Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marshes - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marshes

Go down 
+35
Grizzlypaw
Two-Legs
Dracopaw
Dewstorm
Reddust
Hawk
Voidpup
Pandapup
Opalwing
Minkpaw
Whitestorm
Bluepaw.
Raven
Cougarpaw
Foxpaw
Lunalight
Purefeather
Emberfeather
Nightowl
Feathersoul
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Creekfire
Silverstone
Frost
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Silentwhisper
Mistypaw
Ravensky
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Lightningflash
StarClan
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Wet and shadowy, not many wolves come here or find it even close to being comforting. Stunted trees grow everywhere and it seems to be dark most of the year. Snakes make their home here, and the occasional herd or other hoofed animal rarely wander through. ShadowClan makes its home here, and most are comfortable and know exactly where not to step. Others may not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Crystals : 155
Location : Somewhere to the left, scaring wolves for life in ShadowClan!

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/10Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm

"Why am I the messenger wolf? Can someone else go?" Mistypup whined.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Lightningflash heard the pups and was torn between helping drive off the bear and scold the pups for being out here. In the end she sarled and dashed to the pups. "Look you three. I'm nothaving any of you going to another clan for help. Ravenpup, I allowed you to stay andhide here since you were so determined to help but Silentpup and Mistypup you shouldn't be here. Just go back to camp. One bear is bad enough but a mother bear is horrible." Sh growled then looked at ravenpup. "I'm tempted just to drag you three back to camp myself but that leaves Shadestar and Nightfeather alone to fight this bear off." She growled, her growl hardly strong compared to the bear's vicious snarl. She flinched when the bear growled and a darkness appeared in Lightningflash's eyes. "Look, unless you three would like to be a snack for the bear or attacked and dragged back to this territory by the other clans, I suggest you just run along back to camp and continue trying to get help from th others. I won't be responsible if any of you get hurt, got it!?" She growled, baring her teeth a little at the pups, hoping they would just go away. She heard large thundering steps behind her and turned to see the bear rushing at her. With a dark growl se shoed the pups into a large bush near a tree and turned to face the bear. It swiped a huge paw at her and Lightning jumpd away, the angry bear's claws just a paw-length from her face. She growled at the bear and it roared its fury. /I have to get this bear awy from the pups./ she thought then padded around with a growl coming from her throat and her teeth bared, trying to make sure the bear's attention was on her.

The bear charged and Lightningflash dashed to the side then made a swift turn around and leapt up on the bear's back, diging her claws int the big brwn furry thing ad clamping her teeth on the back of it's neck. /This things fur is too much. I can't reach its neck to be able to kill it./ she thought to herself, holding on as tightly as she could while the bear roared and buckd, trying to get her off. The bear then rose on its hind paws and dropped down quickly, sending Lightningflash falling right near the bear. The she-wolf whimpered a little from the impact of landing on the ground and looked at the bear that was towering over her, its paw raised to strike. Darkness flashed through her eyes and she scrambled to her paws just in time to avoid the direct blow, though she did get a scratch on her left shoulder. She smiled and glared at the bear, a dark enjoyment clear in her eyes as she waited for the bears next move.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/40Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:20 pm

ravenpup shoved the other pups back and stuck her tail up in the air showing dominance. she dashed off through the marsh and found some dock as well, bundling that up she trotted back and set up the herbs under another bush. after sorting out the herbs nicely she pulled silentpup and mistypup into the bush with ehr "we will get killed if we try to fight!" she hissed "you stay with me" she glanced over at lightningflash fighting of the bear and sighed slightly she would have had lightningflash for a mentor if she had wanted to be a warrior, but she didnt want to be a warrio so that ship had sailed. she flinched as lightningflash got a scratch on her shoulder. ravenpups paws itched to go and help but she knew she had to stay back for now until the bear was either dead or run off. she sat down and watched the fight intently.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Mistypup was mad that she was a pup. 'If I were a warrior, I could be out there, helping Lightningflash! Not just sitting here and being shoved and pulled everywhere!' she thought angerly. But, as much as she wanted to hurt that bear, she knew that no one whould ever let a pup fight a fully-grown angry mama bear. So she just growled and watched the fight, even though she was ready to battle at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Shadestar whipped around and saw the three pups there, as well as Lightningflash. He snarled at their stupidity, and barreled Lightningflash out of the way of the bear. "Hurry up and go back to camp, bring the pups." He growled at her, his golden eyes filled with fury. "Why would you bring them here, you ignorant wolf!" Realizing having his back on an angry mother bear was never a good idea, he turned around and faced the bear, charging around it and then jumping onto its back. He was not trying to kill or injure the bear, only run it off so it would never return. The bear reared on its back, causing the ShadowClan leader to loosen his grip and fall onto his back. Quickly recovering, he jumped out of the way of the bear's next attack and flinched as the cold water soaked his already-wet body. Snarling at the female wolf, he attempted to scratch at the mother bear's eyes. Making contact, she roared in pain before swiping a large paw into the side of Shadestar's head. The Clan leader felt a splitting pain in the side of his head before falling to the ground and blacking out for a few split seconds.

He felt a terrible pain coming from his scruff, the bear wrapped its jaws around his neck and let go in the middle of a shaking motion, causing him to be thrown nearby into the water. Shuddering as the cold water seeped through his fur and he struggled to push away the fog filling his brain and to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm

"Shadestar!" Misty shouted, and quickly, staying in the shadows so the bear wouldn't notice her, ran to the lake. "Shadestar, are you ok?" she asked, scared.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:17 am

Silentpup jumped out into action. That did it! That bear totally ticked him off. He swiped at the bears leg, but with a growl he ran away, not taking his chances. "Maybe i should get the help..." He yelled at the other two pups.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/30Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue61/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Nightfeather glared at Silentpup. "Maybe you should go back to camp! Maybe all of you should get back to camp!" she snapped. The bear had already injured Shadestar, the warrior wasn't going to let it hurt anyone else. Not anyone from ShadowClan, at least. Nightfeather quickly darted to the bear's side as the bear turned to look at her and jumped at it. The bear roared furiously and tried to defend itself, but the warrior was already sinking her teeth into the animal. Again, it reared up and, like Shadestar, Nightfeather lost her grip and fell to the ground. The wolf snarled as she got to her feet, staring into the bear's eyes before rushing at it again. Once in range of the bear's claws, she tried to change direction and attack from the side, but she was too slow to avoid the bear's claws as it lashed out at her. The warrior yelped in pain as the claws raked her and quickly backed off, blood dripping from her shoulder. The bear charged at her, and Nightfeather rolled away from it, wincing as her wounded shoulder touched the ground. Her eyes narrowed and she jumped at the bear again, though slower than before. She bit into the bear's leg as hard as she could, and once again it roared in fury. The warrior let go and jumped away from the bear as it roared, snarling at it viciously.

Slowly, knowing it was outnumbered(even if some of the others were pups), the bear began to back off, still glaring at Nightfeather. Nightfeather took a few steps toward it and barked a warning. The bear roared at her again before turning and walking away, followed by her cub. The warrior continued to snarl at it until it had walked out of sight. Once it had gone(and hopefully left ShadowClan territory), she turned around and walked back to the others. Glaring at the pups, she said, "What were you all thinking? You know you aren't allowed out of camp, yet you still followed us? You could have died!" Then, she turned to Lightningflash. "And you. Why didn't you return them to camp right away? You know the dangers!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Lightningflash snarled when the bear retreated, hoping to make sure the dumb bear would stay away. er ears pricked when she heard nightfeather scolding the pups and then turn to her and scold her. She growled softly but frustrationg was evident in her voice. "I didn't bring them here. I tried to tell them to go back to camp but Ravenpup insisted that she wanted to help and then the other two appeared. I won't take responsibility for these pups being here." She growled then stalked off to Shadestar to help get him away from the water.

Her fur was bristling but she calmed herself enough to be able to gently pull Shdestar a little bit further from the cold water, knowing he could very much get in worse condition if the water was allowed to continue seeping into his fur and chilling him. "Shadestar, Shadestar are you okay?" She asked, nudging him softly. She bent her head low to look at his eyes. her eyes reflected a hidden concern deep in them, a concern that only showed itself in that moment and if someone was to come over to them, it would disappear as if it was never there. She quickly licked his ear once and looked at him. "Shadestar." She said softly, hoping the leader wasn't too injured and woul wake u. /He better be fine enough to walk because I'm not dragging his wet furry rear back to camp./
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Mistypup tucked her tail between her legs and her head dropped in shame as Shadestar scoulded her, Ravenpup and Silentpup. Then he turned to Lightningflash to scould her.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:35 am

she leapt over to shadestars side and began chewing up the comfrey her tiny jaws moving fast, she gently spat the poultice onto the leaders neck and murmured "comeon shadestar you can survive this! you are shadestar afterall!" she began gently rubbing the poultice into his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marshes - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:40 am

"He will survive it." Silentpup muttered. "As you said Ravenpup, he is Shadestar afterall."He couldnt bear looking at Shadestar like that so he turned to Nightfeather. "Nightfeather we were trying to help... really! We were gonna send for help and then we could kill the bear altogether! Me, Ravenpup and Mistypup are well trained... pup warriors! And it wasnt my fault we are here, I followed Mistypup and Ravenpup!"
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Not even wanting to begin arguing with Lightningflash, Nightfeather glared at Silentpup. "Well trained pup warriors? I don't think so. Pups aren't trained, I don't care what you've learned from other wolves or from your "fighting" at the nursery - it's nothing compared to the training you receive as an apprentice. And yes, it is your fault you are here. You shouldn't have followed, and Mistypup and Ravenpup shouldn't have followed either," she growled. What was it with ShadowClan pups sneaking out of camp? Why was it so hard for them to understand why it was wrong? The warrior turned to look at Shadestar and Ravenpup. At least Ravenpup has a use.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Mistypup again, looked ashamed. "I sure hope Shadestar's ok." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 pm

"He'll be fine. He won't give up that easily," Nightfeather said, looking at Mistypup. Even though the one treating him was inexperienced, it was better than nothing, and Shadestar is strong. The warrior looked around the area, searching for any sign of the bear, just in case it was still hanging around somewhere. It seemed to have left, but it never hurt to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 pm

"We should get back. I'm starving!" Mistypyp said.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Lightningflash growled softly when Ravenpup went to Shadestar and began applying herbs but it was a softer growl, and one really only from pent up tension. Her fur as still bristling slightly as she stood up and scanned the area, searcing in case the bear returned. Quickly the female trotted in a quick-paced, simple but fairly wide circle around the group of wolves, sniffing the air, hearing the sounds and on alert in case the bear wanted to go a second round. fter checking tha the area was safe, lightning padded a half circle around nightfeather, giving her and the pups she was scolding some space, and padded back to Shadestar. "Shadestar, Shadestar, hurry up and wake up already." She muttered then looked at Ravenpup. "Once we are mobile again and can get Shadestar back to camp and safe, you and the other two pups should stay in camp. just because you are helping Shadesta now doesn't mean you will be allowed to wander like an apprentice. You are pups and therefore are supposed to stay in camp unless with permission." She said, sitting next to Shadestar and licking his ears gently, hoping it would wake him. She flicked her ears and glared over at Mistypup who said she was starving.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Ravenpup finished treating Shadestar then turned to lightningflash and said "crouch down im too short to reach your shoulder" she glanced at nightfeather "you do the same" she had the same bustle and grouchyness as a proper medicine wolf. she then continued her careful chewing of comfrey she glanced up and snapped at mistypup and silentpup "go and find more of this herb it looks like this" she held up a stick of comfrey still not chewed and let them look at it before going back to busily chewing then applying it to nightfeathers wounds, she was a warrior after all and her wounds were deeper than lightningflashes wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Lightningflash stubbornly looked away from Ravenpup when she said to crouch down. /Hmph. Some pup telling me to crouch down as if she is the medecine wolf. I can tell this little runt is going to get on my nerves if she keeps on acting like she's a medecine wolf already./ the young warrior thought, watching as the pup tended to Nightfeather's wounds. Lightningflash stood up and stretched, the scratchs she took from the bear stinging slightly but overall not really hurting. "Hey Nightfeather. Shadestar hasn't woken up yet. What should we do? Stay here and wait for him to wake?" She asked, a calm darkness evident in both her eyes and voice. Her tone was icy cool but not icy sharp. Of course, the young female did often have such a tone in her voice when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

"If you're so hungry, you shouldn't have left camp," Nightfeather said to Mistypup before looking at Ravenpup in surprise. A pup, ordering a warrior around? Though, she did have a valid reason. The pup sounded almost like a proper medicine wolf, was she aiming to become a medicine wolf apprentice? She wouldn't be bad at it.. especially if she'd follow the warrior code. "How do you know what to do?" Nightfeather asked as she crouched down, allowing the pup to reach her wounded shoulder. Her head turned to glare at Lightningflash as the new warrior spoke. "Of course we should wait for him. What did you think we were supposed to do, leave him here, unconscious?"
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:17 pm

ravenpup finished nightfeathers wounds then trotted over to lightningflash, she reared up on her hind legs and rested her paws just beneath lightningflashes wound. she applied the poultice to lightningflashes wounds then trotted back over to shadestar sniffing his wounds she replied "i dont know... i just... i dont know i just do" she looked up at the two faes "you will have to carry him back and put him in the medicine den, hopefully lightdawn will be able to help me take care of him"
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Lightningflash growled slightly when nightfeather spoke to her. "Of course not. That's not what I ment and you should be smart enough to realize that's not at all what i was thinking." She replied, glaring at the older female warrior and not bothering to pay any attention to the pup. "I was thinking should we just stay with him or should one of us run back to camp to let Lightdawn or someone else know what happened. It's possible someone will begin to wonder if we are gone to long." Then she looked at ravenpup, noting the small black wolf's idea. ' That would work if I was a little bigger Ravenpup. If you haven't noticed, i'm kind of smaller than the rest of the warriors. I couldn't hold up Shadestar well enough to keep him from getting hurt even more.' She added to the pup, flicking her tail once before sitting back down near Shadestar. "So what shall it be Nightfeather? hould we simply wait here or should we send word to Lightdawn that he's down and get someone a bit larger than me to help carry Shadestar?" She asked, the slightest hint of a challange in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Nightfeather growled slightly at Lightningflash as she spoke. Who was she to challenge her? "Well then, since you're so smart," she said this in a slightly sarcastic tone, "let's go with your idea. Go back to camp and tell someone about what happened. Bring the pups with you, I'll stay here in case something else happens," she said. She didn't want to be so snippy to the younger warrior, but she couldn't really help herself. Her ego always got the better of her when she was provoked. Probably just what she wants.. she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 pm

ravenpup snorted "im not going back i have to stay with shadestar to keep an eye on him, i need to make sure that hes ok! please let me do this" she gave a slow beeseching whine. she stood up straight, her midnight blue eyes watching the two warriors with alert eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Nightfeather glared at Ravenpup. She knew quite well that pups weren't allowed out of camp, and yet she was begging to stay anyway. Then again, she was the only one who knew what she was doing with herbs. The warrior narrowed her eyes as the pup whined. "Fine, you can stay, but only because you somehow know how herbs work. Just stop whining," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marshes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshes
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: StormClan Territory-
Jump to: