Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:26 am

Crystalheart watched as the camp exploded around them, wolves especially a brown one with silver eyes growling at her and thunderpup, now thunderpaw. She flicked her white tail and stayed sternly beside Dolphinpaw, watching aurapaw become aurafrost she started as the blue wolf walked over and insulted dolphinpaw. Crystalheart was silently bristling when aurafrost bit her ear reminding her of when the blue wolf had attacked Bramblepup at a gathering. she struggled, unable to make a noise, her mouth opened and a panting sound came out the only noises that she could make.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:29 am

(Sorry everyone for not replying earlier) Snowstorm licked Silverheart back. "Being Deputy isn't easy," he said. "But I'll bet taking care of pups is even harder." He looked at their pups with pride. "But you've been doing it so well." The white wolf looked up at the high rock as Shadestar jumped on top of it and announced some cerimonies. When all of them were done, he shouted all of the new names before turning his gaze back to the pups. "It seems as though their play partners have become apprentices and are leaving," he said to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 113

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:39 am

Tornadopup looked at Silkpup and Thunderpup as they came over. "Of course you can join us!" He yipped. "Either you have to make a clan of your own, or join LightClan," he gestured to himself and Icepup. "Or DarlClan," he added, gesturing toward Dewpup and Mintpup. But their game was interrupted by the cerimonies. And Tornadpup froze with excitement when the wolves that he thought of as friends became apprentices. "Congratulations!" The small pup ( Actually probably about as small as Mintpup) barked, jumping in the air. "You're apprentices now!" He didn't even feel any sadness that their game had been interrupted. "Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 am

Bluepaw watched silently around. Everything happened so fast. She was proud to see her brother turn into a warrior. She wondered if she is going to follow him soon.
Suddenly her ears twitched and Blue turned around. She saw Aurafrost bitting the ear of the white wolf from the river. Bluepaw quickly got up and ran to them. The young apprentice growled at Aura. Blue was larger than her so she rised her head high and gazed at her with her bloody red eyes. The next moment the blue fae pushed off Aura and stood infront og Crystalheart in pose of protectiong. The young one snarled as her fur bristled with rage.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 am

Lightpaw cheered the warrior name of her brother from outside the medicine wolf den. Before she could congratulate him, he had become a mentor and was out training.
I'll have to talk to him later. Lightpaw thought. She walked back into the medicine den and began sorting herbs. It seemed that there wasn't much marigold; and they were running out of horsetail. Light padded up to her mentor as she flicked her tail towards the marigold and horsetail.
"We're low on marigold and horsetail." Lightpaw said to Twistedfoot.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Ravenclaw had dozed off. Hearing some snarls not to far away,he snapped away. He let out a loud sigh. Aurapaw,er no. Aurafrost again. Well...I suppose Aurapaw still,shes got a lot to learn. The blue tinged brute stood up and padded over awkwardly. He sat down and glanced at the two groups. There's Aura. On the other side,there's Bluepaw,Crystalheart,and this puny Thunderclan apprentice. Which I have not yet known about. He flicked his tail. "Aurafrost. Lets patrol a border." He stared at her silently. "I'm not a big fan of other clans,but we don't need any more trouble at camp." He turned to he three and gave then a curt nod. "Excuse her. You may have noticed she doesn't exactly...love strangers." The brute sighed inwardly. Why am I doing this again? I feel like a counselor... He turned back to Aura. "Get your butt over to the border. By the way,I'm your senior. I'm still older than you so you'll have to listen to me." The brute stood up and padded to then entrance. He sat down and waited for the blue fae.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Swiftpaw took less than a second to figure out a different scent. "ThunderClan! What are those mouse-brains doing in our camp?! They better not be joining! No way ThunderClan can join in StormClan!" She snarled, getting to her feet, the silver fur along her back raised, and her cream fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Dolphinpaw yelped in pain when Aurafrost hit her. She was still little and had just became an apprentice, so it did hurt quiet a bit. She hid behind Crystalheart. But she did snarl when the mean she wolf bit Crystalheart's ear. " you didn't have to do that, we get that you don't like us, but attacking somebody is crossing the line and is disrespectful, especially when we mean no harm and have not done anything but wanting to join. Even I know that and I'm an apprentice, maybe you should learn some more manners before you became a warrior." Dolphinpaw stated.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 pm

Bluepaw stayed beside Crystalheart protecting her. The blue fae was still snarling at Aurafrost when Ravenclaw called her. The young apprentice's fur and eyes were bristled with rage. Her bloody red eyes stared straight into Aura's eyes with anger. Who does she think she is? Just a lost and cold hearted wolf, nothing else. the blue fae thought. Her head rised high as she didn't move her eyes from the cold wolf.
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Crystals : 34

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 pm

(I believe Graystar will be doing more ceremonies soon, for those who still need them)
Shadestar leaped off of the rock, his ears twisting as he heard a commotion nearby. Stalking over to them, he noticed that Aurafrost had attacked a ThunderClan wolf that was in his camp. First he turned his attention towards Aurafrost. "Do what Ravenclaw says. You don't attack another wolf from another Clan in this camp until I say so. Even if you're a warrior now, you still have much to learn." A growl escaped from his throat. Now turning his golden gaze to the small ThunderClan apprentice, he asked, "Why are you here? Did Graystar grant you passage?"
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:41 pm

"You're welcome!" he called after the white fae as she trotted out of the camp, her new apprentice frolicking about at her paws. You'll need it. The large brute's attention was drawn to a new matter at hand, triggered by Shadestar's stern and frankly displeased tone. The gray warrior stood, casually heading towards their general direction. Intruiged to see Crystalheart and Dolphinpaw's reaction the to massive black masculine, he sat, his sleek gray tail placed atop his huge paws as he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Dolphinpaw almost jumped when she heard Shadestar. "No, I was wondering if I may join your Cl...clan." She said stuttering, and with her ears back. She was terrified of him, he was just so big and itmidating. She was wondering what he would say, she hoped that he didn't kick her out.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Swiftpaw was listening to the ThunderClanner's conversations. What the apprentice said made Swiftpaw's pelt burn with anger. "Why would StormClan accept ThunderClan wolves? We already got enought stuff going on! It's not like we need those cowards in our clan!" The blind wolf snarled coldly. The last thing she wanted was ThunderClanners.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Before heading to the entrance,he narrowed his eyes at Bluepaw. "Bluepaw,cool it." He sighed,and flicked his tail onto Swiftpaw's snout. "You too Swift. If you have a problem with it,please,keep it to yourself." If this is how deputy work is...I hate it. So annoying... The blue tinged warrior stared at Bluepaw. "Go ask Twistedfoot if she needs help finding herbs. I believe you can help with this Swiftpaw,herbs are easy to scent." He sighed and got behind Aura,and started pushing her towards the entrance. "Let's hunt while we're at it."
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Swiftpaw snarled softly to herself, but nodded and stalked to the medicine den. She easily followed the scent of herbs. She poked her head inside the medicine den. "Hello, Twistedfoot. Are there any herbs you're low on?" She asked calmly, although she was still furious about the ThunderClan wolves.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Bluepaw's ears twitched. Her tail flicked as she sighed. Her anger quickly disappeared. She glanced at Ravenclaw and just blinked once. The young apprentice understood everything but that did not mean she has to listen. The blue she-wolf sat down next to the white wolf and looked at her. Her head tilted right then left as she smiled a little, trying to comfort her. Blue already knew that this wolf is mute and even though the blue fae wasn't she still remain in silence.
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Creekfire sat in silence through-out the ordeal, but felt more at-ease when the wolves calmed. The gray-pelted warrior turned his attention back to Dolphinpaw as she stuttered to Shadestar. "Come on, kid, hold your own." The large gray warrior stayed where he was, however, watching in silence for Shadestar's responce.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:57 pm

☁ RAVEN ☁

Raven spotted the black mass of Shadestar making its way through the crowd of wolves up to the two Thunderclanner's, or well ex-Thunderclanner's. The female blinked slowly and scooted closer to listen. She caught him asking what Dolphinpaw was doing here, and listened intently as dolphin answered nervously. The pup frowned slightly, feeling sorry for her and everything else going on. If only others weren't so mean about it. Raven rolled her eyes, and made it her goal to go up and welcome them to the clan like a few others had already.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Snowstorm looked over at Shadestar as he went over to the two ex-ThunderClanners and began speaking to them. Dolphinpaw seemed to be nervous, but that was understandable. He didn't want to leave his mate, so he stayed where he was, paying attention to both Silverheart and Shadestar, so that if Shade needed him, he could be there. Snowstorm hadn't been able to spend any time with his mate lately, because he was Deputy, and so much had been going on.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am

[I'll have Graystar do the other Clan ceremonies soon, once I have all the new mentors figured out for the apprentices Smile ]

Twistedfoot looked up as Lightpaw walked over to her, saying they were low on marigold and horsetail. The dark gray wolf nodded, padding further into the medicine den to see how much of each herb they had before padding back over to where Lightpaw was. "You're correct, Lightpaw; we'll have to look for those soon, especially the marigold." Twistedfoot replied, sitting down. "You did a good job with helping out Shadowclaw, earlier; I'm proud that you knew what to do." The medicine wolf said next, before looking up as she heard another voice come from the entrance to the den. "Hi Swiftpaw, we're currently low on marigold and horsetail. Did you want to help look for those herbs?" Twistedfoot asked, wondering if that was what the apprentice wanted to help with.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:35 am

Aurafrost stared with loathing at Bluepaw, her cold sapphire eyes narrowed and she raised her lips a little "Thunderclan lover, you might as well go and join Creekfire" she nodded with respect to Ravenclaw and shadestar walking over to the entrance of the camp she said "we should patrol the thunderclan border just incase anymore of those pathetic pups want to join us"
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:43 am

The narrow shouldered, white fae flicked her uninjured ear in gratitude at the other silent wolf, she glanced up as a huge black wolf with golden eyes made his way over. She blinked stunned at his similarity to Nightowl of thunderclan. Without a word she stood up straight, both ears perked even the one that was bloodied and torn. Her tail touched her heels and in a symbol of respect she dipped her head her ears pinning back as she did so before lifting her head once more to face him. Her ice blue eyes watched him with confidence that was mostly there because of Bluepaw, Creekfire and the little apprentice at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:21 am

Bluepaw ignored Aurafrost's words. Now she understood why noone liked that cold hearted wolf. The blue fae smiled a little as she saw Crystalheart back on her paws. The young apprentice glanced at the large black male. Her ruby red eyes met ghis golden ones. Blue already knew that this is Shadestar, leader of ex Shadowclan, now co-leader of Stormclan. She blinked few times before lowering her head in sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 am

Crystalheart returned Bluepaws smile, she shifted her weight a little glancing at the blue wolf, her own ice blue eyes glittered with friendlyness and a shy want to be friends. Her fur lay flat on her shoulders and she lifted her head once more to watch Shadestar, she stood beside Dolphinpaw ready to protect the apprentice, Crystal had not been taught much in the way of hunting on land animals so she made up for it at her excellent skills of fighting, tracking and fishing. She felt frustration at herself at the fact that she could not defend her friend with words. Her blood encrusted left ear flicked back to listen for more sounds of discontentment.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:40 am

Aurafrost flicked her ears annoyedly and then turned, her sapphire gaze cold and unforgiving she shot a loathing look at Bluepaw and Creekfire. What traitors, the elegant fae thought to herself. Picking up her paws neatly the orphaned lass left the camp, her face masking the hatred she felt toward the world
-sc and tc border
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next