Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Bullet shrugged, his tail thrashing excitedly behind him. "Why not now? What have we got to loose?" Bowing deeply in a mocking gesture in front of Eclipse he smiled. "Would Madam like to lead the way?" The brute asked playfully, dearly hoping that she would say yes as he didn't have a clue where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:23 pm

'I have no idea where to go.....' Eclipse laughed. 'Not really, I'll take the lead. Follow me.' The dog disappeared in to the forest.
SunClan and stormclan border
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Bullet let a laugh trickle from between his jaws, firstly out of disbelief and then purely out of humour as she spoke. Following Eclipse closely he padded along with a cheerful bounce in his step humming 'follow the leader'. He was very excited and nervous at the same time, and was very eager to discover what these clans were like. He padded to the border.
-SunClan/StormClan border-
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Rocky yawned, his dark brown eyes glancing forward from where he was near his house. The golden retriever was surprised he was even here; normally he'd have gone to the shopping district and stay there. Today he didn't feel like going there, instead his paws wanting to lead him in the direction of the forest. He didn't know if that would be a good idea. He looked up as he saw two dogs, or at least he thought he did, going into the forest. Rocky got up to his paws quickly, wondering if he should follow them. Deciding not to, the golden retriever went off to another part of the forest. He wanted to see if the packs of wolves living there were real.

~ThunderClan and StormClan border~
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Crystals : 171

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Calla found herself walking through the course of a neighborhood. Around her houses lined the sidewalks. The large, black female malamute gaped her jaw. She could like this place. It seemed beautiful to her. She paused and say on her haunches on the left sidewalk. She needed something to do. She yawned and shook her ruff before relaxing where she was, not caring if the place was usual to be sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Flick trotted along the sidewalk, fur prickling with unease. He knew Flip had come through here previously, but now her scent was stale. It was long past their arranged meeting time and while he had initially tried to convince himself of her general air-headedness being the cause, he grew less certain with every step. He gave a faint whine of unrest, curdling from deep in his throat, before continuing on his way.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Calla flicked an ear when she heard toe nails on the pavement. Her ears perked as she rose her head and saw what she thought was another dog, a white one. He looked to be taking a stroll. The female malamute snorted and approached the male."Hello,"she greeted politely. She sat on her haunches and studied the figure as he neared. White and looked to be a husky in her eyes.Interesting, she thought, and chuckled softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 am

Flick barely glanced at her as he passed, "Hey there." He walked a bit further before remembering his manners and turning back to her. "How may I help you?" he asked, finding no use in being impolite. He raised an eyebrow a bit at her chuckle, but did not break his small smile.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:18 am

Calla nodded to the male."Greetings," she said."My name is Calla. And you are?"She continued to study the male. He was a beauty to her but she shook her head of any of those thoughts. She thought proper introduction was first before she had the opportunity to get to know him. She thought to tell him that she was new to the area but she wasn't going to. She'd rather stick to being a friendly stranger for to her, this was part of survival in a strays world compared to those who were pets to the humans.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 am

"Calla? Pretty name," he purred, "A little out of place on a beautiful dog, but I suppose I'll let it slide." He found that charming others was a very effective way to befriend them, in a backwards sort of way. Plus, the female wasn't really that bad-looking, so a little bit of flattery wasn't exactly amiss. "I'm Flick," he smiled, gazing into her light eyes. That should have been more than enough buttering-up for the next part of his plan. "Pray, have you seen another white dog around? Female, named Flip? My sister is late and I'm worried for her safety."
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Calla shifted slightly as she laughed in her mind.'how charming' she thought. She perked her ears at his name."Interesting,"she said. At his question, she shook her head, her expression nearly apologetic."No I haven't." She thought a moment, then said,"I could help you look for her..."She smiled sweetly."I may not know much about this place but I'm I could help you look."Calla knew this wasn't her style but she couldn't help it. He instinct to care for other, especially someone who is looking for his sister, and she understood such things and would help any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Flick smiled, satisfied that she was now on board to help him. He certainly didn't consider such an action to be an evil one--really it was just how he interacted with others--as he had no intention of leading her on or using her as a stepping stone. "I'd be very thankful.. unless of course you have anything else you have to do? I wouldn't want to impose myself on your time.." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Calla smiled at the male."Not at all,"she said as she stood up and shook her fur."It's a great deal to find a lost sibling."She shook her head at his next question."No, I do not. I will help you find your sister." She smiled back at him, sweetly. She approached him and nodded."Lead the way."She gestured with a flick of her left ear. Call knew she was doing the right thing. She would love to explore and see what could be done about this males sister. She couldn't bare it if she said no to him.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

Sophie noticed the white dog again. She blinked and flicked her tail. But she shrugged and passed by. She flicked her tail and and kept walking.
-Park-
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:01 am

Cry and her mistress returned home, as her mistress let her off her leash cry barked and trotted over to her mistresses chair. as her mistress sat down cry nosed the footstool underneath her feet and sat down. grinning as she got a welcome pat cry trotted out of her doggie door into the back yard. her comfortable doghouse and water bowl were out there. trotting over she drunk and drunk plenty of water her whiskers on her face gettin wet. she looked up at the old maple trees planted in the back garden and pounced on a leaf left over from last autumn. the large yard was filled with green grass that was soft as puppy fur and bushes great for hiding in. hearing her mistress call Cry trotted back inside and lay down under her mistresses legs. listening as she told the red setter a story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 am

The twin dogs walked to where the red dog had gone. Pinecone jumped the fence and unlatched the gate. Cottenball followed in. They both hid under a bush.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm

scenting strange dogs on her home she got up with a growl, she would protect her mistress! she charged out of the house and snarled. showing sharp white teeth. her eyes glared around finding the bush. she growled "get off my land!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:56 am

The two german shepherd walked out. They were pretty big. "We heard you talking at the park. I am Pinecone." The other dog said,"I am Cottenball!"
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:01 am

(german shepards and red setters are the same size)
The red setter growled, believing that she was protecting her territory she snapped "leave my home or my mistress will call the pound!" she didn't know who they were and coming onto her home without asking was pretty impolite. Feeling her home threatened she lifted her lips not caring if they were two on one. she was only a bit smaller than them due to her being a female. her flopped over ears pinned back and she lifted her tail in a warning sign. they had better get out of her territory before she had to make them. her warning growl made her mistress worried, her name was Belinda. Belinda walked outside and said "whats going on Cry-bear". noticing the two foreign dogs on her property and the way her beloved canine was acting she said "Shoo! you are upsetting Cry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 am

The female german shepherds growled. Pinecone barked at the two leg. Cottenball barked at cry. They were not backing down. They had been Police dogs but had run away after there training. SO they knew what to do
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Duke stalked close to where he could smell and see them. Their scent blew towards him and he was well concealed they wouldn't see him. He watched as Cry's mistress, Belinda walked out and started to shoo the two others away. Duke perked his ears in wonder and watched astonished as they not only didn't leave they began to bark at the long paw. Duke's pelt bristled in anger, if they made one move toward the woman, one move toward the dog...
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Cry snarled "how dare you bark at my mistress you filthy mutts!" she put herself between the growling dogs and her beloved mistress "get out of her before pops returns and shoots you with his big ole gun!". her voice quavered not with fear but rage. they had gone to far when they had threatened her mistress. Belinda watched the dogs fearfully scared that the german shepards were going to attack her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

The dogs sat down in confusion. Pinecone rolled over. Cottenball gave the puppy dog eyes. They were starving and strays.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Cry growled "leave! this isnt your home its mine and my owners!" she was in full protective mode now. her red pelt glittered in the sunlight, belinda quavered "shoo! shoo! you are upsetting cry!" the beautiful setter glared at the german shepards.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:34 pm

In her basket infront of the fire a tiny puppy opened her light brown eyes. she yawned showing small white puppy teeth. getting up she stretched out her long black body. her coat still short but it would grow longer when she was older. for the moment her ears were the only long haired part of her. she heard her big sister cry growl at some dogs and tilted her head. she raced out of the house tumbling through the doggie door yapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: