Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marshes - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marshes

Go down 
+35
Grizzlypaw
Two-Legs
Dracopaw
Dewstorm
Reddust
Hawk
Voidpup
Pandapup
Opalwing
Minkpaw
Whitestorm
Bluepaw.
Raven
Cougarpaw
Foxpaw
Lunalight
Purefeather
Emberfeather
Nightowl
Feathersoul
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Creekfire
Silverstone
Frost
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Silentwhisper
Mistypaw
Ravensky
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Lightningflash
StarClan
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Wet and shadowy, not many wolves come here or find it even close to being comforting. Stunted trees grow everywhere and it seems to be dark most of the year. Snakes make their home here, and the occasional herd or other hoofed animal rarely wander through. ShadowClan makes its home here, and most are comfortable and know exactly where not to step. Others may not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/10Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue28/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:02 pm

Oakpup rolled his eyes and replied "my father might be dead or alive i dont even know! that kind of worry always resides in me, now if you are going to practise hunting with me and shadowpup then stay. if not then go back to camp and taddle tail on us!" his yellow eyes glittered "though.... if you do taddle tail.. i cant fathom the kind of injuries you might end up gathering..."
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Shadowpup went from being the mad one to the one having to make peace. Fantastic, he was terrible at making peace. "Why don't you both shut your traps. We are all going to get in trouble, so what's the difference if we stick out here a bit long. I just am getting ready so I can be an apprentice!" He said, he hated being the keeper of peace. He loved to fight.
(Patrick Henry because I was doing SS homework)
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Snickering he replied quietly,"alright then. If you don't want my help or my advice,so be it." He then left with a flick of his tail. He then told silentpaw to just go,and leave them alone. He then ran off back to camp,a snarl upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Oakpup smirked faintly before saying to shadowpup "why dont we pracitise battle moves? only for a while then we can sneak back into camp and nowolf will ever know!" a challange glittered within the apprentices yellow orbs. twitching his brown ears, the brown, cream black pup stood tall and strong.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Shadowpup smiled. he had not yet begun to fight, "Want to continue the earlier session, just not as serious?" He asked. His eyes glittered mischievously. "We can always sneak around the borders." Shadowpup added in. He had a feeling Oakpup and him were gonna be good friends.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Oakpup nodded then said "fighting is definatly a good idea, however the borders sound tempting as well..." he flicked his ears and sat down. when he was an apprentice he would show the world that nothing would stop him from becomming a warrior. his yellow eyes flicked to shadowpup.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:17 pm

"Why don't we fight for a bit then explore the borders?" He asked, his eyes had mystery in them, he was grinning. He leapt at Oakpup. Aiming for his belly. He was careful to make sure he didn't hurt his clanmate. This was practice, not a real fight.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Oakpup grunted as shadowpup hit his belly. with a quick twist of himself he threw the otherpup off him. standing up he shifted his paws on the marshy earth. a glittere entered the pups yellow eyes. this was what he was made for, fighting and triumpahness. he leapt at shadowpup and used his slightly larger body to pin him down again.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Shadowpup smiled, this was his fight. Sure Oakpup had more strength. Shadowpup had more speed, it was the nature of things that smaller wolves were faster then bigger wolves. "I have not yet begun to fight." He grumbled as he was hit, he stood up and ran around Okapup, different directions every time. It was the dizzy dance. Meant to make another confused.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Oakpup simply closed his eyes and listened. his ears followed shadowpups footsteps. judging his time correctly the bigger wolf leapt and slammed into shadowpup. retreating a little the large pup slammed into shadowpups stomach again and again. getting tired of that move he backed up and flicked his tail almost boredly.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Shadowpup was surprised by Oakpup hitting him. "Woah! Where'd you learn that? Do you think you can teach me?" He asked, he was astonished that someone reflected to his dizzy dance.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

oakpup smiled "what you do is close your eyes, you listen to the others pawsteps, of course this wouldnt work in a true battle against another clan, someone told me that its really loud in a real batlte. anyway then you judge where abouts they will next be then slam into them. if you hit their stomach enough you can make them vomit, if you hit their chest you can snap ribs" oakpup shrugged "i came up with it just by thinking about it at night"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 pm

"Really?" He asked, he knew that on one on one training with his mentor when he was older, that this would pay off. He looked at Oakpup, "Want to go explore the borders now? That snitch might have told someone by now." He looked to the WindClan border.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Oakpup shrugged "hm, we should go towards the thunderclan border, i want to makesure that none of those mousebrained wolves dare to step near our territory!" his yellow eyes glittered with venom. he loathed the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Shadowpup nodded, seeing the hatred for the other clans. Shadowpup respected Oakpup, who earlier this morning he'd been mad at. He walked towards the ThunderClan border. Ready to defend it with his life.
-SC & TC Border-
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Oakpup padded beside shadowpup. he had accepted shadowpup as a friend, something big for him, the sour angry stubborn pup usually had no friends. he hoped that there would be wolves at the tc border. he wanted to rip someone to shreds.
-sc & tc border-
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/10Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Is very scared, as streakpup was lost, and she smelled shadowclan. This place smells horrible she thinks. she sees a young vole close, she jumps on it and snaps its neck, but it is still alive. She sighs, ''i will wait overnight for it to die then find my way back.''

Streakpup has a dream from StarClan. A ''streak'' of lightning of lightning makes a ''flame'' by a stream then the water rises, it gets put out. and she hears the words, a streak can make a flame that can blaze, but even fire has a weakness, water.

Streakpup suddenly wakes up, follows her footprints to camp, leaving the vole.(NOT a prophecy, im just bored...unless you want it to be)

~~TC Camp~~
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Silverstone
Warrior
Silverstone

Crystals : 108

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 am

Silentwhisper trots into the marshes and sits down. Smelling a scent of a Thunderclan wolf he spat in disgust. "How dare they even set a foot in our territory." He growled to himself. He hated Thunderclan wolves. Ever since Swiftstreak, Rainstar and Lunaeclipse were discussing Oakpaw or something like that with him he hated the scent.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Creekpaw padded into the clearing, spotting Silentwhisper sitting a little ways off. He padded in his direction, his paws getting sticky with foul-smelling mud. How do ShadowClan stand it? he thought, brown mush oozing between his claws. He approached his mentor, holding one paw up and licking the mud out from in between his claws. "I'll have webbed feet if wee stay here any longer!" he growled, flicking sticky brown droplets off his paw.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:22 am

Silentwhisper chuckled and flicked some mud at Creekpaw. "I'm pretty sure wolves, labradors and newfoundlands already have webbed feet. Unless i've got that wrong." He told the apprentice, thinking about the dog breed names as he had not much knowledge on dogs. "Anyway, on with the tour. Wet and shadowy, not many wolves come here or find it even close to being comforting. Stunted trees grow everywhere and it seems to be dark most of the year. Snakes make their home here, and the occasional herd or other hoofed animal rarely wander through. ShadowClan made its home here, and most are comfortable and know exactly where not to step. Others may not be so lucky. So watch out Creekpaw." He muttered to the apprentice. He then yawned and rolled about in the mushy mud. "Wait a second and then we can go back to camp." He said, rolling about in the mud again.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/30Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Creekpaw glanced down at his mentor, who was rolling around in the mud. His fur was getting coating in mud. He fell back, yelping in surprise, as mud splatted in his face. He thudded against the ground, mud splashing down on him like a wave. "Frog-dung!" he exclaimed. The large gray apprentice hauled himself up, the muck sucking at his fur. He shook, splattering the trees with brownish black goop. "Now I'll be all muddy for the Gathering!" He turned his head up to the full moon, his amber eyes focusing on it as it glowed from above. "Meet you there!" he called, sloshing through the mud.

~FT~
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 am

Copperpaw appeared in a stunted tree, he had just arrived from the border. he smelled the stale scent of several other stormclan wolves. he wagged his tail nearly falling out of the tree. he flicked his large soft ears and waited slightly impatiently for his two friends.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 am

Shadowpaw arrived and was on a branch in the next tree. "hey Copperpaw, how are we going to hunt for the rats without getting caught,' she asked him a little uneasy being in Stormclan's territory. i really hope we dont get caught, then we would be in soo much trouble with Firestar and with Nightowl, she thought glancing around to see if she spotted any Stormclan warriors. she waited for Emberpaw to hurry up and then for Copperpaw to lead the way
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue24/10Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Marshes - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Marshes - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Emberpaw appeared, finally sinking her claws in to one of the few sturdy Oak's branch, halting her. She peered down at the mucky, sticky ground below. A ripple of unease passed through her fur at the sight of the squishy blobs of goo. She cast an uncertain glance at it. She was at Warrior age now, and she had matured. She wasn't at all excited about getting her sleek, russet fur mucky.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Copperpaw looked at ease in the trees. his copper eyes glittered around and he chuckled. "not a good place for a battle unless you knwo how to fight in the trees". he flicked his ears and gave a long yawn. he leapt through the trees and landed on a rare area of no mud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marshes   Marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshes
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: StormClan Territory-
Jump to: