Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #6

Go down 
+31
Stoatblaze
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
Creekfire
Wolfpup
Frost
Magmafeather
Ashfur
Whirlpup
Sparrowheart
Shadewhisper
Graystar
Spottedheart
Nightfeather
Heatherstar
Emeraldpup
Dusktail
Firestar
Silentwhisper
Silverstone
Windstorm
Apachewind
Feathersoul
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Coathonor
Hawk
Tallfeather
Snowstar
Emberfeather
Shadestar
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:57 am

He nodded to Snowflower. "Yes I am an apprentice. Known as Bluepaw now." He sat down with the two faes and heard a wolf above him. He looked behind him and saw another Windclan warrior. "Hello,I'm Bluepaw,you?"
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 am

Tallfeather started when he realized he'd been addressed, the voice jolting him out of his thoughts. His eyes landed on the young Stormclan apprentice, Bluepaw, and he flashed him a half-grin. "Name's Tallfeather," He introduced himself, flicking his ears in greeting. Tallfeather was glad this wolf wasn't as irritable as his clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 am

He nodded. "Nice to meet you. Also,what were you looking for before?" He chuckled and smiled. He flicked his tail. "Sit down,we're just talking."
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 am

Emberpup watched, her orange eyes wide with curiosity, as the clearing began to fill. She glanced around, kneading her paws into the ground anxiously. She appeared to be the only pup here. What if she was the only one. The russet fae shook her head vigorously. Of course there would be other pups here! In the mean time, however, she needed something to do. She got to her paws, glancing around. There's no ThunderClan here! she thought, starting to feel somewhat alone. She sniffed the air, finding a trace of her own Clan scent. Her eyes rested on a white warrior, and she padded towards it. "Hi," she squeaked, glancing up at it. There was another warrior beside it, and a smaller, bluish wolf to. She wondered who they were, as the other two didn't smell of ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 am

Hearing a small voice,she turned and saw a pup. She nodded. [i]Hmm smells like Thunderclan.[\i] She smiled. "Hi there,I'm Hawkpool. And you are?" She then saw another Stormclan wolf. She flicked her tail,beckoning him to come over and talk. (Fang thats you.)
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 am

Snowflower smiled at the little pup. "Hello there little one."she yipped. She saw Bluepaw going over to Tallfeather, questioning him about what he was looking for. "I'd like to know that as well."she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 am

Featherpaw padded into the clearing. The Medicine Wolf apprentice glanced up, her black eyes shining in the reflection of the full moon. Not a cloud in the sky! A good day for a Gathering indeed! The black fae trotted down into the huddle of wolves. There's Hawkpool, Bluepaw, and Snowflower, with a new pup, she thought. And there's Tallfeather and FangClaw...and another wolf i don't know, She padded over to where Hawkpool and the others were, sitting down among them. "Hey," she said, glancing around. "Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 am

Emberpup watched as Hawkpool and Snowflower greeted her. "I'm Emberpup!" she yipped, her fluffy russet tail thumping the ground excitedly. "This is my first Gathering!" she added. "I hope there'll be other pups here," she murmured, half to herself. "So far i feel as if I'm the only one. She glanced up, watching as a black fae, who also was her Clanmate, settled in beside them. "I'm Emberpup!" she barked, her black flecked fur fluffing up excitedly. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 am

Time flew so fast, it seemed that everything had pasted by in such a blur. Before he knew it the summer had turned to winter in an insane rate and the male found himself with a totally new clan. What was once Shadowclan had merged with Riverclan forming a new one known as Stormclan, the idea was odd but pleasant the male had always desired that the clans would unite and cease their pointless fighting. Of course he was a logical and realistic wolf he knew that such arrangements were not possible or to last long, whether this partnership with the former Riverclan remained until he was long since dead was the real question.

The male's paws made a quiet crunching sound as he neared the gathering place, his muscles flexed underneath his thick pelt protesting from their stiffness. He had been working hard in training and today it had decided to catch up with him that very day, even so his steps were light and confident. Head held high tail swaying in an easy going manner as he strode into the clearing where so many had already gathered, with each step of his large paws the male drew nearer to the gathered wolves. As he walked a large paw hit a patch of ice causing him to suddenly slip and stumble, his chest hit the ground hard his chin following a millisecond after. As quickly as he had fallen the large male was back on his feet in a nimble leap, shaking his head to clear it of the stars caused by the sudden jolt before continueing onward a goofy grin brightening his handsome features and a light chuckle bubbling from deep within his chest.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:48 am

The male warrior looked over at the ThunderClan wolf... Hawkpool was it? As she beckoned for him to join, the warrior nodded and forced a smile upon his face as he silently trotted over to the group of wolves. "Hello." He said simply, then gazed around the group. A few warriors from Windclan and Thunderclan, along with a few Stormclan wolves, like Coathonor and Bluepaw. At least there were familiar faces. Soon, he had heard a thump behind him. Apachewind was it? That meant that this warrior was a fellow Stormclanner. "Hello, Apachewind." With a chuckle of amusement. "I see you took a nice fall." Of course, Fangclaw was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 am

Seeing Featherpaw,she gave her a curt nod. "Everything's fine,this is Emberpup." She nudged her forward. "Oh wait,i forgot to say I'm Hawkpool. Nice to meet you. And there are more pups,I'm sure. They're just busy."
She glanced at the other Stormclan wolf. "Hello and yes,it is." She saw another one appear from the brush. Slipping on ice as he fell. She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 am

Emberpup relaxed, her tensed shoulders drooping. "I felt as if i we're the only pup for a moment there!" she joked. She glanced up at Featherpaw as Hawkpool nudged her closer. "Hi" she said. Her ears pricked as a thump sounded from behind her. The young fae turned her head, watching as a warrior greeted another, who had just sprang up off the ground. The one who had fallen's name was Apachewind, from what the warrior had called it. She watched intently, eager to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 am

Seeing two of his clanmates,he gave Tallfeather a curt nod. "It was nice to meet you." He then ran over to Fangclaw. "Hey,nice to see you." He smiled,then saw Apachewind. His eyes widen. "Where have you been? Everyone was worried." He chuckled and pawed at the ground. "Just stay with Stormclan then."
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 am

Featherpaw stared down warmly at the pup. "Hey there. I'm Featherpaw, the Medicine Wolf apprentice." The fae was distracted by a "thump" sounding from a little ways off. She raised her narrow head, her eyes lighting up as she spotted Apachewind. [i]It's been so long sense I've seen him!" The apprentice remembered back to the time when she was young, taking part in Gatherings in which the male had been apart of to. Of course, he had been Apachepaw then. She blinked, snapping back to reality. Fangpaw, who was FangClaw now, was speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 am

The male's ears angled toward the sound of a voice hailing his name, turning to look the wolf's golden eyes found the form of Fangclaw a warrior he had seen but not ever spoken to due to his constant disappearing. The Warrior gave a deep hearty chuckle at the fellow Warrior's remark. "Indeed it was quite a spectacular fall," he remarked, "But I believe i could have done better on the landing, and the follow through was a little choppy. But I am glad that you appreciated it."

As he spoke the tall wolf sauntered over to the other, the thick fur that surrounded his neck like a lions main swayed with each step his muscles stretching and coiling absorbing the impact of his large paws on the frozen ground with ease. At the sound of another voice the wolf smiled a greeting to Bluepaw as he spoke to him slightly berating him for being gone for so long. "My apologies young lad," He responded, sitting next to Fangclaw, " I will do my best not to vanish again."
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 am

"Hey Apache. Long time no see."Snowflower smiled. "The last time I saw you was when we were gathering herbs for Moonwhisper's blindness."she said. "How are you?"she asked. Snowflower looked to Emberpup and Featherpaw. "Hey Feather, yes. Very nice weather indeed."she yipped.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:03 am

He nodded to the warrior,and took a step back as others began to greet him. He chuckled and sat down by Hawkpool. "So,how is everything? And why the blind eye?" He felt the need to know. Although he might be invading her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 am

Fangclaw smiled- and a genuine smile at the apprentice who was now sitting beside him, and even gave the same one of Apachewind that also placed himself beside him as well. "There are some here who don't know me, and so, I'm Fangclaw." The warrior held that name with pride, as he was an apprentice last time he had came to these trees. Fangclaw then looked at every single one of the wolves, trying to implant their names into his mind without him forgetting next time. "Its a pleasure to meet you guys." Dipping his head slightly as a sign of respect to the older ones and to the younger wolves here, the warrior himself then looked at the entrance, trying to see if Sunclan was here or not.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:08 am

She smiled. "Everything is well." She then heard his other questions. "Well,I'll start off with my eye. A bunch of dogs had invaded our territory. One of them." She paused,and shuttered. "Clawed at my eye. He took it. And Echosong couldn't do anything." She felt a tear fall from her blind eye. "But everything has change." She swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am

The male heard yet another voice greeting him, this time it was Snowflower. "Greeting my dear Snowflower, it has indeed been a long time." he said, his fluffy tail waving back and forth in amusement. " I have not had a the pleasure of meeting you, but i have seen you around and have heard your name. i am glad that even though I was absent the clan has not forgotten I exist, it is a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled again, the male was quite pleased to be around so many wolves again he was a social wolf craving the company of others. So much that at times it hurt to be apart from his home and family, but now that would change he would remain with them until his spirit joined the ranks of starclan. His ears twitched as he heard Hawkpool tell of how she had lost her one eye, it pained him to think of any wolf being injured or hurt physically or emotionally both of which had happened to this female. "I must say your beauty has not diminished in the least my dear. 'he commented kindly to her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 am

Hearing Apache,she looked up. She smiled. "I see you haven't lost your way to flirt. As Nightfeather had said." Then turned to Bluepaw. "Come with me,i need to tell you something." She then stood up,and gave a brisk nod to everyone,and trotted under high rock. Seeing that no one was near.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:18 am

"I could help you if you want. Moonwhisper has taken the herbs and she can see again."she smiled. "Beauty is not what matters anyway, it's what's inside that counts."she said giving a bubbly smile. "I haven't thanked you for the other day for helping us."she said to Apache. "So now I shall, Thank you."she said tilting her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 am

Nodding,he followed the warrior. Stepping under the shade of the great rock,he sat in front of her. "What do you need to tell me?" He felt a secret was about to be reveled.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 am

She bit her lip. "I..I..I am your....Sister. She swallowed. And blinked. "Our parents told me. In a dream." She shuttered and walked away. "I just wanted you to know."
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am

The male gave an aghast look, seeming totally taken aback back Hawkppol's words and slightly hurt. "I, flirt!" he gasped, "to even think such a thing!" He kept the hurt expression for as long as he could but soon a smile broke through and a chuckled escaped his lips. His eyes narrowing in pleasure, before they opened his head cocking to one side in curiosity as the Warrior lead Bluepaw away. he nodded a goodbye seeing as she did not give them much time to responded to her sudden departure. Turning to look at the other the male before his eyes drifted to the highrock. "It seems the leaders have yet to gather for announcements." He remarked casually.

When Snowflower thanked him he smiled yet again giving a deep bow of his head." it was an honor, to hear that moonwhisper has recovered her sight is thanks enough my dear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #6
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next