Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 am

Raj kept going faster, his intentions to turn up ahead. He began to run, not turning to look back at the ruck, he could hear it, feel it. A sudden wave of panic choked the male as he didn't see an outlet to this. He whined softly to himself, but his determination to escape did not waver in the slightest. His mind set he raced on. Raj tuned his head to a sharp bark that made him freeze in his tracks. Now as a dog with a pack, he had to look out for the others as well. He looked up, scanning the area for the dog. At that moment, the male could hear screeching wheels and a shout. He turned his head slowly, and the world seemed to slow. The screeching tires resonated eerily in his ears and he could hear the brakes, straining to stop. He heard another dog and as she pushed him he fell forward, as the truck was about to hit him head on. it went worse than he thought he could have slipped under, but now the truck ran over the dogs hind leg. The large Malamute yelped with pain. He looked back to see the dog trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 am

Feeling the ground beneath her,Sophie gasped. The wind knocked out of her. She shrugged out of the net. She kicked it away. She glanced at the Great Dane which stopped the dog catcher. Sophie nodded to the dog.she then rushed off. Not trying to get caught. She kept running. Not knowing where she was going.
Hearing a yelp. She stopped in her tracks. She turned to see a dog laying on the street. Sophie gasped. She ran up to him and dragged him into some bushes. She didn't care it was from the pack thing. A dog was a dog. No matter what. Sophie way den his leg. She went out and took a stick,some old rope,and a wet rag. She set the stick ones leg. The tied it with the old rope. She then put the wet rag in it.
She sighed. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 am

Raj felt a smaller dog trying to pull him. He helped her a bit and lied there he nodded slowly, "Yeah, I'm fine go, go. Please. " It was a female, he couldn't risk her in any way. He tried sitting up, "Just go before they come or before I bite you." He growled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 am

Growling lowly in the dog catchers ear Nightingale leapt off him and ran off as fast as her long legs could carry her. she soared over the asphalt a stunning specimen of beauty. her white splash on her chest shone blinding white in the sun.
-downtown suburbs
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

Hearing him growl. Sophie pinned the ears on the back of her head and bared her teeth. "Hey you little 'tough' guy! Your hurt. And i don't care if you bite me." She growled and snorted. She narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 am

Flip stopped short halfway through her second bark. The running male had heard it, but then appeared to have been struck by the van. She recoiled into the hedge, pressing herself against the cold stone of the twoleg den. A few dogs had appeared, just a whirlwind of color before they all seemed to vanish. A large black dog in particular stood out to her as it attacked the twoleg who had left the van. She could only shake her head as the dog overpowered the male twoleg and disappeared just as quickly as she had arrived.

Flip--if she had not given up her hunting grounds earlier--knew that they were now lost. The actions of the large dog would make this area heavily patrolled and watched. It would be like walking into a bear's den just to find a rabbit. She resolved to quit the area as quickly and subtly as possible, and not return for at least a moon. She didn't know what she'd tell Flick, but she was certain he would only want her nearby at all times.

As the fray was ended, she saw another dog pull aside the wounded male. They appeared to have taken refuge in the same row of bushes as her. Realizing her fault in his accident, she quickly stashed her now-cold rabbit under a tangle of roots and crawled towards the muffled voices of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:17 am

Sphearing rustling,Sophie turned to see a white dog. She blinked and watched her carefully. "Your the one who kinda almost got me caught." She wasn't angry. She had tried to save the other dog. Sophie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:22 am

Raj grumbled and mocked heir voices before attempting to stand up, "Yeap, and its both your faults I got run over." He looked up, hoping he didn't see the white van again. It seemed to be turning. Raj sighed and dropped his head, "Idea lets all get caught yeah?" His voice was heavy with sarcasm as he stood up, his leg coiling beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 am

Flip startled as she realized how close the others actually were to her initial spot. "I.. er.. I guess I am.. I'm sorry! I-I was just trying to help but I messed it all up.." She gathered herself into the small cavity in the branches the two were occupying, keeping her head ducked. "I'm really, really sorry. I just didn't think I guess.."

She drew up her shoulders into a hunch and lowered her head even more, gaze a bit doleful. "I can help you now though. I know a way out of this street that won't make us visible to the twoleg from the white van, but I don't know if he," she gestured to Raj, "Will be able to get there, let alone fit through the gap. He's not exactly as skinny as I am."
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:41 am

Raj perked his ears and looked at the moving white van. He growled slghtly and looked at the female. As she continually said sorry. He raised a brow as she suggested a way out and called him fat indirectly. "Awe! It's fluff! Fluff makes me look fat! Let me see that." Looking over his shoulder he limped to the gap and stuck his head in pulling it back out. "I fit now go on, ladies first." He smiled a charming smile, reassuring them. The thing was he didn't fit, in the least.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 am

Flip tilted her head a bit at his suggestion, but eventually nodded. "I'll go through first. If you get caught halfway through, I'll be able to pull you out." She back-pedalled through the hedge towards her rabbit, picking it back up. She continued backwards until the row of plants turned by the corner of the house before turning around and slipping through the gap between the den and the barrier with ease.

She poked her head back through. "Just through here, then through the small field. The other fence is one I can open. Just make sure not to hit your leg or make too much noise. The twoleg will be patrolling the street now, and it's likely he'll hear you if you're making more noise than a badger with a toothache."
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:51 am

Raj rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I make no noise." His voice was a bit loud and he flattened his ears and ticked in his tail. He whispered now, "I make no noise." Even his whisper was loud. He huffed at himself and nodded, he gave the cattle dog a small push, "Go." He turned his head, the white van turning once more.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:59 am

Flip danced from side to side, her stomach nearly hurting with worry. "C'mon, we have to go now if we want to make the forest in time! Just come through!" Her paws were shuffling, betraying her deep desire to turn tail and run--like she would if she didn't feel she owed this dog some kind of help. Her ears and nose were practically going into overdrive, twitching to every scent and sound. "Please, please, please hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 am

Seeing the husky try and fit in the hole,Sophie rolled her eyes. She watched the white dog try to pull him out. Sophie pushes at the rear. Disliking her position.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:49 pm

(Sophie... Raj is waiting for you to pass. He's a gentle man. Ladies First.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 pm

....Oh,sorry that last post was confusing...)
Glancing at the husky. Then at the white dog. Sophie narrowed her eyes. "Well fluff can get caught." She flicked her tail. "You go before me. We don't have time for 'gentlemen' like acts." Sophie snorted and blinked her icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:48 pm

(Lol, I'm going to get him caught, don't worry. Less you want them both caught, so they can all rp at the pound)

Raj raised a brow and growled slightly, "And no time for ladies thinking they can do what they want, now go." He gave her a rough nudge from behind pushing the female towards the hole. "Hurry!" He could hear the other exclaiming, he rolled his eyes and pushed a bit harder, "Go!" The large Alaskan Malamute grumbled, "Females...."
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Sophie growled,but was thrust out of the bush. On her rump,She turned and growled at the dog. "Hey! Relax ok?"
She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 am

Flip widened her eyes beseechingly, turning her gaze back to the male on the other side of the fence. "Look, The only reason the twoleg hasn't caught us yet is because he slowed down. But that just means he's looking more thoroughly." She tensed as she heard the rumble of the van grow marginally louder. Slow didn't mean disinterest--it meant hunting.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Raj sighed, "Go you! You've caused enough harm being behind me!" The large brute gave Sophie another nudge forward, "Listen and go, better for one than two please." He attempted pushing her through the gap, his wide shoulders preventing nearly any turn back.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Seeing the husky try to block the passage with himself,Sophie calmed down. She growled and flicked her tail. "Ok,I'm out. Now come on.." She paused. "Umm,whats you name?" She hadn't bothered to ask.
But then she saw the shadow of a Longpaw. She gasped and backed away.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm

"But I can't just..!" she looked up as the growl of the van stopped, eyes now fully widened in terror. She felt a cold shiver slice through her stomach as she stared at the twoleg emerging from the opening on the side of the metal body. Completely still, she nearly lost the breath she realized she had been holding, trapping in her throat like a icy stone.

"I can't-- I--"

I can't leave you like I left my friend.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Raj shoved them through and was about to go through himself before the shadow was cast upon the fence. The large male froze and heard the females growl. Raj nodded slowly to himself, his leg coiled tightly underneath him in pain. He smiled at the two females, "You can, you can take her. Get outta here, please." He looked at the Cattle Dog, "Raj, my name is Raj." He stood there frozen and slowly turned his large head to the longleg. He flttened his ears but neither growled nor barked at first. Remembering the females behind him he took a menacing limp forward baring his teeth and growling loudly. He barked, noticing the longleg stumble back slightly. He kept barking and advancing slowly but advancing. In between barks he told the two, "Get out *bark* there's no other *bark* way my leg *bark, bark* will get better." He growled and felt something slip over his head and tighten around his neck. Yet he still wasn't just going to follow the large brute fought it away and growled, but without the balance of his hind leg he was easily pulled towards the white van.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Sophie glanced at the white dog. She sighed and shook her head. Here we go again. she rolled her eyes and lunged at the Longpaw. She just felt her neck snap in a rope from another Longpaw. She struggled under its grip. The cold metal loop around her neck. Racing her skin,and chilling it. She growled. And snapped at the stick but was quickly dragged away into a van. Apparently the one van all the Longpaws came from.
She glanced at Raj. "Hey Raj! Get out of there!" Sophie growled and pawed a the metal bars of the cage.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Raj growled she must have been insane! He didn't look back at the other white female, "Ah just go, you tried." He backed up away from the longpaw who currently had him, but to no avail. both of them fought over control but once Sophie was in, it was two against one. "Darn longpaws..." Slowly fighting they finally brought the large dog in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: