Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 am

Flip recoiled with fear as another twoleg approached her. She gave a shrill whimper and bolted, tail flying out behind her in her flight across the small field. Sharp terror filled her skull as she rounded the other side of the house and nearly lost traction, her claws finding no purchase on the mud-slicked grass. She could hear no pursuit, but something still nagged at the back of her mind--fighting against her instinct to flee.

Her mind switched from flight to fight in an instant as she heard the clanging of the fence opening. She knew she had hardly more than 3 seconds to disappear completely. She knew that the twolegs put the shiny metal cans on top of a semi-open grate that led to a small cavity. It was a squeeze, but it was the only place she could reach in time. Her flanks barely brushed the trashcan as she burrowed her way to the center, curling in her tail just as the two-leg reappeared.

He continued running past, not hearing her quiet pants that drummed against the cans in what seemed like a symphony of angry hornets. She reemerged, tail and head low. Her coloring would give her out naturally in the grays and tans of the dens. She reentered the hedge-tunnel she had been in before, having looped the entire den in her two attempted escapes. The twolegs appeared to have regrouped at the van, and were talking in raised tones. They talked too fast for her to decipher any meaning, though it was obvious that they were angry.

She watched as the female and Raj were lead to the metal boxes with barred openings, knowing from her previous experiences what would occur should they be fully taken away.

I will have to time this just right..
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:18 am

Raj growled but made no more effort to escape as the small gate was locked. He slumped down, and looked at his crushed back leg, which still bled and was covered in debris. The male bent over and licked his paw softly. A low rumbling growl came from him as he did so, not angry but soothing himself. His ears perked to any sound from the dog next to me.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 am

Sophie banged in the side hard. She growled. She barked. "HEY LIMPER!! ARE YOU OK?!!" Sophie growled and rammed into the side again.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 am

Raj flattened his ears and sighed. "Raj, my name is Raj. I'm fine, you two would be as well if you would have kept going. And not attacked the longpaws you know..." He continued cleaning his foot. Limper...
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:34 am

Sophie growled. "Ok i get it Raj. And I'm not a little daddy's girl! I've lived on my own since I've lived. My parents were dead after only a few months!" She growled. "And i don't need some husky to try and take care of me!"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 am

"Would you two shut it?" Flip snapped quietly from her new position under the truck. In the twolegs' discussion, she had crept out, staying below the low flowers that marked the border of the den's path to the main pavement. A one-second, heart-pounding sprint later she had flown under the trunk, nearly slamming her body against the wheel. The back of the truck was in all likelyhood open, but she had no guarantee of it. Not without laving her hiding spot and checking.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am

Raj rolled his eyes, "Then next time don't save me! And it's a malamute, an Alaskan Malamute! I'm fluffier than darn old huskies!" He grumbled his deep voice rolling through the air as the other door was closed. The sound of the engine roared and he braced himself as they began to move.

-Pound
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 am

She growled. "Ok you little mama's Lute! If your fluffier,doesn't that mean your fat!" She growled as they drove away.
She laid down in her cage. "Great. In the pound again. Just like i was when i was separated from Cole." She muttered.
She sniffed. Sad from her brother's death.
-pound-
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

Flip gave a quiet gasp as the door shut. She'd lost her chance! She panicked for a moment, eyes wide. The truck began to rumble as she stood at the hitch, by now desperate. A running leap afforded her a second on the back bumper before the space proved too narrow and she landed back on the pavement. As she circled back for another attempt, she saw the paw of the van was covered by a space just wide enough for a landing. A resolute huff marked her approach, and she vaulted from her initial landing spot on the paw-cover to a small ledge on the side. The van lurched forwards as she hooked her jaws around a bar, swinging her legs into the side of the van with a dull thud, but giving her the momentum to drag them up onto the roof behind her.

Her mouth stung and her teeth ached, but she appeared to be all in one place. She tried to let go of the bar in order to get to a better position, but the sharp turn of the corner at the already hasty speed nearly sent her tumbling off. She clamped her jaws back around the bar and braced her legs, preparing for a harsh ride to the van's final destination.

--Pound--
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am

(sorry for the late post)
Bullet seemed to have drifted off and awoke to a tense and abandoned atmosphere. Several of the dogs that had previously been here had now vanished, and much to his surprise, he was laid down, concealed, in a bush. The large bipolar German Shepard had no idea how he had got here, and as he emerged from his hiding place, he gazed around curiously. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:38 am

Eclipse started as a german sherperd walked out of the bushes. She looked around. 'What?' Eclipse thought as she saw she was in Cecil Boulevard. 'How did I even get here?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:43 am

Bullet heard a small voice and jumped around, his hackles raised. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously, spooked by the sudden disappearance of everyone and then the sudden appearance of this individual. Who was she?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 am

[font=Verdana] 'Name's Eclipse. Who are you?' Eclipse asked back. She sat down on her haunches.

Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am

Bullet ran his big brown eyes surveyingly over the female before replying. "My name is Bullet. It's nice to meet you Eclipse." Copying the other canine as sh sat back, she lowered his rump to the ground, placing it on the hard gravel.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

Eclipse cocked her head. 'Nice name Bullet. Glad to meet you. Eclipse wrinkled her nose at the Two-leg stench. She had been a house dog once, and hated it. She had no intention of becoming one again.

Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Bullet dipped his head in silent thanks, his quickly changing mood showing mercy to him at this moment in time. "So, what brings you here, Eclipse?" He asked curiously, flicking his tail and gazing around for any signs of the other dogs that had been here. Their disappearance still baffled him and he wondered if this dog knew what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Eclipse shook her head. 'I have no idea. I must have came here out of habit.' Eclipse said with a cuckle.

Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Bullet smiled slightly. "Habit? Do you come here often then?" He asked casually, looking more interested now.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 pm

'Slip of the tougue... But if you must know, I was once a Two-leg pet, but I hated the life and ran away.' She look skywards. ' I wonder whats out there in the forest.... I've heard of dogs who venture there but never come back.... I might go there someday.'
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Bullet nodded slowly, understanding about the slip of the tounge. "Ah, I see." Listening further his interest intensified as Eclipse talked about the forest. " Really? I have not heard of such things. Do you know what is in the forest and why dogs go there?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 pm

'I don't know. Although, I have heard whisperings of wolf packs who live there. They call themselves 'Clans'. Maybe that is why the dogs left, to make a new life.' Eclipse mused. 'I would like to join one of these 'Clans'.

Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Bullet curled his lip in a thoughtful way which proved rather an odd sight. "These Clans sound very interesting indeed. If I were to learn more about them, perhaps I could come with you to one of these, 'Clans'."[/b] Chuckling slightly he continued a little sheepishly. "That is, if you would let me."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 pm

'Why not? A little adventure to spice up life. ' Eclipse laughed at Bullet's lip in a good-humored way. She rolled over playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Bullet chuckled and extended a paw to playfully prod Eclipse in the stomach. "Sounds like a plan." He replied cheerfully, happy to have an adventure to look forward to. He let out a playful bark which appeared quite odd coming from a large male such as himself.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Eclipse laughed. 'Well then, when shall we set of?' She jumped to her feet. Her tail was wagging at the prospect of an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: