Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 am

Ravenclaw sighed as the two blue apprentices shot glares at other. Still at it? I need to make sure that they stop this... The brute got up and padded after Aurafrost. His blue tail waving in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Lightpaw smiled at her mentor's praise.
"R-really? I'm glad I knew how to apply the horsetail." She said shyly as she looked up, and heard a voice. Lightpaw noticed that it was Swiftpaw that walked in. She smiled as the blind apprentice offered to help collect the herbs.
"Well yes, as Twistedfoot said we're low on marigold and horsetail. If Twistedfoot says its okay then of course you can help us." Lightpaw said as she began putting away the small amount of horsetail and marigold. She sighed softly as she thought of all the things she had to do. Lightpaw would have to collect some herbs to make sure that there were enough herbs to last a while, she would also have to check on Shadowclaw to make sure his wound was healing properly, then make time to talk to Luna, Blue, Red, and Bark.
Hopefully I can do it all. She thought to herself as she padded up to Swiftpaw and Twistedfoot.
"Alright Swiftpaw. I'll take you to help collect some herbs. Be careful though." Lightpaw said to the other apprentice.

Last edited by Lightpaw on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong color)
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Gentlestar arrived at the entrance of stormclan and saw that Shadestar was their talking to two thunderclanners. "Hello Shadestar, I am truly sorry for stepping onto your land without permission but their is a rather urgent matter I would like to discuss with you. And I hav brought along our medicine wolf apprentice and a warrior, I have just traveled to the Moonstone and have received my 9 lives, for Ripplestone has stepped down as leader." She sat waiting for him to reply and for her other two companions.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:37 pm

[I'll do the ceremonies in one post; though if there are still more who need ceremonies, they could be done later on, soon from now]

Graystar's thoughts had drifted off as she sat down nearby the Leaders' den; she thought about the adventures she had as a pup, becoming an apprentice and warrior, becoming a leader, RiverClan and ShadowClan joining together, and all that had occurred afterwards. She looked up upon hearing a call from Shadestar, seeing the other leader start a Clan ceremony; there were two new warriors and new apprentices. Deciding to announce a few more ceremonies, the gray-furred wolf made her way over to the annoucement stone, noticing for a moment that a ThunderClan apprentice appeared to be in the camp. Though curious as to the reason for the apprentice being here, Graystar decided to quickly do the other ceremonies and then go over to where Shadestar and some others were questioning the ThunderClan wolf. "I would like to announce some more ceremonies in a moment." Graystar started from where she was on top of the stone, deciding not to call for all of the Clan; it seemed that there was a lot happening at the moment. "May Barkpaw, Tornadopup, Icepup, Echopup, Dracopup, Rosepup, and Thrushpup please step forward?" Graystar said next, waiting for most of the wolves to step up before continuing.
"I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Barkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Graystar paused for a moment to let the apprentice answer. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Barkpaw, from this moment you will be known as Barkclaw. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." Graystar waited for a few moments before continuing.
"From this moment, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Tornadopaw, Icepaw, Echopaw, Dracopaw, Rosepaw, and Thrushpaw. Creekfire, you will be mentor to Tornadopaw, Opalwing will be mentor to Icepaw, Snowstorm will be mentor to Echopaw, Aurafrost will be mentor to Dracopaw, Barkclaw will be mentor to Rosepaw, and Shadowclaw will be mentor to Thrushpaw. You are all true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will all pass your knowledge to your new apprentices." Graystar said, leaping down after giving some wolves enough time to cheer if they wanted to. The wolf started to walk in the direction of the ThunderClan apprentice, stopping as she noticed Gentleheart. Graystar padded over, hearing that Gentleheart had become a leader; Ripplestone had stepped down from her position. She hoped her former apprentice was alright, though looked over towards the now Gentlestar. "Hello Gentlestar, congratulations on becoming a leader." Graystar said; though as Gentlestar had been speaking to Shadestar earlier before she came, the wolf decided to let the other leader reply instead of herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Shadowclaw sniffed the air and sat up. He rolled his shoulder and yawned. Ahh I'm so tired. That bite took a lot out of me...? He noticed Thunderclan and Sunclan scent around. He let out a growl. "What now?" He stood up when Graystar called a jetting. He muttered curses under his breath. He limped out and was apparently given an apprentice. [i]Thrushpaw Huh?"[/b] He limped bed and touched noses with the little wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Shadestar was about to reply to the ThunderClan wolves when softer words reached his ears. Turning, he did not recognize the wolf but knew the scent: SunClan. His anger was rising until he realized that StormClan and SunClan had made his alliance, so his fur laid flat and he listened to the female leader with interest. Graystar, after announcing more ceremonies, had come to join them and Shadestar greeted her with a flick of his tail. "Very well," his voice rumbled. They had come straight from the Moonstone, so did something happen there? Waiting for Gentlestar to elaborate, the large male wolf turned to look at the ThunderClan wolves giving them a glance that said "I'll talk to you in a minute" before turning back and looking for the SunClan warrior and Medicine Wolf that were supposedly going to be joining them in mere minutes.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Swiftpaw nodded an agreement to Lightpaw and Twistedfoot. "Perfect! I'll come along and memorize the scents." Swiftpaw woofed, smiling politly. She had just turned around when Graystar gave out a ceremony. "Barkclaw! Tornadopaw! Icepaw! Echopaw! Dracopaw! Rosepaw! Thrushpaw!" When she finished cheering, she gave a curt, 'Congradulations' nod and walked to the entrance to wait.
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Crystals : 34

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:19 pm

The white wolf followed after his leader. This was unfamiliar territory for him, yet this did not make him afraid. His eyes flicked back and forth to either side, making landmarks in his mind (and perhaps even hiding places) for future routes. Morningsun's paws sunk in the mud frequently, and he looked down disapprovingly at his now-brown paws. Soon enough the land became more stable and flat and opened up to the StormClan camp. Walking through its entrance he saw that Gentlestar had already made it and had informed the StormClan leaders of what had been happening. Morningsun sat down near her, listening to her words since it was all new to him.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Aurorapaw wandered up her eyes glittering with fear, she glanced around her eyes falling on Twistedfoot, she dipped her head to her leader and scurried over to Twistedfoot. She whispered in her gentle tones "Twistedfoot, i have just come from the moonstone, Starclan has shown me a troubling dream" she went on to explain her dream in great detail.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 pm

"Why hello Graystar, and thank you. I would like it if you too joined us to speak." Gentleheart said politely. She frowned and wondered what Aurorapw saw. But whatever was going to happen would effect every clan. "Perhaps we should have a meeting of leaders and medicine wolves."
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Lightpaw noticed that Aurorapaw, and Gentlestar, or as she knew her Gentleheart had arrived at camp. She then turned to Swiftpaw
"It seems something is important with the medicine wolves and leaders. We'll have to collect the herbs later." Lightpaw said to Swiftpaw.
"I'll be right back." She then said before padding up to Aurorapaw and Twistedfoot. Light noticed the troubled look in Aurora's eyes, and wondered what was the matter.
"Hi Aurorapaw. Erm, im Lightpaw Twistedfoot's apprentice." She said as she sat down.
"Whats wrong?" Lightpaw then asked tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Swiftpaw gave a respectful nod. "It's fine. Get me whe you're ready." She the traced scents back to the appretice den, layed herself down in her nest. She then drifted off into a nap.

(Another dumb short post... =P)
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Thunderpaw forced himself into the camp. His senses snapping alert as he entered the camp. SunClan! Growling his neck fur raised at the SunClanners. They might have an alliance but if they did 1 thing that posed as a threat he would rip their hearts out personally.
Back to top Go down
Nightpup
Apprentice
Nightpup

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Nightpup drowsily rose his head, his black fur sticking up and one eye still sealed shut with sleep. Half of his face was numb and felt strange to move, limp to the naked eye. He blearily looked around and noticed a few things: one - his mother wasn't there and two - neither was his siblings. A sleepy huff escaped his lips. Really, it was like no one was ever around anymore. A yawn escaped Nightpup's lips as he stood, spine bending until an audible crack sounded through the nursery. With a pleased groan, the black pup padded outside the den. Immediately he noticed that there were wolves from another Clan in the camp. He looked on curiously but dared not to approach them and instead mentally backed into himself. Looking around worriedly for someone closer to his age and from his Clan, Nightpup breathed out a sigh of relief when he spotted Thunderpaw. He trotted his way over, tail swinging behind him, and gently nosed his fellow clanmate. "What do you think they're doing here?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Grunting as a voice spoke behind him. Whirling around before looking down at Nightpup."Oh, supposedly speaking- more like going into an enemy base so they can plot an attack, if that's the case I will rip them from their pelts -to the leaders.[<< What is that.] I bet they have us surrounded with their warriors if you ask me." Sighing tje apprentice sat on his paws and he curled his tail around himself.
Back to top Go down
Nightpup
Apprentice
Nightpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Nightpup blinked in surprise at the apprentice's tone, his tail flicking back and forth as he sat down next to the other male. It didn't look like - he sniffed the air, smelling mountain air - SunClan wolves were looking to cause any trouble. "It just looks like they have their medicine wolf. I doubt that they would attack with her in the enemy camp," Nightpup said, his head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Riverpup
Pup

Crystals : 31

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm

The light colored female wolf blinked her eyes open blearily, stretching her legs and yawning. Rising to her feet, Riverpup pushed her way out of the pups den and towards Nightpup, the first sibling she saw. Butting her head playfully against him, she swatted at his face with a white paw that was oversized for her small body. "How's it going, fleabag?" the small wolf asked with a grin. Her eyes turned to look at the SunClan wolves, her siblings forgotten. Riverpup peered at them with interest, walking forward a two steps before stopping.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"Probably just so that have a healer. I doubt Lightpaw or Twistedfoot would heal an enemy Clan." His fur standing on-end Thunderpaw snorted. He had been reminded on how Silkpaw had been too focused on her mentor to even notice him leave. Sighing he booped Nightpup on the head and he smiled. Yes he had just been made an apprentice, but he already missed the days of a young pup scampering around in the nursery. However, he was made an apprentice a bit late, so he himself was a bit bigger than Silkpaw or Dewpaw.

Back to top Go down
Nightpup
Apprentice
Nightpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Nightpup startled, his tail standing erect and one ear going flat against his head. Relaxation overcame him, though, as the scent of his older sister surrounded him. A playful smirk was on his lips as he turned to face her. "It's going, pipsqueak." He watched as she stepped forward, closer to the SunClan wolves. With an eye still on his sister, Nightpup continued his conversation with Thunderpaw. "I doubt that they would stand by and watch another wolf die. They would help if the situation was dire enough, I believe." He shrugged his shoulders. "And I also doubt SunClan would risk their medicine wolf being in an enemy camp while a battle was going on."

Last edited by Nightpup on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riverpup
Pup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Riverpup turned back, scoffing at Nightpup's reply. "You mean to treat your older sister this way? You've got it coming, and it still doesn't change the fact that you're a mousebrain." The white pup swatted again at her brother's head and overly sized ears, trying to egg him on. She lost her concentration once more when her gaze fell on the apprentice nearby that Nightpup had been speaking to. "Oh, Night, who's your friend?" the girl asked with another smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nightpup
Apprentice
Nightpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Nightpup rolled his eyes, lifting a paw to shove lightly at his sibling. "And it doesn't change the fact that you're still smaller than me." He smiled at his sister, a reserved one that he had to turn his head slightly to hide. Shaking himself, he pointed his tail to Thunderpaw. "Have you stepped out of that den since we were born?" he joked. "It's Thunderpaw."
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

"I thought you would know, too," Thunderpaw added in his silly accent. "I was in that nursery as a pup a few sunrises ago." Flicking his tail the young Australian apprentice sighed. Beginning to stand he shook out his long, reddish-brown fur.

Back to top Go down
Blackpup

Blackpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Blackpup was curled up in the nursery, his frail and fragile body curled up into a ball. He was the weaker one, and he knew in his heart it wouldn't be that way forever. His eyes led him around the familiar home, the nursery, which he had spent every day in. He had yet to leave, to step into the light of the outside world. He was suppose to be the omen, he was suppose to die, but he lived on. He was burly and brawn, and he had one of a few things on his mind, he would be successful. "Mother?" He asked out load.

Last edited by Blackpup on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riverpup
Pup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"Brain over brawn, I'm sure you've heard that one before." She caught the smile he was trying to hide and attempted to cover the one forming on her features as well. At his reply to her question she turned and looked at Thunderpaw. He did have some kind of strange accent which interested her. "Yeah, you'd think I would notice someone like you, huh?" This time Riverpup did allow a smile to form with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Sighing, Thunderpaw shook his head. "Not exactly. But if it fits it ships." he mumbled. Sitting down and nimbly curling his tail around his paws as he waited for Riverpup's response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next