Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 14 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Reddust glanced behind him at the apprentice. He snorted. "Why? You want to tear at their throats too runt?" He growled. "No way. Stay in camp and guard everyone else. A twolegged could kill 3 wolves at once you know." He loomed over the apprentice. "And you're a third of my size. No way you could spdo up against one."
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm

"Did I say, 'I' in my sentence? No, I didn't, mate." Thunderpaw said, in his Aussie accent with an emotionless gaze. And I'm a little over half your size, he added silently in his head. He snorted, and he stared at the warrior with a peircing, emotionless stare.

Last edited by Dewpaw on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Leopardpup nodded. "Alright," she said, picking up another burr in her teeth. "I think we might be done soon...what will we do after this? Is there anything else to do?" She was so bored she'd happy do a few more chores, as long as it didn't hurt her pelt, that is. She glanced across the camp, where it seemed like a fight was breaking out. She glanced at Silkpaw nervously.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Reddust snorted. Then gave a seal smirk. He lifted a paw and ruffled up the top of Thunderpaw's head. The brown warrior flicked his tongue as he replied. "Tck! Pretty easy to pick out your statement runt." He stifled a chuckled and turned back to Barkclaw. "Hey! Barky,let's get going. We need to take someone else with us though."
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

"After this? We can work on reinforcing the other dens and the camp entrance. Maybe Thunderpaw will help us." Silkpaw said as she placed the last burrs.
[b]"Hey Thunder! Wanna help?
Silk said looking at the other apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Graystar continued to think about the Twoleg pawprints, looking up as she heard more wolves approaching the Leaders' Den. Thrushpaw had mentioned that Dracopaw had been captured at the marshes, with Shadowclaw saying that the apprentice had recently been taken. "Another wolf? That's horrible; what could the Twolegs possibly want?" Graystar said, speaking to herself at the end of her sentence. The Twolegs had taken three wolves too many; Bluepaw, Swiftpaw, and now Dracopaw. Had any other StormClan wolves been taken? After wondering about that for a few moments, Graystar had glanced nearby the Leaders' Den as she noticed Lunalight, Reddust, and Barkclaw, all offering to help with the search around the territory. "I believe Shadestar will allow you onto the patrol if you did want to join." She had replied to them, seeing Thunderpaw speak to Reddust; she hadn't been able to hear what the apprentice said from where she was, however. Graystar looked back around the camp, wondering if all of the dens would be able to hold back Twolegs in case they entered the clearing; it appeared that Silkpaw and Leopardpup had reinforced the nursery, which did seem like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Barkclaw nodded as he heard Shadowclaw's response, looking over at an apprentice, Thunderpaw, as he spoke to his brother. It appeared Thunderpaw had wanted to search for the missing wolves as well, though Reddust hadn't let him. After some time, Reddust had turned to him, and the warrior nodded. "So far we have four wolves, including myself, on the patrol, should we ask someone to join?" Barkclaw responded, his gray eyes looking around the camp.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Thrushpaw perked his ears as he heard something about a patrol; were other wolves going to look for those who were missing? His yellow eyes looked around, and he noticed Reddust, Barkclaw, and Lunalight, nearby the Leaders' Den. Thrushpaw sighed, however; he knew Shadowclaw probably wouldn't let him join. It would be safer if he did stay in camp, he supposed. Thrushpaw looked up towards Shadowclaw as he spoke about Twolegs, before looking at Graystar for her reaction to Dracopaw being captured. The apprentice's yellow gaze then went on to Shadestar, while he listened as he heard some talk about reinforcing the dens.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Shadowclaw flicked his tail. "What's this about a patrol...?" He mumbled to himself. His golden gaze drifted over to Red,Bark,Luna,and Graystar. He tilted his head in curiousity. Through he gave a loud yawn and turned to Thurshpaw. "You're not going,and if it'll make you feel better... He thought to himself. I actually just want to sleep. The continued. "I won't go either." The gray brute stared at his apprentice.waiting for his reply.

Reddust nodded to his brother. "I think it'll be fine. Although,it might be a good idea to have another patrol take half of the territory. Then we would take the other half." His tail slapped hard on the ground. "We take Riverclan territory,then have another one take Shadowclan's half."
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Thrushpaw's gaze turned to Shadowclaw as his mentor spoke, and he sighed slightly. "Okay, I won't go. You can go if you'd like to, though, I don't mind." Thrushpaw said. He twitched his ears as he heard Reddust and Barkclaw talking about patrolling, though tried his best not to listen, as he didn't want to be more unhappy about not going.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Barkclaw nodded as his brother spoke, agreeing with him. "That sounds like a good plan; RiverClan territory is fine with me. If there are two different patrols, we'd be able to search the territory faster." Barkclaw replied, hearing Shadowclaw mumble and look over at them. "Shadestar is going to be leading a patrol, to search for Twoleg evidence and potentially the missing wolves... I think, at least." The brown-furred warrior said, before looking back to Reddust and Lunalight.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Reddust nodded. "Thats what I was going for..." He flicked his tail and glanced at Graystar. "If it's fine with your though." He heard Barkclaw say that Shadestar was leading another patrol. He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Thunderpaw rolled his emerald green eyes at the warrior. I doubt it, he thought. Sitting at the camp entrance with the slight emotion of boredom on his face, he hadn't heard Silkpaw call out to him with all his thoughts in his head. Certainly the apprentices weren't confined to camp like some arrogant little pups? He had to train so he could prove himself to the rest of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 am

Raven stirred sleepily in her nest, there was an odd feeling she couldn't shake off in her sleep and she didn't like it, not one bit. Growling to wake up, turning violently in the nest, the fae's eyes flew open and she stood up growling at the shadows before it clicked. Nothing was wrong, everything was fine, there was no one in the shadows waiting for her. The clouds in her violet eyes disappeared and she could finally see clearly and what she saw surprised her. Sitting not so far away was cougarpup, watching her with brown eyes. Raven glared at her momentarily before shaking out her own dark brown pelt and staring at the other pup, she didn't know how to react or what to say. "Umm hi?"
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

Cougar blinked brown eyes and stared down at the younger pup "Greetings, I am Cougarpup eight moons old, you are Raven the wolf who hangs in the shadows and is nearly always ignored" she shook out her gray and ginger pelt. her bottom jaw was white and the bridge of her muzzle was colored in an odd way. She flicked her tail over her front paws and tilted her head, she liked this pup mostly because she wasn't stupid like Thrushpaw or Thunderpaw.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 am

The dark brown female blinked, her violet eyes not showing her disbelief and astonishment. She remainedq quite frugal actually and bored looking, only her ears twitching in sign she had heard. The thing was she was amazed, usually she was the one to know things about others, not the other way around. She was the one to spend time watching and learning, not other watching and learning about... her. Her eyes narrowed as she allowed herself to sit and watch this wolf before her. "Yeah I knew that." She paused, "What were you umm- nevermind. You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:40 am

"of course im not ok, im still a pup" she cast a loathing look out that was directed at Silkpaw and Thunderpaw. Pathetic pansies! she deserved to be an apprentice. Her glare was then shifted to look at shadestar. she glanced back to the dark pelted femme and blinked mesmerising brown eyes once more. Her paws were neatly set infront of her her ginger and gray pelt well groomed and thick. her eyebrows were pulled down over her eyes and she said "there is a hole in the back of the den, you want to go and explore what land this clan has?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

Cougar's answer to Raven reminded her of what she had seen and heard all while enjoying the argument between Shadowclaw and cougarpup. She hid a grin and a giggle before setting herself appropriately before the older pup. "Hmm seems to me you're jealous. Don't be, with it will come responsibility, let the other losers have fun with their mentors. Right now you have fun and ignore it they can;t keep you here forever you know." The female's voice sounded rather bored but she didn;t mean it to.

Raven's eyes widened, go out? The pup seemed to shrink slightly, that was one thing she didn't exactly see as a good idea, "I thought you wanted to be apprenticed."
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:51 am

"i do but while i wait i am not going to sit around with my tail gathering dust" she let a grin dash up the side of her face "im not jealous just furious that i got put aside" the large pup snickered and said "well if you don't want to go out how about we go and do something else thats fun" she tilted her head to the side wether it be pranking adults or annoying the leaders she was up for it. The pup was desperate for a friend and Raven seemed to be ignored alot as she was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:58 am

"Hmm, well..." Raven was a bit worried, she wasn't one to cause trouble deliberately but it never hurt to try, right? After all she was a pup and pups caused trouble all the time. Pushing the worries of getting in trouble from her mind she narrowed her violet eyes at Cougar and thought about it. The adults were as riled up as it seemed though she didn;t care why, the pups seemed to be snots or some at least and some adults, Shadowclaw came to mind, were bigger farts than everyone else. Sighing she nodded, "Okay, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

Cougar grinned and let her tail give a couple of wags, glaring out of the den she made her way to the shadowy tunnel that she had spent the last moon perfecting. She nose her mossy nest out of the way revealing it and said "well where should we go i wonder" her eyes shone and she abruptly decided that the old riverclan camp would be fun. She had heard stories of how stormclan used to be one clan, she was curious about both riverclan and shadowclan and so decided that the camps would be the best to follow. She ducked into the cave and yanked raven in behind her. Pulling her mossy nest up to hide the hole once more
-riverclan camp
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 am

Raven glanced out of the hole in uncertainty. She gulped slightly and was pulled through with a yank from the other side and they headed off. in Raven's mind she was doing very bad and would get in big trouble but to clear her conscience she was with a pup old enough to be an apprentice, and they weren't going into another clans territory. Smiling that this was fair and she deserved it she ran after Cougar, noticing how the floor began to become wet underpaw.

-Riverclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 am

Really?" Leopardpup asked, clearly exasperated. She had hoped that they would do something a little more exciting - something like.....well, she wasn't sure, but something that didn't include sap and burrs. I suppose it could be worse, though, she thought, We could be dealing with mouse bile or clearing out the elders' den. At the thought of both of these tasks, she shuddered, moving with more gusto through her current job - the sap and the burrs. They were curious little things, she mused as she picked one up in her tiny jaws; they didn't seem to hurt the two stormclanners, but according to Silkpaw it would hurt the baby twolegs.
"Does Thunderpaw have to come over?"[/i] she asked Silkpaw, impatiently. [b]"He'll only be grumpy, and all you'll do is sit there doing the eyes at him."
As she deposited the burr on the sap, she turned around to get another at the same time as two pups - Raven and Cougarpup -  went into the den. She frowned; it certainly wasn't bedtime yet. She watched as their two forms vanished from sight, and then stood there wondering a bit before going onto the next burr. She didn't know what they were up to, but she had the faintest idea, just lingering at the back of her mind, that they were up to no good for one reason or another. If they are, it's their fault if their pelt gets ruined by the twolegs' grubby hands.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 am

Luna nodded at Graystar. Then the brown fae glanced at her sons and listened to their suggestion. The warrior turned to them as she spoke. "You two and one more wolf will take Riverclan territory. I and two others will check Shadowclan's. I know Shadoclan's territory like my own paw so it will be easy." The she-wolf looked at them then around the camp. "Find one more who will join your group while I ask Shadestar."
Lunalight nodded at them then turned around and walked straight where Shadestar was. She looked at him and patiently spoke. "Reddust, Barkclaw and one more wolf suggested to patrol around the territory. They will take Riverclan's territory and I will tae Shadowclan's. I'll find two more to join my group. I'm asking you for permission."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 am

Reddust nodded to his mother,then turned to glance around the camp. "Who's free to join us...?" The brown warrior scanned the camp with blood red eyes. "Who do you think Barkclaw?"

Ravenclaw's tail slapped hard on the soil. His cyan eyes stared at the ground. The brute sighed and stood up to gos it at the entrance. Mumbling to himself. "Dang Twoleggeds...Jesh,they're just making it even harder for us..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next