Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

The Containment Area 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue2/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue10/100The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Swiftpaw woke up on a cold floor. She shot up and sniffed the air. It smelled of two-legs and fear. "Is anyone in here?" She whined with a horrific voice. The apprentice then  walked into a hard object. "Great StarClan! Let me ooout!" She yowled, ramming into the object over and over. Swiftpaw was desperate to escape. She gnawed on the object until her mouth went numb. She growled and ram into it again and again. Anyone would have thought she went insane. But Swiftpaw loved life; She wanted the heck out of there! "Let... me.... out!" She snarled, ramming into it, and gnawing and clawing it. "Sweet merciful crud... my head!" She yipped, ramming into it hard. 'I gotta get out of here.... mustn't....give...up... I have to get back to StormClan. No way I'm sticking here. I'm just a blind apprentice. I'm innocent! I did nothing to harm anything....' She thought. The apprentice gave one last ram and sat, both her paws on the thing trapping her.

Last edited by Swiftpaw on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue6/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue10/100The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Aurorapaw awoke with a gasp her lilac eyes stared around in bewilderment before she let out a hoarse whine of fright. her dream it had come real great starclan. She sat up and stared around assessing her situation. She tilted her head hearing someone else woofing and let out one of her peaceful howls "hello? im here, im from sunclan im Aurorapaw"
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue2/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:09 am

Swiftpaw jerked her head in the direction. "I-It's S-Swiftpaw, from S-StormClan. Where are we? What is this place? What do you see? What does it look like? Why am I here? Who else is here? Where's the two-legs?" Swiftpaw asked in a shaky voice. She was on the brink of insanity. She wanted out. She wanted to train with Silktuft. She wanted to be with the other apprentices. She didn't want to be here. Then, in a horrid voice, a fearful question escaped her maw. "What's gonna happen to us?"
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Crystals : 315

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue0/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue5/100The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am

Dracopaw woke up, a startled howl like he had started before passing out. He smiled a bit at the familiar site of a StormClan wolf. He was away from her though..... "Swiftpaw!! Is that you?" He asked, his eyes still a bit blurred as a side effect for the medicine/
Back to top Go down
http://karpossydlia.deviantart.com/
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue6/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 am

Aurorapaw flicked her ears "my dreams coming true" her voice rose with fear and she backed into her cage a little. Feeling all hemmed in she began pawing at the chain link hoping that someone else would hear and get them out. She said "we should make lots of noise and try to get out"
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 am

Swiftpaw heard the familiar voice of Dracopaw. "Yes, It's me!" When Aurorapaw mentioned 'escape', Swiftpaw grinned and yipped, "Gladly!" She rammed full speed into the fence thing. "Ow." She growled, shaking her head went she hit a solider part of the thing. "What is this thing, anyways? It's solid one part and open another. I can't tell what the heck it is..." She growled, batting at the object. Once more the apprentice got to her feet and ran into the object head-down. "Stupid random object thing...." She spat when she hit the object so hard that is sent a wave of pain down her spine. "I give up. I hurt all the way from my nose down to the tip of my tail. There's no way that a runt of an apprentice can escape this strong of an object." She sighed, sticking her nose through an open part.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Larkpup awoke and opened her eyes. Immediately she jumped to her paws. She gasped, looking around and trembling. "Great Starclan! Where am I!?" She barked gazing around. Then she remembered the scene before she had passed out. "Let me out!!!" She howled, clawing and snapping at the strange vine thing surrounding her. Larkpup then realized that she heard voices. "Grizzlypaw?" She called. "Is that you?"

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Grizzlypaw laid on the ground. Unconscious,and his fur ruffled and dusty. He looked dead,though the slow rise and fall of his chest said something else. His head felt mushy,and he could barely think straight. Then he heard his name. His hazel-gray eyes snapped open. He felt the painful throb in his head. "Ahh...the heck." He stood up. His legs wobbly,and his left eye shut in pain. Grizzly's vision was blurry,but he could make out the images of 4 other wolves. He sighed and finally gave up standing,he sat down,and finally became aware of his surroundings. He felt the hard surface of concrete in his rump. His eyes flared up in anger,and everything came clear again. "LET ME OUT YOU STUPID TWOLEGGEDS!!" He heard a gasp from the guards up front,but they paid him no mind after giving him one glance. Grizzlypaw growled,and noticed other apprentice's nearby. He twisted his head. "L-Larkpup. Are you alright?!" He then stepped back and tackled at the metal fence. His fur slipped through,but he was bounced back into his cage. He growled as he left several hairs. "Shoot!" He growled and scrabbled at the wire. "Who else is here?!" The light from the windows above,shone down on them. The block walls made the air smell stale. Grizzlypaw growled. His face twisted in an angry snarl.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Larkpup sighed in relief as she heard his voice. Peering through the vine mesh she could just make him out. She watched him ram at vines, but they didn't budge. Then he asked who else was with them. She gazed around and spotted 2 other wolves, and heard the voice of a third. "Wolves from Stormclan and Sunclan." She replied. Though Larkpup had never met any of them, she figured from their scent of the mountains and the marshes where they were from.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Grizzlypaw narrowed his eyes. "Oi! I've seen that white wolf before." He narrowed his eyes on Aurorapaw. "Didn't you come to the Windclan camp once?" He stood up on his two back legs,using the fence as his support. His front paws leaned on the wire fence,making it bend forward slightly. "Anyone know what were doing here? I was just taken from the gorge with Larkpup here. Who are all of you?" He needed to know who was there. It might help them break out of the small stale smelling prison. He leaned forward more. Putting his weight on his front paws.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Aurorapaw replied to grizzlypaw "yes im aurorapaw, i got taken from sunclan territory" she flicked her gray ears and said softly "what on earth is happening, i do know that two legs took us" she however did not divulge the details of her terrifying dream she sighed "stormclan is warned it is up to graystar shadestar and gentlestar to warn the rest of the clans"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Grizzlypaw nodded. For once showing some politeness. They need to have calm clear minds. Fighting,not matter how much he wanted to,didn't really help their situation. His ears twitched as he stared at the tow Stirmclan apprentices. "And you two? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Swiftpaw heard another voice.
"I was taken by the river. I was collecting herbs for the medicine wolves. I figure there was a two-leg hiding. I'm blind... I have improved senses.... I should have known... I guess it was the scent and sound of the river distracting me. Anyways... who's all here...? I'm Swiftpaw.... who, like I said, is blind.... Man, I so stupid! Why had I not figured the two-leg was there..." Swiftpaw then gave a swift snort, before ramming once more into the cave. "I DEMAND YOU LET ME OUT!" She heard some two-legs whispering to each other with surprise at her aggressiveness towards escape. Although she couldn't understand them, she yipped, "Yea, I don't like being trapped, you know. LET ME OUT OF HEREEEE!!!" She rammed into the vine-like object, making a loud sound in the process. "Great StarClan.... my SPINE!" Swiftpaw yowled, sending another shockwave of pain through her body.
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Crystals : 315

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue0/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue5/100The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 am

"Oi, I was taken from the marshes. I called out for help, but I don't think anyone heard me." He told the wolf, his eyes narrowed. "Yelling is not going to get us out of this, it'll make the twolegs annoyed. We need a strategy, a plan." He said firmly, meaning it all.
Back to top Go down
http://karpossydlia.deviantart.com/
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 am

Grizzlypaw blinked at the other white apprentice. He hadn't really paid much attention to her eyes. So she's blind huh? Grizzly barked at Swiftpaw as she started fantically ramming into the fence. He leaned forward more,bending the metal mesh.  "Calm down you moron! Your going to be hurt like that! He growled and barred his teeth. "We need out strength if you want to get out! So stop being a brainless,smashing into objects will make you more of a blockhead!!" His loud voice echoed in the long hall. The twoleggeds stared at him for a few moments. Grizzlypaw then stepped off of the fence and made contact with the ground with a thump. Grizzlypaw started pacing in his cage. His head staring at the ground in thought. "I know that other Stormclan apprentice." He walked in circles. His head still throbbed from the effects of the dart. He felt dizzy and laid down on his stomach. Grizzlypaw gently set his head on his paws. He felt his stomach rumbled,and growled to himself. His eyes wandered around the metal complex. He only spotted the brown slop that house pets ate. He snorted and flicked his tail. "Right now we need to find out what they intend to do with us..." He said loud enough for the other four to hear. "Escaping will come next. Since the rest of the clans are probably looking around the forests for us now." He sat up and paused. Letting his thoughts sank into the other's minds. "That and we have no idea where we are. So if we escape,where will we go?" He flicked his eyes and turned to the four other wolves. "What do yo guys think?" His gray gaze focused in the four wolves.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 am

Swiftpaw growled at the WindClan apprentice. "Watch your mouth! If you know why I'm this way, you'd ought to take that back!" She spat. She hated being called names, since she was called names when she was blinded. She was also harassed by her first mentor. The apprentice shook her head in anger. "We ought to stick to the shadows. We don't want to be seen. I suggest we escape at night. I also rely on scent, making my scenting better then most of yours, no questions asked. I think we should rely on scent and sound, although not all the times. We could possibly catch scent of the forest. That's my idea. Not the best, but hey, I'm just a brainless, block-headed moron of an apprentice." She growled, rolling her eyes and laying down with a huff, placing her paw on the object blocking here. Swiftpaw started to get hungry. All she had was a sparrow much earlier. She sniffed around until she found what they called 'food'. "This is food? It smells like crow food! They expect us to eat this? No way! I rely on taste, too. I'm not laying a tongue on this." She turned away with a wrinkled nose. "Anyways, any better ideas?" Then, Swift's eyes softened.'Oh no... what will Lightpaw and Silktuft think? They'll be so upset... what if I don't make it? I'm blind, and this is the Two-leg place. Scents from the monsters will mess up my smelling, and their sounds will block my ears... Oh, I hope I can make it... if we escape...'
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 am

Grizzlypaw snapped back at Swiftpaw. "Well I don't know you blithering idiot! I'm not one for sob stories!"[b] Grizzlypaw snorted at her next preposition. [b]"And how do you suppose we get out,Stormclanner?" He flicked his tail and stared out and towards the Twolegeds. Glaring at them with anger,and a thirst for blood. He growled to himself,muttering something about Twoleggeds being weak pale mice. His grizzled brown tail slapped hard on the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:57 am

The little gray apprentice lost her temper at the bickering wolves "alright no more name calling or ill nip both of you!" her lilac eyes flashed and she said "we should do as Dracopaw suggested, if we can figure out what keeps us in here we might be able to use it to get us out" she watched as the two legs walked past smoking something that made her cough horribly. She backed away from them as one crouched down and leered at her. The little gray apprentice was often rather shy and wasnt doing so well away from home
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:01 am

Swiftpaw bit back a cold blooded retort. 'Says the one who let a pup follow and get taken as well.' She thought bitterly. "Good, I don't want to talk about it. As for getting out of here, I have no clue 'cause I don't even know what the heck this is." Swiftpaw's fur bristled, and she found the softer ground. She sniffed it for a moment, before plopping herself down, back towards to two-legs. She sighed, figuring she'd just lay down until sleep found her. Swiftpaw then turned towards the two-legs, her face clear of fury and rage. The two-legs cast an uncomfortable look at her deadly look. Swiftpaw gave an angered huff and tried to get to sleep. But the apprentice was hungry and thirsty. Finally, she got up and growled, "I must be crazy." She took a few mouthfuls of the pellets, and let out a furious snarl. She then lapped at the water, a deadly look on her face, before turning and plopping herself on the nest.
Then, a terribly foul scent and air made the apprentice gag and she ran into the fence, not head down, but she had both paws on the object, and her teeth bared in a snarl, before coughing and turning, lapping at the water and burring her head under the nest.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am

Grizzlypaw muttered something under his breath. "How can you nip me with this thing in the way...?" He placed his paw on the wire fence and narrowed his eyes,he noticed the Twoleggeds gazing at their prey. He felt eyes pry into his pelt as well. His back was turned to the pale creatures,but his back fur bristled. Making him look like the grizzly from which his name came from. "Starclan,what the heck do you think your doing?" He waved hi stain and turned. Letting out a loud snarl. The twoleggeds in front of his cage almost fell back in surprised. They sneered at him,and threw the burning piece they put in their mouths towards him. He growled,as he took a step back. "Stupid foxdung Twolegeds." He stared at the long white thing. The twoleggeds snorted with laughter and walked away. Then Grizzlypaw started coughing. The smell unbearable from his acute nose.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:15 am

Larkpup sighed as she heard the other wolves argue."That's the last thing they should be doing!" She thought getting annoyed. The pup stared around the little space she was in. "Hmm...so's how a wolf to get out of here?" She wondered gazing at the vine mesh. There had to be a way in and out. "If the Twolegs put us in here, they're has to be away to open these things." Larkpup wondered out loud. "Maybe they make a noise to open it...or press something." If they were going to sneak away, they first had to get out of these vines.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue19/20The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area Left_bar_bleue25/100The Containment Area Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Thistlepaw laid on the cold, hard floor of his cage. His ears perked at the bickering, the familiar words and phrases of the Clans. Sighing, he stayed where he was and made no move to talk to the others. It had been a long time, they probably didn't even remember him anyway. Soon enough their loud arguing began to annoy him, hurting his head. Why couldn't they just be quiet like the others? "If you guys keep that noise level up, they'll pick you sooner," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Swiftpaw growled at the wolves. She hated being told what to do by other's in her age group. The apprentice is on the ShadowClan side of StormClan. Her parents had somewhat of a bad attitude, and Swiftpaw must've inherited it. She removed her head from under the nest as she heard two legs making that weird "HaHaHa" sound. She figured they enjoyed the wolves' anger and annoyance. She apprentice barked/snarled at the two guards, banging into the vine-like object, making them jump. When another voice told the other's to hush, Swiftpaw gave a frown. "Whatever. Soon, they'll be sorry. Very sorry." She snorted,  baring her teeth in the two-legs direction, before laying down next the the hard, cold object, her face deadly, in their direction.'Yes, they'll all pay.'
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Larkpup perked her ears as she heard another voice talking. She figured it must have been another Sunclan wolf. Sighing, the pup padded to the back of the little space and cautiously sniffed what they had layed out for her. She sniffed the strange brown pellets, then wrinkled her nose in disgust."Yuck! Is this supposed to be food!" She wondered. Larkpup then turned to the little bowl of water. She sniffed at it wearily, before cautiously licking up a few drops. It tasted bitter, not at all like the water found in the small ponds and streams around the moor. The turned away and trotted over to the bed, where she layed down, wishing desperately that she was back home in Windclan.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next