Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 am

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0 Not Pheonix)
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 am

Icepaw rushed out of the apprentices den as the coyote killed her leader. A snarl rose from her throat. "NOOO!" She yowled to the clouds, not Phoenixstar! First Isen, now Phoenix. She needed Fire, she needed her best friend, now her leader, more then ever.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 am

Hearing snarling,she scented blood. Before Feather could put the spinach on her eye,she raced out. She stopped dead in her tracks. She breathed heavily. She heard a large howl of pain. She twitched her eys. She slowly crouched over. She laid her head inPhoeixfire's cold dead body. She whimpered and tears came way. She then faced the sky. She howled softly and woefully. "Why oh why do you take life? Why oh why? Oh by Starclan's name,oh woe. First the rain and now we morn. Then we seek you help. Why oh why oh why? Then the fire goes out. Why..Oh why?..." She lowed her head. Her voice cracked,her eyes clouded with pain.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:22 am

Firespell heard snarling and turned around and stared in absolute shock. She padded over and nudged the bodies. And then again. "No, Phoenixstar, no, no, no..." she murmured. The firey wolf came over to stand near Icepaw, her best friend. She shot a glance at Mosseypaw. I suppose I have to be the leader now, she thought, legs still trembling with the shock of Phoenixstar dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 am

I run up to my sister and whisper,"I will always be here for you." I then go to my den. I curl up and cry my selft to sleep in my empty den.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 am

The firey female smiled in spite of her sorrow. Mosseypaw, my sister. I will be there for you too. She slowly let out her breath. "We'll have to bury them," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Glancing at Firespell,she blinked. She said,her voice cracked. "You were deputy. You have to take his place." Her eyes slowly blurred. She wanted to rip into the coyotes fur. She sank her claws deep into the ground in her frustration. She then glared at the dead body. Then shook her head. She sheathed her claws,and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Firespell looked up at Hawkpool's words. "Yes, I'll have to." She pulled the dead coyote away from Phoenixstar. Before I go to the Moonstone, we'll bury him. "This should go to Sunningrocks to be buried with the others." The firey wolf looked at the coyote and then around at the other wolves. "Feathersoul", she said, stooping down to share tongues with her leader one last time.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Hawkpool had bolted out of the den, barely before she had been able to lather the spinach on her eye. At least I got it on there. The small black fae pricked her ears, picking up the terrible sound of tearing fur and snarling. And the scent of blood. "What in StarClan's name..." the Medicine Wolf began, padding out of the fern tunnel.

Her black eyes widened as she spotted the two bodies littering the camp clearing, fangs locked in each other's necks. "Phoenixstar..." she whispered, padding over slowly to the orange deputy. She bent down, ignoring the blood seeping into her fur as she burried her mussel into the dead leader's fur. She let out a whimper. Isenpaw...Rainstar...Russetstar...now Phoenixstar... It was all so much.

Lifting her head, she saw Firespell standing close as she called her name. "We need to go to the Moonstone," she said, her voice cracking as she did so. "Would you rather go first or bury Phoenixstar?" The black fae's sides shuddered as she gave a quick sob, catching a glimpse of cold, dull fur in the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Firespell thought and then looked at the medicine wolf. "We will bury Phoenixstar first, with the respect he deserves. Then we'll go to the Moonstone, Feathersoul." The soon-to-be-leader narrowed her eyes as she glanced at each of the apprentices. Who will I take to the Moonstone? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Feathersoul nodded, understanding pooling in her deep black eyes. "Firespell," she began. "I know that you were one of, if not the, closest wolf to Phoenixstar, besides Caprina. Would you like to help me prepare him for burial?" she asked. If I had an apprentice, I would have help, she thought. I wonder when StarClan will show me their chosen one.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Firespell nodded, "I will help." The firey wolf remembered the firey leader smiling at her as he announced her as the deputy. Phoenixstar had trusted her a lot. "What do we do?" she asked, curiously.

Last edited by Firespell on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

(Four sentences please)

Feathersoul blinked, clearing her blurred eyes. "Because Phoenixstar was a leader, there's a special burial routine I'd like to do," she said, flicking her tail asking the firey deputy to follow her into the Medicine Den. The black fae slipped through the fern tunnel, back to the crack in the rock that stored her herbs. She pawed out some Rosemary, Lavender, Mint, and a few Mallow flowers she had plucked off when she was out gathering Mallow leaves. "The flowers aren't usually used for burial, but because they have no value, I like to use them."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm

The firey fae followed her into the medicine den, sniffing at the herbal scents in the air. She looked at the mallow flowers and nodded. "Yes. I like their colour." Firespell smiled. "Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most." She looked at the row of herbs by Feathersoul's paws. Special routine for the leaders?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 pm

"Yes, they're quite beautiful." Feathersoul looked up. Seeing the quizzical look on Firespell's face, she said, "Yes. It's a special layout of the herbs I do. It shows more respect for the leaders." She pawed the clump of Mint leaves towards the deputy. "Rub them all over Phoenixstar's body, then pile them up beside him." She bent over, starting to weave the Lavender into a ring.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Firespell rubbed the mint leaves all over Phoenixstar, thinking about how much he'd meant to the Clan and to her. The firey wolf eyed the lavender ring that Feathersoul was making. Finally she finished and smiled at her work. She piled the leaves next to him and looked at the medicine wolf.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Grasping the Lavender ring in her jaws, she made her way over to the deputy. "Now, place these on his body," the Medicine Wolf said, giving her the Rosemary. Leaving the soon-to-be leader to do her work, she placed the ring of Lavender around Phoenixstar's head and over his ears, like a crown. Grasping the Mallow Flowers and Mint leaves, she began alternately placing them around the dead leaders body in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 pm

She placed the rosemary on her leader's body, bit by bit: covering him. Phoenixstar is crowned with lavender, she observed with a smile. A burial, worthy of that which he is: a leader. Firespell shook herself and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Lying down the last Mallow flower, Feathersoul backed away. Rosemary covered the Leader's body, as if he were covered by a blanket of peace. The crown of Lavender rested upon his head, making him look like royalty. The ring of Mint and Mallow Flowers were like he was lying in a field of flowers of StarClan's territory. Suddenly, sadness overwhelmed the black fae, and she lifted her head. A howl escaped her jaws, her melodic voice swirling and dipping, filling the camp with an echoing song of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Firespell too sat down and howled. Her howl echoed through the camp. Luna, Phoenixstar... Why? The firey wolf howled for Phoenixstar and everyone else she knew who had died. She broke off, crying again but dried her tears.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Feathersoul's voice died. She stared down at her fluffy black paws. "We should sit vigil for him before we have to go," she murmured, standing up. She slowly began padding over to Phoenixstar, lying down beside him and licking his neck clean of the dried blood.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

The firey wolf inclined her head. You're probably right." She sat up, looking up at the sky. Phoenixstar's up there right now, maybe running with Luna. Her ears pricked up, I'll have to get my nine lives and name from StarClan in a little while. Firespell suddenly had an idea. "Icepaw", she called, flicked her tail at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Feathersoul looked up from Phoenixstar's body, blood staining her mussel. But all the blood was gone from the leader's body now, at least. She heard Firespell call for Icepaw. I wonder what that's all about,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 pm

:Firespell please let me come with you I am your sister,"I wimpier. I Know she won't choose me but it is worth a try. I sit next to Phoenixstar I sniff him. I then turn to my SISTER.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Seeing the two place flowers onto his dead body,she wouldn't bear to see. She turned and howled. She howled to the darkness,surrounding the brilliant moon. She felt tears drip to the cold frigid ground. She then heard Icepaw's name. She stopped and flicked her ears. She then sniffed,and walked in front of the tree in camp. She then bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next