainly didn't tell those wolves to be quiet or remind them that they were guests. Stoatpaw glanced outside the den he was in, laying down, and wondering when they'd leave this Clan of WindClan warriors.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue18/30WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue59/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Ripplepaw pinned her ears, oakpup wasnt having a go at his apprentice! did this leader have no honour? Graystar wouldnt have confined them to a den! her baby blue eyes narrowed and she gave a soft coughing growl. turning herhead she licked stoatpaws nose then stood and padded over to shadewhisper "excuse me" she said politely "on the way over here i wrenched my claw pretty badly could you have a look at it please" she held up her left front paw, a claw sticking up awkwardly. she flicked her blackbacked ears around ignoring the starss and glares she got.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Shadewhisper looked to Russetstar. "Possibly the badgersets? Maybe a place where a fox, a horse, where something is hidden?" He suggested, he noticed the moon starting to wane. "The gathering will be soon." He commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue27/30WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue53/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Moonwhisper twitched her nose and stood, following Ripplepaw over to Shadewhisper and Russetstar. "Now's not the time," she whispered, holding up her own wrenched claw. "Pretty soon we will have our own medicine wolf to look to." She smiled sympathetically at Ripplepaw and rested her tail on her shoulder. "Let's leave them in peace."
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:28 pm

(*cough* Russet and Shade are in le leaders den, no one can be near them, cause they be in leaders den...)

"I must prepare for what's ahead. If I receive a dream, you will be the first to know." He said, a bow of respect and he padded out to see Ripplepaw. Moonwhisper came up and told him not to. "Please Moonwhisper, this is an on the moment job, if it hurts right now, it gets attended to right now." He said rather harshly. "I also have that polyjuice to try again, so you come with me too. Your still in the clan for now, so you will be treated like a clan mate. You will both always be my friends." He said, talking about Direblood and Moonwhisper. "I treat friends as well as Clan mates."
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Moonwhisper blinked her gratitude and motioned to the medicine den. "Glad to hear that Shadewhisper. Are we doing the polyjuice now? Or we could always wait for the gathering to finish... And I could stop back here." She held her paw with the wrenched nail of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm

"No, if it works, you should be allowed to see the Gathering with your eyes. It happens now." He said, his eyes with kindness. "To the medicine wolves den now." He ordered, walking in and grabbing le polyjuice.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Moonwhisper nodded and obediently limped over to the medicine den. Sitting down just inside the door, she was bombarded by the tangy scent of herbs. "Now what?" she quized Shadewhisper, her tail twitching. "How long will it take?"
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

"Not long Moon." He said, applying the herbs to her eyes. He stood back waiting for some sort of reaction, maybe her eyes not to have a gaze of clouds. Maybe her to tell him he had a necklace now. something. His necklace hung heavy on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Moonwhisper opened her left eyes and felt a surge of dissapointment. She couldent see... But opon oping her right eyes, she lept to her feet in excitemnt. "Woah, the medicine den is smaller then it felt!" She looked at Shadewhisper with excited eyes. Her right eyes was clear, and shone greenly in the dim light. "Thank you so much!" She leapt around like an excited pup before running out of the den. "I want to see fourtrees!" She called before racing out of camp.

-FT 5-
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Shadewhisper frowned as her left eye opened cloudy. He loved though when she saw from her right eye. He smiled. "It was nothing, thank Snowflower." He whispered to himself before heading to Fourtrees. Proud of his work.
-FT 5-
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue35/30WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue60/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Shadowpup saw Moonwhisper leave for the gathering. Shadewhisper was a miracle worker when he saw that he'd cured one of her eyes. He padded after them. It's now or never.
-ft 5-
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/50WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Direblood padded out of camp a dark cold wad inside him, he was going to destroy the clans world with this revelation
-ft5
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue28/100WindClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:43 pm

oakpup tumbled out of camp after shadowpup his legs moving as fast as he could
-ft 5-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next