Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #8

Go down 
+34
Snowstorm
Snowstar
Foxpaw
Fernshade
Amberleaf
Grizzlypaw
Honeysplash
Tallfeather
Graystar
Shadestar
Frost
Slyshadow
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Duskfang
Bluespirit
Stoatblaze
Rainheart
Pinedusk
Thunderfang
Spottedheart
Jadefeather
Lunalight
Ebonyfur
Heatherstar
Ottersky
Falconwing
Heatherpup
Hawk
Dawnwhisker
Direstar
Sophie
Thistlepaw
Okamiamaterasu
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:47 pm

"Not as big as StormClan i dare say, or even SunClan for that matter. Nevertheless, it is not a small Clan and there are plenty of us to carry out our daily duties and keep the Clan safe." Heatherstar replied, her gaze flitting around for the moment as a new figure entering the gathering place caught her attention. Turning back to Heatherpup she smiled. "So, how do you find SunClan then?"
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Otterpup wrinkled his nose and stood, he said "im Ripplestone and Stoatblazes pup thistlepaw. when i become an apprentice i want you to be my mentor". he then turned and slowly slunk around. a dark look in his blue eyes. he slipped around looking for his papa stoatblaze. lashing his brown tail he sat down and began licking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Direstar drew back his lips in a smile and said "greetings to you heatherstar, i see you have met one of the pups of our newest litter, whats been happening in Windclan? any litters of pups born yet?". he tilted his head his eyes twinkling with amusement as Heatherpup pelted Heatherstar with questions. the red furred leader smiled over at Ebonyfur and turned his head back to his childhood friend. his eyes glittered with pain as he remembered moonwhispers death two or three moons ago now.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Falconwing lied down quietly, his gaze distant and shadowed. His pelt blew with the wind and his tail did so as well as he dropped it limply upon the softened earth. For a while now, he seemed to have been thinking of things past, of things happening and things to come. But now Falconwing strayed from his thoughts and turned his head to look at everyone gathered in the fourtrees. No smile decorated the usually jolly males lips, no shine glimmered in his eyes. His ears hung limply, played with by the wind that swept through the trees. Falconwing seemed dull, lifeless, bored. At the moment he really had nothing to look forward to. A story he had heard many a times was repeating itself for him ad he hoped dearly, oh so dearly hoped his fate would not be the same. Falconwing watched all those, a distance and sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Pinepaw padded into the area more slowly than he had leaving camp. His brown eyes searched the clearing, finally coming upon Heatherstar speaking to Heatherpup. His father was speaking to Heatherstar as well. Pinepaw walked over to where they were, deciding he'd want to learn more about WindClan as well. "Hello Heatherstar, hi Heatherpup." Pinepaw said at first, speaking more quietly to Heatherstar as he hadn't before spoken to her, and then looked at Direstar. "Hi father." The red apprentice said, before looking back at the group he was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Direstar smiled at his son "hello son, Ripplestone tells me you are ready to become a warrior?". his blood red eyes watched his red furred son with pride and love. his tail twitched as he listened around for the sounds of Shadestar and Graystar. he wondered what had happened to Firestar.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Rainpup looked at the clearing, her eyes blinking as she walked in. There were so many wolves and different scents. Her siblings were here and there; Otterpup seemed to be looking around for someone, and Heatherpup was speaking to some other wolves, and she could scent that Snowpup was here as well. Seeing a wolf laying down, the young pup padded over to him (Falconwing). The wolf didn't seem to be a good mood for some reason. "Hi, I'm Rainpup! Why aren't you happy?" The small pup asked, her head leaning to the side.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Pinepaw smiled in return to Direstar. "I think so, it would be so cool to have my warrior name. Ripplestone is a nice mentor, thanks for making me her apprentice." He said. Looking up at the rock, he noticed that only Direstar, Heatherstar, and another wolf he hadn't seen before were up on top of it. The StormClan leaders didn't seem to be here; he wondered why, though looked back at the wolves to whom he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Falconwing looked down at the pup who had scampered up to him. He blinked slowly processing what she had said. Rainpup... He tilted his head at her and chuckled inside his head softly. He masked himself only slightly but if a pup could notice it why try? He sighed softly and lowered his head onto his paws to look at her. "I'm not having a very good day..." He paused wondering if he should go on. He shrugged and continued, "I lost my mate this morning, an apprentice, Moonpaw got attacked by dogs. But I don't want to get you scared or sad." He put on a smile for the pups sake, knowing they were always better off being happy. "I'm Falconwing, of Thunderclan and you smell of Sunclan, am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Stoatblaze walked into the clearing, his dark blue eyes looking around for his pups. Seeing that they all seemed to be alright, he walked over and sat down near the front of the Gathering-place. He noticed Otterpup appear to be looking for someone; he wondered if that wolf were him or Ripplestone. Looking at the StormClan wolves, he wondered if he'd see his friend, Fangclaw; he had much to tell him. Stoatblaze glanced back up at the leaders, wondering where StormClan was.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue22/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Rainpup glanced up at the ThunderClan warrior as he looked down at her, wondering what he'd say. She nodded as he said he wasn't having a good day, frowning slightly as he mentioned loosing his mate and an apprentice getting attacked by dogs. Rainpup nodded once more as he said not be scared or sad, smiling again as the wolf had to her. "Hi Falconwing. You're right, I'm from SunClan." Rainpup said happily. "What's ThunderClan like?" She added, wondering how different other Clans were from her own.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Falconwing narrowed his eyes and thought about it. "What is ThunderClan like? Hmm... Well the territory is a forest basically, with large trees and lots of bushes and plants growing on the floor. You can't run straight or too far without crashing but in a while you get used to it, you dodge the trees, you jump over logs and ran in circles. The leaves are always moving in the wind, dancing slightly to the tune it whistles as the wind passes through the trees. There are squirrels and birds, that follow the rhythm of the forest. It's not too dark, light penetrating the branches of the trees and reaching the forest floor. It's a great place for playing hide in seek, unlike Windclan, where there are miles of open moor. Perfect for pups eh? Then the camp is surrounded by a barrier, and inside there is sunshine all day. A large rock takes up one end for the leader. Kind of like all the other clans it has a nursery, apprentice den, warriors den, medicine den, elders den and leaders den. It's not much different from Sunclan except for what it looks like." He smiled, her questions making his spirits rise. Coming back hadn't been such a bad choice after all.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Tigerstorm nodded from the brush. He preffered to stay in the shadows. He watched intently as a ThunderClan deputy jumped on the rock. "ThunderClan mutt!" she spat, in a low voice so nobody could hear.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Rainpup listened with interest as Falconwing described what ThunderClan looked like. She tried imagining it; with the large forest and many bushes, the logs and leaves, and the perfect places to hide in when playing a game. She nodded as Falconwing has said it would be perfect for pups. The camp seemed interesting, and different from SunClan's cave. The Leader's Den was made up by a rock; she wondered if that were different in SunClan. She smiled again as Falconwing had. "Thanks for telling me! ThunderClan seems like a cool Clan." She said. "What's your favorite thing about ThunderClan?" Rainpup asked again; she hoped she wasn't asking the warrior too many questions, she was curious as to what the other Clan was like.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Duskfang trudged into the clearing, looking calculatingly around at the small crowd if wolves gathered already. Looking around the edge of the clearing and spotted a familiar pelt lurking in the shadows. Tigerstorm... The large WindClan male thought loathingly, glaring at the other male as he padded into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Tigerstorm glared back, snorting. He wanted to be seen, but somehow he nedded to make a plan in his mind. What if Direstar got his nine lives ripped from him? No, wait, Shadowstorm should die. If I get deputy's spot, then I could make a plan for Direstar. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Mosseybreeze walked into the clearing. She looked around and saw all the wolves. She looked at Obsidianpup. "Stay with me ok." she wanted to keep the pup safe. She went to sit at the front.

Obsidianpup followed her aunt. She saw all the other wolves. "Mosseybreeze can I go see the other pups?" The pup wanted to explore. She wondered where her sisters and brothers went.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Falconwing smiled, not minding her questions at all. He observed her expression as she seemed to think of what Thunderclan might look like. Sadly the only way she would ever know Thunderclan would be if there were ever a battle or something urgent. He sighed softly and kept a smile on. "What I like about Thunderclan... Well, everyone there is like family they care about one another and are always there for each other. i love it now more than ever because Rainwhisper and i returned from a small trip we went on. Everyone greeted us well and I'm reunited with friends, I guess you could say all the reasons I like Thunderclan are reasons other wolves love their own clans. they feel at home because it is home. Why do you like Sunclan?" He smiled and blinked, as he asked her the same question wondering what she could say. He sought no secrets of the clan just her own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Tigerstorm growled at Mosseybreeze under his breath. "Stupid ThunderClan mutt! Why would someone be in SunClan for murdering their own APPRENTICE? They should rot in a hole then go to The Dark Forest!" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Falconwing waited for the pup's answer as he looked up as more wolves began to gather. His eyes scarred the trees as his eyes fell upon one pelt in particular. Falcon bared his teeth a little but decided to ignore her with a flick of his ear. He grumbled and looked back at Rainpup. His eyes narrowed, hopefully she'd grow up to be a good warrior, unlike Mosseybreeze. His gaze wandered over to her once more, noticing the pup by her side. He shivered at the thought and turned his attention away for good.
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Owlscreech strode into the clearing and immediatly noticed mosseybreeze. he snarled "murderering scum!". his eyes flashed with hatered. Even as a warrior he never had killed. he growled angrily and began stalking towards her. his golden eyes ablaze with hatered. he snarled baring his white fangs.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Tigerpaw walked up and flattened her ears, her eyes narrowed. her brown pelt keeping her warm before she began scenting aorund for thunderpaw. she frowned she couldnt scent him, probbaly because of the other wolves. she snorted and sat down looking rather put out. she watched with intrest as stormclan smelling wolf appeared snarling at mosseybreeze. she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Rainpup looked up and smiled at Falconwing as he told her what he liked about ThunderClan. He had said ThunderClan was like a family; she wondered if SunClan were like that also. She was about to respond to Falconwing's question when she noticed him slightly bare his teeth. The pup didn't see where he was looking at the first time, though the second time he looked away she realized he was looking at Mosseybreeze. A StormClan wolf was walking over to Mosseybreeze as well. "I like SunClan because it's my home too. My parents and siblings are all there, and I suppose it's kind of like family. The camp is cool, too; there are so many places to explore!" She said in her high-pitched voice. She wasn't sure if she should ask about Mosseybreeze or not, and the StormClan wolf who had snarled at Mosseybreeze was making her feel a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Falconwing looked back at Rainpup and smiled, "That's great! See, every clan is like family, its not much harder than that." He noticed her look where he had growled to and gulped slightly. He watched Owlscreech and though it was Fullmoon didn't move. His gaze cast down to the pup, her posture had changed, "You okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thunderpaw reached out from under his bush and bit down on Tigerpaw's tail gently. He rushed back in, barely making a sound. He watched her his eyes wide. He smiled and wagged his tail slightly.
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/100Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Slypaw ran into the clearing. He slowed down quickly and stayed in the shadows. He wanted to watch the other wolves before being caught up being down there. He had a full view of the wolves around him and he liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #8   Fourtrees #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #8
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next