Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 25 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Reddust heard Graystar announce something behind him. His ears twitched,and he turned sideways. His mother passed him by a few seconds ago,but he barely gave her one glance. She seemed a bit listless at the moment. Reddust blinked his narrowed red eyes at Graystar. His tail twitched. He clicked his tongue. Then twisted and stood up,still facing the leader. "Tck! Someone's gotta find those brats who got themselves into trouble." He cleared his throat. "I'll join the patrol." Making clear his intention. He stared up at the silvery leader. Wondering where Shadestar was. He snorted at the thought. Their own leader not there to present the old Shadowclanners. Reddust gritted his teeth in distaste. Shadestar's an old geezer. He won't do something like this,even with his own sour attitude.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:41 pm

"I was not informed on my warriorship," Dewstorm snorted coldly, "but I'll stay in camp. I was out.... exploring, meeting new wolves." Plotting, she added silently in her twisted little mind. "How long was I gone? I've been out by fourtrees on several full moons and there hasn't been a single gathering." She rolled her eyes, but stood up. Reddust was no longer towering over her. Instead, her eyes were just under his nose, her forehead lined up with his eyes. "So, how have you been do-" she was cut out, as she saw Graystar leap up on the highrock(I think) "-ing?" Graystar called a meeting, but since she was rather close to the base of the rock, all she did was turn.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Blackwidow woke up from her nap when she heard many people talking. She yawned and streatched and padded over to where one of the leaders (Graystar) called for a meeting. She looked back to her mate who was still sleeping and decided that she didnt want to wake him. She thought about it for a while and since she didnt have anything better to do she thought it would be fun to go on this little adventure to rescue these wolves. So Blackwidow stepped up and with a bored voice said "I have nothing else to do so I will go, besides Ive probably the only one out of you all who has had the most expience with humans." she red tail thumped against the ground in an almost rthythm.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Firestar nodded to the StormClan leader in thanks. She then smiled as she noticed a few wolves volunteering for the patrol. "Thank you for listening, Graystar. I'll be taking my leave now. I have to go to WindClan next." So saying, the young fiery female turned around and padded quickly through the camp entrance. "Farewell." Firestar was now in good spirits, having convinced StormClan to help get the wolves and dogs back.

windclan camp
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:34 pm

"I voulenteer too," Dewstorm said quietly to herself. She would tell Graystar when the meeting is over. Earning the Clan's trust will be my first step to victory, she thought. Untill then, I must remai in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Reddust heard Dew's question. He narrowed his eyes and turned to her once he was done announcing that he would join the patrol. "I'm fine..." He then heard her vole tearing. His annoyance flared up again. He growled. "Didn't you just say you would stay in camp?" He stood a bit threatening above her. "Dewstorm..." He said in a low snarl.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Graystar nodded as she heard a few wolves volunteer to be on the patrol, also returning Firestar's nod as the other leader left the camp. "Thank you, everyone. We can leave as soon as the Clan meeting is finished, and when everyone's ready." The gray-furred leader said to those who'd asked to be on the patrol. "If anyone later on wishes to join the patrol, they may. For now, though, there is one Clan meeting that must be done before anything continues further. Minkpup, please step forward." Graystar continued, pausing slightly after speaking the pup's name. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Minkpaw. Barkclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." The StormClan wolf said. "As soon as I am able to, I will also name a new mentor for Icepaw." Graystar added, before flicking her tail to show that the Clan meeting was over.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue4/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 pm

"I will join." She said, sitting up to hear that Graystar wanted volunteers. If it brought back the captured StormClan wolves, she would try her best. Her eyes were filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm

"Minkpup, please step forward." The pup felt excitement well up inside her. Her dull eyes widened. 'Calm down, Mink. I want to act... mature.' With only a small smile on her face, Minkpup stepped forward. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Minkpaw." 'Minkpaw!' The brown adolescent repeated in her mind. "Barkclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice." 'Barkclaw would make a good mentor. I can't wait for training!' She did what the hey she's supposed to (FAIL). When the ceremony was over, Minkpaw dipped her head and strode off the highrock. She turned her head away from any watching wolves, and woofed, "YES! I'm am apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:54 am

Snowstorm listened to what Graystar said about the patrol, then as she started a ceremony, his mind tuned her out. How could a wolf possibly forget about his mate? Especially with the Twolegs kidnapping the wolves of the forest. It was just ridiculous! If anything happened to Silverheart, Snowstorm would never forgive himself. He still remembered when he had first met her. Back then, he never would have guessed that they would fall in love. But they did, and now, because he somehow hadn't thought about her as the danger of the Twolegs was still high in the forest, she was in the hands of those awful creatures.
Another tear escaped the deputy's eye as he thought about his mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tornadopaw)

(I'm gonna pretend that he knows about the Twolegs and everything. But not about Silverheart)

A while earlier that day, Tornadopaw had gone to the apprentices den and fallen asleep. Now, he awoke and lifted his head, looking around the den. It seemed abandoned. Looking outside, he saw the dark clouds. By the smell of the air, the rain had already come and gone. Letting out a yawn, the small brown apprentice stretched and stood up. He padded over to the den entrance and went out just in time to see and hear the clan meeting. Excitement welled inside him as Graystar asked for wolves that would be willing to go on the patrol. He could help the kidnapped wolves! "I'll go!" He barked.
Then, after the warrior ceremony, he barked, "Minkpaw! Minkpaw! Minkpaw!" But when she said that she would do Icepaw's ceremony soon, some of his excitement turned to confusion. Why was his brother going to become a warrior and not him?
....Oh well! His excitement and happiness was back, but doubled now. Why did it matter if it would take longer for him to get his warrior name than Icepaw? The important thing was that his brother was going to become a warrior. Tornadopaw bounded over to the crowd and began searching for his sibling.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Reddust growled at his old apprentice. He bit the side of his mouth and retracted. "If you're coming,then be careful.' He narrowed his eyes till they looked like little red slits on his face. "I don't want to hear any excuses Dewstorm." He growled,then turned and flicked his tail. Dismissing the young warrior. She better not do anything too stupid... Red did care for her,but he decided to show it in force. He didn't really want to change his normal outlook on life,and himself. He licked his muzzle and rolled his shoulders as he approached the warrior's den to wait for them to go.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Dolphinpaw didnt bother to volunteer to go, she felt like she didnt really have the right. she decided that she would just stay here and help protect the camp. she chanted the new apprentice name along with her clanmates, "Minkpaw, Minkpaw!" she imagined her name being shouted when she became a warrior. After the meeting was over she went to the fresh kill pile and picked out a small vole for herself.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Silentwhisper followed all the other wolves and sat at the back by the rock. A new apprentice was named. Minkpup. And a wolf that he hadn't really heard of was her mentor. He thought about his mentoring days back when he was a young warrior. He left halfway through training. He hadn't let his apprentice down... had he? He couldn't imagine Nightfeather leaving him during training. His apprentice must have felt... upset. He yawned and watched another young wolf take some fresh kill from the pile. He was also hungry but he couldn't be bothered moving. He decided the he would just go back to the warrior's den and rest. He moved slowly off to the shelter and as he approached it his left ear twitched. The male then entered the den and looked at Reddust. After giving him a polite nod he lay down and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:35 pm

While waiting for Whitestorm's response, Twistedfoot caught the scent of ThunderClan. She growled slightly, her amber eyes watching as ThunderClan's leader came into the camp. Firestar had spoken to Graystar for some time, before leaving; Twistedfoot listened as Graystar mentioned something about a patrol, and later on announced a ceremony. A patrol to ThunderClan's camp? To speak about the missing wolves? I wonder how that will turn out. The young medicine wolf thought to herself, wondering what would happen at the other Clan.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Barkclaw yawned from where he was by the Warriors' Den, his gray gaze glancing towards his mother as she walked by. He nodded to her, his attention diverted to the camp entrance as Firestar walked into the camp. She soon had left after speaking to Graystar, and the brown-patched warrior watched as a Clan meeting started. He heard about a patrol going to ThunderClan; that sounded like something he'd want to do. Maybe then he'd be able to help Bluepaw. Just as he was about to offer to go, a Clan ceremony had started, and Barkclaw blinked with surprise as he had recieved an apprentice. He stepped forward to touch noses with Minkpaw, watching as the newly named apprentice padded off. "Hi Minkpaw, usually new apprentices get a tour around the territory... but with the current situation, I'm not sure if we can do that yet." Barkclaw replied. "For the moment, if you have any questions about StormClan or the other Clans, I could try answering them." He added, deciding against joining the patrol even though he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:06 pm

Thrushheart yawned, watching as Firestar had left and listening to Graystar call a Clan meeting. She announced a patrol; several wolves had offered to join it. He even heard the quiet voice of his sister, Dewstorm, hearing that she also wanted to join the patrol. Hmm... I'll stay here for now. Besides, if any Twoleg tries to enter StormClan's camp, they'll have me to deal with. The reddish-tan warrior thought with a smile. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a small bird as he sat off to the side. "Hi Dolphinpaw," He added when he noticed his apprentice walk over, before his yellow eyes looked towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Icepaw yawned slightly, glancing around the camp. He was sitting off to the side, watching what was happening. His icy blue gaze glanced in Graystar's direction as he heard a Clan meeting, hearing that a patrol would be sent out. Icepaw tilted his head, quietly thinking if he should offer to go or not. Uncertain, he heard Minkpaw's apprenticeship ceremony, and cheered out the apprentice's new name. Graystar next had mentioned something about him, and something about a mentor, though Icepaw wasn't exactly sure what she had said. It's been a while since I've last seen my mother... I wonder if she's alright, perhaps she just went out to the river. Icepaw thought, instead wondering if Tornadopaw was somewhere in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Graystar nodded as she heard Mistheart offer to be on the patrol, hearing Tornadopaw offer to come as well. She wondered if it would be a good idea to let an apprentice come; Tornadopaw had been an apprentice for some time, though, so perhaps it would be alright? Graystar wasn't certain if they'd only be speaking at ThunderClan's camp, or actually going to find the captured wolves, so she supposed Tornadopaw would be alright if it were the former that was true. "Alright, thank you." She replied to the two wolves, padding forward near the camp entrance. She glanced around at the wolves currently on the patrol; so far, the patrol consisted of herself, Snowstorm, Reddust, Blackwidow, Mistheart, Tornadopaw, and potentially Dewstorm, as the warrior had spoken quietly and Graystar wasn't exactly certain what she had said. "Whenever everyone's ready, we can leave." Graystar added, her golden eyes looking out of the camp entrance and in ThunderClan's direction.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Lunalight opened her eyes. She couldn't sleep for more than a hour. Her nightmares which involved twolegs and Bluepaw, were haunting her every time she closed her eyes. The brown fae got up and stretched her body. She was still tired and really hungry. Even though she was "asleep" her ears were perked up straight and she could hear what was happening outside. Ceremonies and patrols. Since her clanmates disappearance everything in the clan changed.
The she-wolf knew that both her sons will join the patrol. She also wanted but seeing in what condition she was, Luna was only going to slow them down. The chocolate coated female had to get back on her feet and fill her body with energy and strength, otherwise she was going to get sick and become a burden to the clan.
Lunalight passed by her friend Silentwhisper, who seemed to be asleep already and also by her son Reddust. She nodded at him and gently smiled at him. When she got out of the warrior's den she looked around for Barkclaw and when she saw him she also smiled at him. The fae was worried and she did not want to let them go out but she knew that this is the warrior's duty and she will do the same, but first she had to get in shape.
The female went to the fresh-kill pile and took one of the fishes she caught earlier. She ate it really fast, due to the fact she was hungry like a wolf, literally. When she was done, she looked around carefully. The brown she-wolf's eyes stopped on the medicine den's entrance. "I wonder where Lightpaw is." she thought. Seeing Twistedfoot, the mentor of her daughter, Luna made her way to the dark grey wolf and asked carefully, yet with worriness in her voice. "Twistedfoot, have you seen Lightpaw around?"
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Minkpaw smiled and woofed, "It's totally okay! I completely understand. But...  what really happened to those wolves?" The apprentice asked, her eyes gleaming with concern. 'Who was all taken? Everyone keeps bringing up the name Bluepaw... And Silverheart is also gone! This is so messed up!' She blinked, and lifted her head, trying to remember the questions she was always wanting to ask someone. "And... how many battles have we one? How great are we? How big is our territory? How many WindClan warriors did we own? How many rogues, house-dogs and loners did we smack fear into? How great is ShadowClan?" She kept asking questions about StormClan's greatness until she ran out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Reddust lifted his head when Graystar announce end they were leaving. He narrowed he eyes and stood up again. His tail swept across the ground as he joined up with the silvery leader. He gritted his teeth. "Lets go get those dang Twoleggeds..." He growled through his clenched teeth. He lowered his head and sneered.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:30 pm

Silentwhisper opened one eye and heard that some wolves were leaving to go on a patrol. The male stood up and shook his black fur. He then walked over to Graystar. "As much as I'd like to go I could stay here and look after the camp." He said through clenched teeth. He didn't want to go to Thunderclan territory and come back wearing their horrible stench too.

Last edited by Silentwhisper on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Twistedfoot glanced towards the den entrance as she noticed Lunalight walk over. She nodded to the warrior, her expression remaining the same even though she was slightly worried about her apprentice. "Hello Lunalight, I haven't seen Lightpaw since we came back from the river." The medicine wolf replied, pausing for a moment. "I didn't scent any Twolegs there, however; it was just raining, so we decided to come back to camp." Twistedfoot added.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm

[Sorry for the rather long post, Minkpaw]

Barkclaw nodded, hearing his apprentice's understanding. He frowned at Minkpaw's first question; would it be a good idea to tell her of the current situation? She'll have to find out eventually. The warrior decided, trying to think up a response. His gray eyes blinked as he heard Minkpaw ask several more questions, and he tried his best to remember all of them. "Okay, I'll start with your second question first." Barkclaw started, deciding to answer Minkpaw's question about the captured wolves after the others. "Hmm... I'm not quite sure about the battles we've won. I do know that there was a near battle around the time that I was born, but I don't think any battle actually happened then. StormClan itself hasn't won any battles, though I'm sure ShadowClan, and maybe RiverClan, have won battles before." Barkclaw said, pausing slightly before moving on to Minkpaw's next question. "How great are we? I'd say that StormClan's the best Clan in the whole forest. Our territory's quite large, too; it's made up of the territory of two different Clans. I'm not sure about WindClan warriors, though I'm sure we've defeated plenty of them in battle. For rogues and house-dogs, I don't really remember that many of them, and for the loners... well... most of them ended up joining the Clan."

Barkclaw stopped for a moment, catching his breath, before thinking of an answer to Minkpaw's next question. "ShadowClan? ShadowClan was the best Clan in the whole forest; my parents were members of the Clan. It was the fiercest and bravest of all, and no wolf dared enter ShadowClan's borders, or else risk being clawed to fur. I think so, at least, I wasn't actually a member of ShadowClan though." Barkclaw said with a slight smile, before remembering the first question Minkpaw had asked. "And for your first question... well, those wolves were captured by Twolegs. I'm not certain why the Twolegs took wolves from our Clan, but it appears that some of the other Clans have had wolves taken too. Twolegs are dangerous, however; never stay nearby one of them. If you ever see a Twoleg, run." Barkclaw said, any trace of humor in his voice now gone. He wouldn't forget that Twolegs were responsible for his father's death, nor the fact that they had taken his sister. He waited a few moments for Minkpaw to go over what he had said, knowing he had spoken plenty, nodding towards Lunalight as his mother smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonsoul
Young Warrior
Dragonsoul

Crystals : 14

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Dragonsoul sat envious in the warriors den, his eyes were almost blazing with anger. These wolves were missing, and he felt useless. Yes, he was useless. He had no skills that a warrior must have to survive, he was a wolf of medicine, honor, discipline and practice. He could barely hunt a mouse and yet they made him a warrior. He wanted a place where he felt useful. He needed to do something with medicine. Yes, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next