Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Amber flicked her ears, looking towards Tourmaline. "Hello. I cannot believe our pack was dispersed..." She wasn't the one that did it, after all, and she could've run it herself...
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Tourmaline glanced up as she heard Amber speaking to her. Padding over to where the other dog was, her multi-colored eyes grew wide. "Hi, and it did? That's horrible, I must not have been at the dens when that was announced." She replied. She wondered what had happened; it must have been something that wasn't good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm

"I should be a pack leader! I would be amazing at that!" Pinecone said in pride. His brother was to stupid. Cottenball chased his tail.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Amber nodded, then rolled her eyes at Pinecone[I think]. "I should think we all work together, instead of having a leader. That way we can all agree on something..." She really didn't want it to be a pack, just dogs- and maybe some wolves- working together to get revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:28 pm

"Huphm I am a born leader! I need to lead." Pinecone was born to lead. He was loyal and fair.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:34 pm

"Then would you settle for deputy? I'll leave once the revenge is settled, and then you all could carry on with Clan life. What do you say?" Amber smirked devilishly once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 pm

"Ok I will lets go!" He ran to the border where the wolves were. Cottenball ran after his dog. He ran to the border.

Storm/thunder
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Amber smiled. "Time to steal some wolves! Anyone who wants to come can." She followed.

SAME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Pinecone walked in next to Amber. She had the pup. Cottenball walked in on the other side of Amber. He was all ladida though.

Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Sunpup growled at them. "My dad is a leader! Let go of me!" The pup was so mad.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Yuri tilted her head. "..."she didn't say anything. "Leader?"she tilted her head in curiousity. "Of which clan?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:12 pm

"Sunclan I think? Let me go! I am a wolf with claws and sharp teeth!" He bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Pinecone growled. "Shut up you pup! Or I will make you." Cottenball looked at his brother. "Be nice to him!"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Duke looked at Cry, "I must go again. It seems dogs are more stupid than they look." He snorted, watched them leave and return with a small pup. Fools, if the wolves found out they;d all be dead in no time. He would not, be part of this or even be seen as part of it. With a fnal nod he left Cecil Boulevard.

-Park Again
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm

"Don't worry, little one. They didn't love you. Of course, we will." She smiled, her craziness was gone for the moment. She never really saw a pup.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Sunpup started to cry. He was scared. He saw a dog that look ed nice. He swirmed out of the dogs grasp and ran over to cry.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Amber walked over to the pup and licked him affectionately, showing she was nice. She picked him up and gently placed him by the Pinecone and Cottonball. "We won't hurt you. Promise, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 pm

"We are going to get more pups Amber. Come on Cotten!" He called to cotten. Cotten followed.

border
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Yuri tilted her head. She wasn't really following on this. The dog turned to the pup clinging on her, only to find him taken away by Amber and placed down. The dog turned to look at her owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Pinecone and Cottenball came running with the pups. Through there fur pinecone said,"We got them!" Cottenball was so happy!
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 pm

"Rackum Frackum...."scowled Graypup. It wasn't really a word. It was just gibberish. The male ran over to Sunpup. "Hey. Your Sunpup from StormClan."he said. "You got caught too?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

"Yes I did. Just stay with me." Sunpup looked at the pup. They had gotten two more.

Brewingpup cried and ran over to Graypup. "Help me! Where is mommy?" He sat down.

Pinecone and Cottenball looked at Amber. "We got Two more! Two strong pups! We met a wolf at the border."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

"Hush little baby don't you cry-" she stopped as Pinecone and Cottonball walked in, two pups in their mouths. "Hush!" She silenced them. Her revenge-and-suicide mission was going perfectly. She picked up Sunpup by the scruff and whispered, "Take them to the farm. I know a hole where they can stay safe. We don't want them getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 pm

"My momma will beat the bones outta you!"he growled. The fur on his neck stood. The male growled. He wanted to make a run for it.

Yuri watched. She took the pups curled around her tail. "Stop it."she said to the other three dogs. 'Can't you see they are scared?"she said in a gentle tone. "I'll get you back safely."she cooed in a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

"I though we were going to train them?" He picked up the pups with Cottenballs help. Cottenball grabbed the little pup and sunpup. Pinecone grabbed Graypup.

Farm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: