Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Containment Area - Page 5 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Larkpup finally awoke. For some time, she lay on the hard cold ground, blinking her bright amber eyes. Then, very slowly, the world began to clear. "Hmm...I guess I'm alive after all." The thought oddly didn't make her feel any better. She had definitely figured by now that the Twolegs wouldn't return them to the clans. That was pretty obvious. Would death be the only way out of this place? Larkpup tried to get up. She was able to get to her front paws, but strangely couldn't feel her back ones. She turned around to look at them, and froze. She gazed, confusingly at her left hind leg. "What...is THAT?" Where her leg once was, was something of a strange silvery color. Very cautiously, the pup turned around and sniffed it. "Is that...part of me?" She slowly stood up and took a step forward. The stone thing followed. "It is part of me!!" Another thought then occurred to her. "The Twolegs did this to me!" At first, Larkpup suffered a bit of shock and anger. But those feelings died away into feelings of acceptance. "If the Twolegs want to give us metal limbs...what's to stop them." The pup heard noise in the space next to her. She turned to see Grizzlypaw and padded/limped over to him. She was hardly surprised when she saw that half of his face looked like stone. Larkpup's eyes looked like pools of grief as she gazed at her friend. "They...did you too." It wasn't really a question, since she could easily see that they did. She sighed and looked down. "Maybe Swiftpaw and Aurafrost were lucky after all..." She murmmered.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:09 am

Sophie dreamt of nothingness. She just laid in a void of emptynees. All the energy had been sucked out of her. She could have looked dea,if not her chest was slowly rising and falling. Sophie twitched,hearing a loud yell. Her ears were ringing,and her neck still stung. Her head felt too heavy to lift,and so was her right leg. Sophie rolled over,and he a loud slam. She inclined her head to see what it was. What is that? He long silvery shaft was set in front of her. She lifted her right one to feel it. Only,that 'thing' was her right leg. Her eyes widened. "What in tarnation...?" The adrenaline flowing through her veins,made her manage to sit up. She stared silently at her leg. Thinking this was all a dream. The collie then stood up and walked around. Everything felt real. Just...too real. Sophie crumpled to the ground. No...

Grizzlypaw whipped around when a voice echoed in his ears. He then rushed at Larkpup. "Larkpup! You're alright." He padded over,ignoring her mechanical legs,and nuzzled her. "Did they do anything to you?" He growled,and his mechanical eye seem to gleam with a hatred and anger,too large to comprehend. They were all on one cage. There was the dog,which was curled up and crying,maybe. Then the other Thunderclan wolf was there. He felt a lump grow in his throat. "Is that...everyone...?" He stared silently at the chrome doors that they had come out of. "They're all dead...?"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 am

It was cold. Her long blue tail was covering her legs as she laid still on the hard ground. Not a single part of her body moved. A two-legged standed infront of her cage, watching carefully if the fae will wake up. It's eyes were somehow worried, and just when it thought it's useless to wait, the blue apprentice's ear twitched. A smile appeared on the human's face as it headed away.
The medicine finally warn off. Bluepaw slowly opened her eyes. At the first time she couldn't recognise anything. It was all blury. Blinking a few times she managed to see the metal fence once again. She gave out a soft yawn as she stretched her paws.
"Maybe it was just a dream. Maybe I'm fine. Maybe mother and father are somewhere around." she thought. Suddenly she barked out loudly "Mother!" In the next scond the blue fae was on her paws again. Unfortunatelly she felt the same sharp pain from earlier. Lowering her body she squeezed her eyes and growled to herself. "Why does my back hurt so much?" she said with harsh voice. Bluepaw wasn't able to see the metal backbone she had now. The only thing she felt was pain from the bionic thing which replaced her bone. Yet no matter how much it hurt Blue was strong and healty which will sure help her get used to it and get ready for even more experiments, unlucky for her.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Larkpup tried to sit as Grizzlypaw nuzzled her. She shuffled her left hind paw and tried to tuck it underneath her. It very unusual behavior for him, but the pup could sense his anxiety. She sighed as he asked if the Twolegs had done anything to her. "My Leg..." She replied, motioning to it. Larkpup closed her eyes, and took in his sweet scent for a few moments. Sitting here with him...it reminded her of being home. But how faraway they were from Windclan! But still, it brought back some happiness. For a few seconds, the pup wondered what would be happening back at home. Surely everyone would be worried for them! Larkpup knew that if she were home now she would've been an Apprentice. She opened her eyes when he asked if they were the only ones left. She gazed around, then caught the scent of Stormclan. "I think Bluepaw is here." She replied. "As for the other wolves...Maybe there still in there.....Alive, that is." She added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Blacklily stayed asleep, she dreamt of nothing. Her fear was too great and truthfully there was never anything she did dream about. A dream was a wish made by the heart and well... Blacklily had no wishes. Slowly arousing from her sleep the gray female only registered the voices and a strange feeling of emptiness. The female lifted her head slowly, she flicked her ears this way and that before carefully wiggling her nose. Her face was intact, at the least. She ,moved her head, she breathed in deeply, she sat up and looked down. everything was fine, but Black was finally starting to register a deep pain in her back leg. She looked down, instead of her usual furry hind right leg a strange metallic contraption rested. She stared at it for a while, not understanding, confused, and slowly giving up.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/20The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Aurora was shot and dragged away, her purple eyes wide in fright, she had a dreamless sleep and when she awoke her claws and fangs hurt. So did her bones as a matter of fact, she attempted to stand to find that her body felt so heavy, her bones had been turned to steel. her fangs and claws steel as well. She licked her nose and lay there panting, "help" she whispered softly. Everything was so bright.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Grizzlypaw stood on his tippy paws,to peer behind the pup. The wrinkles on his forehead creased,to make long lines on his fur. He then turned to lick Larkpaw on the cheek. "I'll kill those twoleggeds." He growled. Flashing his still ivory teeth. His face shone in the dim lighting,and his right leg felt like a rock. He turned to it and tried to lift up. Apparently it worked with his body. He though that his entire leg had been chopped off,apparently not. Though,he shuttered at the though of bone under the thick armor. Grizzlypaw lifted his head as Stormclan scent wafted over him. "Yeah she's here." He sighed quietly. "We need as many wolves as we can to get out of here." The apprentice tried to find an excuse for worrying about the fae.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Larkpup blinked warm amber eyes at Grizzlypaw. He seemed concerned about Bluepaw. She could sense his that his reason for worrying was just an excuse for something else, something deeper. But the pup tried not to concentrate on it much, there were definitely more important things to worry about. Instead, Larkpup turned her attention to the silver vine mesh surrounding her. She studied it long and hard, trying to find something, just something to get her out of here. But she found nothing. Discouraged, she turned back to Grizzlypaw and sighed."Grizzlypaw, be honest, do you think that we'll ever get of here?" Larkpup asked, feeling her eyes fill with tears. She quickly blinked them away. Before, she might have cried, but she knew now that crying never solved anything. If they had a whisp of chance of getting out, it would take their wits, not pity.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 am

Letting Larkpup study the wall on one side,Grizzlypaw limped over to the other. The stale air was kept in by hard concrete blocks. Painted over with a dull creme,which had several scratch marks across it. He narrowed his eyes. Others have been here before. He sniffed at the wall,but the staleness,and the bad smelling paint song his nose. He snorted and backed away. [i]Couln't figure out who it was...But whoever they were,they've been wiped off the face of this earth. Grizzlypaw's ears lowered,but he jolted to alertness again by Lark. He turned and stared at her silently. Wondering how to answer. He hesitantly replied.slowly talking,and choosing his words carefully. "I...I know the clans will find us. Out of all of those wolves,how many Twoleggeds are to survive?" He tried to bring in another subject,only partially answering Lark's question.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 am

Larkpup blinked at Grizzlypaw's answer, then nodded. "I hope they come soon, till then, more wolves are going to keep getting tested and killed..." She felt sick just saying it, so she stopped. Instead, she turned to the pleasant subject of thinking about if they ever get out, the revenge they would have on the Twolegs. She could imagine her clan breaking in, driving away the stupid pale creatures that had shown them no mercy. She kept thinking of these things as she limped over to the dish filled with the disgusting brown pellets. Larkpup figured that they must have replaced the one she broke while she was asleep. She stared at the food for a few moments unappetizingly before giving in to her stomach and taking a bite. It tasted nasty, but it took the edge off her hunger. The pup took a few laps at the bitter water before limping back over to Grizzlypaw. Her eyes were beginning to grow heavy."I guess *Yawn* whatever those Twolegs gave me is still making me kinda sleepy." She murmured, laying down. Already she was beginning to dose off.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:27 am

The blue fae squeezed her eyes. She took a deep breath as she slowly tried to lift her body up. Luckily she manaed to stand on her paws once again. She made a few steps back then forward till she get used to the pain she had every single time she move. Blue looked down at her paws as her ruby red eyes filled with tears. "With what we deserved it?" she asked herself.
Slightly mad she showed her nails and gently push the metal floor which issued unpleasant sound. She looked at the room where she was not long ago as she growled. "I won't die. I won't let my friends die.." she whispered to herself.
Carefully looking around she saw the empty cages and not far from her she noticed Grizzlypaw and Larkpup. The small wolf seemed scared and Grizzly comforted her with words filled with hope. Atleast they were close to eachother. Blue was alone. Swiftpaw was gone. The blue apprentice sowly moved to the edge of her cage and gently laid down. She wrapped her tail around herself and placed her head on her front paws. She had nothing more to say nor do. For the first time Bluepaw began losing hope.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Owlflight woke up and smelled the scent of his sister. "Blacklily you alright, my teeth their...not normal." he said trying to fine a word for what happen to him. "they are heavy, and sharper, and a weird shiny color." then when he heard the other wolves he decided to answer, "your right, im sure that in some way we have all had something happen to us, that the twolegs did to us, and we are going to have to work together if we want to escape. we should use our new or reformed body parts to our advantage to help us escape."
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Blacklily looked at her brother, her only comfort. She pressed herself into his side, showing a weakness she never thought she had had. The female gulped and looked at him, his teeth were shiny and cruel looking. She looked back at her leg, it looked to be made of the same material. What were the humans doing? Why?!
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Owlflight felt as his sister leaned into him and gave her shoulder, and comforting lick. he looked at her leg and growled angrily, how dare the twolegs do this to his precious sister. the first thing that he was going to do was kill the first twoleg he saw. he looked around and saw that other wolves from different clans had something weird done to them. his claws scraped along the concrete ground, he was itching to rake his claws down twoleg flesh.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Grizzlypaw's face turned grim at her statement. He shook his head and sighed deeply. Grizzlypaw flicked his tail and licked the pups head. "Get some rest. You'll need it." He felt sleepy himself,under his eyes had turned to a darker shade of purple,and his eyes looked slightly bloodshot. She turned and make a yawn,tears appeared in the crinkles of his eyes. He licked his muzzle and glanced around. For some reason,the humans put all the wolves in one cage. Why? He didn't know. He glanced at the wall with scratches on it. He cringed when metal scraped on rock. He thought it was his own imagination of more wolves down here. He blinked and twitched a ears. The apprentice narrowed his eye and centered his vision in where the sound came from. He spotted the hung blue fae. Grizzly glanced once at Larkpup. Once deciding she was asleep,he padded over to the Stormclan fae. He laid down on his stomach beside her. "You ok?" The dangerous situation made his cold heart melt a little.

Sophie sniffed the ground. Remebering Cole,and her siblings. She closed her eyes,trying to remeber her parents. When she and her brother were together,she always asked him what they looked like. She was so young when it happened...
The thought of fire scared her a lot. She remebered the burning flames as they engulfed the barn. Her parents tried to get all the others,but they only managed them. Back then,Cole was only a year old. She was only 5 months. Now he was gone too. She heard his stories of what happened after they were separated. He was in the dog fighting industry. She sniffed again. Cole...I miss you and everyone... She curled up. Ignoring her bending metal leg.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:48 pm

*More hazy dreams filled Larkpup again. This time the pup dreamed that she was sitting on the side of the gorge. In the distance, she noticed to wolves come into focus. She then recognized them. "That's me and Grizzlypaw!" She watched as the two wolves sat down and began to chat. Out the corner of her eye, she saw movement, and knew all to well what was coming. There was a popping sound, and Larkpup looked on as Grizzlypaw slumped to the ground. Then she watched as  she was cornered by second Twoleg, before being shot and taken away. "I'm reliving the moment I was captured!" She thought, gazing after her form as she was dragged away. Suddenly, the pup felt the presence of another wolf next to her. She turned to see a young ginger and white She-wolf sitting next to her. Larkpup was confused. "Who are you?" She ask wearily. But the she-wolf still didn't say anything. Finally, after several long moments, she turned to look at her. The stranger had bright amber eyes like hers, only her's were glistening with tears. "Be strong little one." The she-wolf murmured gently. Suddenly she began to fade. "Wait! Don't leave!" Larkpup cried, but the wolf was already gone.* 

The pup was beginning to wake. She opened her eyes and yawned, then turned looking around for Grizzlypaw. She saw him on the other side of his cage. Larkpup was still tired, so she closed her eyes again and began to dose off. All memories of the dream now forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:28 am

Blacklily froze, the close proximity of her brother stirring her up. She;d never stood so close to any of her siblings or any wolf, except for the close contact with her apprentice. Leopardpaw... The female's green eyes suddenly blazed with fury. Was she just going to lie down and accept this? Was she just going to wait for someone else to save her? No! Growling and taking a step back though never leaving her brother's side she looked at her back leg. So they were being tested on, well she wasn;t going down without a fight. Her voice was soft at first but slowly increased as she spoke, "Are we going to let them continue to torture us?" She looked at owlflight, "I refuse to lie down and wait for the clans to come for us! They aren;t coming, they have no idea this is happening what can they do for us? Nothing! I refuse... I refuse. I have to go back. for Leopardpaw... for Leafpaw... for the clan. I have to go for them..." She nodded to herself... but how? How was she going to get out. The female looked at the wolves... her eyes narrowing. Surely they could do something. The female signaled Owlflight over towards her and looked at the chain fence, "Your teeth you said they were... tougher... right?"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:25 am

Blue quietly laid down. She didn't know what to say or do. She didn't know what will happen to her and the others. Why were two-legs doing this? She wanted to know but the apprentice knew they will never find out.
Suddenly she felt a warm body beside her. Turning her gaze she noticed Grizzlypaw. For the first few seconds she didn't say a word. Observing his body she saw the metal paw and his unusual red eye. Humans were so cruel.
Her friend asked her if she's ok. Blue looked down for a second. The blue fae unexpectedly burried her muzzle into his fur. It was a long time since she ever been so close to anyone. Suddenly the cold feeling disappeared. She felt warm and somehow safe. She tried not to move alot since her new metal backbone hurted.
"I'm afraid, Grizzly. I don't want to be but I am.." she whispered to him. And then all the danger just disappeared from her mind. Sharing her feelings with him made her stop thinking for the pain atleast for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Owlflight saw as the fight returned to Blacklily. He then gave a devilish sharp metal toothy grin, " your right my sister they are. Should I test them out?" He didn't wait for her reply though, he gripped the fence between he teeth and then started to pull backwards and the flimsy fence gave way easily. "Well that was fairly painless." He said and then gave his sister a wink.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Grizzlypaw felt his face grow red when she buried herself in his fur. He sighed and thought,she was just scared. He let the embarrassment slip away. He continued staring forward though,not turning to Blue. He sighed and laid his head in his paws. "Stop being such a wuss,"but her voice worried him. His eye twitched as he tried to say something polite. "J-just calm down. I'm s-sure you'll b-be f-fine." He bit the side of his mouth in frustration. I can't even say something nice without stammering. He grumbled silently to himself,and laid his long tail on Blue.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Bluepaw stayed calmly cuddled to her friend. She still had her muzzle burried into his soft brown fur. It was quiet, unusually quiet. Her ears twitched when she heard Grizzly's voice. He was right. She shouldn't be afraid. She had to be strong. "You're right." the blue fae said as she looked at him gently. A small smile appeared on her muzzle as he tried to calm her down. Feeling his long tail laid on her, the fae moved a bit closer to him. Blue placed her head on her paws, almost nose to nose with her friend. "If we ever get out of here I will confess him." the she-wolf thought as she wrapped her tail around him.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Grizzlypaw stared into Blue's deep red eyes. He blinked in surprise to himself. His face went red again. She...s-s-she's so c-c-close.... He clenched his teeth,he was frozen in place. The words he wanted to speak,stuck deep in his throat. He then quietly stammered to Blue. "W-well,I believe w-well get out of here." He couldn't stop himself much more. He buried his face into her shoulder. "I'm just as scared as you are Blue." He quietly smelled her sweet scent.

(...way to smooshy)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Containment Area - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Sophie gritted her metal teeth. She sat up and rolled her jaw in a circle. She ran her tongue over the cool metal. Feeling every incisor and molar. It had been a perfect set,compared to hers. They had probably overlaid it in metal. She then rolled her neck around. It felt heavy,but she could easily get used to it. Sophie then rolled her left shoulder. She stood up and tested her new metal foot. It made a loud creaking sound as she stood up,but it worked along with the rest of her body. Sophie sighed and stepped over to the two wolves by the fence. Apparently,they had made a little hole in the metal. Taking their example in thought,she bit down hard onto the metal. There was a loud clang,and she pulled back as hard as she could. It stretched a few inches,then snapped,it left a pice of the fence inner mouth. She spat it out,ignoring her bleeding tongue.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:17 pm

The fae somehow felt better, hearing hopefull words from Grizzlypaw. He was right. Soon or later they were going to get out of here and everything will be just as before.
Suddenly Blue's face got red. The warm of his soft fur made her heart melt. Feeling his face burried in her shoulder, the young apprentice cuddled even more. She felt her heart beat getting faster. The fae felt somehow excited. It was like she couldn't hold her words anymore.
"Grizzly, I like you.." she said quietly, only he could hear it. She stayed put not knowing how he will react. Bluepaw didn't sorry for her actions, she even was somehow glad that she told him. If these were their last moments together then better now than never.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Grizzlypaw sighed. His right eye bathed everything in a red light. He blinked his left eye and sighed. She hadn't responded,and he started feeling like some sloppy idiot. Grizzlypaw muttered a curse under his breath,quietly enough that Blue wouldn't hear it. He flicked a ears as she do said his name. He lifted his head and peered into her face. "What?" Then...she said it. He froze,his hazel-gray eyes froze on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next