Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Cecil Boulevard 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 pm

A small Yorkie trotted of of her house. Her light brown and black head fur was pinned up in a tiny pink bow, and she had on a pink sweater with purple snow flakes. Her pink harness was snapped snugly around her chest, and a matching polka-dotted leash was hooked to it. A little heart shaped dog tag hung from the harness, next to a little bell that chimed when she pranced. Her name was Lucy. Yapping at the Two-leg holding her leash, she watched as it dropped it, walking back inside. Her nub of a tail wagging, she darted off, peering through the white picket fence that surrounded her territory. She folded her large, triangle ears close to her head, sighing. It's so lonely here. I wish i had a friend to play with,
Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 pm

(Everyone's at the dump,you could join us if you'll like
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:00 pm

(Okay, sure thing)

Lucy sighed again, tearing her head away from the fence. Maybe I can go look for some new friends. The yorkie glanced around, making sure her owner didn't see her. She pranced out of the gate, following the garbage truck as it exited.

~Dump~
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard Left_bar_bleue1/10Cecil Boulevard Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard Left_bar_bleue3/100Cecil Boulevard Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Jasmine looked around. She stood up on the floor and went through the doggie door. "Another day, another adventure."she said with a smile. After she watered the plants, Jasmine went to the dump.

-dump-
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Lucy padded along the edge of the Thunderpath, the monsters lazily strolling by. Sometimes friends of her Housefolk would poke their heads out of the monsters and wave a fleshy limb. She tipped her head to the side, searching for her home. Aha! she thought, spotting the white fence that surrounded her territory. Turning into the yard, she relaxed as her paws sank into the soft grass. Better wash this dust off my paws, the little dog thought, prancing behind her nest. She walked over to the fish pond, standing on the edge of the stone wall. She peered down, watching the golden fish dart about. Yipping happily, she dipped her paws in one at a time, rinsing them free. When she was done, she strode over to the edge of the fence, brushed through the branches of her willow, and lied down in her favorite sunny spot, her eyes closing for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Jasmine looked to her home. The big garden and the pool were clean. Now, she dragged the dog food bag to her bowl and poured some of the food inside her food bowl. She saw Lucy in her own home across the street. Rolling her eyes, she ate her food and sat uptight in front of the gate. The large house faced the smaller house and the sun shone along the water puddles and the pool.
Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Spotting white tails disappear behind a gate. He saw that collie before. He snarled. And noticed it was loud enough to hear. He shrugged. House-pet,too bad she never gets to feel the wind in her fur. And freedom. He then turned and started back to the barn.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 am

Jasmine looked at the collie. "If your thinking I don't have my freedom, I actually do."she said. "Low class dogs like you will never understand how we feel."she snarled. Jasmine glared at the border collie with her brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 am

Lucy opened her eyes. Standing up, her jaws parted in a yawn, she glanced around. She trotted over to the fish pond, sinking down in front of it. She reached out a paw, splashing in the water and watching as the fish darted away from her paw. She enjoyed watching how gracefully they moved, and how quick they were. She was distracted for a moment by a loud rumbling from her stomach. She ran up to her nest, hopping through the tiny doggy door and over to her food bowl. What's for dinner tonight? Licking her lips, the Yorkie sat down, sinking her teeth into the freshly chopped chicken that was scattered in the silver bowl. Her House-folk hardly ever gave her food pellets, always little bits of left over food that they didn't eat. She bent down over her water bowl, giving it a sniff. Yes! It's from the bottle! Bottled water always tasted better than faucet water, as it tasted fresher and more natural. Once she had eaten her fill, she went back outside again, looking around to see if there was anything new.
Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 am

Hearing the house-pet he turned. He growled. "I never asked for my life. If you every knew what I've been through. You would curl up and wish you were dead." He noticed the aggression in his voice,and a angry fire in his eyes. He shook his headline clearing it of his thoughts. "Your life I'm sure is easier then mine." He growled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:36 am

"Right."she said sarcastically. "At least I'm independent."she growled. "Name's Jasmine Not like you would ever remember."she snarled. Jasmine padded to the garden and lapped up water from her water dish and came back.
Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 am

He rolled his eyes. "A house-pet? Independent? If your independant I'm a badger." He chuckled. Then frowned as she told him her name. "So what's the reason for telling me? He smirked. Playing mind games with this house-pet was fun. He then sat down on the sideway. Flinching as each Longpaw machine passed by.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 am

"Ok then. Your a badger."she chuckled. Suddenly, one of the master's child called her name. "Master calls. See you around, badger."she said. Jasmine returned into the house and had to take care of the third child, the baby and play with him.
Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:03 pm

He rolled his eyes. Really nice come-back. He then glanced at the rows of houses. "Hmm no wonder. I'm on Cecil Boulevard. Where the fancy dogs live." He chuckled and shook his head. Then turned and ran back to the barn. They might get worried. Giving a last glance at the rows of houses,he snorted.
-Garelick Farm-
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Lucy watched the "friendly" talk, her ears pinned back against her head. I never thought people could be so rude, she thought. She watched as the Border Collie trotted off, mumbling something about the dogs here. It's getting boring here, she thought. Might as well see where he goes. And with that, she stood up, trotted out of her yard, and followed in the dog's paw-steps.

~Farm~
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 am

Chico squeezed out the dog flap and stretched. He was wearing a blue knitted jumper with his name CHICO on the back. That was his favourite jumper. Feeling a bit lonely he watched Lucy leave. "Where is she going?" He muttered. Then he looked for Jasmine. The akita trotted outside her house. "Jasmine?" He called.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 am

Jasmine padded outside once she had done her job. "Oh. Hello Chico."she yipped happily. "How are you this fine day."she asked. Jasmine went out and stood in front of the shiba in.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 am

Chico padded over to the white fence that surrounded Jasmines house. "You could say I am bored." He told the female. He scratched his ear with his hind leg and yawned. "I saw Lucy leave with a stray border collie. No fashion sense and he looks.like he has been chewed to pieces. Any idea who that may be?" He asked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 am

"He said that if I was independant, he was a badger."she said. "So, I call him badger."she chuckled. "That one is probably one of those farm dogs."she yawned. "Lucy is quite small. That dog had quite a temper, I'm worried for her."she said out loud by accident.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:40 am

Chico thought for a moment. "Surely collies have good temperments. I mean look at you! You are one of the most friendliest dogs i've met. Infact, you are pratically Lassie!" He told her. "Perhaps we should follow? My masters are going on a shopping trip and you know them. They would take hours." Then he heard his owners calling him. "Wait a second, collar change." He trotted over to his house and wait inside. His female master greeted him and took his red studded collar off. Then she replaced it with a blue leather one with a silver bone tag. Then she followed the male master back to the car and waved goodbye. He watched them leave and then trotted over to Jasmine again. "I mean, an akita like me could easily squash Badger."
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 am

"Ah yes. And thank you."she smiled. "Yeah...let's go to the farm. Besides, Lucy probably doesn't know the way home."she said. "She probably thinks I didn't notice her following me."she chuckled. "Maybe you.could, but violence is the last resort."she yipped. "Shall we go now?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:15 am

"Why not?" He asked. He got to his paws and licked his jumper clean. "But seriously. I weigh 100 pounds so if he asks for it... he'll get it." Then he put his mind on Lucy. "I hope Lucy will be okay. I mean, yorkshire terriers are tiny!" Then he followed where Lucy went, his tag making dangly noises as he trotted along.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:37 am

"Yeah."she said. "Let's go."Jasmine smiled. She ran after Chico, worried about Lucy as well. "With her big temper, she should be fine."she said.

-farm-
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Chico arrived and waited for Jasmine. He had grown very fond of the female and thought she was a good friend. He waited outside her house, by the white gate. He saw that his master's were not back yet and he sighed with relief. At least they wouldnt scold him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cecil Boulevard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: