Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 15 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Dolphinpaw looked around at all the work that the other wolves were doing and she really wanted to help. but she didnt think that they would let her since she had yet to be accepted into the clan and nobody seemed to like her. she walked over to one of the stormclan leaders, Graystar and asked "Graystar may i join your clan." although she had already asked Shadestar he never did give her an answer. she didnt lik the feeling of being helpless.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Whitestorm returned as he sprinted down the tunnel panting he shook himself before he walked towards the leaders den. Whitestorm approached the den as he saw that a few wolves had gathered he's cold blue gaze looked inside the den. The male approached Graystar. "I have delivered the message to Firestar and Gentlestar." The male said casually.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Graystar glanced towards Reddust as the warrior spoke to her. "I think it would be alright for the two patrols, as long as Shadestar agrees." The wolf replied; she hoped two patrols would be safe enough, she wasn't sure as Twolegs potentially could be able to take on three or so wolves at a time. Lunalight appeared to be asking Shadestar for the patrol permission, and she looked over towards an apprentice as she spoke to her. The apprentice had asked to join the Clan; Graystar supposed that she had been the other ThunderClan wolf she noticed earlier. "I think it would be alright if you joined, I'd just need Shadestar to confirm. I'll announce a mentor for you soon." Graystar replied, her tone friendly. The gray-furred leader looked to the den entrance as Whitestorm returned, saying he had spoken to both Firestar and Gentlestar. "Alright Whitestorm, thank you for telling the other leaders." Graystar replied. Now only Creekfire needed to return, before they'd be able to decide on what to do next prior to attending the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Barkclaw nodded as Lunalight had spoken to him and his brother, before listening as Reddust spoke. The warrior's gray eyes looked about the camp, as he tried to find a potential wolf to join the patrol. He noticed Whitestorm had returned, though he decided the warrior was probably tired from running to two other Clans. Shadowclaw had stated that he wasn't going to come, and Barkclaw looked around for other warriors. He noticed his mentor, Ravenclaw, though wasn't sure whether or not the warrior would want to come. "I'm not quite sure who we should ask." Barkclaw stated at first. "Perhaps Ravenclaw, if he wanted to come, or..." Barkclaw tried to think of any other warriors, but they were either not in the camp or he couldn't see them from where he was. "Perhaps Snowstorm, or Crystalheart, I think her name was." Barkclaw added, looking back to Reddust to see if he agreed or had any other suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Reddust flicked his tail. Glancing around camp along with Barkclaw. "Ravenclaw looks busy." He blinked his red eyes and continued to scan the camp. He growled. "No...I'm not letting some Thunderclanner start doing important duties such as this..." He turned to him when he mentioned Snowstorm. "He might want to join..." The brown warrior flinched when someone came rushing into camp. Though he sighed when he noticed it was just Whitestorm. Well,he's back...

Shadowclww nodded to the two brothers. "Alright good luck." He muttered from them to have luck,then stood up. He made his way to the warrior's den and yawned. He glanced behind for his apprentice. "Stay in camp. If anyone asks for your help. Help them,ok?" The without waiting for a reply,he disappeared into the den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm

"Whatever. Hes not even answering so who cares." Silkpaw said cooly, as if she didnt care. But inside she really did care and she wanted Thunderpaw to hear her.
"Come on. We're moving on to the entrance of camp. We'll build around there too."Silk had said. But seeing how reluctant Leopardpup was about this, she knew she had to think of a way to gain the pup's interest again.
"You can decorate it too when we're finished if you'd like." Silkpaw said.
If decorating gets her to work I guess it'll be okay. Silk thought as she began padding to the entrance of camp.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:45 pm

"Alright. Sounds good." Lightpaw said in reply to Twistedfoot.
The medicine wolf apprentice grasped a couple of leaves to carry some herbs if they were needed. She padded back to Twistedfoot, dropping the leaves at her paws.
"You ready to go?" Lightpaw asked her mentor, her lilac eyes brighter then before.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Twistedfoot nodded as Lightpaw had agreed with her, watching as she had padded back over with some leaves. The dark gray wolf nodded once more as she heard her apprentice's words. "Yes, I'm ready. Remember, we haven't really practiced in terms of battle moves, though if either of us see any Twolegs at all, we must return back to camp. If you do need to use any battle move, perhaps try charging forward at the Twoleg to take them by surprise, and then run." Twistedfoot said, looking at Lightpaw. The medicine wolf picked up one of the leaves Lightpaw had carried back, nodding to her apprentice before padding out to the camp entrance. She noticed that Whitestorm had returned; she was glad he was safe, and hoped Creekfire would be as well. She waited for Lightpaw to come over before padding over to the Burnt Sycamore.

~Burnt Sycamore~
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Barkclaw nodded as Shadowclaw spoke, before looking at Reddust as he heard his littermate speak. He nodded as Reddust mentioned asking Snowstorm if he'd want to come. "I suppose we can ask him as soon as we see him." Barkclaw said, his gray eyes once more looking around the camp. "If Snowstorm joins, we should have enough warriors, I think." Barkclaw murmured, trying to find Snowstorm from where he was.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Thrushpaw turned in Shadowclaw's direction as he heard his mentor speak to him. "Okay Shadowclaw, I will." The reddish-furred apprentice said in response to the warrior, before looking around the camp with a slight yawn. Thrushpaw sat down, watching as Silkpaw had spoken to a pup before padding to the camp entrance. He'd seen the two reinforcing the nursery earlier, he supposed in case Twolegs were to come into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:48 am

"Decorating?" The little pup's eyes lit up eagerly, taking the idea to heart. Decorating the barricades sounded much better to Leopardpup than sticking down more burrs with the icky sap. She padded quickly after Silkpaw, bounding alongside. She was already deciding wether to use flowers or to nick some of the medicine wolves' herbs to put over the burrs. "Marigold, maybe?" the up muttered. She padded past Silkpaw and waited by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 am

"Yup. If you help out i'll let you decorate too." Silkpaw said, glad she had gotten Leopardpup's attention.
"But, The medicine wolves will need their herbs. So make sure you don't use their herbs." She added on as she began gathering more supplies to begin reinforcing the entrance of camp.
"Alright. We'll need more moss, and we'll need some stones. I'll gather the stones you can collect the moss."
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

Lightpaw nodded to Twistedfoot as she explained about battle moves.
"Alright. If I do see any I'll do that." She said as she grasped up a few of the leaves, her fangs baring a little, though she was careful not to rip up the leaves.
They'll find them... they have to... Lightpaw thought as she padded after her mentor.
-Burnt Scyamore-
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Dolphinpaw smiled happily and then wagged her tail. "thank you so much Graystar, and i did ask Shadestar but he didnt really give me an answer." "is it alright if I help out with reinforcing the camp, i want to get to know the other members more, the apprentices dont really seem to like me much, but that could just be because I come from a different clan." she said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Leopardpup sighed, disappointed. "I could have used that marigold," she muttered to herself crossly as she neared the entrance. Hearing Silkpaw's words, she nodded and then turned, wandering where she could get moss. She could nick some from the warriors' den, but she couldn't run the risk of being spotted by one of the leaders or older warriors.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Well you can use other flowers too." Silkpaw said as she began to collect some stones.
"Alright. I think we have enoguh stones. I'll help you with the moss." Silk said as she finished piling the stones, and began to colelct moss.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:50 pm

"I suppose," Leopardpup replied, still not quite over the loss of the marigold. "The colours would have complimented my pelt wonderfully if I had it behind my ear, but if you want to deprive me of being happy...." Dramatically turning away, the little pup began rooting around for moss. At least we aren't doing the sap.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm

"Stop complaining. There are plenty of gold flowers out there." Silkpaw said with a snort as she began collecting more moss.
"And there will be happier moments in your life. Happier then a golden flower behind your ear." She said as she continued collecting the moss.
After enoguh moss had been gathered, Silk nudged up Leopardpup and began pressing the moss against the camp entrance, as she did with the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Leopardpup scowled. "Happier moments? Like what?" she asked impatiently, still scowling as she collected some moss near the corner of the camp. Holding some in her jaws, she waddled over to the nursery entrance and began padding it down with her paws, having dropped it from her teeth. "If you're thinking becoming an apprentice, that's not happy - that's just getting to work and do tasks!" She made a face.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 pm

"Whatever. You'll understand someday." Silkpaw muttered as she began working on the camp's entrance once more.
"Come on help me press the moss against the camp entrance." Silk called out as she continued pressing moss against the entrance walls.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 pm

"I understand already," Leopardpup murmured around the moss as she deposited another bundle at the entrance for her to pat down. "It's not like I'm some silly puppy on my first trip out of the nursery." She patted the moss down indignantly, as though the moss itself was her very enemy.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 pm

"Whatever you say." Silkpaw muttered sarcastically as she pressed more moss against the entrance walls. Soon when she was done with the side she was working on, she began stacking the stones against the moss, humming a soft tune while she did.
I wonder if the twolegs are truly coming. If they are trying to settle down here like Leopardpup said, then why dont they just chase us out instead of stealing our pack members...? Silkpaw thought shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"Good. Whatever I say." Completely missing the sarcasm in Silkpaw's voice, Leopardpup nodded contentedly to herself. She nicked one of the stones from Silkpaw's pile and began piling them on herself, glad to have something solid in her teeth than icky, gooey sap. She repeatedly looked up, as though expecting twolegs to come rushing in at any second. She started at the slightest noise, although did not make a sound and continued with her job. She would not want to make it obvious to Silkpaw that she was scared in any way - for what did Leopardpup, the best of the best, have to be scared of?
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 pm

"I was being sarcastic." Silkpaw said with a snort as she continued to stack up the stones.
Sometimes I wish she would stop with that attitude of hers. She thought, imagining Leopardpup with a mouth full of sap. Silk let out a chuckle at the thought as she finished up her stone wall.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Leopardpup turned her head to one side. "Sarcastic? What's that?" She frowned, not liking the fact that she was missing out on something. She pawed the apprentice, trying to get her attention. "Tell me! It's not fair you know things I don't." She looked incredibly indignant, as though it was high treason for the older female to know more than she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next