Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Containment Area - Page 9 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Grizzlypaw peered into the vine enclosed den. He narrowed his eyes. "Dang it Bluepaw! I am worried,but they're dead. Stop letting these Twoleggeds play with your mind!" She just curled up. Ignoring him. He realized words wouldn't do anything. Grizzlypaw growled and leapt through the fence. Getting a few scratch marks,but didn't mind. He kept going and pinned down the fae. His back bristling and his one hazel eye widened in anger. His red one buzzed and glowed. He shook her harshly. "Bluepaw! Please! Stop it! For your sake and mine!" His form looked menacing. His back bristled,and his grizzled brown fur rose to make a silver shine on them. Making the appearance of a young speckled bear in the cage.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Blue's ears did not even twitch at the brown pup's words. She just laid in the corner and looked at one point. The hard words that were ment for her just passed through her, not leaving a remain in her mind.
Suddenly she felt something heavy over her. The apprentice growled a bit loudly as she was pinned down and shooked harshly. The longtailed wolf tried to move but the male's grip was strong. She shut her eyes and took few deep breaths. The blue fae placed her front paws on Grizzly's chest and quietly whispered, only he could hear. "I can't hang this anymore, Grizzly. They are playing with me, they make me feel guilty. Whenever I try to think wise they appear in my mind, with their machines in hands trying to capture us and hurt us."
Unespectedly the young she-wolf slowly snuggled into him as she whispered in his ear. "Help me, please." Tears ran down her cheeks as she opened her ruby-red eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

[color=gray]Grizzlypaw heard her words. He narrowed his eyes at the fae. "...What?"[/colo] He felt her warm fur on his neck. He growled. "What the heck are you talking about."
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am

Blue closed her eyes for a few seconds then suddenly got away from Grizzlypaw's grip. She knew he wouldn't understand her, no one could. Maybe that was a disadvantage of her strange personality. However, the she-wolf didn't mind. Maybe it was better that way, being alone in your thoughts and points of view.
"It doesn't matter. It never did.." the apprentice, almost warrior, said as she looked at her paws. She sighed deeply as she turned her glance to the brown male.
"Let's get back to work, we have to find a way out." she said in somehow enthusiastic voice. It was like a thunder from a bright sky. Her manners, her tone, her face changed for less than a second. But behind that simple smile and willigness to help, she was hidding her pain and fear caused by the place and situation in which all of them were.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Lark watched the two wolves through amber eyes. She cleared her throat to quietly remind them that she was still there. Honestly, the pup felt sorta out of place in these situations. It seemed rather obvious that the Stormclan apprentice liked Grizzly so... Lark shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Oh well, it's not like it really matters much now anyway." She thought to herself. "If we ever escaped, there would be plenty of time for them to discuss it." Some might have thought that she would be jealous of the Blue fae, but Lark wasn't. She didn't really care much about mates, she had always more had been concerned about becoming a Warrior then having pups. Larkpup felt relieved now as Bluepaw turned their focus on getting out again. "Yeah..." She said, turning her attention back to the cages. "Look, I know I'm not much of a help with tearing the vines and all." She told them truthfully. "But I'm small, and quick, so I can scout around the place for a way out." She tilted her head as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/30The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Owlflight looked at the blue furred Fae and just hooded his head in understanding. He then turned to the little pup, " windclan is lucky to have such brave pups like you, you will make an excellent warrior. All of you will,be proud of yourselves, you are very strong." Owlflight knew that if the next generation was as tough as these wolves before him, the clans were going yo thrive. He recalled his own time when he was their age, and he wasn't nearly as brave as they are. He smiled to himself, "your right larkpup you won't be able to get through any of the fences should their be any more, but I can with my new teeth, and although I'm a major warrior, I'm pretty small for my size. Grizzilypaw I want you and bluepaw to take one side and search for survivors and me and larkpup will look on the other side and keep a look out for two legs and an exit, OK?" 
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Grizzlypaw felt Bluepaw push him off of her. He clicked his tongue. "If something's bothering you,tell me. Alright?" Grizzlypaw then turned to Larkpup's cleared throat. He grimaced at the thought of all of that unfolding in front of Larkpup. He then shook his head and took a deep breath. He glanced up at the other tanned male Thunderclanner. He nodded quickly. "Yeah,ok." He turned to the other apprentice. Scrutinizing her profile again. He gave up at no sign of her distress. He then turned and trotted through the hole. Again,scoring a few marks on his side. He flinched as they cut into the newly scabbed ones. He then glanced around the hall,and started off on the left side. Though,before he did,he nodded towards the right side for Bluepaw to go to.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Larkpup gazed at the Thunderclanner thoughtfully before replying. "Alright." Although she appreciated his compliments, she disliked the fact that he had almost made it sound like she was a pup. "But I am a pup!" If only she would have gotten her Apprentice name before she'd been captured! But, when she was captured, she had been only 5 moons old. She had grown now to probably about apprentice age, though of course she was still the youngest wolf there.
Lark watched as Grizzly and Blue left to search for survivors. She then turned to Owlflight. "I know there's a way out...I mean, I saw the house dog leave, but I don't know where..." She glanced down the hall frowning. She noticed then that one side of the hall turned maybe towards a door. "Maybe she got out that way?" The young wolf asked.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Bluepaw didn't say a thing. She quickly got out of the cage and took few steps forward. She just gave a nod to Grizzly when he pointed her the way. The blue fae carefully stepped forward as she looked around. The coridor was empty. There were no doors and it was almost unlit. Her ears were lowered as  she tried to hide her emotions behind her fake smile. "Everything will be ok.." she thought.
The young she-wolf thought for a second. She really wanted to leave this place, to see her family and friends again, to be free, to be with her clan again. But that also ment she will somehow lose Grizzlypaw. She really enjoyed his company, not only because she liked him. But the blue wolf had to face it. They could never be together. They were in different clans and their love was forbidden. But maybe that was the right thing. Maybe he deserved something better. Someone like Larkpup. She seemed to show sypathies for him. Besides they were in one clan. Suddenly the future warrior shook her head and shut her eyes tightly. "Stop thinking like that. It's not time for love dramas." she murmured to herself.
When she reached the end of the coridor she found something that may be in use. She found a shaft. It was closed of course but it was big enough for a young apprentice to slip through. Bluepaw carefully placed her bionic paw on the thick fence that was covering it. She thrusted her metal claws in the small holes and wrested it quickly. "So easy.." she thought.
The small noise which she made was luckily not dangerous, but it could be heard from the other wolves for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:07 am

Grizzlypaw crawled slowly pass the cages. Staring with narrowed eyes in their darkest corners. He found nothing,just rank and stale scents of the twoleggeds. He wondered why they hadn't come to check not them. He took a slow quiet breath. The stale air inside the building filling his lungs. He bit his tongue in annoyance. He wanted to feel the fresh air. The leaves and dirt under his paws. His claws involuntarily started to seem to stretch out and feel the ground. Making faint and dull scratching sounds on the smooth rock called concrete. He reached the end of the hall. He noticed the last cage,there were more marks around. Then he turned to the door on the other wall. It seemed to be a big block of steel. It had no windows,but he could feel the cold that flowed through it's walls. Making his spine shiver. His body felt frail and he shrank against the ground. His ears pinning to his head. He felt like screams and calls for help echoed in his head and ears. He didn't dare close his eyes. Then a loud clatter from the end of the hall spook him. He jumped,but made no sound. He felt his back bristle and everything tense,but he spotted Blue playing around with something out on the end of the wall. For some reason,his red eye seemed to make it enlarge. It made a wave of nausea wave over him. His two eyes were mismatched. He shut his natural eye and spotted what it was. Maybe a shaft of metal on the wall. His eyebrows furrowed,which usually meant he narrowed his eyes,but his red eye did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/30The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Owlflight hooded to Grizzlypaw and then started to go the opposite way of them making sure that larkpup was filling behind him. They came to a door that was slightly open and he used his paw and snout to open the door. He looked around in horror at the contents in the room. There was another table in the middle of the room and some of the metal pieces that they now had apart of their bodies was on top of the table. Their was also something soft on the floor under his pawa, he sniff at it and snarled when he recognized the scent of his sister Blacklily. "This was where those cursed twolegs changed my sister." 
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Grizzlypaw glanced around once again,staring around with his red eye. It examined everything in detail,but it kinda threw him off with everything looking red. He took a deep breath and sighed. He focused on looking through his regular eye,and started towards Blueoaw. Wanting to inspect whatever she destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Lark padded quietly after Owlflight, trying to lift her claws so they didn't touch the floor. Her fur was flattened, making her appear somewhat smaller. She glanced around nervously, all her senses sharpened incase of a Twoleg nearby. She tasted the air, reassured by the stale scent that none had been this way for awhile. A noise at the end of the hallway made her jump, and she whipped around, expecting to see a Twoleg. Instead, it was only Bluepaw, fooling with some sort of metal device in the distance. The pup breathed a sigh of relief. "I wonder how long till this reign of peace ends." Surely the Twolegs will come back and find them snooping around the place. Or probably check on them from their old cages, only to find that they were missing. In front of her, the Thunderclanner cautiously opened a panel that stuck out in the wall, showing another room. Lark stepped carefully after him, sniffing the air for Twolegs.
The Windclan wolf gazed around the room, horrified and also very disgusted. There had been another room similar to this one near the cage she had been put in earlier, with similar tubes, tables, and bionic accessories. Owlflight, stopped and sniffed something on the ground, then lifted his head and commented that this was the place where his sister was changed. Lark looked on with grief, then turned to look at her own new accessory. Her amber eyes then focused back on Owlflight again. "Why do you think they do this?" She asked in a low, sad voice. "I mean...normal animals kill or hurt others because they have to at times, but this...this just seems..." Her voice trailed off, she wondered how the older wolf would reply.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:14 am

Grizzlypaw slowed down. He noticed Larkpup and Owlflight were peering into a room. Grizzlypaw narrowed his hazel eyes as he slowed down. His right leg whirred as it adjusted to his slow walk towards them. His dull claws made light scratching sounds,only their own ears could pick up,so he didn't worry about hiding them. Grizzlypaw peered over the apprentice-aged pup. He stared with wide eyes into the room. He gritted his teeth in distaste. He could smell all those familiar smells of the clans,all bundled up together in one room. He could faintly smell blood. Though,he knew it was there. Grizzlypaw felt everything tense. The muscles around the metal seem to scream in pain as they made contact with it. Grizzlypaw him iced and shivered in pain. He felt a growl ring in his throat,but he shut his eyes. It was so frustrating,not being able to do nothing. While they all died,and they just couldn't get back at the Twoleggeds for what they done. Neither could they get out. Grizzlypaw felt himself shake from all the despair and anger that bubbled up inside him. He tensed up again. Ignoring the pain that flared up through his limbs. He wanted to punch something. Hurt something. Make something scream in pain in place of the Twoleggeds. "Why...?" He mumbled. He crumpled to the ground. Feeling his face sting with tears,though they didn't come. His hackled rose,with every shaky breath. Grizzlypaw was having a breakdown,his spirit was being broken,as easily if it was a small thin twig. Grizzlypaw squeezed his eyes shut,making his tears stay back,but the feelings were still all there. It burst through his body. Flaring up each and every nerve,till it hurt to just breath.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:50 pm

The blue fae looked at the hole she just opened. She wondered if she could fit in there. Looking at it she realised it's not a good idea to risk. Bluepaw was now with the size of a young mature she-wolf and the shaft was too small for her to go through. But a pup or apprentice could.
The blue apprentice looked back. She saw Grizzlypaw heading to somewhere and she decided to follow. When she reached the entrance of the room she stopped. She caught the scent of blood and metal which made her frown. She also heard her friend's murmuring. Blue realised that this is another room alike to the one from earlier. She knew that if she enter in it she will fall in the same condition and then no one will be able to stop her. Her muscules were willing to go inside the room but her mind refused till it wasn't too late.
"I've found a way out." she said, loud enough for the wolves to hear. Then the runy-red eyed female padded back to the shaft she opened not long ago. She did not look back, Blue didn't want to see even a small part from the things inside. The young wolf knew that they don't have much time so she sped up a little.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Grizzlypaw shivered from a cold breeze that wasn't there. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to stand up. His spirit was growing weaker by the second. All he wanted was the taste of fresh air,and the juicy blood of mice. His hazel eye turned dull as he stumbled towards Bluepaw. He tasted the air,and his ears perked up. He got closer and took a deep breath. He sighed and a faint smile appeared on his muzzle. "Fresh air.." His paw touched the wall. Then he glanced back at Larkpup and Owlflight. He waved then over with his tail. He then peered back into the hole. "you found this Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 pm

The blue fae stopped infront of the shaft. She could catch the fresh air which came from it. It gave her hope that this will get them out of here for sure. The she-wolf then looked at her paws and thought for a little. She started thinking if her family noticed her absence, if they began looking out for her. Blue knew that she brought them only trouble, only because of her stubborness and the fact that she disobeyed the older wolves. Suddenly her eyes filled with tears. She wanted once again to see her mother and to snuggle into her warm fur. She wanted to glomp her sister Lightpaw and to nuzzle her brother Barkclaw. She wanted to play around with Reddust and to have one of their absent-minded  conversations. Blue wanted to be with her family again. Thinking of the beautiful moments they had together her tears ran down her cheek as a faint of a real smile appeared on her muzzle. She was sad, beacuse she missed them so much and happy, beacuse the memorries of them were keeping her strong.
The red-eyed wolf tried to wipe her tears so the others couldn't see them. She looked at Grizzlypaw when he asked if she found the shaft. She gave a slight nod but did not say a word.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:35 pm

(Absent-minded? Red would be mad if he heard that,hehe)

Grizzlypaw stared at Bluepaw in surprise. He noticed the oily tears that skid down her furred cheeks. They were half hidden by her long fur. Grizzlypaw felt his heart sink. He skid his head under her chin. Not looking her in the eye. "Hey...I promise you'll get back,Blue." He felt her wipe her cheek to hide her tears. He also felt her nod gently. Grizzlypaw then retracted and gave a very,very faint smile. "Relax,I'll do everything in my power to get you home."
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:48 pm

(hehe, ya know how crazy is Blue and she never gets too serious Very Happy)

Bluepaw felt Grizzly's head under her chin. His words made her smile a little. He gave her hope which was enough to keep her on her paws. She managed to nuzzle him as she quietly spoke. "I believe you Grizzly. I know that soon we will return home." The red-eyed wolf wanted to make sure that he heard that "we" because she wanted all of the wolves to leave this prison and to feel free again, to return to their clans. And again just for a second the blue fae forgot about her metal leg and backcone, she forgot for all the bad things the two-legs done to Grizzly, to her and to the others. She just let his words somehow fill her heart with hope to the top and make her even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Lark peeked out the door as Grizzlypaw waved them back. Slowly, she padded towards them, hopefully with Owlflight behind her. She flattened her ears in annoyance at her metal leg, which was propped at an angle uselessly behind her. It made a small click every time it brushed the floor, making it almost impossible to walk quietly. Suddenly, a new scent came towards her. "Could that be...outside?" The young wolf trotted forward faster, coming to a halt by the shaft. She stood taller, trying to peek through. "I can fit through that!" She spoke determinedly, her heart lifting. She readied herself to squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Grizzlypaw nodded gently. Unsure if he really was going to get out. He turned and frowned,not letting Blue see it. He felt like this thing in his heart. A feeling that seemed to want to fade away. Grizzlypaw somehow knew he was going to die. He flinched as he remembered Blue's words of we. He gritted his teeth and took a deep breath. He turned back to glance at Larkpup. He nodded and set his head under her back paws. Trying to propel her upwards. "Come on,Larky." He closed his eyes and pushed her upwards.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Lark glanced at grizzly and saw him giving out a sad tired look. She looked at him gently. "Don't lose faith Grizzly." She told him, her amber eyes gleaming fiercely. The young wolf then turned her attention to the shaft. She then felt herself being lifted up by the apprentice. She scrabbled into the shaft, trying to get a pawhold in the short, tight space. After some mishaps, she finally got her bearings. Lark breathed a sigh of relief and started to pad forward, towards freedom.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Grizzlypaw didn't reply to Larkpaw's words,but just pushed her upwards even harder. "C'mon..." His strength was sapping,and he was getting tired. His right metal leg whirred and creaked as Lark's weight was barred up into him. He growled and pushed up wards again.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/10The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/100The Containment Area - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:12 pm

[Haven't RPed my taken wolf in forever :3]

Dusktail watched as they all tried to find a way out, but he sighed, thinking there to be no hope to see the fae that he had truly loved again. She did belong to another, after all, Stoatblaze had stolen Ripplestone's heart. He took a deep breathe and looked at the small opening that Larkpup proclaimed she could fit through. "Not every wolf is as small as you." He snapped at them, his large and muscular definitely would not fit.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Grizzlypaw turned a head slowly at the elderly wolf's voice. He urged up the strength to bark out a threat to him. He didn't care if he was his senior,they needed to get out! "Look,gramps. We're all going to get out of here. If you don't want to get out,stay here and rot,you Sunclan scum." He barred a teeth,his red eye flowing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next