Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 24 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:05 pm

And hope one day that this chaos and destruction turn for the better.
Silktuft, the Frosty Female

The female slowly panned her head over to the male and twitched her ear. As the male replied to her, she answered them quietly. "Why wouldn't I..." she muttered, as the female curled her tail close to her body. With that, she looked toward the larger male. humph, what's crawling in his pelt? "Last time I saw him, he went inside the warrior den. I dunno right now. Maybe talking with others." Her pelt by that time was drenched by the rain as the mud coursed her legs. The male didn't say anything as she stood. It seemed as if the male didn't like her company. The female took her slender form and trailed over toward the entrance. Perhaps she should scout around the borders before she went to the meeting that was suppose to happen; or so she heard from the bickering wolves. The female slowly trotted as she exited the camp.

[meh. sorry. and short? o3o]

+Old Riverclan and Thunderclan borders+
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Shadowclaw sighed and nodded about the info on Whitestorm. "Alright,alright." Shadowclaw had noticed she was stuck in the rain. He was about to offer for her to sit under the tree,but she trotted off before he could. He blinked in surprise. Crap! He stood up and gave chase. "Hey! Wait a second!" He was loping off to the border before he knew it.

-Rc and Tc border-
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Reddust was awake during the downpour. The rhythmic drippings of water tapped on the ground. Red moaned,he felt sore after sitting in he same place for a while. He yawned loudly,his eyes closed,then blinked blearily. He shook his pelt,but his body was sluggish,so it was hard to wake up. The rain was gone,only the remaining droplets from the trees and dens dropped on the moving forms in the camp. He stared around. It was cold,and he was surprised that snow hadn't hit them yet. Sure,it was an even bigger pain with the white fluff everywhere,that and everyone would get sick,and the shortage of prey...
I muttered a curse about getting off topic in his mind. He yawned again,feeling his chest tighten at the cold. Tears appeared in the crinkles of his eyes,but he rubbed them off with his right leg. Reddust rolled his shoulders and yawned again. Annoyed as his eyes watered a bit more. He growled to himself and took a deep breath,and sighed as he exhaled. The air seemed to be cold enough for his breath to be faintly seen in the cold. He blinked in surprise at himself. It really is getting cold. Then his mind wandered to Blue. His ears dropped a bit in sadness. She might have liked to see the snow. Or how my breath is white. He chuckled at himself. His sister was really quiet,but she was always mischievous and curious in her own way. Then he shook his head. I really should be helping out with something. His thought went back to before all this 'madness' happened.
Dewpaw his eyes widened as he swiveled his head around to look for her. Where is that apprentice?! I haven't seen her in ages. He narrowed his eyes and clicked his tongue on disgust. Either shes a comete idiot for getting caught or...I'm the idiot. He sighed again,clearly not happy by how his breath went white.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Ravenclaw blinked at the sun shining through the clouds. He clicked his tongue,then sighed miserably. Some of the downpour blew into the den,but Ravenclaw took most of it. He stared at the clouds,with his eyes narrowed at the sun. He shook his head,and wrapped his tail around his paws. He seemed like a statue earlier,not doing anything,just staring at the wet and cold rain. He liked rain. How it cleaned everything,and make the air seem fresh and clear. He took a deep breath and sighed. It was easy keeping his strange bored face all the time,but this time,he couldn't help but let the ends of his mouth curl upwards. Then Reddust exited the den. He immediately put his mask back on. He felt just a bit tired,yet not the yawning tired. Just,the hunting kind of tired. He cleared his throat at the cold air,and gazed around. His eyes didn't really absorb anything,as they never did,but he caught Shadowclaw chasing after Silktuft. He stared with eyes wide. Then he shrugged. "Never thought I'd see Shadowclaw chasing after anything." He mumbled. The wolf didn't really like running or hunting,he'd always rather sleep,just like him. Well,that'd mean he was referring to himself as lazy too. His shoulders slumped forward in annoyance of his own personal thoughts. He blinked and felt the wave of exhaustion hit him. He yawned and turned to go into the den. He shuffled past Reddust and collapsed in his nest. His right leg went under a chin,and his body stretched out. His tail flicked around behind him,but he didn't really make a move to sleep. His cyan eyes stared at the brambles that made up the den,and blinked in thought.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 am

Firestar slipped through the entrance and stood for a moment, looking around. The camp looked pretty much the same as it had done when she'd seen it last. She could see a few wolves resting and talking to each other. The fiery leader knew that ThunderClan and StormClan were not on the best of terms with each other at the moment so she resolved to speak politely and reasonably. "May I speak with Shadestar and Graystar?" she said. "I have news of the utmost importance."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:52 am

Silentwhisper was lying in the shade of a tree when he saw the leader of the clan that he disliked most enter. He walked up to her and growled. "You may not unless you tell us why," He said. "How are we meant to know that you're not going to put our clan in danger."
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Reddust muttered curse after curse. Pacing in the dirt till his paws felt a bit numb from the cold. He took another deep breath and sighed. Calm down...panicking won't solve anything. Now Red was out and about in the clearing,though he didn't really do much. He yawned once,and rubbed his eyes with his legs again. Mistheart still didn't seem like she wanted to get up. He rolled his shoulder,and cracked his neck. The cold made him a bit jumpy as he started pacing again. Then a voice,with an air of authority around it. Red stopped,the air smelled like bitter grass and brambles. The familiar scent of Thunderclan. He swung around and sneered at the wolf. Red did recognize her as Firestar. He stood by Silentwhisper,his eyes studying the female. He noticed the air of nervousness on the air,but there wasn't a fear scent coming off of her. He cocked his head,but still narrowed his eyes into a glare. He then gently nudged the other Shadowclanner beside him. "Let her pass. There's no one else with her,and...Shes a Thunderclanner. If she plans on trying to assassinate one of our own,they'll either take her down,or we'll find out about it first." He growled the threat at her. Wondering why she was there. His red eyes looked for Snowstorm at the edge of his vision,but he couldn't seem to find the deputy. He muttered a curse and stepped aside for Firestar to step towards the leader's den. He turned to glance at Silentwhisper. "I know your older than me,and that I shouldn't order you around,but whats important,is important." He blinked lazily at the wolf. He seemed to have the air to be carefree at the moment,but still glared at the fae.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Dolphinpaw woke up when the smell of thunderclan filled the air. She left the apprentice den and made her way
to the entrance of the camp when she saw Firestar. "Firestar, what are you doing hear? How are my siblings, they didn't get taken by the twolegs did they?" She had to admit she missed her family quiet a bit. She sat and wrapped her tail around her paws and waited for Firestar to say why she was here.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Ravenclaw's eyes seemed to glaze over. In a conscious daydream. Not much to it. Just the old Riverclan camp. The water,and actually liking it more than anything else. More than fish especially. He watched as his young friends slashed around in the river. He laughed and played along with them. He sunk even deeper into his dream. His eyes seemed to drift lower,and close. Then a thunder sounded in the distance. He stirred a bit in his violent sleep. His eyes drifted to the sky. Then it changed. With a snap of god's fingers,it started pouring. He felt the current pull and grapple at his pelt. He seemed to want to yell out,but the words didn't come out. He felt a scream being shoved down his throat as he drifted down river and went under. He watched as familiar images flashed in his mind again. Being pulled out by another wolf. He watched as that same wolf jumped into the water to get the others. Raven yelled after the wolf. Just like back then. His chest tightened at the cold,and the water suddenly seemed like a scary hell.  He watched as they drifted down river again. Ravenpup started running across the shore. Two big wolves emerged from the river on the Thunderclan side. He gasped with relief and ran over to the stepping stones. He jumped across them,ignoring the loud flashes of thunder. He arrived on their side,they were both battered and cold. He searched at their paws for his siblings. He didn't see them and laughed,as if everything were fine,and his siblings were behind his parents. They've got to be here somewhere. Ravenpup dashed around. Looking for them,but they were never found. His mother stared at her son quietly,tears stung her eyes. His father stared at the ground. His eyes seemed hollow. He backed away. His form looked scared and small. Dripping wet with the water he used to so much love. His cyan eyes widened in horror. "No...No!"

He woke up with a jolt. Ravenclaw's eyes cyan shot open. His chest felt tighten,and his pelt felt like to was chilled to the core. All his fur was raised,and goosebumps covered every inch of his body. Ravenclaw felt his breaths come ragged. His body seemed to have tensed up,he didn't try to relax though. He just stared at the brambles silently. Feeling tears sting his eyes. Why do I keep remembering? He gritted his teeth and sat up. His face downcast and staring at the ground. Everything still seemed tense,and his fear scent floated in the den. Dang it,I'll be teased as a coward by someone sooner or later. He took a deep breath and sighed closing his eyes,but they covered with a crimson screen of his mother and father. He opened them again and refused to squeeze them shut anytime soon. Every time he blinked,he saw the silhouette of his small frail figure. He twitched once,and wrapped his tail around his paws. He kept staring down,with narrowed eyes. As if having a staring contest with himself. He moved his tail and a puddle was there. He didn't change his expression. He stared down into it with his own cyan eyes. ...No soothing help. Nothing,just grief. Mom didn't even seem to want to talk about it. Nothing,just...dull dark and...always pretending to be lazy. Just because I really was too scared to help. He remembered his old self. He pulled himself out of that hypnotizing life when he was an older apprentice. Yet...the scar still runs deep...doesn't it? The chilling voice again. He didn't think he'd hear it again,but there it was. He clicked so tongue and flicked his tail into the water. Disturbing his reflection and he turned to get out of the den. Ravenclaw started towards the entrance. Telling himself to go to the Riverclan camp. He didn't even glance at Firestar. He passed by her and slipped through the entrance. Hoping he wouldn't really be followed he narrowed his eyes and growled. Starting at a run towards his familiar old home.

-Old Riverclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Graystar had watched as Blackwidow padded off to get something to eat, before looking back to Snowstorm and Bane. Perhaps now would be a good time to tell Snowstorm of what happened? The gray-furred leader wondered how she should start; while Snowstorm had been her first apprentice and she'd known him since she was a warrior, she wasn't certain of how to begin. "Snowstorm, there's something rather important that I need to tell you." Graystar started, pausing slightly. "It has to do with the Twolegs... and about Silverheart." The wolf stopped for a few moments, waiting to see Snowstorm's reaction before she continued further. "Lunalight told me that Opalwing and Silentwhisper had caught scent of Silverheart by the river, along with Twoleg scent... and it seems rather likely that they might have taken Silverheart in addition to the other wolves. I'm so sorry, Snowstorm." Graystar said, her golden eyes blinking sadly. How many more wolves will the Twolegs take? I can't possibly begin to understand their reasoning for doing this. It's horrible; can't they see what they're doing to the Clans? Graystar thought to herself, sighing slightly. She glanced back towards Snowstorm, before she caught scent of ThunderClan.

Graystar glanced towards the camp entrance with slight surprise upon seeing Firestar. She saw Silentwhisper growl at the ThunderClan leader, before Reddust spoke to him. Dolphinpaw had approached Firestar as well; Graystar remembered how the apprentice had once been in ThunderClan. The leader looked back towards Snowstorm, hoping the deputy would take the news alright, before turning to Firestar. "Hello Firestar, you said that you needed to speak to Shadestar and I?" The StormClan wolf asked, stepping forward towards the Clan entrance.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Thrushheart yawned, blinking open his eyes. I must have fallen asleep, he thought to himself, realizing he was in the Warriors' Den. Getting up to his paws, the young warrior padded over to the den entrance, blinking upon seeing Firestar in the camp. He noticed his apprentice, Dolphinpaw, near the camp entrance, along with some other wolves. Curious as to what was happening, Thrushheart padded further into the camp, sitting down nearby the camp entrance as he waited to hear Firestar speak. It isn't every day you get to see another Clan's leader in your Clan's camp. The reddish-furred warrior thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Firestar flicked her ears as a annoyingly familiar voice spoke to her. It's Silentwhisper. The fiery leader then noticed a wolf come up beside Silentwhisper and sneer at her. She mentally sighed but kept a calm face. Firestar vaguely remembered this wolf's name. Reddust. "Silentwhisper, Reddust, don't worry. I'm not going to assassinate anybody in this camp", she said. The fiery wolf gave a brief nod to Reddust before padding past him towards the leader's den. Graystar was speaking with Snowstorm but broke off when she saw the ThunderClan leader and greeted her. "Hello Graystar", Firestar replied back. Several StormClan wolves came close to her and Graystar, and among them: Dolphinpaw. Dolphinpaw! What is she doing in the StormClan camp? thought Firestar, looking at the apprentice for a moment: sending her a questioning look. "I'm here to speak to Graystar and Shadestar about a matter concerning the twolegs", she said quietly to the apprentice. "Your siblings were all right, the last time I saw them, Dolphinpaw. They've been wondering where you are, though."

She then turned back to the StormClan leader and began speaking. "Yes, an amazing thing has happened. Yesterday, a couple of my Clan brought a wounded dog into the ThunderClan camp whose name is Sophie. She said that she'd escaped from the two-legs, the same ones who took the Clan wolves away, I think. Sophie was taken to the same place as the wolves and may know the way back to it. We might be able to rescue all of our wolves, and the dogs too from the two-legs if all of the Clans help. One more thing, I believe that the two-legs have been doing 'things' to the wolves and dogs in the horrible place. When Sophie came into the camp, one of her legs had been replaced with a metal one and her teeth were metal too."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Dolphinpaw wagged her tail in happiness that her family was alright. and then she looked down in shame at Firestar's next words. " I Really like it here Firestar, its really pretty and I even have a mentor, his name is Thrushheart. Sorry I left without telling anybody, I wanted to know where Crystalheart went so I followed her and then I just decided to stay here." she said before the thunderclan leader padded off to talk with Graystar.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Reddust watched as the leader passed him. Dolphinpaw slowed into step next to the fae and chatted about her family back in the clan. He wanted to curse right then and there. Or at least chomp something in his jaws to make it break. He growled and pinned his ears to his head. Red muttered a curse and sulked towards the entrance. He sat dog and glare around at the surround brush. Challenging anyone who came out. Red shut his eyes and sighed. ...So many,just disappeared into thin air. Aurafrost,and Blue... He muttered a curse and squeezed his eyes even tighter. He gritted his teeth and curses many times in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Thunderpaw woke with a hoarse yawn. "Must've fallen asleep," he said, quiet, but still in his formal accent. His eyes trailed to Reddust- the mean one of lunalight's litter- but he left him alone, as he seemed challenging and unforgiving. Suddenly, he realized a Fire-coloured she-wolf come to the entrance, wanting to speak with Graystar and Shandestar. It was some "urgent news" of somekind, as it seemed. "If it's urgent, then at least it better be something useful. I hope that its true-" he paused, seemingly talking to himself "-but the chances are, it's not..." With a short-tempered growl he settled again, head rested on his paws, as he looked about the camp for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

Snowstorm looked over as Firestar came into the camp. He was about to go over to her, but Graystar began speaking with him before he could. At the very first thing she said, he held his breath, hoping with all his might, all his life, all his soul that the news wasn't what he thought it was. And then, when
the next thing that Graystar said was exactly what he had been hoping that it wouldn't, Snowstorm felt as though his whole world had collapsed. He knew that Silverheart hadn't been in camp, but he hadn't had the time to really think about it. Snowstorm did not reply, he did not move, he just stood there like a lifeless statue. As Graystar walked away, tears filled the deputy's eyes. Then, sorrow was replaced by fury. A fury that Snowstorm had never felt in his life. Why would the Twolegs do this? Why couldn't they just get on with their own filthy lives? Then, his ears caught what Firestar said to Graystar, and the large white male immediately turned and went over to her, tears still filling his eyes. "Where is that filth hiding out?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Graystar's golden eyes glanced over to Firestar as the ThunderClan leader started to speak; she was surprised when she heard the fiery leader mention that someone had escaped from the Twolegs. The gray-blue wolf listened as Firestar mentioned that the dog, Sophie, might know the way back to where their Clanmates were being held. Could it be possible that the taken wolves would be able to return? Firestar next had said that they could be able to rescue those captured, and Graystar nodded. She frowned upon hearing that the Twolegs were... changing, Graystar supposed, the wolves and dogs they had captured. I'm not sure why Twolegs would add that silver object, metal, I think, to the ones they captured. Perhaps our Clanmates are in more danger than we thought?

Graystar was about to respond, before hearing Snowstorm. The deputy's voice was a growl, and Graystar wondered if he were angry because of what had happened. She hoped that they'd be able to find Silverheart and the other taken wolves; the Twolegs had taken five StormClanners too many."Thank you for coming here and telling us this, Firestar. Is there any way StormClan and I can help?" She asked next, wondering what plan they'd need to take back the missing wolves. The StormClan wolf waited to hear Firestar's replies, both to her question and Snowstorm's.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Barkclaw padded back into the camp, his gray eyes glancing down at his paws. He quickly caught scent of ThunderClan, looking up and noticing the other Clan's leader by the Leaders' Den. Was ThunderClan angry at StormClan for something about the borders, or about prey? Growling slightly, the young warrior made his way over to the Warriors' Den, sitting down, and not paying attention to those around him.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:56 am

Firestar flicked an ear to Snowstorm's growled words. "I don't know, yet", she replied. "Only Sophie knows where the place actually is but I've asked her and two ThunderClan wolves to scout it out." The firey leader heard a couple more growls directed at her but ignored them. "Yes, Graystar", she said. "I think that it would be very helpful if you could put together a patrol and come with it to the ThunderClan camp. We will need a meeting place and somewhere to plan so my camp could be a good place." She waited for Graystar's reply to her suggestion. Firestar then heard Dolphinpaw and turned around. "All right, I understand. I'll tell your siblings so that they know where you are now."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:46 am

The male listened to the clan leaders silently. His left ear twitched without knowing. His deep purple eyes were set on Firestar. She was talking about patrols. Silentwhisper shrugged and sat down on the dusty floor.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm

(Just pretend Dewstorm went back to camp XI)
A big white breath erupted from Dewstorm's nose as she walked into the camp. She had been out for awhile, no doubt; she didn't even know she had been made a warrior. She didn't know about the two-legs capturing wolves, either.
Silkpaw, she thought, with a snake of her head. I wonder if her and Thunderpaw are still chasing each other around. She was my friend first!
A familiar scent came to her nostrils as she scanned the camp, only to see the noticeable red fur of Firestar. "What is she doing here?" she asked herself out loud. ThunderClan, the Clan of the idiots. If I were alone with her on my territory, her heart would be ripped out of her chest by yours truly. A fierce and ambitious glare was cast at Firestar as she stared at her from across the camp before she went to go talk to Graystar.
[Thunderpaw]
The emerald green eyes scanned the not-so-desolate camp. Firestar had come, but she hadn't gone yet. A scent came through the entrance of the camp as he looked to it. Dewstorm... he thought in disgust. Oh yes, Dewstorm. The evil wolf- the evil wolf that tries to get pity from others. no, that wouldn't be right. More like Dewstorm wanted to gain self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Reddust sat down staring at nothing. Even when his brother passed him,nothing happened. Then Dewstorm came with a sneer in her face. He craned his head to stared at his old apprentice. He still towered over her. His father's genes found their way into his blood. "Warning our clan about something." He said in his deep gruff voice. His worry turned to a twitch of annoyance. "And what the heck were you doing outside of camp? There have been capturing everywhere,apparently. In other territories as well. So stay in camp will you? Just because your a newly made warrior,doesn't make you stronger than any Twolegged." He didn't know that Dew still hadn't been informed,but was still harsh on her. The stupid fae going around when Twoleggeds were around capturing wolves. Red clicked his tongue in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Home sweet home. The brown fae entered the camp slowly. She couldn't be in a hurry since she hadn't slept for days. She left the pray on the fresh-kill pile and continued her path to the warrior's den. She had nothing to say to the others. She passed them by and only gave a smile to her children just to assure them she's alright, though it was just a facade.
Lunalight entered the den and looked around. She quickly found her nest and using her last strength she managed to reach it. The brown warrior collapsed in her soft nest. She blinked a few times as she wrapped her tail around her legs and closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep properly but that wasn't a reason to not try.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:20 pm

[It might be a few more days until I'm able to post again, though I'll try to write another reply as soon as I'm able to]

Graystar listened as she heard Firestar answer Snowstorm's questions; she hoped that the taken Clanmates would be able to be found. Hearing the ThunderClan leader reply to her question, Graystar nodded, listening once more as Firestar said what she should do. "Alright Firestar, I'll set up a patrol; as soon as everyone's ready, we'll come over to your Clan's camp. Thank you for coming here to alert StormClan." Graystar added, her golden eyes glancing over towards the rock on which annoucements were made. She nodded to Firestar to silently say she would now organize a patrol, before heading outside of her den and leaping up onto the rock. "Let all wolves old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting! While I do have one ceremony to do, Firestar has recently informed me of a possible way to rescue our captured wolves. I will need to lead a patrol to ThunderClan's camp; would any wolf like to come on the patrol?" She called out, waiting for anyone to speak.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Snowstorm listened as Firestar answered his questions. He let out another growl. He couldn't believe that he hadn't even thought about Silverheart being outside of camp for so long when the Twolegs were about. What kind of a mate was he? Though it seemed so far away, a part of Snowstorm was still fighting to keep. And as he tried, he drove his claws through the ground, creating deep scratch marks in the Earth beneath him. When Graystar called for a clan meeting, he turned around and went over to the Highrock. When she asked who would be willing to go on patrol, he was the first the first to volunteer. There was no way he wasn't going to go on this patrol to save Silverheart. "I'll go," he said, still trying to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next